CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#485589 Jan 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense ng but it was not too long ago you were lauding her intelligence.
Does this now mean that she is simply an intelligent liar ?
Good point. I suspect "she" is a "mixed bag of personalities".
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485590 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Suckers!
r there really this many injits in this world? God help us if there is.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485591 Jan 22, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Keyword google" this: post the comment I allegedly wrote, or shut up.
Cindy Anthony, you dolt, checked on Casey's monthly "usage". She said it was why she didn't suspect that Casey was pregnant. It's in the docs.
One of your many other hats is MarsMon!

ROFLMAO!!!
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485592 Jan 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
now now "diane ax", we both know better than for you to pretend that I don't know exactly who your felon hubby is!
I know it makes you very uncomfortable, I mean after all, you were a stupid twatter and trusted the wrong person on your twitter account, then ran your mouth at lightening speed when you asked if I could "help you out" with your old man's "situation"
you gullible sucker! LMAO!!!
u got PUNKED
AN other

United States

#485593 Jan 22, 2013
Does anyone else remember the "explanations" from teamcasey about casey's text, "we are teaching Caylee how to take shots" ?
Diane Ax

United States

#485594 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://www.issues.cc/uploads/1 6320056482.jpg
That's just plain creepy looking.
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485595 Jan 22, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> There are a few infamous Grundjuice lapping topix posters who have profiles on those types of sites.
They made equusearch camping plans together on topix, too.
Kinda sad when the only romantic attention you can get is from an inmate who's probably telling a dozen other lonely hearts they're the only one.
I suspect bella and stm have had lots of practice.
maybe the need husbands of their own. u know the type, the ones who marry prisoners they have never met after a few pen pal letters. they seem like the type who liked to be ruffed up. i can tell by their language they like it ruff from bad boys

LMAO whilst chortling
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#485596 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>

look like u were talking to a faker and U got set up thinking u were talking to her.
looks like you don't know a "suntan" from felon murderer casey's scabby ass black blob pimply back

fyi....the information "diane ax" gave me was verified that it came from her through other means,....it wasn't your infamous "imposter" drivel of her pretending to be someone else

prison records don't lie......and just as important...she gave out too much personal information over and beyond what she needed to when she let her fat lips fly

blame it on her extreme drug use, but she bagged her own ass all by herself ;)
FL_ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#485598 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
can u imagine the look on that prison guys face when he reads the letters from these injits? could be a funny slap stick movie. i could not beleive i read they wanted to be pen pals.
still LMAO
I found it shocking myself.

You'd think the hatertards would boycott all penpal sites/penpals -- and their sponsors -- since Casey Anthony allegedly had one.
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485599 Jan 22, 2013
AN other wrote:
Does anyone else remember the "explanations" from teamcasey about casey's text, "we are teaching Caylee how to take shots" ?
where r those links to the accusations u made? link please

none of yawl can back up ONE THING u post. i guess that is why yawl flock to that crimesliealot blog
Diane Ax

United States

#485600 Jan 22, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I suspect "she" is a "mixed bag of personalities".
So are you Days.

Ramble on douchbottle.

:D
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485602 Jan 22, 2013
AN other wrote:
instead of making up rumors and having the haters think crazy thoughts u throw out so they will hate more maybe u might think about how she was teaching her to make BASKETBALL shots or any sort of shots. it's not always sick as ur sick mind thinks.

big find u found there. she taught her some shots. HUGE i say HUGE find
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#485603 Jan 22, 2013
AN other wrote:
the felon murderer casey lovers had as many excuses for that as they did when caylee was sexually humping her bears on the bed and felon murderer was talking on the phone laughing about it to one of her one night lays
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485604 Jan 22, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> That's just plain creepy looking.
The photo might pass as nothing obvious on a grainy magazine cover, but this photo has to be the original hatchet job because it's so clear.

Richardo was asked about selling photos, but never where he got the pics from.
Diane Ax

United States

#485605 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
now now "diane ax", we both know better than for you to pretend that I don't know exactly who your felon hubby is!
I know it makes you very uncomfortable, I mean after all, you were a stupid twatter and trusted the wrong person on your twitter account, then ran your mouth at lightening speed when you asked if I could "help you out" with your old man's "situation"
you gullible sucker! LMAO!!!
I encourage you to post it up.

In fact, I insist.

You know damn well I didn't "trust" your dumbass.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#485606 Jan 22, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Typical "I don't know jackshit" comeback.
How long has "it" been carrying on with that storyline? Time for a new script!
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485608 Jan 22, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it shocking myself.
You'd think the hatertards would boycott all penpal sites/penpals -- and their sponsors -- since Casey Anthony allegedly had one.
right, it pissed them off she got letters. if they say they hate murderers then they should hate prisoners. no, they want to write them now.

still LMAO snort snort
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#485609 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
looks like you don't know a "suntan" from felon murderer casey's scabby ass black blob pimply back
fyi....the information "diane ax" gave me was verified that it came from her through other means,....it wasn't your infamous "imposter" drivel of her pretending to be someone else
prison records don't lie......and just as important...she gave out too much personal information over and beyond what she needed to when she let her fat lips fly
yada yada yada
Diane Ax

United States

#485610 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe the need husbands of their own. u know the type, the ones who marry prisoners they have never met after a few pen pal letters. they seem like the type who liked to be ruffed up. i can tell by their language they like it ruff from bad boys
LMAO whilst chortling
Careful with the chortling - Maddy might think you're flirting with her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485611 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
But she who lets fat lips fly knows idiot who is listening.

Old Chinese proverb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,394,906
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Fit2Serve 60,042
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 39 min Gov Corbutt of th... 901
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr -Prince- 19,010
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr woodtick57 1,294
why angels have wings 2 (Mar '09) 1 hr --IslandGurL-- 14,210
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 273
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages