Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485670 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Batfvck, Rambler.
That doesn't say anything about Cindy rummaging thru the trash to "count" the number of Casey's discarded tampons.
Judge, may I approach the witness.

Thank you, your honour.

Will you kindly read the transcript, third line from the bottom.

"as ngrace pointed out - cindy was sleuthing the trash for "feminine products"."

Witness excused!
Diane Ax

United States

#485671 Jan 23, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hat change so fast?
i am mothing at u
ROTFLMAO!

I needed a good wake up laugh this morning.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#485672 Jan 23, 2013
I wonder if Casey Anthony wakes up every morning and types about the Rambleroid from Ohio?

Prolly.
Diane Ax

United States

#485673 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's AN Jr. for ya. I think they call her ValHall on some sites.
They don't wear each other's hats as well as they think they do.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#485674 Jan 23, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> They don't wear each other's hats as well as they think they do.
Neither do you Nuthutter, pffft
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485675 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
"You cannot have human decomposition and not have human DNA!"
-Jose Baez 'Casey Anthony is Innocent' Documentary.
Oh I see.

Just my opinion, but I think they way in which the defense went about creating reasonable doubt was a winning strategy because it didn't get bogged down attempting to acquit Casey based on heavy emphasis on what most people consider to be somewhat gruesome aspects of death.

Even though the word "decomp" has been written on this thread hundreds of times, it still makes my mind "wince" somewhat. If I was on a jury and has to sit through days or weeks of a defense argument focused on such matters, my bar of reasonable doubt might drop to my ankles. But that's just me - I notice some of you here gravitate toward the topic. Obviously my future aspirations are not to become an undertaker....

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#485676 Jan 23, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
I needed a good wake up laugh this morning.
It looks like your mirror gazing worked Deb, your mugshot would make anyone laugh their ass off.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485677 Jan 23, 2013
Jose Baez merges law firm, plans TV ads
By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
January 22, 2013

Jose Baez, who gained lots of television time when representing Casey Anthony, could be back on TV in a big way. He has merged his law firm with Trial Pro, whose Piercy Stakelum is a frequent presence in Orlando commercials.

"We've merged firms. It's not a situation where one firm took over the other," Baez said in an exclusive interview.

Yes, Baez will have a presence in the commercials. "That's totally in the works," he said. "But you won't be seeing me with any dogs."

Baez said he and Stakelum hit it off very well. "It was just really an easy transition for us," Baez said. "There's a lot that I want to do that I just can't do in Orlando. I'd like to have a bigger pond."

The attorney is representing some victims in the Aurora, Colo., shooting, and also Chris Serino, who was Sanford police's lead investigator in the George Zimmerman case. Baez attributed getting those cases to successfully defending Anthony, acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez said he is doing few TV analyses these days because he's busy with his practice. "I'm a lawyer first and foremost. It's what I love to do," he said.

But he was happy to critique "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," calling it a fair interpretation of the prosecution's version of events. The Lifetime movie is based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice." Screenwriter Alison Cross said she tried to talk to Baez without success.

"I was in Aruba when she called. I was representing Gary Giordano at the time," Baez said. "I couldn't stop what I was doing to help her out with Jeff Ashton's movie. But looking back at it, I'm sorry I didn't get to collaborate with her and give her our version."

Baez added: "I'd like people to hear the defense's side. But I'm not sure people want to hear that side."

That may change, Baez said, because he said he is asked "ad nauseam" about the case.

Baez said he had no regrets about his opening statement in which he said Caylee Anthony drowned and alleged that George Anthony sexually abused Casey.

"I think there was evidence put on to both support the drowning and allegations of sexual abuse," Baez said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason later questioned Baez's approach in the opening statement. "It was my case," Baez said. "I was in charge of the strategy. The blame or the glory lies straight with me, because had we lost this case, nobody would have been talking about Cheney Mason. They would have been talking about me."

Baez said he knew that his team would always put on a strong defense. "I couldn't understand how people thought this was a slam-dunk for the prosecution," he said. "I always felt we had a strong case. I can't say that I was so cocky enough to think we were going to win. But I knew we were going to bring it."

Oscar Nuñez did a fair job portraying Baez in the Lifetime film, the attorney said. "I don't think we look alike. The only thing we share in common is the z's at the end of our names," Baez said.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-2...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485678 Jan 23, 2013
"Oscar Nuñez did a fair job portraying Baez in the Lifetime film, the attorney said. "I don't think we look alike. The only thing we share in common is the z's at the end of our names," Baez said."

Is this A CLUE?

What about "ZofK".

is it GONZALE or Gonzalez?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485679 Jan 23, 2013
Florida's driver-and-vehicle database, the system that can help law enforcement identify victims of fatal crashes and decipher the identity of a suspect, can be a useful tool for cops.

But the system — known as D.A.V.I.D., for Driving and Vehicle Information Database — can also be easily abused.

Data obtained by the Orlando Sentinel show the number of Florida law-enforcement officers suspected of misusing D.A.V.I.D. skyrocketed last year.

At least 74 law enforcers were suspected of misusing D.A.V.I.D. in 2012, a nearly 400 percent increase from 2011, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

<snip>

Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle records obtained by the Orlando Sentinel show Florida's law enforcers made dozens of searches for newsmakers Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman.

From Jan. 10, 2012, to Jan. 10, 2013, there were 91 searches for Zimmerman, the controversial Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot teenager Trayvon Martin.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

So this D.A.V.I.D system is accessed via laptop.........not installed in police cars which in the UK of course are driven by Bobby's.

Nothing was ever released in the police files regarding how many times the name Casey Marie Anthony or Zenaida Fernandez-or not Gonzalez was searched in 2008. That would be interesting to know. The search for her ZG on July 16, 2008 allegedly by Sgt John Alllen would certainly be logged on the D.A.V.I.D. system, if it indeed occurred..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485680 Jan 23, 2013
City to round off cash transactions to nickel

The City of Red Deer will round off cash transactions to the nearest nickel increment beginning on Feb. 4.

<snip>

The city will follow federal rounding guidelines of going up or down to the nearest five-cent increment.

Those guidelines were released last year when the federal government announced Royal Canadian Mint would stop making the penny on Feb. 4 because of the rising cost of production, increased accumulation of pennies by Canadians, environmental considerations and the significant handling costs the penny imposes. Eliminating the penny is expected to save the nation $11-million a year.

http://www.reddeeradvocate.com/news/City_to_r...

Any future mention of "pennies" here and I shall be "huh, what's that?".

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to see me?

#485681 Jan 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Gotcha!- How quick you are to notice my deliberate spelling errors yet continue with your illiterate buffoon play acting.
Is it an attempt to disguise who you really are ?
An attempt to irritate others by your illiterate comments ?
To me you are nought but a lonely drunken foul mouthed - foul smelling crone,who has no need to put on act of being an ignoramus.
Each of your posts have me convinced that anyone who takes time to play the part of an ignoramus is truly an illiterate Fleet nozzle sucking scumbag.
AGREE

The games this AOLhole plays are pathetic.
She and Rambler with their ignotant posts that are only made to get someone to interact with them.

SAD & DESPERATE.

Scrams ramps it up when no one answers her.

Too bad they don't stay on Twatter and FB.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485682 Jan 23, 2013
9 Investigates: Winter Park pushing hard to prosecute red-light violators

By now, central Florida drivers know red-light cameras are watching at dozens of intersections across the area. But if you fight one of the tickets, you may find the traditionally low-key traffic court has evolved dramatically.

"This is not a simple traffic violation. This has gone way beyond that," said Bill Christiansen, a local courier.

More:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/9-investi...

Criminals who proclaim not to be driving their vehicle in a certain area when a crime occurred certainly wouldn't want to be caught speeding! And do the cameras capture all traffic and then speeders are filtered out? I don't have a clue.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485683 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't include me in Twitter and FB war games.

I've never ever had an account on either.

No "friends" or "followers". Boohoo....gigantic sob.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485684 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE
The games this AOLhole plays are pathetic.
She and Rambler with their ignotant posts that are only made to get someone to interact with them.
SAD & DESPERATE.
Scrams ramps it up when no one answers her.
AOL = ALCOHOLIC ON LINE !

She needs to take a hot sudsy bath - and use a Q-Tip to clean out the grease & grime imbedded between the wrinkles followed by a shower & shampoo.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485685 Jan 23, 2013
Oh look another lovely MOTY !!

Deputies: Boy, 7, left home alone while mom went to movies

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/osce...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#485686 Jan 23, 2013
“Don’t worry…I didn’t say anything.”…Is there another dead body in Casey Anthony’s past?

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/02...
Diane Ax

United States

#485687 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't include me in Twitter and FB war games.
I've never ever had an account on either.
No "friends" or "followers". Boohoo....gigantic sob.
She said she wished you would go there dumbass.

You single handedly, with your stupid hats and copy and pastes, have ruined this thread.

Nobody likes you and you thrive off negative shit.

Gfy.

I lol @you for being such a douchebottle.

:D
Diane Ax

United States

#485688 Jan 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
“Don’t worry…I didn’t say anything.”…Is there another dead body in Casey Anthony’s past?
http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/02...
One other aborted baby and a bunch of sick and dead animals.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#485689 Jan 23, 2013
elon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
now now "diane ax", we both know better than for you to pretend that I don't know exactly who your felon hubby is!
I know it makes you very uncomfortable, I mean after all, you were a stupid twatter and trusted the wrong person on your twitter account, then ran your mouth at lightening speed when you asked if I could "help you out" with your old man's "situation"
you gullible sucker! LMAO!!!
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage you to post it up.
In fact, I insist.
You know damn well I didn't "trust" your dumbass.
I'd like to see it too. I've heard this accusation for months and yet there is no verifications given. This poster has a history of trying to blackmail people, with false info, into not posting in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,174,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Earthling-1 50,461
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Maggie McGee 70,796
last post wins! (Jul '11) 4 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,353
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr 75 Scorpio 4,379
Review: Style Xpress Salon & Spa 6 hr T Hanssle 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Miles 17,838
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]