CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485039 Jan 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's why Casey was interested in chloroform. To help deal with her mother.
Sure, Casey saw Ricardo's Myspace page and wanted to win her mother over, so she googled it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#485040 Jan 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do have American citizenship then, if you have dual citizenship. Is that what you're trying to say?
yes...I have duo citizenship...
Diane Ax

United States

#485041 Jan 21, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, please. WTF is "Mensa"?
Nevermind. I don't even care.
Ask Bella to explain it.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485042 Jan 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I use Cook's 'champagne' to strip wood. My very favorite champers in the world is Cristal, any vintage. Some of the best moments of my life were spent drinking it.
After Cristal comes the more affordable Veuve Clicquot, which I call the Widder Woman.['veuve' is French for widow]
Did you know that Cooks can also be used as a substitute for Chloro. And is also used in Exorcisms ?
Also a favorite drink of Ghouls before they stagger on submitting drunken arsed comments.

YEP 'tis a fact!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485043 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Casey saw Ricardo's Myspace page and wanted to win her mother over, so she googled it.
Silly, all she would need do is buy a few more gallons of Vodka for Sin if that were true.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485044 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
yes...I have duo citizenship...
As do I, but I feel no need to return to England since we now have a Queen in the White House allocating my tax dollars to 3rd World Countries like Canada.
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#485045 Jan 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's why Casey was interested in chloroform. To help deal with her mother.
I honestly think that Casey was out to kill her parents before she killed Caylee. It's my opinion that she was out to kill her parents and take the house.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#485046 Jan 21, 2013
I think the reason the family decided to have Caylee cremated is they were worried her grave site would be desecrated.

disgusting

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#485047 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL @ the Grunds. The actress that played Cindy(Marina Stephenson Kerr?) did a pretty good job considering who she had mimic, lol.
I thought she did a really good job. She almost, but not quite, got the ferocious bulldog quality we have seen in Cindy.
Diane Ax

United States

#485048 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone know why u would stalk someone online and even know what their plate number would be to begin with?
u cannot talk about the subject can u? it's always about who posters r with u. u need help
Still trying to win the Rev's favor.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485049 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we at the races?
YES! But the much ridden Nag who won the race is now in hiding.
By the time she gets out Jodi will have become a top recording star, published her book, given TV Interviews and will be featured as Playboy's Centerfold Easter Bunny.
Whilst all that will be left for the Skank will be to dine in a dark cheap truck stop to eat chicken wings with her two geriatric boyfriends.
NOW you tell me if that just ain't one big BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#485050 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as if you are on some kind of Chloroform half the time.Does Dayz put a Chloroform rag over your face when you are sleeping in your Grund-Bunkbeds to brainwash you , making you sound exactly the same as her?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#485051 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
I think the reason the family decided to have Caylee cremated is they were worried her grave site would be desecrated.
disgusting
Yet it was "no big deal" her little bones were scattered in the woods?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#485052 Jan 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think that Casey was out to kill her parents before she killed Caylee. It's my opinion that she was out to kill her parents and take the house.
Makes me wonder if she was trying it out on the little dogs first.

I also wonder since Casey had such an intimate knowledge of Cindy's finances if she also knew how much life insurance they had.

It's not far fetched to think that's how it all started.
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#485053 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
disgusting
So the Anthony's promptly desecrated the remains themselves by putting the child's remains in their own necklaces and trinkets.
Diane Ax

United States

#485054 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
disgusting
I'm not convinced the remains were cremated.

In fact, I doubt they were.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485055 Jan 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
That of course might account for the stolen gas cans.
Papa & Sin overcome with grief - wash down too many BP meds with Lite Beer - then toddle off to the copse, soak themselves in gas and then perform self immolation .

Betcha the 12 Pinella Bimbos would fall for it.
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#485056 Jan 21, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Still trying to win the Rev's favor.
Are you still stalking him Deb? Tell me you stopped the letters!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#485057 Jan 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as if you are on some kind of Chloroform half the time.Does Dayz put a Chloroform rag over your face when you are sleeping in your Grund-Bunkbeds to brainwash you , making you sound exactly the same as her?
LMAO! And making like Daizeygay and chortling loudly.
_okay movie

AOL

#485058 Jan 21, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Who summoned that St Cloud scum to protest and throw coins at the Anthony's home?
What happened to the Anthony and their neighborhood's "right to quiet enjoyment?"
Do you suppose Ned Jean and Bailey and Kio could have had anything to do with it?
watching too much media hype

everything

don't know who that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,785,819
Pineapple Willy's boycott in Panama City Beach, FL 4 hr Anonymous 1
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat Earl 3,165
News Florida's Brightline trains could run from Miam... Sat here2help 2
Any single rich old widowed lady’s out there lo... Fri Jewish black 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Jun 22 Murph 74,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jun 22 TheFartingClintone 64,852

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages