CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#484983 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't exactly a Mensa meeting around here.
Translation, please. WTF is "Mensa"?

Nevermind. I don't even care.
_okay movie

AOL

#484984 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
" Casey Marie Anthony was the DEFENDANT."
Erstwhile -
Caylee Marie Anthony was the victim of a heinous crime.
Slaughtered -And dumped like trash in a swamp filled copse.
Ants were the first arrivals for the feast, consuming her moist eyes, then traveling thru the ear /nose canals to consume the soft brain tissue.
As darkness approached -So did the more brazen 4 legged predators
ripping the flesh from her tiny body as they gnawed upon her bones.
Then came the weaker of the pack - gathering the bones and scattering them them as they gnawed at the remaining flesh.
YET still you will continue to post in defense of a child killer regardless of the fact that it may be the REV EH?
u r overly obsessed with the description of a young innocent child and u get off on it. show her respect

what do u think happened in the old days before coffins and vaults? when they dug a hole and said amen. her soul was already in heaven fool. writing it all the time shows u get off on it. the soul of the killer will be trapped for eternity

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484985 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Do you really believe that SinSin would spend money for a real Tat in recognition of Caylee?
She sent away for the free stick on tats with a coupon she got with a case of vodka.
I thought you might think that so I took a moment to find a pic of the tats...

try not to puke...

http://itsamysterytome.files.wordpress.com/20...

Sanka...I don't want to read you printed a life size pic of this to hang in your bedroom, LMAO

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484986 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
understand why they hate u. they hate any truth. they r haters who live to hate. don't take it personal and they end up the losers in a hate filled life. i guess u did what u had to do in that situation, like we all would have if we saw or think we saw her. i find their stalking extremely mental.
i agree, the child is worth any effort from anyone who can, with good intentions
The only one typing HATE on here is you... 5 times in this post alone.

And...buy a CAPITOL...will ya?:)
_okay movie

AOL

#484987 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>The only one typing HATE on here is you... 5 times in this post alone.
she said they hate her and i explained how haters work. don't like it, then ignore the truth. she posted, i replied. it was between two people who r talking about the cases and u but in and validate my comments.

i like my lower case jus the way they r. if they bother u or anyone, good. makes it even better.

u got anything better to bytch about? want to talk about the story at all or the movie, or jus bytch?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#484988 Jan 21, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link...funny yet interesting.
"Conway says the search is still on for the mysterious nanny named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, who Casey claims to have disappeared with Caylee.
"Puerto Rico is, I would say, the focus for the Zenaida Gonzalez that Casey Anthony speaks of, and that's as far as I can go,” Conway previously said.
But Puerto Rico was not on the Anthonys' itinerary when they cruised with their friends. They only went as far as Nassau, 738 miles from Puerto Rico, just an hour and a half flight time."
Rumor has it they were dumping their fraudulently obtained Find a Live Caylee funds in an off shore account.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484989 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you might think that so I took a moment to find a pic of the tats...
try not to puke...
Sanka...I don't want to read you printed a life size pic of this to hang in your bedroom, LMAO
I was only trying to figure out whose tittays were bigger.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484990 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
u r overly obsessed with the description of a young innocent child and u get off on it. show her respect
what do u think happened in the old days before coffins and vaults? when they dug a hole and said amen. her soul was already in heaven fool. writing it all the time shows u get off on it. the soul of the killer will be trapped for eternity
As said by Granny Tats herself, "We were going to cremate her anyway, what's the big dealio?"
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#484991 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone know why u would stalk someone online and even know what their plate number would be to begin with?
u cannot talk about the subject can u? it's always about who posters r with u. u need help
Why aren't you using spell check Deb? That has to be killing you:(.
Hello Happy People!:)

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484992 Jan 21, 2013
I'd like to bitch about AOLholes, if I may?

Lawdy, they sure are ugly misshapen turds.

What's with the 3rd world quality English they use?
Stupid?
or
Playing stupid?
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#484993 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>The only one typing HATE on here is you... 5 times in this post alone.
Good Evening Samelo and all!:) That is Deb, she likes to post hate for some reason? I think it's personal.. I noticed the Casey A movie was on again tonight, just couldn't get interested in watching it.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484994 Jan 21, 2013
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO
F
I
L
T
H

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484995 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>They had the tats in Oct of 2009...hardly years after.
Notice the headline...."Anthony's Take Cruise After Big Payout For TV Interview"
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/anthonys-take-c...
Oh my bad it was a year afterwards.

In the link, you posted the author is obsessing over crab puffs, However.I did manage to find a few interesting remarks from the defense. Thanks

-October 2009
The defense tried to poke holes in the state's evidence and said prosecutors do not have a case.

"I think they botched this from the very beginning by arresting Casey Anthony without fully investigating the facts," attorney Jose Baez said.

Casey's attorneys said they will challenge the duct tape found on Caylee's remains, because the DNA of an unidentified person was also on it. They also believe that someone else, not Casey, did Google searches on neck-breaking and chloroform on a family

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484996 Jan 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening Samelo and all!:) That is Deb, she likes to post hate for some reason? I think it's personal.. I noticed the Casey A movie was on again tonight, just couldn't get interested in watching it.
I was flipping through the channels and saw it was on, made me giggle since the yukukrew is sooooo wound up over it.
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484997 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it they were dumping their fraudulently obtained Find a Live Caylee funds in an off shore account.
That was good thinking.
I hope Dr. Phil dumped some funds in it too.
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484998 Jan 21, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, please. WTF is "Mensa"?
Nothing you will ever need to worry about.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#484999 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I'd like to bitch about AOLholes, if I may?
Lawdy, they sure are ugly misshapen turds.
What's with the 3rd world quality English they use?
Stupid?
or
Playing stupid?
'Playing'? I don't think so.
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#485000 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
In the link, you posted the author is obsessing over crab puffs, However.I did manage to find a few interesting remarks from the defense. Thanks
-October 2009
The defense tried to poke holes in the state's evidence and said prosecutors do not have a case.
"I think they botched this from the very beginning by arresting Casey Anthony without fully investigating the facts," attorney Jose Baez said.
Casey's attorneys said they will challenge the duct tape found on Caylee's remains, because the DNA of an unidentified person was also on it. They also believe that someone else, not Casey, did Google searches on neck-breaking and chloroform on a family
Again?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#485001 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you might think that so I took a moment to find a pic of the tats...
try not to puke...
Cindy and Mallorie both look like beached whales in that picture,I guess Lee had to hve someone big to snuggle up like Mommy
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#485002 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
-October 2009
"Jose Baez said."

Um, Jose said Caylee drowned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 3 min Imprtnrd 209
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Wall Street Fraud 1,403,122
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 18 min We Are Almost There 19,086
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 26 min Princess Hey 13,060
two words (Jul '10) 32 min Princess Hey 27,857
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 1 hr Lockthemup 57
Music (Jun '10) 1 hr --IslandGurL-- 1,635

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages