CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485557 Jan 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a screen shot..don't you know what a screen shot is Deb? You certainly gave yourself away didn't you? LMAO! What's wrong you got upset over me posting your weekend trip from youtube?
Isn't this what Twitter is for?
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485558 Jan 22, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get why any of them had to publically comment on what was doing to happen with Caylee.
All they had to do was keep it private and no one would have ever known.
i agree with u. all they had to do was shud up.

but the media and street haters were following their every move so they would have found out and stomped around her site and destroyed it. or trashed it out with those ugly signs and flowers.

i think they put all that out in the media to THROW them all off track. smart move if they did.

there is no such thing as a friendly KOOK as mary says. the haters were fighting each other about lines. stupid street nuts
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#485559 Jan 22, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Which prison and what is his name, I always wanted a pen pal :-)
www.writeaprisoner.com/inmate-profiles/Displa...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485560 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
or photo shop the lines between a snow white neck and a tan back. the 2 don't match
That correct. I'd expect a professional could airbrush that line away and alter the colour difference in the skin tone.

It's a shoddy, amateurish chop, chop photoshop job.
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485562 Jan 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
just like felon murderer casey anthony your drugged up ass has skanked around with so many because you're such a sluttpuppy that you've forgotten who your hubby is
nah...you'd like to forget but you haven't ;)
u post nothing but lies on here. never once have i seen u post something true. u post lies about someone hubby u stalked and it looks like u stalked the wrong guy. can u spell KOOK? u can't prove ur right and daine just shut u down. something tells me ur family might have some real gems!

clapping and applauding diane
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#485563 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
or photo shop the lines between a snow white neck and a tan back. the 2 don't match
felon murderer casey anthony's back was "tan" in that photo after living like the caged animal that she is in a jail cell?!!??!
[email protected] your dumbassitude!

you don't know the difference between felon murderer casey anthony's back covered with pus-filled pimples and scabby busted black blobs from a summer tan! LOL!!!
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#485564 Jan 22, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods plan was to leave you on this thread 24-7 talking about this loser CA. You are the perfect LOSER to represent The loser Casey Anthony. You accomplish nothing daily just like her.
Congrats DUMBASS.
Thank yuh.......Thang yuh very much

::curls lip Elvis style::
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485565 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485566 Jan 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL> looks like spell check failed her on 'metion.
The angrier she gets the more flustered she gets and makes spelling errors. Alway happens when she exceeds her normal one sentence snide comments and her English as a 2nd language becomes confusing.
i thought if i typed as bad as U do and some others that U might be able to read it. looks like i was right.

MUCHLY CHORTLING
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#485567 Jan 22, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Is that "Sara" from Ocala?
Or "Sarah" from Ocala?
Good thing that felon never tried to hack my email.
I have friends in high places.
:D
Felon hacker sarah from _________

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#485568 Jan 22, 2013
AN other wrote:
If Caylee had seen a pediatrician, were there ever any signs of abuse, sedation or molestation?
It would be interesting to have this information...

Helas! once Caylee vanished ., no one seemed to care...
The focus was to get details on
Casey...Cindy...and George...and try to understand
the Media`s constant allegations...

Caylee's records never surface at no time...not
even from Child Protective Services...They had nothing...
But I'm sure the FBI had to check...
Should be in their Reports..

just sayin...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485569 Jan 22, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey kiddo, ridiculous aren't they? You never got back to me the other day, inbox me about the cruise :-)
I haven't been on there but I will log in soon and respond.

:)

Cruise looks like a goooooooooooooooooo!
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485570 Jan 22, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
LMAO

i can't believe the haters stalk a non existent prison husband and now they want to write this non existent prisoner they think is a husband of a poster here. all the while thinking it is a blogger here?

CHORTLING MUCHLY LOUDER and CAN'T STOP EH EH EHing

SNORT
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485571 Jan 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! I did indeed laugh! 2009...I wasn't even posting to Diane Deb, I was posting to rambler...I believe walknut logged in and read back and was ticked that I posted a you tube vid of a weekend wedding where the woman got smacked a good one.
She blew her money on researching me. I haven't killed anyone or been through any (9) year court trials. I've seen them post up addys where my children live and my hubby, who is NOT my hubby, letter to my brother and links to my young nephews..poor poor homeless debaroo!
It looked like you laying a FALSE FLAG to me...your giddiness gives you away.

Is this another demo night for the newbies?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485572 Jan 22, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to have this information...
Helas! once Caylee vanished ., no one seemed to care...
The focus was to get details on
Casey...Cindy...and George...and try to understand
the Media`s constant allegations...
Caylee's records never surface at no time...not
even from Child Protective Services...They had nothing...
But I'm sure the FBI had to check...
Should be in their Reports..
just sayin...
I'm sure you're in their Reports too.
just sayin.....
_Rumor Queen_

AOL

#485573 Jan 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That correct. I'd expect a professional could airbrush that line away and alter the colour difference in the skin tone.
It's a shoddy, amateurish chop, chop photoshop job.
very bad crop and edit job. looked like a bobble head
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485574 Jan 22, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank yuh.......Thang yuh very much
::curls lip Elvis style::
LOL
Diane Ax

United States

#485575 Jan 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect Daiseygay had another open vision and shared it with her followers at last nights Yuku meeting. Must be something big coming down the road for such a frenzy tonight.
Just look at them, spitting, hissing & brandashing their pitchforks.
Looks like a comedic Follies Bergere Review. Hope to Gawd they don't start peeling off their scales.
The frenzy started after the Casey-hater-losers caught on to Prosecuting Casey Anthony and realized, "Houston, we have a problem."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485576 Jan 22, 2013
_Rumor Queen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
i can't believe the haters stalk a non existent prison husband and now they want to write this non existent prisoner they think is a husband of a poster here. all the while thinking it is a blogger here?
CHORTLING MUCHLY LOUDER and CAN'T STOP EH EH EHing
SNORT
Suckers!
Diane Ax

United States

#485577 Jan 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
just like felon murderer casey anthony your drugged up ass has skanked around with so many because you're such a sluttpuppy that you've forgotten who your hubby is
nah...you'd like to forget but you haven't ;)
Typical "I don't know jackshit" comeback.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,640,652
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) 5 hr T3xxy 192
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,584
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,108
Chitlin Ice Cream Thu Magic 4
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu ANGHARAD 73,863
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Nov 15 T3xxy 43

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages