CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,595)

Showing posts 451,881 - 451,900 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
_okay movie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
This says it all:
"This is the first big trial in the era of Twitter and Facebook. Not only does information move at the speed of light, but public opinion coalesces at the speed of light through social media. The point is to get a jury who has no opinion. But the thought that they have no opinion when it's been all over social media, all over the public consciousness, all over cable news ... you have two types of people: Either they have no opinion and haven't been living in the real world, and what does that say? Do you really want those people on a jury? Or you have people who have been paying somewhat attention and have heard leaked evidence, which is everywhere."
do u understand that no one should copy and paste libel? do u read any of the sites TOS before u plant libel? it's well worth the effort to reseach it BEFORE u do stupid things. just because u read something negative that u like does NOT make it true or factual.
_okay movie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, boy.
i am a female boy. get it right or don't waste ur time on posting lies. i have told u that before so let it sink in deep this time

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
another thought
if the person who works for lifetime is over there on the filth site where said filth regarding them all is located and having conversations with the same ones who spread hate and filth is another BOOMSHAKLAKA moment. she might get more than the mere 2 mill if she is spreading libel with juggling with the haters to keep the hatred moving. AN could be the star witness as she spreads it too. beachbelle from there copies the link to the site every chance she gets. same site as the pickle libel. lmao
FILTH!!!!
DIRTY FILTH!

Having a Crawford moment are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do you think CinCin acted like this?
FL ST406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
" how could he stick the stick in the socket if it was half buried?"
Ask Jess,-He managed to stick the stick in a socket half buried by the superfluous flesh of a 7 month pregnant harlot.
I thought you were going to say "in the socket of a miniature donkey" until I read your full post.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
tell them they did a superb job making jb look great shooting holes in every false thought.
tell them they did a remarkable job making ca look innocent.
tell them they made the prosecution look obsessive and how they didn't go for better investigations toward others who looked more guilty.
tell them the juror who spoke was GREAT.
tell them the air test was funny
tell them to make characters look like what they really look like, more believable that way.
tell them now more people see what really happened with the 84 verses 1 searches, 3 pieces duct tape was not over her mouth, skull was buried half way, and all the guesses never fit into their many theories
jus tell them it was an okay movie. tell them thank u in a funny way. can u tell them in comments on the site or did u copy and past again to plant articles?
Your modesty is overwhelming indeed - Why have another take credit for your infinite wisdom. Why not reveal your cowardly sniveling self and transmit your own brilliance EH?

No conjugal visits in your state today EH ??? All that's left is the hand jive EH?
OH Well, perhaps this will help break your tedium...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“BEER”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I really think the state should have focused more on Casey stealing and how her criminal behavior was escalating.
All the money she stole from cindy certainly caused financial distress in an already disfunctional family.
It was only a matter of time before someone would get hurt.physically.

"The newly released documents show photocopies of seven checks, drawn on Cindy Anthony's bank account, with forged signatures. The checks total hundreds of dollars and are written to local stores and pharmacies. Casey Anthony was originally sent to jail for stealing and forging a friend's checks"

http://voices.yahoo.com/new-documents-release...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"If Casey is going to be a credible federal witness, there is some housekeeping that needs to be taken care of."

OMG I am LMAO at such an inane comment...

I doubt there are enough Dushbags nor Fleet Colon Cleansers on the market capable of performing such a tremendous housekeeping task.

WHOA HOLD IT ! There is always the granny who perjured herself and who for a nominal fee will appear with her Fabreeze EH?
FL ST406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
i can agree with that if it is true. what happens if they are left as is?
Then the defendant could bring up the fact that she is a convicted liar, to impeach her credibility with the jury.

If the conviction is overturned - the defendant can't bring it up - can't impeach her testimony with it- and she becomes a 110% credible witness. A loving mother of the victim who never hurt a hair on Caylee's head.
FL ST406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, Jeffy got THAT much?
Makes him even HOTTER.
No.

It makes him the new State Attorney of the 9th District - who got it all wrong back when he was an Assistant State Attorney.

It was good to hear him say he intends to investigate what went wrong.

“BEER”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a female boy. get it right or don't waste ur time on posting lies. i have told u that before so let it sink in deep this time
A female boy?

Hermaphrodite?
Or someone halfway through their sex reassignment therapy?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

""in the socket of a miniature donkey"

Who is it on this thread who dares to compare the much used orifice of a loving caring Mammy with that of a virginal miniature donkey?

TSK and a great many TUT TUTS for she who shows such little respect for her Mammy.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
I really think the state should have focused more on Casey stealing and how her criminal behavior was escalating.
All the money she stole from cindy certainly caused financial distress in an already disfunctional family.
It was only a matter of time before someone would get hurt.physically.
"The newly released documents show photocopies of seven checks, drawn on Cindy Anthony's bank account, with forged signatures. The checks total hundreds of dollars and are written to local stores and pharmacies. Casey Anthony was originally sent to jail for stealing and forging a friend's checks"
http://voices.yahoo.com/new-documents-release...
The state couldn't introduce any of that. However both mason and baez opened the door to have it admitted. The prosecution did not take advantage of their blunders.
Here's a cut and paste from WESH describing it.
"Dear Judge Eaton: What was the mistake that Jose Baez made on Tuesday when he opened the door to Casey?s prior felonies?-- Joelle
This is sort of a technical evidentiary question. The Florida evidence code, which is modeled on the federal evidence code, allows for either party to impeach or challenge the credibility of a witness. There are five ways the code allows to impeach a witness. One of the ways is to show the witness has been previously convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor involving dishonesty. Usually, this comes up when the witness takes the stand and testifies. However, there is a provision that allows impeachment by prior convictions of a person who made the statement -- if the person?s hearsay statement has been allowed into evidence. For instance, if the defense introduces a statement of the defendant, either as an exception to the hearsay rule or without objection by the state, the state is allowed to show prior convictions to impeach the declarant, also known as the person who made the statement. In this case, the statements of the defendant were solicited on cross-examination rather than from a witness on direct examination, and it is doubtful that the rule allowing impeachment was triggered under the circumstances. The state wisely withdrew its request to impeach the defendant?s statements at least for the present time. The defendant will no doubt be impeached by her prior convictions if she testifies.,,"-- Judge O.H. Eaton"

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, who wrote this? You?
I'd be ashamed to c/p something so childish.
ROFLMAO!!!!
You remind me of a braying jackass.
FL ST406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Oh, and cause a mistrial?

Stealing wasn't in the indictment, Bimbo.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
"A female boy"?
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Here's another blunder. It's a cut and paste from a Reuters report.

"Reuters reported today that Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez "opened the door" on a line of questioning about George Anthony's mental status at the time he attempted suicide, enabling the prosecution to explore the topic further with Anthony under oath.

Baez didn't want the prosecution to be able to do so, requesting the judge prohibit the action, but Judge Perry stated that Baez "opened the door" himself and he would allow the prosecution to proceed with their line of questioning."
FL ST406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

The Obamas look like they are having the time of their lives, watching thee inauguration parade.

I thought I saw Mr. President mouth the words "LOOK WHAT MITT ROMNEY IS MISSING" - as the Lesbian/Gay Association Marching Band cruised by the Presidential parade reviewing stage.

:o
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a braying jackass.
Oh you wrote it? Well that explains it then.

The depth of jealousy, envy and greed in some of your writings that AN c/p's is simply astounding.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Here's a cut and paste from the Sentinel.

"
Pipitone then interpreted the conversation:“The state was threatening, if Casey Anthony testified, to bring in not just the crimes she was convicted of, the Amy Huizenga convictions and taking her checks, but hundreds of checks that Casey Anthony wrote on her mother’s account, stealing that we’ve not confirmed yet.”

Pipitone said he saw Burdick going through checks from Cindy’s account yesterday.“That’s what the state was about to do,” Pipitone said.“And that is one reason why — there are many possible reasons — Casey Anthony did not testify today.”

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
that's enough pig
show some respect to the child. she deserves respect u idiot
Mia Culpa!- Mia Culpa! I now lay prostrate at your feet -

HOWSOEVER...No more will I kneel before you because you lied when you inserted the wafer in my mouth. Even a proselyte would have recognized it to be nought but a thin soggy wafer.

The slaughter of the 2.5 yr old Caylee means nought to you other than she is a vessel for yoU to post your foul - vile- depraved- hate filled comments.

Shame On YOU !SHAME FOR SHAME!~!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 451,881 - 451,900 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min frontporchreactionary 1,033,021
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 48 min LizW 17,323
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,208
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr Lon Spector 38
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 95,780
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 42,914
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr RaceCityUsa 11,782
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••