CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#485707 Jan 23, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> There are a few infamous Grundjuice lapping topix posters who have profiles on those types of sites.
They made equusearch camping plans together on topix, too.
Kinda sad when the only romantic attention you can get is from an inmate who's probably telling a dozen other lonely hearts they're the only one.
I suspect bella and stm have had lots of practice.
No dear, I was planning on making your con hubby my first :-)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485708 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice today on the priority list of most hated, Cindy is lead dog......
#1 spot is Cindy Anthony, followed closely behind by Jose Baez, George Anthony, Casey Anthony and Jeff Ashton coming around the bend.
Let's watch the race as it progresses.
Wrong:

1-Casey
2-Cindy
3-George
4-Lee
5-Jose
6-Cheney
Funny none of the Grunds are on any most hated list except your list.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485709 Jan 23, 2013
".... This morning we read the conversation between God and Solomon in 1 Kings 2 and 3. As I have been reflecting on this the past couple of weeks, I wondered what I would say if God woke me up some night and said,“Ask for whatever you want, and I’ll give it to you.” I got to thinking about the many fables of people being granted three wishes. As a child I remember my friends talking about always asking for three more wishes for the last wish. Someone would always say with the voice of authority, that’s not how three wishes works! The genie in Aladdin’s lamp may be the best known of these stories, but they come from almost every culture. Often they show that we humans are not too wise in what we wish for. One family of three wish stories is about a woodcutter who is granted three wishes for not chopping down a fairy’s tree. He went home that evening and told his wife while complaining about the dinner she had prepared, and he says,“I wish I had a nice fat sausage.” It suddenly appears on his plate. Then his wife complains that he had wasted one of his wishes and says,“I wish that sausage was stuck on your nose.” Of course, it sticks and he can’t pull it off, so they use their last wish to get the sausage back on the dinner plate."

http://ndsworshipmessages.blogspot.ca/2012/08...

I like it!

"Be careful what you wish for!"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485710 Jan 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong:
1-Casey
2-Cindy
3-George
4-Lee
5-Jose
6-Cheney
Funny none of the Grunds are on any most hated list except your list.
I got a glimpse of "a boy" doing warm up exercises near the start line, but I'm not sure if he will enter your race today. And I don't have my own list of "most-hated" but just one name comes to mind as a primary suspect......of course I need not mention it's Richard Grund.

Say, I notice you've pulled Jeff Ashton, the #1 defender of George and Cindy Anthony who's now in a position of even greater power and influence, considering his recent election to the position of State Attorney for the 9th division.

Why's that?

T-REX
<quoted text>
Right on,but in Fla the criminal state thats quite ok to do that.
the entire family Cindy especially should have been charged with being accomplices,had they did this case may have turned out different.
The Athony Family===Family of killers
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#485711 Jan 23, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
guess they have never looked up the word forgery. or a fake facebook and twitter site. they believe all they read only if it's bad stuff they want to read.
Catfish: The Topix Edition

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485712 Jan 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Cindy accepted all the EXCUSES...?
Why haven't we heard of George calling Casey ...
or looking for Caylee and ask her "Where's Caylee"..
not once..why not?
Why did Cindy decide after a full month to take
action and call 911..(she found Amy's #)...
Why did Casey abandonned the car..?
Yet Cindy made sure the car is cleaned up,
wash her clothes, spread febreeze sheets every where...
When OCSO took the car..from the Anthony's garage...
The deputies did not see the febreeze sheet? and the clean
car...?
Who took the PICTURES (evidence)of the back seat of the car?
Casey's clothes shoes?
Did Cindy (REPOSITIONNED) what she saw...before cleaning the car?
OCSO had to go back to the wreckyard dumster to get the "TRASH"
"GARBAGE" or was it Waste Management...
Beleive it or not...
Now Beyonce lip-synch..at the Presidential Inauguration..
Another Fraud...
But Kelly Clarkson did it LIVE!
Do you not remember, Casey would return to the home when she knew CINDY wasn't there, she didn't have to worry about GEORGE looking into her eyes and seeing the truth about how Caylee was dead at her hands.
Moth__

AOL

#485713 Jan 23, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Catfish: The Topix Edition
lmao
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485714 Jan 23, 2013
Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton

page 320
In September, George and Cindy Anthony gave their first televised interview since the verdict when they appeared on Dr Phil. Watching both of them together, I found myself thinking of that day at our office when they came in, and we'd explained to them via their lawyer what Casey would be accusing George of at trial.

I thought about the look on George's face then, and how utterly evisceratd he'd been by both the accusation itself and the idea that his daughter would make up such an outrageous claim.......().I recalled how sorry I felt for them in that moment -- because they'd lost their granddaughter, but also because I could see just how hard it was for them to accept the reality of what their daughter has become.(Aka according to Richard Grund's theory of lunaticity, their daughter had become Casey, THE MONSTER created by demonic space aliens which infiltrated the previous person's body.)
Moth__

AOL

#485716 Jan 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
AOL = ALCOHOLIC ON LINE !
She needs to take a hot sudsy bath - and use a Q-Tip to clean out the grease & grime imbedded between the wrinkles followed by a shower & shampoo.
u can't sleep it off yet eh. ur too obsessed with my fine anatomy

AOL = ABDOMINAL OBLIQUE LADY

that recipe makes for a great bath when washing my sudsy self over a good book about moth's

This should come as a warning.

CAUTION: This fine product may cause u to lose more sleep. Discontinue use if u have too many wrinkles and in need of Qtips
Moth__

AOL

#485717 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE
The games this AOLhole plays are pathetic.
She and Rambler with their ignotant posts that are only made to get someone to interact with them.
SAD & DESPERATE.
Scrams ramps it up when no one answers her.
Too bad they don't stay on Twatter and FB.
i don't twitter or facebook. next time u have a twatter itch, soak in a hot sudsy bath
Moth__

AOL

#485718 Jan 23, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
I needed a good wake up laugh this morning.
YW

it was funny to see her mothing last night. then she morphed
Moth__

AOL

#485719 Jan 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Gotcha!- How quick you are to notice my deliberate spelling errors yet continue with your illiterate buffoon play acting.
Is it an attempt to disguise who you really are ?
An attempt to irritate others by your illiterate comments ?
To me you are nought but a lonely drunken foul mouthed - foul smelling crone,who has no need to put on act of being an ignoramus.
Each of your posts have me convinced that anyone who takes time to play the part of an ignoramus is truly an illiterate Fleet nozzle sucking scumbag.
u look like a drunk baffoon barfing up moth's.
Moth__

AOL

#485720 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a pleasure! LOL
thanks, u were a pleasure too
Moth__

AOL

#485721 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
I noticed in the 'Casey Anthony Is Innocent' documentary - JA said the skull was buried in muck clear up to the eye sockets.
I noticed at trial - JA completely rejected the idea that animals buried the remains.
If animals didn't assist with the remains becoming stuck in the muck - I wonder who he thinks went into those woods and assisted with the skull/eye socket burial?
We know he doesn't think it was Casey's family.
So who?
the flooding could have buried it. what i found odd was the inconsistencies with where they said the skull was. buried to the eye not buried, over there no over there. didn't the meter guy say it fell out of the back when he was poking with the stick or something like that? so if ja said it was buried up to the eyes then why didn't he question the bag fall out?

was it buried, over there, or fell out of a bag? they have too many things going on that makes it all look like bs. the jurors probably saw into all that to. smart people

anyone have the testimony about it falling out of the bag?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#485722 Jan 23, 2013
Mothra?
I'm pretty sure you look more like Godzilla.

Talking about your filthy vaginal soaks, I really don't want to hear about it.

thanks anyway.
Moth__

AOL

#485723 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.businessinsider.com/review-of-life...

In the movie that aired Saturday, Lowe's portrayal of Ashton made the 30-year veteran of the prosecutor's office seem like a bumbling fool.

hmmmm, public opinion is changing
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485724 Jan 23, 2013
The telepic falls shy of last January's true crime offering from star Rob Lowe, "Drew Peterson: Untouchable."

Lifetime
Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the Lifetime movie starring Rob Lowe as the Florida lawyer who tried to convict Anthony of murder in 2011, brought the network its strongest numbers since November's Liz & Dick.

The movie pulled 3.3 million viewers on Friday night, falling shy of Liz & Dick's 3.5 million haul. It's also a drop from Lifetime's previous true crime offering starring Lowe. Last January's Drew Peterson: Untouchable brought in 5.8 million viewers.

In the key demos, Prosecuting Casey Anthony brought in 1.5 million adults 25-54, 1.3 million adults 18-49, 1.1 million women 25-54 and 921 women 18-49.

Lifetime followed the film with a one-hour documentary special Beyond the Headlines: Prosecuting Casey Anthony. That averaged 2.4 million viewers.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony tops the Jan. 1 premiere of Dance Moms (2.8 million) for the network's top broadcast of 2013 thus far.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/li...

Oh Trex, where were the 98% of the nation who "hate" Casey Anthony?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#485725 Jan 23, 2013
Oh lQQk!

eeny, meeny, miny and moe have arrived.

You dirty, dirty, dish rag, YOU!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485727 Jan 23, 2013
Moth__ wrote:
<quoted text>
the flooding could have buried it. what i found odd was the inconsistencies with where they said the skull was. buried to the eye not buried, over there no over there. didn't the meter guy say it fell out of the back when he was poking with the stick or something like that? so if ja said it was buried up to the eyes then why didn't he question the bag fall out?
was it buried, over there, or fell out of a bag? they have too many things going on that makes it all look like bs. the jurors probably saw into all that to. smart people
anyone have the testimony about it falling out of the bag?
Inconsistent witness testimony pertaining to the discovery of skeletal remains does not alone prove a defendant innocent of a MURDER, which occurred six months earlier.

I'd say give it up.
Moth__

AOL

#485728 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Mothra?
I'm pretty sure you look more like Godzilla.
Talking about your filthy vaginal soaks, I really don't want to hear about it.
thanks anyway.
then u should keep ur twatter comments to urself. it's disgusting and sexual harassment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min VetnorsGate 1,656,276
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Dudley 64,301
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... 6 hr Private Citizen 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Mary NY 73,877
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Dec 8 Frindly 1,190
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Dec 8 Cherry 64
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) Dec 6 jstrong2024 37

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages