Comments
451,501 - 451,520 of 486,317 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
southerngirl

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484577
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, spare me. That's like saying your dad killed your daughter to hide the fact he sexually abused you and her. Oh, wait...
God bless her but the image of Kathleen with an owl on her head makes me giggle...I know, that's mean.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484578
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. You have to catch that clip again and see the look on Betsy's face. It totally said WTF???
I'll do that this evening. I was concentrating more on finding you.

How did you feel when you heard Baez's opening bullshit?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484579
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless her but the image of Kathleen with an owl on her head makes me giggle...I know, that's mean.
Then I'm mean too, cuz I had the same image. It's funny only b/c it's so ludicrous.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484580
Jan 20, 2013
 
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen that too.
How come so many of you seen stuff I haven't?

;-)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484581
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
They were in
Children of the Damned
and
Village of the Damned
My cousin, who is 2 yrs older than I, used to terrorize me with giving me that look from 'Children of the Damned'[this was the original].

She also used to terrorize me by humming the theme song of 'The Bad Seed', which is 'Au Claire de la Lune'. She would hum it louder & louder & faster & faster.

Come to think of it, she still tries to terrorize me!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484582
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
SATAN BEGONE!!
"diifficult to differentiate" -- looks like you're typing with talons.
A bit player in The Birds perhaps ??

Despite how long I watched that movie the damn crows never ever did turn into Helicopters.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484583
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do that this evening. I was concentrating more on finding you.
How did you feel when you heard Baez's opening bullshit?
I was thinking HOLY SHIT, George is right behind me. I swear you could feel the life drain out of him.

It was really hard not to turn around and check to see if he just had a heart attack.

Betsy and I looked at each other like "Did we just hear that, WTF"?

An experience I'll never forget, it was really dramatic.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484584
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ramlber wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not working.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Tap, tap, tap!
Your Tap Tap reminds me of the heels of Fred Astaire in 'Top Hat'

What do you think of that movie classic. Or do you perhaps prefer his role in 'On The Beach'.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484585
Jan 20, 2013
 
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin, who is 2 yrs older than I, used to terrorize me with giving me that look from 'Children of the Damned'[this was the original].
She also used to terrorize me by humming the theme song of 'The Bad Seed', which is 'Au Claire de la Lune'. She would hum it louder & louder & faster & faster.
Come to think of it, she still tries to terrorize me!
So calm down you still have Rhoda.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484586
Jan 20, 2013
 
LizW wrote:
Trex are you happy? It looks like the 49er's are going to the Superbowl :)
Estactic. I was totally prepared for the possibility if they didnt win also. I realy believed they did have a chance.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484587
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm mean too, cuz I had the same image. It's funny only b/c it's so ludicrous.
The first thing I thought of was the Feathered Mayan God that Scammy was so afeared of.

Then my next thought was of one of the feathered hats worn by Hedda Hopper.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484588
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Estactic. I was totally prepared for the possibility if they didnt win also. I realy believed they did have a chance.
So share Rex - Did Ronnie Reagan inspire 'One For The Gipper'???

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484589
Jan 20, 2013
 
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking HOLY SHIT, George is right behind me. I swear you could feel the life drain out of him.
It was really hard not to turn around and check to see if he just had a heart attack.
Betsy and I looked at each other like "Did we just hear that, WTF"?
An experience I'll never forget, it was really dramatic.
I saw the pic on TV of you two Bombshell Hussies -IIRC you were both sitting side by side on a wall outside the courtroom being interviewed.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484590
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking HOLY SHIT, George is right behind me. I swear you could feel the life drain out of him.
It was really hard not to turn around and check to see if he just had a heart attack.
Betsy and I looked at each other like "Did we just hear that, WTF"?
An experience I'll never forget, it was really dramatic.
Poor George. I think he's a spineless dolt with a wife who rides shotgun on him all the time, but I would not wish Baez's horrible words on my worst enemy.

And all in the aid of getting off that lying murderer.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484591
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
They were in
Children of the Damned
and
Village of the Damned
Sooooo! Sometimes I get PTSD and forget.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484592
Jan 20, 2013
 
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
So calm down you still have Rhoda.
I tell my cousin that SHE is Rhoda.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484593
Jan 20, 2013
 
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing I thought of was the Feathered Mayan God that Scammy was so afeared of.
Then my next thought was of one of the feathered hats worn by Hedda Hopper.
Ha, Hedda Hopper -- now we're really showing our age!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484594
Jan 20, 2013
 
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You and demroid days are like two ply toilet paper. More waste absorbent, then you get flushed to your basement.
OH I am ROTFLMAO ~!!!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484595
Jan 20, 2013
 
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a new line, you have been using that one since 08 for god sakes.
Whereby she will reply to you by saying " You don't have to be so mean, I was merely asking a question"
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484596
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

According to RAMLBIN::

Jesse is the imposter disquised as:
George
Cindy
Casey
Lee
jeff Ashton
Jose Baez
Cheny Mason
Dorothy Simms
Andrea Lyon's
Tony Lazzario
Rearldo
Amy
Brian Burner
Rick Plesea
Christine
tow yard guy
Judge Perry
Heliocopter on the wire
Bird it turned into
Detective Yuri
Tattoo guy
etc-etc-etc

What a fantastic Actor,he should move to Hollywood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••