AN other

Duluth, GA

#484902 Jan 21, 2013
Here's a cut and paste from the Sentinel.

"
Pipitone then interpreted the conversation:“The state was threatening, if Casey Anthony testified, to bring in not just the crimes she was convicted of, the Amy Huizenga convictions and taking her checks, but hundreds of checks that Casey Anthony wrote on her mother’s account, stealing that we’ve not confirmed yet.”

Pipitone said he saw Burdick going through checks from Cindy’s account yesterday.“That’s what the state was about to do,” Pipitone said.“And that is one reason why — there are many possible reasons — Casey Anthony did not testify today.”

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484903 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
that's enough pig
show some respect to the child. she deserves respect u idiot
Mia Culpa!- Mia Culpa! I now lay prostrate at your feet -

HOWSOEVER...No more will I kneel before you because you lied when you inserted the wafer in my mouth. Even a proselyte would have recognized it to be nought but a thin soggy wafer.

The slaughter of the 2.5 yr old Caylee means nought to you other than she is a vessel for yoU to post your foul - vile- depraved- hate filled comments.

Shame On YOU !SHAME FOR SHAME!~!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484904 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
Hey Bimbo.......Lee did not say Cindy sent "DOMINIC CASEY" into the woods to look for Caylee.
Better rewind and watch Lee's testimony again - then come back when you have the facts.
And before you tire yourself, per your usual, digging for news articles to paste here as tho they are proof -- don't bother.
100 news reports can't change Lee's actual testimony.
Lee never said the name Dominic Casey, nor did he infer it was Dominic Casey.
I remember when the media reacted to what Lee had said about the turnaround with Dominic Casey...and the (Teddy bear psychic (teaddy bear Cindy held in her hands at trial in the film) connection---> Lee fully disagreed to the swichted Alive Caylee to looking for a dead body) after Leonard Padilla came in the picture.

The crowed was shocked that Cindy ( which I had noticed on camera was not paying attention to Lee's testimony...but buzy doing something lokking down on her lap) so easely contradicted Lee's testimony that they had the argument...Look at the tape!

I beleive that's when Lee Anthony left the state of Florida...
so did Jesse Grund ....They were not portraited in the film either.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#484905 Jan 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a braying jackass.
OMG! For such a pious one to submit such hate filled comments is beyond my comprehension.

Did the Rev transform her into a Hate Filled Braying JackassOR OR is she just a Hypocrite?

As a Jackass will she now display her toothy grin at the next
Sexual Charge Trial of her Idol ??

Signed your friend.
Bray Braydbury.
FL ST406_12

United States

#484906 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
""in the socket of a miniature donkey"
Who is it on this thread who dares to compare the much used orifice of a loving caring Mammy with that of a virginal miniature donkey?
That donkey is no virgin.

Just sayin
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484907 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The state couldn't introduce any of that. However both mason and baez opened the door to have it admitted. The prosecution did not take advantage of their blunders."
"There are five ways the code allows to impeach a witness"

Casey Anthony didn't testify, therefore nobody "blundered".

Do you read anything you c/p?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#484908 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you wrote it? Well that explains it then.
The depth of jealousy, envy and greed in some of your writings that AN c/p's is simply astounding.
Once more: You remind me of a braying jackass.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#484909 Jan 21, 2013
WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe wondered why Baez had brought up Caylee’s father.“Did Jose Baez not realize that would open the door for the prosecution to bring in those prior convictions?” she asked.

Level 6

Location hidden

#484910 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
Here's another blunder. It's a cut and paste from a Reuters report.
"Reuters reported today that Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez "opened the door" on a line of questioning about George Anthony's mental status at the time he attempted suicide, enabling the prosecution to explore the topic further with Anthony under oath.
Baez didn't want the prosecution to be able to do so, requesting the judge prohibit the action, but Judge Perry stated that Baez "opened the door" himself and he would allow the prosecution to proceed with their line of questioning."
Isn't it also at the time(suicide attempt)...the cops went to his house and went through HIS stuff., stressing---> HIS personal stuff ..and If I remember right...Jose also had him turn over a gun when Casey was Lenny Padilla posted the $5,2000.00 Bond and released ! there was some serious allegation ,back then with George's mental issues against Baez
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484911 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
Here's a cut and paste from the Sentinel.
"
Pipitone then interpreted the conversation:“The state was threatening, if Casey Anthony testified, to bring in not just the crimes she was convicted of, the Amy Huizenga convictions and taking her checks, but hundreds of checks that Casey Anthony wrote on her mother’s account, stealing that we’ve not confirmed yet.”
Pipitone said he saw Burdick going through checks from Cindy’s account yesterday.“That’s what the state was about to do,” Pipitone said.“And that is one reason why — there are many possible reasons — Casey Anthony did not testify today.”
Might I inquire why you are obsessing whether or not Casey testified in her trial that concluded a year and a half ago?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#484912 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when the media reacted to what Lee had said about the turnaround with Dominic Casey...and the (Teddy bear psychic (teaddy bear Cindy held in her hands at trial in the film) connection---> Lee fully disagreed to the swichted Alive Caylee to looking for a dead body) after Leonard Padilla came in the picture.
The crowed was shocked that Cindy ( which I had noticed on camera was not paying attention to Lee's testimony...but buzy doing something lokking down on her lap) so easely contradicted Lee's testimony that they had the argument...Look at the tape!
I beleive that's when Lee Anthony left the state of Florida...
so did Jesse Grund ....They were not portraited in the film either.
" I remember when.."

LMAO I bet you still remember when Orville & Wilbur took off from your front lawn EH ??

Back in those days they did not have birds that turned into Helicopters EH.. LMAO.. Had Howard Hughes only thought to consult with Scamalot from Camelot the "Spruce Goose" would now be the # 1 airline from Red Deer to Columbus.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484913 Jan 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more: You remind me of a braying jackass.
Oh goody! We're using JACKASS today, one of my favorite words while driving, lol.
_okay movie

AOL

#484914 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Mia Culpa!- Mia Culpa! I now lay prostrate at your feet -
HOWSOEVER...No more will I kneel before you because you lied when you inserted the wafer in my mouth. Even a proselyte would have recognized it to be nought but a thin soggy wafer.
The slaughter of the 2.5 yr old Caylee means nought to you other than she is a vessel for yoU to post your foul - vile- depraved- hate filled comments.
Shame On YOU !SHAME FOR SHAME!~!!
go sleep it off. u look bonkers in need of meds while u slur
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484915 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
The Obamas look like they are having the time of their lives, watching thee inauguration parade.
I thought I saw Mr. President mouth the words "LOOK WHAT MITT ROMNEY IS MISSING" - as the Lesbian/Gay Association Marching Band cruised by the Presidential parade reviewing stage.
:o
LOL
FL ST406_12

United States

#484916 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I really think the state should have focused more on Casey stealing and how her criminal behavior was escalating.
I assume you mean you wish the State would have done this during their case in chief - during their presentation of their theory - before they rested and closed their case.

If so, you can tell your friend to stop pasting irrelevant articles about 'doors the defense opened' in the DEFENSE case -- which the defense wasn't required to put on.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484917 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I inquire why you are obsessing whether or not Casey testified in her trial that concluded a year and a half ago?
Does this interfere with your obsessing over the Grunds?
_okay movie

AOL

#484918 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
A female boy?
Hermaphrodite?
Or someone halfway through their sex reassignment therapy?
u don't get it do u? lmao, i was messing with rambler who keeps insisting i am someone else.

u seem to have sexual deficiencies and only want to write ur sexual fantasies to online strangers. keep them to urself please, u look bonkers

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#484919 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That donkey is no virgin.
Just sayin
At least you admit you did the donkey, you don't get much I'm sure.
_okay movie

AOL

#484920 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the defendant could bring up the fact that she is a convicted liar, to impeach her credibility with the jury.
If the conviction is overturned - the defendant can't bring it up - can't impeach her testimony with it- and she becomes a 110% credible witness. A loving mother of the victim who never hurt a hair on Caylee's head.
well said.

Level 6

Location hidden

#484921 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
do u understand that no one should copy and paste libel? do u read any of the sites TOS before u plant libel? it's well worth the effort to reseach it BEFORE u do stupid things. just because u read something negative that u like does NOT make it true or factual.
OUFFFF!!! I never posted a link on this forum...

Many posted some of my personal information including
my letter to Hon. Judge Strickland dated April 20th 2009
claiming they had found it in Casey's OCJail letters, under
Florida Statute 119. And I did send Casey this letter in jail.

One also posted a canadian website link of my personal information
on this forum ..

That was remembercaylee...she dont like when I say I beleive Caylee is Alive....

she/he only want's to remember Caylee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,154,542
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,666
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 4 hr maryjaneprincton 1
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 7 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 7 hr Lookn for fun 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Murph 70,615
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance