HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

A day after Caylee Anthony's memorial, WKMG-Channel 6 explored why the toddler was cremated.

The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home they fear vandals and they don't want a marked grave either.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial
Updated: 4:50 p.m. Monday, Feb. 9, 2009 | Posted: 4:24 p.m. Monday, Feb. 9, 2009
The following is the transcript of a news conference held by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.
This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.
I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/casey-anthonys-...
And even if you want to believe Honest Casey, the unquestion is HOW does SHE KNOW "they" cremated her since she was In jail?
She can't really KNOW, someone told her.
So how do you know, really KNOW, that all the drivel you write about Grund is actually written by him? How do you know he's not being impersonated? After all, everyone is an impostor to you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"People lie, people die" Never has a bigger truth been told by Casey.
Te reality of it is we could not survive if we didn't LIE.

Q. Honey, how do you think this dress looks on me.
A. It looks just great!

Q. Hey Burt, how are ya?
A. Never been better, how about you?

Q. Can I give you a demonstration.
A. No sorry, I'm busy.

But It's our conscience which guides us to recognize when is the right and wrong times to do so, so I can understand why psychopaths, who lack that "guiding light" of moral standards cannot recognize where normal people draw the line between acceptable and not.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You crazy KOOK, "are you sure you want to do that?"
WTF does it matter what anyone posts here?
You are nuttier than a fruitcake.
In spades.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/200 9/02/a-day-after-caylee-anthon ys-memorial-tv-stations-turned -to-the-case-against-her-mothe r-caseywftv-channel-9s-kathi-b elich-s.html
A day after Caylee Anthony's memorial, WKMG-Channel 6 explored why the toddler was cremated.
The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home they fear vandals and they don't want a marked grave either.
I don't get why any of them had to publically comment on what was doing to happen with Caylee.

All they had to do was keep it private and no one would have ever known.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

*going
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/200 9/02/a-day-after-caylee-anthon ys-memorial-tv-stations-turned -to-the-case-against-her-mothe r-caseywftv-channel-9s-kathi-b elich-s.html
Are the vandals the person(s) who duct taped Caylee's face and hands or feet (Q104 tape), left her to decompose in a trunk, triple bagged her in a laundry bag and trash bags and thrown her into an illegal dump where her remains were subjected to the elements and predators?

Too bad Caylee didn't garner the respect in her life that her death did.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get why any of them had to publically comment on what was doing to happen with Caylee.
When in the news there was always the possiblity of some friendly kook sending a gift card or two.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Te reality of it is we could not survive if we didn't LIE.
Q. Honey, how do you think this dress looks on me.
A. It looks just great!
Q. Hey Burt, how are ya?
A. Never been better, how about you?
Q. Can I give you a demonstration.
A. No sorry, I'm busy.
But It's our conscience which guides us to recognize when is the right and wrong times to do so, so I can understand why psychopaths, who lack that "guiding light" of moral standards cannot recognize where normal people draw the line between acceptable and not.
"I can understand why psychopaths"...you're scaring me. Web is gonna have to hide under the bed after she reads this, lol.

The upside is...you've admitted you think Casey is a psycho :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
That wasn't Conway, that was an impostor.

Wet sock, Sanka, wet sock.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I see. casey lied to LE to protect their feelings or to shield them from the painful truth of Caylee's murder. She lied to cindy to protect her from the hurt of being pregnant, stealing from her grandmother, no job, no nanny, no income and casey's imaginary friends who had Caylee for 31 days and her Jacksonville boyfriend.

How thoughtful!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get why any of them had to publically comment on what was doing to happen with Caylee.
Because they couldn't keep their mouths shut & grabbed every opportunity to feed the media they claimed to revile.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Adam Longo was reporting from a lower part of the roof where I was staying. He is HOT! I felt bad for him. It was hotter than hell on top of those shingles.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
An, so Adan Longo wasn't present for the cremation either. Why do you suppose he didn't broadcast his interview with the Anthonys when he got this information? Or did he communicate by Cindy's hacked email.....he doesn't say.

Is this true as well?

July 20, 2008
The car or the parking lot might hold the only clues right now. Channel 9 has learned investigators came back to square one again Friday afternoon and searched for possible evidence at the place where Caylee Marie Anthony's mother had, for some reason, abandoned her car earlier this week.

While they didn't find anything at the parking lot, sources told Eyewitness News they might be finding clues in the white, 1998 Pontiac GT that Caylee's mother Casey left in the east Orange County parking lot. Eyewitness News has learned there was a stench in the car, which could indicate evidence of a body, but sources said investigators don't have any more than that to go on and they haven't figured out what the stench was from.

"We get information that comes in that sometimes suggests one thing, sometimes suggests another," Sgt. John Allen said Friday.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/search-for-todd...
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"I can understand why psychopaths"...you're scaring me. Web is gonna have to hide under the bed after she reads this, lol.
The upside is...you've admitted you think Casey is a psycho :)
She lied to you this morning about Florida law on cremating murder victims to to protect you from the truth. She's not a psychopath, she just so very thoughtful. She always shows concern for my family. Psychopaths are incapable of that kind of behavior.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
When in the news there was always the possiblity of some friendly kook sending a gift card or two.
It's the only reason I can think of.

LMAO remember Lee looking for a free assistant?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
The Anthonys also do not know what the word 'dignity' means.

The protesters who harassed them were moronic & repulsive. But the Anthonys never failed to give them what they wanted: an aggressive reaction & argument.

Had they just completely ignored the idiots, did not speak to them, just gone back inside their home, the protesters would not have hung around b/c they were not being 'fed.'

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It's the only reason I can think of.
Odd that he had no takers, wasn't it?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It's the only reason I can think of.
Don't forget all those willing "volunteers" who offered assistance to cindy in the form of forging TES documents, Caylee spotting, testimony about affairs with George, defaming innocents, etc.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they couldn't keep their mouths shut & grabbed every opportunity to feed the media they claimed to revile.
I'm sure Cindy has every "Cameo" on disc, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE