CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,611)

Showing posts 452,201 - 452,220 of483,119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get why any of them had to publically comment on what was doing to happen with Caylee.
All they had to do was keep it private and no one would have ever known.
Because they couldn't keep their mouths shut & grabbed every opportunity to feed the media they claimed to revile.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/200 9/02/a-day-after-caylee-anthon ys-memorial-tv-stations-turned -to-the-case-against-her-mothe r-caseywftv-channel-9s-kathi-b elich-s.html
A day after Caylee Anthony's memorial, WKMG-Channel 6 explored why the toddler was cremated.
The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home they fear vandals and they don't want a marked grave either.
Adam Longo was reporting from a lower part of the roof where I was staying. He is HOT! I felt bad for him. It was hotter than hell on top of those shingles.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/200 9/02/a-day-after-caylee-anthon ys-memorial-tv-stations-turned -to-the-case-against-her-mothe r-caseywftv-channel-9s-kathi-b elich-s.html
A day after Caylee Anthony's memorial, WKMG-Channel 6 explored why the toddler was cremated.
The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home they fear vandals and they don't want a marked grave either.
An, so Adan Longo wasn't present for the cremation either. Why do you suppose he didn't broadcast his interview with the Anthonys when he got this information? Or did he communicate by Cindy's hacked email.....he doesn't say.

Is this true as well?

July 20, 2008
The car or the parking lot might hold the only clues right now. Channel 9 has learned investigators came back to square one again Friday afternoon and searched for possible evidence at the place where Caylee Marie Anthony's mother had, for some reason, abandoned her car earlier this week.

While they didn't find anything at the parking lot, sources told Eyewitness News they might be finding clues in the white, 1998 Pontiac GT that Caylee's mother Casey left in the east Orange County parking lot. Eyewitness News has learned there was a stench in the car, which could indicate evidence of a body, but sources said investigators don't have any more than that to go on and they haven't figured out what the stench was from.

"We get information that comes in that sometimes suggests one thing, sometimes suggests another," Sgt. John Allen said Friday.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/search-for-todd...
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"I can understand why psychopaths"...you're scaring me. Web is gonna have to hide under the bed after she reads this, lol.
The upside is...you've admitted you think Casey is a psycho :)
She lied to you this morning about Florida law on cremating murder victims to to protect you from the truth. She's not a psychopath, she just so very thoughtful. She always shows concern for my family. Psychopaths are incapable of that kind of behavior.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
When in the news there was always the possiblity of some friendly kook sending a gift card or two.
It's the only reason I can think of.

LMAO remember Lee looking for a free assistant?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get why any of them had to publically comment on what was doing to happen with Caylee.
All they had to do was keep it private and no one would have ever known.
The Anthonys also do not know what the word 'dignity' means.

The protesters who harassed them were moronic & repulsive. But the Anthonys never failed to give them what they wanted: an aggressive reaction & argument.

Had they just completely ignored the idiots, did not speak to them, just gone back inside their home, the protesters would not have hung around b/c they were not being 'fed.'

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It's the only reason I can think of.
Odd that he had no takers, wasn't it?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
Don't forget all those willing "volunteers" who offered assistance to cindy in the form of forging TES documents, Caylee spotting, testimony about affairs with George, defaming innocents, etc.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they couldn't keep their mouths shut & grabbed every opportunity to feed the media they claimed to revile.
I'm sure Cindy has every "Cameo" on disc, lol.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
He AND George.

We know what Sr. was looking for, wink, wink.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She lied to you this morning about Florida law on cremating murder victims to to protect you from the truth. She's not a psychopath, she just so very thoughtful. She always shows concern for my family. Psychopaths are incapable of that kind of behavior.
No worries, AN. I had my psycho protection gear on, lol.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/anthony-family-...

Your work wouldn't be limited only to cay lee's search if you apply. Lee's listing says, "This is a jack-of-all trades position that may be cross-utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family."

George Anthony has been responsible for a lot of the public outreach. His personal assistant "would coordinate daily volunteer efforts, check emails from the public. You'd also be responsible for scheduling volunteers."

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that he had no takers, wasn't it?
Maybe Kalani?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonys also do not know what the word 'dignity' means.
The protesters who harassed them were moronic & repulsive. But the Anthonys never failed to give them what they wanted: an aggressive reaction & argument.
Had they just completely ignored the idiots, did not speak to them, just gone back inside their home, the protesters would not have hung around b/c they were not being 'fed.'
Exactly, Mon.

I was mortified when those idiots were hanging outside the house.

I was even more mortified by the Anthony's behavior.

I bet the cops would have done more to control it if the A's hadn't been feeding the frenzy.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget all those willing "volunteers" who offered assistance to cindy in the form of forging TES documents, Caylee spotting, testimony about affairs with George, defaming innocents, etc.
It boggles my mind why George and Cindy stay together.

Do you think they're both making sure they get exactly half of the future profits?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
He AND George.
We know what Sr. was looking for, wink, wink.
*Toilet Shiver*!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account
December 1, 2008

Cindy Anthony says someone hacked into her email and sent out messages and documents containing sensitive information about the case. WFTV reporter Kathi Belich received four of the emails herself, but when she realized something didn't seem right about them she forwarded the emails to the FBI.

Now, the FBI is investigating.

TEAM COVERAGE: FBI Investigating Cindy's Claim

The Anthonys have used their home computer to email their spokesman, their private investigators and others about the case, but they say someone accessed their account when they weren't even home during the holiday weekend.

Cindy Anthony hammered the point home earlier this year that people were going too far and she was trying to protect her home turf. But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in......

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/cindy-anthony-s...

We already know the part about the hairbrush - according to discovery, it was turned over to LE by a 28 year old black Cindy Anthony at 4937 Hopespring and the FBI witness for the defense in The Big Show didn't mention one word about it a "wrong hairbrush".

NO emails by "Cindy Anthony" were entered into trial evidence either, although there's one floating around allegedly between Cindy and the funeral home.

But the unanswered question is why would anyone hack the email account of who was deemed to be the grandmother of a missing child, if not with diabolical intentions?

But even is the face of Kathi Belich's reporting that Cindy's email was hacked at one time, WE SHALL delude ourselves into BELIEVING that all media reports allegedly sourced from the Anthonys MUST BE TRUE, even though we have evidence from Kathi Belich to the contrary?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Kalani?
Nah, River.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, the "under covers" PI willing to dig around the hood trying to find Caylee first.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

http://web.archive.org/web/20110522063347/htt...

Everytime I look at this photo it amazes me what an amateurish job of cut and pasting Casey's head onto that body it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 452,201 - 452,220 of483,119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RealDave 1,073,282
Orlando heroin 54 min dino 20
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr The Real Missyfit 17,552
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr No Warming 45,601
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Doug77 17,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 7 hr Doug77 1,018
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr number 23 2,915
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••