CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Moth_

AOL

#485845 Jan 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN that Horace - Just when Sins was going to write to Casey.
Lessun of course they are taking time to watch a child killer change her blobs Like a leopard..
Philosophy of AOL
A = Always licks
O =Orifices
L= Lovingly
Glad AOL remained sober long enough to use her Caps key.
Would love to pat the little knuckle dragging AOL poster on the head BUT she becomes a tad irate if her 5 strand hairs are disturbed.
i told u to stop the sexual disgusting harassment and i meant it. i played along with u to show u what a nut u r. i was respectful in my comments. go sleep it off or shut up with ur filthy licks and colon wise cracks

i stay sober, i don't drink or excite myself in drugs

good thing u can't touch my head, for if u did u wouldn't be standing for long. ur a filthy pig who write nothing but filthy harassment to everyone here. u need a doctor or some jail time is my best guess. even the haters don't like ur posts
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485846 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we back to the shower incident?
But it is interesting to speculate why Richard Grund could be so certain that Casey planted "the boy's" hair or DNA.
CORRECTION:

Richard Grund mentioned the planting of fingerprints and DNA.

But never mentioned HAIR, so therefore a hair would not be planted.

My mistake.
FL_ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#485847 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a man, DAYS,'cause any woman could tell you that there are pregnancy signs that are hard to miss, regardless of what is or isn't in the trash.
(BTW, Cindy never said she dug through the trash....what she said was (paraphrasing), she had her ways of knowing Casey had her period. This entire conversation about tampons is conjecture).
But I can tell you this, if my daughter started showing pregnancy signs, and her belly was enlarging, I would most definitely place my hands on her belly because as a pregnancy progresses, one can actually feel the uterus enlarging and rising upwards...it's called fundal height. A OB/GYN would do the same to check for growth as being within the normal range at each stage of pregnancy. It's pretty easy, even for a non-medical person, to feel.
Cindy is a nurse, and a woman......I do not for one minute believe that she couldn't tell her daughter was pregnant. But if she did, then it was just another classic example of how Cindy was in denial in order to keep her facade of "everything is perfect", intact.
Just as with Casey's lies, as long as she continued to give explanations (absurd as they were), Cindy was okay with her answers.
Classic denial, and a lesson Casey learned well, too.
WHOA! TMI! TMI!

The point is, Cindy had her reasons for thinking Casey was having periods the entire time.

Why would she suspect pregnancy of her adult child - with a known history of fluctuating weight - who continued to 'show signs' of monthly periods?

Furthermore, it is harder to notice the gradual weight gain of someone you spend time with every day - as opposed to someone you only occasionally see. Like a niece from another state.

Cindy did look more pregnant than her 7 1/2 pregnant daughter, in that side by side wedding photo.


Just sayin'

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485848 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
WESH LIVE @ 6:00PM
Jose Baez tells WESH, when asked about his take on the movie, "they billed it as what went wrong? If they wanted to know what went wrong, they should've asked the defense."
:):):)
Amanda Ober, WESH, "And you would say because of the many holes in the evidence?"
:):):)
Baez: "Correct".
**********
LOL......my how the tide has turned....these days, even the reporters are giggling.
Wrong...It came down to 12 morons who didn't know what to find her guilty on. Did you forget how many jurors were sickened by their verdict? If you want to get away with killing your child, Florida is your best bet. Casey made damn sure that Cindy could not see Caylee for 31 days, by the time they found this precious child the evidence was lost in the elements. Caylee was wrapped in her own baby blanket, triple bagged and in a laundry bag that matched the ones at the Anthony's home. Good ole lazy Casey threw Caylee in the woods where she hung out as a teen. Her fool proof suffocation did the job!
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#485849 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
WESH LIVE @ 6:00PM
Jose Baez tells WESH, when asked about his take on the movie, "they billed it as what went wrong? If they wanted to know what went wrong, they should've asked the defense."
:):):)
Amanda Ober, WESH, "And you would say because of the many holes in the evidence?"
:):):)
Baez: "Correct".
**********
LOL......my how the tide has turned....these days, even the reporters are giggling.
It takes such a little to make one's day when one's a defender of a known Child Killer.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485850 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i told u to stop the sexual disgusting harassment and i meant it. i played along with u to show u what a nut u r. i was respectful in my comments. go sleep it off or shut up with ur filthy licks and colon wise cracks
i stay sober, i don't drink or excite myself in drugs
good thing u can't touch my head, for if u did u wouldn't be standing for long. ur a filthy pig who write nothing but filthy harassment to everyone here. u need a doctor or some jail time is my best guess. even the haters don't like ur posts
"i stay sober" bet that's a hard one for you. You are the filthy hateful poster, baiting people and getting what you deserve for doing so. You don't play along you attack and bait.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485851 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
We can post about movies all day long, if you don't like it, don't click the links. Movies were being discussed when I logged in. I'm happy to post about movies if that's what the conversation is about.
It's too bad you are so upset that many of us won't acknowledge the Casey lovers posts full of lies and no facts to back up their opinions. I especially ignore those baiting Grund attacks. You want drama go to Ron's Disney threads.
I enjoy it and it makes me smirk.

Just imagine yourself a couple of years ago gazing into a crystal ball.

You can see a TV Movie titled PROSECUTING CASEY ANTHONY has recently premiered and you're posting about old movies on the Topix thread titled "CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

I'd bet you'd wonder if you'd gone totally gaga? LMAO!!!
Moth_

AOL

#485852 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...It came down to 12 morons who didn't know what to find her guilty on. Did you forget how many jurors were sickened by their verdict? If you want to get away with killing your child, Florida is your best bet. Casey made damn sure that Cindy could not see Caylee for 31 days, by the time they found this precious child the evidence was lost in the elements. Caylee was wrapped in her own baby blanket, triple bagged and in a laundry bag that matched the ones at the Anthony's home. Good ole lazy Casey threw Caylee in the woods where she hung out as a teen. Her fool proof suffocation did the job!
didn't u watch the movie?

the juror said she was not going to be a murderer herself, by the death penalty, when they couldn't prove anything they wanted her murdered for. she would be no better than what they accused her of, murder

that was HUGE
Moth_

AOL

#485853 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"i stay sober" bet that's a hard one for you. You are the filthy hateful poster, baiting people and getting what you deserve for doing so. You don't play along you attack and bait.
how can not drinking and not doing drugs be hard? i jus don't do them. so staying sober is EASY. not like an addict who has to work HARD at it everyday. pay attention to what u read

if that's all u have for an excuse to attack me, u might want to find another outlet.

i am not filthy, i don't get banned. the ones who get banned are the filthy baiters.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485854 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
We can post about movies all day long, if you don't like it, don't click the links. Movies were being discussed when I logged in. I'm happy to post about movies if that's what the conversation is about.
It's too bad you are so upset that many of us won't acknowledge the Casey lovers posts full of lies and no facts to back up their opinions. I especially ignore those baiting Grund attacks. You want drama go to Ron's Disney threads.
Hey there Mar.

Do you remember the fun we had with Ben flying his kite?

Remember when Ben flew the kite and once it was aloft, and that dam bolt of lightening hit.-He retreated into a barn so that he would not get wet.

Remember how after being struck by lightening we looked at each other arse side-up And realized that it was not only our hairdresser that knew for sure.

Do you still get the the frosting done ???

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485855 Jan 23, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>*turning up my hearing aid* What??? Did you say Ram shit in the sandbox? lol.
Probably a litter box, she rarely leaves her keyboard!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485856 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i am staring to think they really hate the child while pretending to care about her and her memory. why else would anyone post so many horrible things about an innocent child to keep the haters hating a child or anyone? i don't get that part. i guess they give classes on that pickle site and the few members bring it here.
Nobody hated the child but her own mother, you know, the one that killed her.
The one that let her be molested.

That's the horrible thing, if what Casey and Baez said WAS TRUE, then Casey let it happen.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485857 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
how can not drinking and not doing drugs be hard? i jus don't do them. so staying sober is EASY. not like an addict who has to work HARD at it everyday. pay attention to what u read
if that's all u have for an excuse to attack me, u might want to find another outlet.
i am not filthy, i don't get banned. the ones who get banned are the filthy baiters.
You don't get banned on AOL because they would have to ban the entire server...It gives you the nerve to post all kinds of hateful remarks, under many of your AOL hats. I have never been banned, but you have...You are filthy and hateful.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#485858 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
how can not drinking and not doing drugs be hard? i jus don't do them. so staying sober is EASY. not like an addict who has to work HARD at it everyday. pay attention to what u read
if that's all u have for an excuse to attack me, u might want to find another outlet.
i am not filthy, i don't get banned. the ones who get banned are the filthy baiters.
If you said these filthy things with your Nuthutter hat you would be banned. You just use your aol hat to say all this crap, and your cell phone to be from the United States Deb. You aren't a rocket scientist.
FL_ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#485859 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
right. being under water that long can bury something. IF it was not in a bag????? i'm not saying it was buried or rolled out. i'm jus saying two stories don't go together.
right again, the bag.
i don't keep testimony and was hoping after i asked that someone would post the part where he said it rolled out of the bag. cannot remember the exact words.
if ja knew or paid attention to it rolling out of the bag then he CANNOT say it was buried. can't have it both ways. it either fell out or it was buried. if ja believes it was buried then he should have gone after the testimony knowing what he said right?
dna from hair would have been easy. why didn't they?
Krink initially told detectives that the skull rolled out of the bag on December 11, 2008 -- when he attempted to lift the bag -- but then he turned around and changed his story.

I don't have the actual word-for-word transcript in front of me but I believe it was his first interview.

If you go back to the so-called August discovery claim, he said he noticed a white dome-shaped object in the Caylee Anthony area -- which he later professed he was 99.999 % sure was a human skull.

Stay with me here.......

In August the skull wasn't in a bag - but trained police officers couldn't see it.

In December, the skull was in a bag that looked suspicious, from which it fell out of when Krink lifted the bag.

By deposition time, the skull was mistaken for a halloween mask that was tucked under a bag -- unbeknownst to Krink that it was a skull, until he lifted it by the eye socket (which was buried in muck).

Miraculously, the bag(s) was not buried in the muck, as it most certainly would have been.

Nor were the bags the same color in December, as the colors he described them as in August.

You have every right to question the fantasy evidence/staged crime scene.

DNA from the caucasian male hair is only as good as the caucasian male dna they have to compare it to.

The hair does exclude everyone in Caylee's family tho.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485860 Jan 23, 2013
Starting to wonder if Mothra is Scrams on AOL, so desperate for a pal she made one up.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485861 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i am staring to think they really hate the child while pretending to care about her and her memory. why else would anyone post so many horrible things about an innocent child to keep the haters hating a child or anyone? i don't get that part. i guess they give classes on that pickle site and the few members bring it here.
I don't get it either, but the ghouls appear to delight at the thought of a child suffering from abuse throughout her short lifetime even though there was absolutely no evidence - that she was murdered is just not good enough.

Then there's others like ngracie who thrill at the thought of George, the molester doing the dirty deed on Casey and getting away scot free, even though even JAB effectively cleared GA by withdrawing the two doctors who apparently wanted to testify the death was certainly not "an accident that snowballed out of control".

I sometimes wonder if this thread is a meeting place for PEDOs Anonymous.
Diane Ax

United States

#485862 Jan 23, 2013
The Rambleroid is right.

:D

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485863 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i told u to stop the sexual disgusting harassment and i meant it. i played along with u to show u what a nut u r. i was respectful in my comments. go sleep it off or shut up with ur filthy licks and colon wise cracks
i stay sober, i don't drink or excite myself in drugs
good thing u can't touch my head, for if u did u wouldn't be standing for long. ur a filthy pig who write nothing but filthy harassment to everyone here. u need a doctor or some jail time is my best guess. even the haters don't like ur posts
You need anger management! You don't mind Dayz and ramblers filthy posts about the lies they are telling about Jesse molesting Caylee do you? Your little remark "i stay sober" is very telling that you have some addiction issues.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485864 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a man, DAYS,'cause any woman could tell you that there are pregnancy signs that are hard to miss, regardless of what is or isn't in the trash.
(BTW, Cindy never said she dug through the trash....what she said was (paraphrasing), she had her ways of knowing Casey had her period. This entire conversation about tampons is conjecture).
But I can tell you this, if my daughter started showing pregnancy signs, and her belly was enlarging, I would most definitely place my hands on her belly because as a pregnancy progresses, one can actually feel the uterus enlarging and rising upwards...it's called fundal height. A OB/GYN would do the same to check for growth as being within the normal range at each stage of pregnancy. It's pretty easy, even for a non-medical person, to feel.
Cindy is a nurse, and a woman......I do not for one minute believe that she couldn't tell her daughter was pregnant. But if she did, then it was just another classic example of how Cindy was in denial in order to keep her facade of "everything is perfect", intact.
Just as with Casey's lies, as long as she continued to give explanations (absurd as they were), Cindy was okay with her answers.
Classic denial, and a lesson Casey learned well, too.
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA! TMI! TMI!
The point is, Cindy had her reasons for thinking Casey was having periods the entire time.
Why would she suspect pregnancy of her adult child - with a known history of fluctuating weight - who continued to 'show signs' of monthly periods?
Furthermore, it is harder to notice the gradual weight gain of someone you spend time with every day - as opposed to someone you only occasionally see. Like a niece from another state.
Cindy did look more pregnant than her 7 1/2 pregnant daughter, in that side by side wedding photo.
Just sayin'
Thank you very much for finding ngracies post! I detect huge buried rage toward Cindy Anthony within that writing, it's hardly obvious.

There's a couple snippets from JABs book which are connected to this topic.......BB with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min smile n wave 1,601,722
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr LizW 73,841
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 16 hr james52 244
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Sep 20 Dominick 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages