CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485692 Jan 23, 2013
Everything they did went against the norm.

I pick up my daughter's car and it smells like death, I'm going to get a hold of my daughter nad grandchild BEFORE I would do anything.

They hadn't seen or heard from Caylee for a month "No Mom, she's napping." "No Mom, she's with the Nanny."

Cindy can add two plus two.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#485693 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you that "being liked" is not anywhere on my list of why this case has captured my interest.
Don't worry, everybody is onto you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485694 Jan 23, 2013
Opening up the lightbulb discussion, beginning here and going backward in time.....

Samsung LED Lamp Review: This Light Bulb Lasts A Generation
ANDREW TARANTOLA 22 JANUARY, 2013 6:00 PM

What Is It?
It’s a 13W LED light designed to replace a conventional 60W A19 bulb.

Who’s it For?
People too busy to change a light bulb more than once every 22 years.

Design
Steampunk sans the brass — it’s the same size as a standard A19 bulb but significantly heavier, with a ring of heat-sinking metal flanges supporting the illuminating bits at the top.

Using It
Screw it in, turn it on, go about your business.

The Best Part
You don’t notice it because it behaves exactly like a conventional incandescent. It turns on instantly and evenly without flickering. It works seamlessly on dimmer switches without any hum.

Tragic Flaw
While the light works with dimmer switches, it doesn’t seem to want to play nice with lamps using the three-step switch variety.

This Is Weird…
It won’t fade fabrics because it doesn’t emit UV light. Finally, your inside couch won’t look like your outside couch.

Test Notes
The bulb shines with a 330-degree area spread, which makes it ideal for shaded lamps, overhead lights and other room-lighting fixtures. Reading lamps, not so much.
It can be used outdoors but only in a full enclosure

While not as searingly hot as conventional bulbs, the metal flanges on the Samsung LED can get uncomfortably warm to the touch after an hour or so of operation.

Should You Buy It?

Samsung LED Lamp A19
• Wattage: 13W
• Replacement wattage: 60W
• Lumens: 900
• Colour temp: 3000k
• Lifespan: 25,000 hours
• Size: E26 base, 11cm x 6cm
• Price:$US30.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/01/samsung-led...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485695 Jan 23, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, everybody is onto you.
Tread lightly my friend the Troupe is forming with fangs bared..

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485697 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I pick up my daughter's car and it smells like death, I'm going to get a hold of my daughter nad grandchild BEFORE I would do anything.
They hadn't seen or heard from Caylee for a month "No Mom, she's napping." "No Mom, she's with the Nanny."
Must be something in the Chilli. Speaking of which - this should come with a warning..

CAUTION This product may cause eruption of large black blobs on the body. Discontinue use if this occurs.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485698 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well written.
One thing I have always wondered about myself.
"Cindy Anthony began cleaning Caylee’s decomp up immediately…no questions asked… because she KNEW what had happened to Caylee and why she hadn’t heard Caylee’s voice in 31 days.
Both George and Cindy Anthony already knew that Caylee was dead…
or they would have preserved the car in case something had happened to both Caylee and Casey Anthony!
But they didn’t do that…did they?
They immediately set upon destroying any evidence they found in that car. The same car that “smells like there’s been a dead body” in it.
Who does that but guilty people?"
Right on,but in Fla the criminal state thats quite ok to do that.
the entire family Cindy especially should have been charged with being accomplices,had they did this case may have turned out different.

The Athony Family===Family of killers

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485699 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
And according to Lee he wanted to take Casey to get Caylee but she refused. Now of course we know why.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485700 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Especially when it involves counting out the money received via donations.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485701 Jan 23, 2013
Cindys Book

How to raise a Killer

Chapter 1--- How to lie succesfully.
Chapter 2--- How to steal sucessfully.
Chapter 3----How to hack bank accounts.
Chapter 4----How to get pregnant without having sex.
Chapter 5----How to break locks on sheds.
Chapter 6----How to steal gas cans.
Chapter 7----How to computer search for household weapons,cloroform,and suffocation.
Chapter 8----How to abandon the car.
Chapter 9----How to text message 18 hr's a day.
Chapter 10---How to steal from friends.
Chapter 11---How to kill your child.
Chapter 12---How to place dict tape over mouth and nose.
Chapter 13---How to stuff your dead child in garbage bags.
Chapter 14---How to throw child in swamp.
Chapter 15---How to destroy evidence.
Chapter 16---How to Lie to investigator's.
Chapter 17---How to accuse innocent people.
Chapter 18---How to hire a Swarmy greaseball and get off scott free.
Chapter 19---How to start fakke foundations.
Chapter 20---How to make Tv appearances for blood money.
Chapter 21---How to accuse Daddy of being the bad guy.
Chapter 22---How to remember I am the Queen.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485702 Jan 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
the entire family Cindy especially should have been charged with being accomplices,had they did this case may have turned out different.
Good luck finding a jury to convict "an accomplice" who calls 911 not once, but three times, each time more frantically alerting authorities to the urgency of her missing granddaughter, whom she had no legal guardianship of.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485703 Jan 23, 2013
Interesting article about female baboons.....
So similar to some humans.

'A female with dependent offspring generally does not become sexually receptive until she weans her offspring at around 12 months of age. However, a mother usually becomes sexually receptive shortly after the death of her offspring.

HMMM! the subordinate female reduces grooming and spatial proximity to that male, potentially leaving her offspring at higher risk of infanticide.'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485704 Jan 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Cindys Book
How to raise a Killer
I notice today on the priority list of most hated, Cindy is lead dog......

#1 spot is Cindy Anthony, followed closely behind by Jose Baez, George Anthony, Casey Anthony and Jeff Ashton coming around the bend.

Let's watch the race as it progresses.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485705 Jan 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Interesting article about female baboons.....
So similar to some humans.
'A female with dependent offspring generally does not become sexually receptive until she weans her offspring at around 12 months of age. However, a mother usually becomes sexually receptive shortly after the death of her offspring.
HMMM! the subordinate female reduces grooming and spatial proximity to that male, potentially leaving her offspring at higher risk of infanticide.'
Uhm, pardon me but don't we have more than a few decades to discuss before we're back to something like 23,000,000 bc?

How about the invention of the lightbulb and it's implication to society in the obsoleting of magic lanterns or lamps?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#485706 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Why did Cindy accepted all the EXCUSES...?

Why haven't we heard of George calling Casey ...
or looking for Caylee and ask her "Where's Caylee"..
not once..why not?

Why did Cindy decide after a full month to take
action and call 911..(she found Amy's #)...

Why did Casey abandonned the car..?

Yet Cindy made sure the car is cleaned up,
wash her clothes, spread febreeze sheets every where...

When OCSO took the car..from the Anthony's garage...
The deputies did not see the febreeze sheet? and the clean
car...?

Who took the PICTURES (evidence)of the back seat of the car?
Casey's clothes shoes?
Did Cindy (REPOSITIONNED) what she saw...before cleaning the car?

OCSO had to go back to the wreckyard dumster to get the "TRASH"
"GARBAGE" or was it Waste Management...

Beleive it or not...

Now Beyonce lip-synch..at the Presidential Inauguration..

Another Fraud...
But Kelly Clarkson did it LIVE!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#485707 Jan 23, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> There are a few infamous Grundjuice lapping topix posters who have profiles on those types of sites.
They made equusearch camping plans together on topix, too.
Kinda sad when the only romantic attention you can get is from an inmate who's probably telling a dozen other lonely hearts they're the only one.
I suspect bella and stm have had lots of practice.
No dear, I was planning on making your con hubby my first :-)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485708 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice today on the priority list of most hated, Cindy is lead dog......
#1 spot is Cindy Anthony, followed closely behind by Jose Baez, George Anthony, Casey Anthony and Jeff Ashton coming around the bend.
Let's watch the race as it progresses.
Wrong:

1-Casey
2-Cindy
3-George
4-Lee
5-Jose
6-Cheney
Funny none of the Grunds are on any most hated list except your list.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485709 Jan 23, 2013
".... This morning we read the conversation between God and Solomon in 1 Kings 2 and 3. As I have been reflecting on this the past couple of weeks, I wondered what I would say if God woke me up some night and said,“Ask for whatever you want, and I’ll give it to you.” I got to thinking about the many fables of people being granted three wishes. As a child I remember my friends talking about always asking for three more wishes for the last wish. Someone would always say with the voice of authority, that’s not how three wishes works! The genie in Aladdin’s lamp may be the best known of these stories, but they come from almost every culture. Often they show that we humans are not too wise in what we wish for. One family of three wish stories is about a woodcutter who is granted three wishes for not chopping down a fairy’s tree. He went home that evening and told his wife while complaining about the dinner she had prepared, and he says,“I wish I had a nice fat sausage.” It suddenly appears on his plate. Then his wife complains that he had wasted one of his wishes and says,“I wish that sausage was stuck on your nose.” Of course, it sticks and he can’t pull it off, so they use their last wish to get the sausage back on the dinner plate."

http://ndsworshipmessages.blogspot.ca/2012/08...

I like it!

"Be careful what you wish for!"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485710 Jan 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong:
1-Casey
2-Cindy
3-George
4-Lee
5-Jose
6-Cheney
Funny none of the Grunds are on any most hated list except your list.
I got a glimpse of "a boy" doing warm up exercises near the start line, but I'm not sure if he will enter your race today. And I don't have my own list of "most-hated" but just one name comes to mind as a primary suspect......of course I need not mention it's Richard Grund.

Say, I notice you've pulled Jeff Ashton, the #1 defender of George and Cindy Anthony who's now in a position of even greater power and influence, considering his recent election to the position of State Attorney for the 9th division.

Why's that?

T-REX
<quoted text>
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#485711 Jan 23, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
guess they have never looked up the word forgery. or a fake facebook and twitter site. they believe all they read only if it's bad stuff they want to read.
Catfish: The Topix Edition

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485712 Jan 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Cindy accepted all the EXCUSES...?
Why haven't we heard of George calling Casey ...
or looking for Caylee and ask her "Where's Caylee"..
not once..why not?
Why did Cindy decide after a full month to take
action and call 911..(she found Amy's #)...
Why did Casey abandonned the car..?
Yet Cindy made sure the car is cleaned up,
wash her clothes, spread febreeze sheets every where...
When OCSO took the car..from the Anthony's garage...
The deputies did not see the febreeze sheet? and the clean
car...?
Who took the PICTURES (evidence)of the back seat of the car?
Casey's clothes shoes?
Did Cindy (REPOSITIONNED) what she saw...before cleaning the car?
OCSO had to go back to the wreckyard dumster to get the "TRASH"
"GARBAGE" or was it Waste Management...
Beleive it or not...
Now Beyonce lip-synch..at the Presidential Inauguration..
Another Fraud...
But Kelly Clarkson did it LIVE!
Do you not remember, Casey would return to the home when she knew CINDY wasn't there, she didn't have to worry about GEORGE looking into her eyes and seeing the truth about how Caylee was dead at her hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Well Well 1,521,948
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,383
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 8 hr Nathan 90
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Mon Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Mon Steve Eller 38

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages