CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#484950 Jan 21, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is a millionaire thanks to Casey and Cindy. I heard that Jeff gave George some cash on the side, hush, hush.
I sure hope it wasn't for river's phone #!!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484951 Jan 21, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
The "0n purpose" bad spelling gives you away every time Nutbutter46er.
LMAO! Ergo the lack of testikkkles causing her to deceive.

Even Crazy Ron has testikkles enough to reveal his location.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484952 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Ny also posted a websleuth link and court document with my true name email address..(Motion For Protective Order..) with the same info of Jesse Grund...those dates (the same dates I wrote Judge Strickland the letter informing him I had seen Casey with Caylee in Moore Haven with an hispanic women...April 20 2009, those are also the dates I went to Tampa Homeland Securty for my lazer fingerprints..I've been a US Permanent Resident since 1979.
It just made the hater hate me more..
But CAYLEE WORTH's MUCH MORE ...I told the Truth...
You posted your own information, your real name and anything else you could to prove who you are. I said I believe you are who you say you are. Do I believe you saw Caylee, Casey and Zanny, I believe you think you did. I think you were mistaken. I can and will post public records and information, it does not mean I carry any hate for you.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484953 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMNABLE BIRDS...CAN YA HEAR ME YET ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yauoaW7HfAsXX
We hear you

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484954 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
did u catch the part where the tattoo guy was talking. then asked if he did ga and ca tattoos too when talking about the bella vita? I have not heard about them having the same tattoo of whatever they were talking about, have u? what was that all about, if u know?
It was mentionned before the trial..when this tatto guy was questionned..the same questions..and it went to sidebar when
he was asked..."WHO and WHAT was Casey's telephone conversation was about...

Remember the date was July 2nd, 2008...same day Ricardo Morales testified he was at the Airport July 2nd 2008 (Leaving mudd aside about Amy Huizinga who also left for Puerto Rico with a date mixing the events) and also the same date Lady Lawry profess it was Caylee at the same airport the same day July 2nd 2008.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a connection (CODE) with the Win her with Chloroform's MySpace Ricardo Morales and him being the (silent/invisible) Nanny...when Casey told the Tatto guy Caylee was with the Nanny....a (Chloroformed Nanny...) may not be so far fetched...

Many of the testimonies were fixed to fit..so-to-speak...

One more reason to expect FBI Reports...to Blow the circus away!
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484955 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I inquire why you are obsessing whether or not Casey testified in her trial that concluded a year and a half ago?
I have to laugh at how it continues to post examples of how the defense gave the prosecution,(at every single turn), the tools to refute the defense case and convict Casey Anthony.

Yet they chose not to convict Casey Anthony.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#484956 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Right I the thick one! The state could have asked cindy, Amy, Lee, George, JP. Chatt and Annie if casey had stolen from them.
DUH!
I do so hate it - When for lack of words Scamelot decides to give a descriptive comment on her thick thighs as a diversion.

Hey An tell your sweet kid Congrats on her promotion.
Such things are not given out randomly in SoCal.

Be Whoo Hoo Happy AN - You raised a self sufficient, successful person who will have no need to hide out in your basement seeking solace for failures on Topix.

Are there any mothers of basement dwelling daughters who can make claim for success like this.
EH? EH? EH? EH?.. NO? LMAO I thought not.
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484957 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Right I the thick one! The state could have asked cindy, Amy, Lee, George, JP. Chatt and Annie if casey had stolen from them.
DUH!
Instead, the prosecution called witnesses who raved about what an attentive and loving mother Casey was to Caylee.

Casey's attentive and loving treatment of her daughter is now official prosecution evidence -- and JA wouldn't do anything different.

LOL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#484958 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's for you to dig your talons into!
Why Didn't Casey Anthony Testify in Her Own Defense?
Could Casey Anthony's Lack of Testimony About Her Alleged Abuse Come Back to Haunt the Defense?
By Saul Relative | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Fri, Jul 1, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/why-didnt-casey-anthony...
I think Casey had no doubt how cruel Jeff Ashton would have
been and try to overkill her words being such a close friend of her Daddy,
..........aka Papa Jo...You know that rambler...

Why are you beating around the bush..?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#484959 Jan 21, 2013
Anyon know why DAYZ is using Clovis's license plate number as her posting name?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#484960 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goody! We're using JACKASS today, one of my favorite words while driving, lol.
That's my go-to word when I'm driving too.
_okay movie

AOL

#484962 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Anyon know why DAYZ is using Clovis's license plate number as her posting name?
anyone know why u would stalk someone online and even know what their plate number would be to begin with?

u cannot talk about the subject can u? it's always about who posters r with u. u need help

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#484963 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
My sexual fantasies involve Viggo Mortensen in a rainforest and I've never shared the details online.
you wanna tell me about yours with Casey?
DING DONG THE LITTLE TWITCH WENT DEAD !!!!

Darn asking such a question would be tantamount to pouring cold water on a Whoo Hoo of a Wild Boar in heat.
_okay movie

AOL

#484964 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It was mentionned before the trial..when this tatto guy was questionned..the same questions..and it went to sidebar when
he was asked..."WHO and WHAT was Casey's telephone conversation was about...
Remember the date was July 2nd, 2008...same day Ricardo Morales testified he was at the Airport July 2nd 2008 (Leaving mudd aside about Amy Huizinga who also left for Puerto Rico with a date mixing the events) and also the same date Lady Lawry profess it was Caylee at the same airport the same day July 2nd 2008.
I'm starting to wonder if there is a connection (CODE) with the Win her with Chloroform's MySpace Ricardo Morales and him being the (silent/invisible) Nanny...when Casey told the Tatto guy Caylee was with the Nanny....a (Chloroformed Nanny...) may not be so far fetched...
Many of the testimonies were fixed to fit..so-to-speak...
One more reason to expect FBI Reports...to Blow the circus away!
was there ever any mention of the parents having the same tattoo bella vita or any tattoo, or gotten one when she did? i ask because it was in the movie
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#484965 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, the prosecution called witnesses who raved about what an attentive and loving mother Casey was to Caylee.
Casey's attentive and loving treatment of her daughter is now official prosecution evidence -- and JA wouldn't do anything different.
LOL!
LMAO!!!

Gawd, you're S T U P I D.

Level 6

Location hidden

#484966 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It does makes me curious.
I'll take a wild guess - you're digging through archives of media reports in a panicked attempt to research reasons which might prevent Casey from becoming a prosecution witness in upcoming trials, because much like Warren Jeff's, no qualified and knowledgable defense attorney on earth will represent you.
Am I correct?
What if Casey is the Federal Prosecutors Star Witness?

You keep insisting Casey is on their Witness Protective Program!

WARNING: Read twice before responding. It semms that your Fingers are doing the Posting and the Walking...before the Thinking...OK?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484968 Jan 21, 2013
OMG! What the hell is going on here today? lol
_okay movie

AOL

#484969 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
My sexual fantasies involve Viggo Mortensen in a rainforest and I've never shared the details online.
you wanna tell me about yours with Casey?
the movie is the latest subject. the adults here r not talking about ur and gloomy sexual deficiencies. u two keep inserting sexual filth because ur too ignorant to discuss the movie or story. if u look online u two can find sex sites u can visit and roll around in those fantasies.

leave me out of ur sexual harassment perverted comments. there is no place in this world for sexual perverts. do u need an online crisis intervention so u get the proper help?
AN other

Tucker, GA

#484970 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I do so hate it - When for lack of words Scamelot decides to give a descriptive comment on her thick thighs as a diversion.
Hey An tell your sweet kid Congrats on her promotion.
Such things are not given out randomly in SoCal.
Be Whoo Hoo Happy AN - You raised a self sufficient, successful person who will have no need to hide out in your basement seeking solace for failures on Topix.
Are there any mothers of basement dwelling daughters who can make claim for success like this.
EH? EH? EH? EH?.. NO? LMAO I thought not.
Thanks gloo.
_okay movie

AOL

#484971 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but I think Cindy and George had tattoos done several years after Caylee's memorial.
TY

was it the same tattoo? it's none of my business or anyone's really but it was in the movie and i don't remember that part in the trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Julia 63,346
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) 8 hr fightcps 36
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 12 hr Princess Hey 530
3 word game (Jan '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 14,142
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 13 hr Princess Hey 80
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,840

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages