felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#485630 Jan 22, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Casey tells the truth when it suits your freakish fancy.
it isn't unreasonable to believe that felon murderer casey was being truthful when she talked about caylee humping her bears considering the fact that caylee's felon murderer mother stuck her little toddler self in bed with mommy's one night lays

thanks to felon murderer casey..caylee had a bird's eye view of sexual acts long before she should have

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485631 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
if u catch me flirting with a giant pig whilst it chomps on it's bottom flesh whilst it twirls on a toilet looking for a hose who thinks it is potty trained and barks like a hyena, then i must be 90 years old and thought i was at the zoo.
I doubt Sin would appreciate your very vivid and yet apt description of her.

You have a dirty mind and an even dirtier moth in RL as well as on Topix. Thus ensusing you a constant appreciative audience anong the Bimbo Tards. What a horrid foul smelling crone you appear to be.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485632 Jan 22, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time, whoever you are, I post as ngrace. Period.
Cute how you try to cover yourself by making absurd allegations, whenever someone calls you on on one of your posts.
Still waiting to see that post I allegedly wrote, says you.
I'm Rambler.

Check you posts between Aug 1 - 4th. While you're done doing that please link where Cindy said she counted Casey's tampons, because that control-freak idiotic thought came from YOU.
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485633 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep but at the same time the ghouls proclaim what's written in a letter must always be unequivocally TRUE!
- Casey's letter to her parents about the cremation.
- Shirley handwritten letter which she sent be E-mail to her sister, to confirm Cindy and Caylee visited on Father's Day.
- and all the jail letters.
According to Murph, that applies to the upcoming published journals too.
Shred that "Seeing is Decieving, Dreaming is Believing"!
guess they have never looked up the word forgery. or a fake facebook and twitter site. they believe all they read only if it's bad stuff they want to read.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485634 Jan 22, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
Goodnight all.
Time for me to go to bed and dream about a conjugal visit with my old man.
Thanks to felon "my situation" is much improved.
ROTFLMAO!
Why bother saying goodnight when we all know that within a short time you will appear wearing your other hat.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!~!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485635 Jan 22, 2013
Opps, thought my first post went SWOOOSH like ngracie.
FL_ST406_12

United States

#485636 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
if u catch me flirting with a giant pig whilst it chomps on it's bottom flesh whilst it twirls on a toilet looking for a hose who thinks it is potty trained and barks like a hyena, then i must be 90 years old and thought i was at the zoo.
LMMFAO!

Don't pet the braying Jackass whilst you're at the zoo.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485637 Jan 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't unreasonable to believe that felon murderer casey was being truthful when she talked about caylee humping her bears considering the fact that caylee's felon murderer mother stuck her little toddler self in bed with mommy's one night lays
thanks to felon murderer casey..caylee had a bird's eye view of sexual acts long before she should have
Sickening thought but oh so true. And yet her mother is the apple of they eye of the Felon Bimbo Tards. I think they live their life vicariously through the antics of Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485638 Jan 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a dirty mind and an even dirtier moth in RL as well as on Topix.
- gloomy days

* and a dirty mouth too,
FL_ST406_12

United States

#485640 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. she has planted so much libel about the child is sickening. the haters feed off of her because they love that kind of child filth.
she needs to show the child some decent respect. they claim to be all in love with the child yet they write filth and lies about her. pos doesn't even come close.
You nailed it.
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485642 Jan 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a dirty mind and an even dirtier moth in RL as well as on Topix. Thus ensusing you a constant appreciative audience anong the Bimbo Tards. What a horrid foul smelling crone you appear to be.
moth? did u mean mouth? wast that ur English or second language u moth about so much?

RL?

ensusing?

anong?

speak English and learn to spell or the teachers here will ride ur back with all those typos. i came out like ur on a bad night of meds. go sleep it off
FL_ST406_12

United States

#485644 Jan 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst......
The description was describing you, hater.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485646 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
guess they have never looked up the word forgery. or a fake facebook and twitter site. they believe all they read only if it's bad stuff they want to read.
But they should know better. For almost three years Rev Grundo shrieked over a secret society somehow connected via the internet to either Cindy Anthony or Jose Baez who were "fabricating reasonable doubt" against him or his family. If not by fake sites, fake users and fake documents, how else would he expect he was being incriminated and conspired against?
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485647 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
- gloomy days
* and a dirty mouth too,
LMAO, CHORTLING

at "dirty moth in RL"
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485648 Jan 22, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are the rumor_queen FL_ freak, snort another _ line.
hat change so fast?

i am mothing at u
FL_ST406_12

United States

#485649 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
- gloomy days
* and a dirty mouth too,
That's AN Jr. for ya. I think they call her ValHall on some sites.
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485650 Jan 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickening thought but oh so true. And yet her mother is the apple of they eye of the Felon Bimbo Tards. I think they live their life vicariously through the antics of Casey.
wrong

we live life vicariously through a moth

CHORTLING muchly. eh eh eh said fat albert
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485651 Jan 22, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
How is T-Rex holding up ever since he watched the Casey Anthony is innocent documentary?
Did the sickbastard suffer another fake stroke?
I noticed it back-kicked them another year or two into the past. Tomorrow I'm thinking I might bring up the topic of the invention of lightbulbs for discussion.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#485652 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a record of your posts - try first week of August.
While you're looking, link where Cindy said she counted Casey's tampons.
Because that came from YOU.
Oh, I see how this works......you bait and switch when cornered.

I'm not playing your stooooopid-a$$ games.

But feel free to post my alleged comment that you wrote in this post:#485503

> This reminds me of ngracie and Daisy's recommended method to ensure daughter are not pregnant.......dig through the trash and count tampons every month.

I still can't believe they were serious! LMAO!!! <
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485653 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But they should know better. For almost three years Rev Grundo shrieked over a secret society somehow connected via the internet to either Cindy Anthony or Jose Baez who were "fabricating reasonable doubt" against him or his family. If not by fake sites, fake users and fake documents, how else would he expect he was being incriminated and conspired against?
sure they should know better. those fake sites gives them the itch they need i guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,223,630
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,473
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,725
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 52,996
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 71,744
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,118
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 97,184
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]