“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#485737 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
We can always discuss old movies again.
Most of us enjoy them.
Gaslight was on yesterday, I got to see the beginning before I went an appointment.
Ingrid Bergman was so breathtakingly beautiful.
I watched "Bye Bye Birdie" for the 1000th time the other day.

I still love "To Sir With Love".

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#485738 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Batfvck, Rambler.
That doesn't say anything about Cindy rummaging thru the trash to "count" the number of Casey's discarded tampons.
Cindy said that she didn't suspect Casey's weight gain was due to pregnancy because, Casey had discarded tampons throughout the 7 or so months Casey's pregnancy went undiagnosed.
As a woman, mother and a nurse, it is highly certain that Cindy would notice the sudden discontinued use, and discontinued disposal of such products.
Everyone asks how a nurse didn't see that her daughter was pregnant.
Well if the nurse continued to observe the usage and disposal of said products -- why WOULD SHE suspect the daughter with a history of fluctuating weight was pregnant?
It is possible that Casey maintained her monthly funk - throughout her pregnancy - which is why she didn't find out she was pregnant until 7 1/2 months down the road.
Or do you think Casey purposely discard unused tampons to throw her mother off her trail?
Bimbo
You must be a man, DAYS,'cause any woman could tell you that there are pregnancy signs that are hard to miss, regardless of what is or isn't in the trash.

(BTW, Cindy never said she dug through the trash....what she said was (paraphrasing), she had her ways of knowing Casey had her period. This entire conversation about tampons is conjecture).

But I can tell you this, if my daughter started showing pregnancy signs, and her belly was enlarging, I would most definitely place my hands on her belly because as a pregnancy progresses, one can actually feel the uterus enlarging and rising upwards...it's called fundal height. A OB/GYN would do the same to check for growth as being within the normal range at each stage of pregnancy. It's pretty easy, even for a non-medical person, to feel.

Cindy is a nurse, and a woman......I do not for one minute believe that she couldn't tell her daughter was pregnant. But if she did, then it was just another classic example of how Cindy was in denial in order to keep her facade of "everything is perfect", intact.

Just as with Casey's lies, as long as she continued to give explanations (absurd as they were), Cindy was okay with her answers.

Classic denial, and a lesson Casey learned well, too.
Moth__

AOL

#485740 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to examine one single aspect of the case and determine what bearing it had on Casey's acquittal. But it my opinion the discovery scene was secondary to what MOTIVE the prosecution presented to the jury.
The jury was told Casey googled chloroform in March (84 times, no that was wrong) with a future plan in mind to murder her daughter. So she meets a guy the end of May who knows and accepts the fact she's a single mom, but she murders the child two weeks later so she can watch rental movies on a Monday night. Meanwhile her family has created and warm and loving, child orientated environment for her to raise the child and if she chose not to, the grandparents would have raised the child on their own. The prosecution did not present any witnesses to suggest the defendant was mentally unstable prior to the murder, other than she had a possible history of lying - but the jury was given no indication of what brought that on either.
I'd expect the jury had great difficulty getting past the WHY, and therefore their level of skepticism over how, where, what and when was increased. Add to that -- Jeff Ashton's courtroom antics couldn't have helped, as well as LDB and her 32 times "WHERE IS CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY?- I'd be sitting back thinking "lady if you don't know the answer, let me go home."
i agree, but it is just ONE aspecst of MANY.

there was no motive, never proved any motive. she could have jus left the child with her parents and party. easy

right, another of the MANY aspects was the searches. it was all bs again.

if they want to convict her of lying then they should convict them all for lying. lying about the searches, lying about where the skull was REALLY located. lying about the sticker. lying about everything that so many lied about.

LMAO at the "let me go home" sentence. true

no motive
no weapon
no when she died
no where she died
no how she died
no witnesses
no abuse to the child
no dna of ca
fbi could not find anything that made her guilty

i can't believe they were allowed to go to trial. they tired her on a tattoo, a shot party, avoiding the tragic death of her child for 31 days from fear, and lying about a job. horrible justice system

the movie made many think twice about the whole story. i wish jus one good journalist would take the time to weed through it all for real and show the world. some day it will happen
Moth__

AOL

#485741 Jan 23, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I watched "Bye Bye Birdie" for the 1000th time the other day.
i watched "the birds" not long ago. neat to see how they made movies in the old days
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485743 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
We can always discuss old movies again.
Most of us enjoy them.
Gaslight was on yesterday, I got to see the beginning before I went an appointment.
Ingrid Bergman was so breathtakingly beautiful.
Have you watched The Light Bulb Conspiracy?

This is the story of companies who engineered their products to fail.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825163/

I realize it only goes back to 2010 -- baby steps for me, but really I am indeed trying my hardest to learn the Moon Walk.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#485744 Jan 23, 2013
Same Location wrote:

Lulu - To Sir With Love

One of my favorite movies, and song.
Moth__

AOL

#485745 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an uplifting poem......gosh, until last night and gloomy days reference to "dirty moth" I didn't realize moths were such a popular subject. Perhaps Mr G. hasn't researched the depth of moth appreciation.
THE MOTH
Laying relaxed
'neath Night's sable pall,
the lightest sound,
so bell-clear in the cool, supine air.
That flutter, I hear it so-
tickling the wall, the window-pane,
the pillow -
Ah, that tickle, now I feel;
'tween my shoulders; down my back.
I smile, O Mother Nature,
at your playful pranks;
as now this moth, it's little game,
it plays.
I dare not move, for I must not quench
this delightsome little lifespark-
o'er my leg and hip, so bare,
now upon my stomach, pausing,
where I feel it's lively tremor
and then-
it's gone.
Ah, now the ceiling-
I hear the muffled knock n' flicker;
silly thing, yet simple and happy..
Now, in foetus-like comfort,
I drift into dreams of gossamer-wings
bearing me to elysiums
of pleasures, ne'er ending.
http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl...
* I'm not sure if "INTERNITY, John Sweeney is the same man who's the BBC writer who recently published the book outing some of the diabolical practises of the Scientogoly cult.
what a cool poem.

the minute that moth started fluttering down my back i would have gone boinkers.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485746 Jan 23, 2013
This sunday evening TCM has Hitchcock in the 30s on.
3 films from the 1930s, the 39 Steps, The Lady Vanishes and Sabotage.
The Lady Vanishes is one of my favorite films.

I think Mothra loves Sabotage though.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485747 Jan 23, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Sidney and Lulu,great movie.
Moth__

AOL

#485748 Jan 23, 2013

OMG rambler, u must check out this poodle moth. check out the whole thing because i can be so cute
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485749 Jan 23, 2013
Moth__ wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't believe they were allowed to go to trial. they tired her on a tattoo, a shot party, avoiding the tragic death of her child for 31 days from fear, and lying about a job. horrible justice system
the movie made many think twice about the whole story. i wish jus one good journalist would take the time to weed through it all for real and show the world. some day it will happen
But two years ago you wouldn't have said this.

The social media was in a frenzy over her guilt. Had the state dropped the murder charges it would have been political suicide because the public would never have learned "totmom" killer was built on a total fantasy.

If you're waiting for a good journalist to make headway into this case before the dust has settled, don't hold your breath. The decision on the appeal of the lying charges hasn't been announced, retrial? and in the shadows are several civil suits and most importantly Caylee's murder which most everyone seems to want to believe is closed, but I disagree. "......and this is just the beginning".
Moth__

AOL

#485750 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:

sabotage u say. this looks like a good scary mothra movie i want to watch.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485751 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The telepic falls shy of last January's true crime offering from star Rob Lowe, "Drew Peterson: Untouchable."
Lifetime
Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the Lifetime movie starring Rob Lowe as the Florida lawyer who tried to convict Anthony of murder in 2011, brought the network its strongest numbers since November's Liz & Dick.
The movie pulled 3.3 million viewers on Friday night, falling shy of Liz & Dick's 3.5 million haul. It's also a drop from Lifetime's previous true crime offering starring Lowe. Last January's Drew Peterson: Untouchable brought in 5.8 million viewers.
In the key demos, Prosecuting Casey Anthony brought in 1.5 million adults 25-54, 1.3 million adults 18-49, 1.1 million women 25-54 and 921 women 18-49.
Lifetime followed the film with a one-hour documentary special Beyond the Headlines: Prosecuting Casey Anthony. That averaged 2.4 million viewers.
Prosecuting Casey Anthony tops the Jan. 1 premiere of Dance Moms (2.8 million) for the network's top broadcast of 2013 thus far.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/li...
Oh Trex, where were the 98% of the nation who "hate" Casey Anthony?
Hey dipshit Walker, those statistic's are the people who watched,never said anything about how many still believe she killed Caylee,and like I said, this movie has increased the hatred,because people still hate the fact that twelve of your Relatives from the IDIOT family were on the jury.
I hope this escates the hatred enough for Casey and Cindy,to find them both dead in a ditch decomposing ( accident or on purpose,I really don't care.) I believe Casey will be an even more of a recluse rat hiding, that's good,sam long as she isn't in public children are safe,same goes for Cindy,Liar perjurer,accomplice.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485752 Jan 23, 2013
Moth__ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cKTekJvqpscXX
OMG rambler, u must check out this poodle moth. check out the whole thing because i can be so cute
Good grief -- It looks like a cut and paste collage coming from a kindergarten class!

Our creator had to have a great sense of humour! "Let me add this, and a piece of that, and oh yeah how about old Grandpa Jones eyebrows!"

LMAO!!!!!
Moth__

AOL

#485753 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But two years ago you wouldn't have said this.
The social media was in a frenzy over her guilt. Had the state dropped the murder charges it would have been political suicide because the public would never have learned "totmom" killer was built on a total fantasy.
If you're waiting for a good journalist to make headway into this case before the dust has settled, don't hold your breath. The decision on the appeal of the lying charges hasn't been announced, retrial? and in the shadows are several civil suits and most importantly Caylee's murder which most everyone seems to want to believe is closed, but I disagree. "......and this is just the beginning".
i have a feeling the truth is already in the works to expose more lies and what really went on.

more of the public will watch a movie or a show over a book. look at what ja book jus did. it opened the eyes of many, many that didn't buy his book

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#485754 Jan 23, 2013
Moth__ wrote:
<quoted text>
i watched "the birds" not long ago. neat to see how they made movies in the old days
Have you seen "The Girl" on HBO? It's about how Hitchcock terrorized Tippi Hedron while filming "The Birds", it was pretty good.
Moth__

AOL

#485755 Jan 23, 2013
rex rex rex, u need to really chill out. death threats r for insane mental cases. watch this link below and vision some fun. it will help ur rage and calm u down

i morph into this kind of moth on weekends for fun

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#485756 Jan 23, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JOVQ4vAmM7YXX
Lulu - To Sir With Love
One of my favorite movies, and song.
Lulu was so hip back in the day, lol. I was a wee child when that movie came out :)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485757 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
The 30s by Sunday?

Today is already Wednesday -- so we need to go backwards in time at least two decades a day to reach that goal.

Yikes! Can we do it?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#485758 Jan 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sidney and Lulu,great movie.
Sidney is awesome. One of my many favorite actors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ACTUALLY 1,216,684
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,701
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 3 hr Brian_G 4,611
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,689
One Word (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,064
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,251
Song Title Game 5 hr Princess Hey 14
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]