CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484429 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Let me try that again...http://movies.netflix. com/WiMovie/The_Staircase/7003 5095?locale=en-US
I don't know why I can't copy that link..
The Staircase
2004NR
Average rating: 3.921
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Not Interested
Average of 33,632 ratings:
3.9 stars ..
From award-winning documentary filmmaker Jean-Xavier de Lestrade comes this real-life, gripping courtroom drama that chronicles the case of author Michael Peterson, who stood trial in 2003 for the murder of his wife, Kathleen. With unprecedented access to Peterson's lawyers, his family and others involved in the proceedings, de Lestrade offers viewers an intimate look at the judiciary process and the mystery surrounding this high-profile case.
According to Wikipedia, recently a follow was filmed, which I assume was what Rob Lowe was referring to when he wrote this tweet:

Rob Lowe @RobLowe
The tone and look of #ProsecutingCaseyAnthony was inspired by the great crime documentary The Staircase.

I do not know if the followup documentary was in fact aired in October, 2012 as planned, because I never watched it.

"In April 2012, de Lestrade announced he was making a 120-minute documentary as a follow up to Death on the Staircase. Most of the filming has been completed including film of Peterson's December 2011 hearing. The documentary will be aired on Canal+ in October 2012. Buyers have expressed interest in both the new documentary and re-licensing the original Death on the Staircase series.[27]"
[edit]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Peterson... (author)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484433 Jan 20, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
in case you missed this too....ramblersrectum has been belching out that the person in the video is jesse grund "impostering" felon murderer casey anthony
now pick your teeth up off the floor SL and sit up straight and pretty
Oh my! LOL LOL LOL!

We need to hook up with Ram and get her to share whatever she's smoking ;)

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484432 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL @ "Dumbassnut" ...my fav is still "Ramblerrectum" I have to giggle every time I see it.
Hopefully I will not be called 'Colon Cathy'.

Lawdy Mercy Me - But for the Colon Cleaning comments from Scrammy I never ever would have researched Who and What I am.

I Never realized I was so long. Obviously those Fleet thingees I was force fed were a Waste -A Total Waste'
If you click this link you will be able to see the real me.

The one I kept hidden from Scammy when she checked out my profile on 2 occasions.

http://www.medicinenet.com/image-collection/c...

'The colon measures about 5 ft (1.5 m) in length. It goes up (the ascending colon) on the right side of the abdomen, across the abdomen (the transverse colon) beneath the stomach, and then down (the descending colon) on the left side of the abdomen and makes a sharp turn in the left lower portion (the sigmoid colon) to merge with the rectum.

Respectfully yours,
SIGMOID
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#484434 Jan 20, 2013
Ramlber wrote:
<quoted text>

Remember?
what you need to remember is ..when you sign onto one of your other hats you use on this board

make sure you spell your name properly when you log back in as "rambler"

you seem to have misspelled it since your last post a few minutes ago LMFAO!!!!!!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484435 Jan 20, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Very exciting teeth.
OMG! If it was Jesse in that video he needs to see the "Double Diva" girls and get those boobs lifted off the ground, lol.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#484436 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! LOL LOL LOL!
We need to hook up with Ram and get her to share whatever she's smoking ;)
christ on a cracker you're not kidding!

whew!~

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#484437 Jan 20, 2013
I doubt Jeff A made MILLIONS from his book and movie.
Maybe almost ONE Milion.

Whatever he made he deserved, he didn't kill Caylee, lie to LE or lie on the stand like SOME people.

His book wasn't FICTION like SOME other lawyers book either.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#484438 Jan 20, 2013
Ramlber wrote:
<quoted text>
Through my observations during the trial, having read his book and watching various media interviews I admire Jeff Ashton and I think he deserves every bit of his recent success, whether it be professional or monetary.
liar

your anger at ashton's success shows in your ad nauseum, continuous-loop posts about ashton becoming financially successful

jealousy only adds to your evilness

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484439 Jan 20, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully I will not be called 'Colon Cathy'.
Lawdy Mercy Me - But for the Colon Cleaning comments from Scrammy I never ever would have researched Who and What I am.
I Never realized I was so long. Obviously those Fleet thingees I was force fed were a Waste -A Total Waste'
If you click this link you will be able to see the real me.
The one I kept hidden from Scammy when she checked out my profile on 2 occasions.
http://www.medicinenet.com/image-collection/c...
'The colon measures about 5 ft (1.5 m) in length. It goes up (the ascending colon) on the right side of the abdomen, across the abdomen (the transverse colon) beneath the stomach, and then down (the descending colon) on the left side of the abdomen and makes a sharp turn in the left lower portion (the sigmoid colon) to merge with the rectum.
Respectfully yours,
SIGMOID
Wow, that shade of orange really suits you :)

Ram must be envious since she got stuck with that shitty purple, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484440 Jan 20, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I doubt Jeff A made MILLIONS from his book and movie.
Maybe almost ONE Milion.
Whatever he made he deserved, he didn't kill Caylee, lie to LE or lie on the stand like SOME people.
His book wasn't FICTION like SOME other lawyers book either.
There were posts that had the opinion Jeff should donate his proceeds. I had to LMAO...like they donate all their earnings!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#484441 Jan 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your hip, hip, horray today?
Come on, let's hear you.
LOUDER!
JEFF ASHTON===MILLION's and royalties on a movie making more MILLION's.
Whilst on the subject of Millions - Did Cheney ever pay off his million dollar wager he placed publicly.

Last I heard he welched on the deal.

Speaking of Cheney -The make-up artist involved in this Hollywood Adaptation did a good job of make-up.

BUT somewhere along the line the film editor failed to capture the images of Cheney passed out in his chair - Mouth agape following a
3 Mint Julep - 2 Bourbon lunch with the 'Good Ole Boys'

Which IMO was justification for a MisTrial.
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484442 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, Ha... I must have said that a hundred times last night.
I knew the movie was going to send some over the edge if it wasn't exactly the way they perceived it :)
Poor ng was out of her mind over the applause seen for Ashton when he entered the court for the verdict.
Yes, isn't it ironic.........

Folks who believe Casey was guilty are crabbing about the TV movie for various reasons including Casey and Jose were portrayed "too nice".........and some who proclaimed to believe Casey was innocent all along are criticizing it for some other inane reason centered on Jeff Ashton, the man who lost the conviction and sold the rights off his book to Lifetime.

One has to stand back and admire how one single 2 hour TV movie can unite both groups. LMAO!!!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484443 Jan 20, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Whilst on the subject of Millions - Did Cheney ever pay off his million dollar wager he placed publicly.
Speaking of Cheney -The make-up artist involved in this Hollywood Adaptation did a good job of make-up.
BUT somewhere along the line the film editor failed to capture the images of Cheney passed out in his chair - Mouth agape following a
They should have added a pig snout. I can't stand that bastard.
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484444 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>There were posts that had the opinion Jeff should donate his proceeds. I had to LMAO...like they donate all their earnings!
It is claimed his earnings from the book funded his election campaign to become State Attorney.

The proceeds went to a worthwhile cause IMO.

:-)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#484445 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I love "Valley Of The Dolls".
The movie you are talking about "I Want To Live" was fiction if we can trust Wiki...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Want_to_Live !
I Want to Live! is a 1958 film noir written by Nelson Gidding and Don Mankiewicz, produced by Walter Wanger, and directed by Robert Wise, which tells the heavily fictionalized story of a woman, Barbara Graham, convicted of murder and facing execution
!
WHAT? A heavily fictionalized movie? That can't be!
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484446 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>They should have added a pig snout. I can't stand that bastard.
And by chance, were you tricked into believing Cheney Mason had passed into the great barnyard in the sky?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#484447 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I love "Valley Of The Dolls".
The movie you are talking about "I Want To Live" was fiction if we can trust Wiki...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Want_to_Live !
I Want to Live! is a 1958 film noir written by Nelson Gidding and Don Mankiewicz, produced by Walter Wanger, and directed by Robert Wise, which tells the heavily fictionalized story of a woman, Barbara Graham, convicted of murder and facing execution
!
" I love "Valley Of The Dolls". said Baez reflecting on then cleavage of his client..
T-REX

United States

#484448 Jan 20, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
And forgot to show that big smile when Casey was checking out his bald mouse under the table in the court room
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484449 Jan 20, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
liar
your anger at ashton's success shows in your ad nauseum, continuous-loop posts about ashton becoming financially successful
jealousy only adds to your evilness
You must not read this thread much.

Since Jeff Ashton's book, Imperfect Justice was published November, 2011, I've probably promoted 50% of it in small snippets at one time or another. LOL

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484451 Jan 20, 2013
Ramlber wrote:
<quoted text>
And by chance, were you tricked into believing Cheney Mason had passed into the great barnyard in the sky?
There's no way that pig is going up into the sky, more like going down to the bowels of Hell ( no pun intended towards you about the bowels, lol ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 15 min country 977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min OzRitz 60,111
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min OzRitz 1,395,640
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 2 hr WasteWater 331
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 3 hr zazz 25,564
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,085
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 19,025
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages