CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484302 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet there's numerous people in your past who you consider to be "hiding".
Believe me darlin your other BF Stalker would have found it by now and made it public if there were. She is probably waiting for me to die so she can read my Obit and post my RL name & location and that of all my friends just like she did with Margaret.
Tho I have to admit you come in a close second with your fishing expeditions.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484303 Jan 19, 2013
The wind is messing with my internet. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Watch the show that's on LMN right now and you can catch Betsy and I, lol.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484304 Jan 19, 2013
Well SL looks as tho we are the last 2 humans remaining on this thread - so I am heading to bed to read - the nights are still cold.

Have a good sleep & Be Safe.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484305 Jan 19, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me darlin your other BF Stalker would have found it by now and made it public if there were. She is probably waiting for me to die so she can read my Obit and post my RL name & location and that of all my friends just like she did with Margaret.
Tho I have to admit you come in a close second with your fishing expeditions.
Don't glorify yourself needlessly.

I have no interest in knowing who you are, in fact I'm glad I don't.
FL ST 406_12

Huntington, IN

#484306 Jan 20, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait for the Grund movie to come out. after his trial.
**No Grunds were harmed during the making of this movie.**

(Nor were they even mentioned)

Jesse said he is the only one who can be called Caylee's dad - even tho he proudly waived around a negative paternity test.
No mention of Jesse.

Richard said he was Caylee's voice and official representative -- who at two days old in the hospital, held her up to bless her and dedicate her.
(And that the Lord speaks directly to him)
No mention of Richard.

Deb said Caylee was her grandchild and she was Caylee's "Nana". An adopted grandchild who she had to bury.
No mention of Deb.

Not a single peep about these self-absorbed blowhards.
Not a single indication that the defense, family or State was on course to throw Jesse under the bus.

R.I.P. Grund storyline
Buh-Bye
FL ST 406_12

Huntington, IN

#484307 Jan 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I don't notice you posting your name, address and phone number on your profile here.
Does that mean you're "hiding" too?
BAM!!
FL ST 406_12

Huntington, IN

#484308 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It's cold as hell here. I'm glad I work out of my home and I don't have to go out in every day.
My neighbor has this huge dead tree in his yard. I'm always afraid that when the winds are strong that tree is coming down through my bedroom. I've already replaced my roof because of that damn tree.
Did you send him the bill?
FL ST 406_12

Huntington, IN

#484309 Jan 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
As ridiculous as it sounds, I think they BELIEVED the movie would end with a guilty verdict.
Had the movie profiled the actual perp - it might have.
The movie left a lot of room for a part ll.

What loving grandfather would stage a murder to frame his own daughter; the victim's mother? None

What psycho would stage a murder to frame the victim's mother?
One who needs to be removed from society.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#484310 Jan 20, 2013
FL ST 406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had the movie profiled the actual perp - it might have.
The movie left a lot of room for a part ll.
What loving grandfather would stage a murder to frame his own daughter; the victim's mother? None
What psycho would stage a murder to frame the victim's mother?
One who needs to be removed from society.
Casey is removed from society, hiding in dark corners of shame for the rest of her natural life. Casey has your fate now, what losers you two are.

Casey must be very upset she is not making a dime off her own movie. I find that to be hilarious, don't you pizza face?
Imperfect justice

Allentown, PA

#484311 Jan 20, 2013
I high doubt anyone staged a crime to frame Casey nor was the remains site staged, either. Tubular roots were growing in and around whatever was left of little Caylee, including her tiny skull which indicates the remains were there from the time the murderer first placed the body. Also, Caylee's remains were very likely under water for many months due to heavy rains from Hurricane Faye. Hot, dry, windy, cold, wet and flooding conditions, including animals during those months accounts for the body's decomposition stage. Nothing left but dried out bones. Left to rot like yesterday's garbage. For anyone to do something like that to a child, has some deep issues about what's most important in life. This is a person who is self centered, narcissistic, selfish, childish, angry, resentful, vengeful and downright heartless. That sums up the character of the person responsible for killing an innocent little child. Many knew from the beginning or early on, exactly who that person is. Perhaps Cindy and George are not the best parents, but I don't fault them for defending the only daughter they have. I don't wish any ill will on Casey. She's already been branded with a public curse and will probably go through life being one of the most hated people in America. That is a "life in prison" sentence she sadly created for herself. She seems to need looking after.
Diane Ax

United States

#484312 Jan 20, 2013
ngrace wrote:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2 012/07/03/casey-anthony-verdic t-courtroom-july-5-allison-ram pley
(snipped)
Inside the courtroom for the Anthony verdict
By Allison Rampley
updated 3:05 PM EDT, Thu July 05, 2012
The next day, July 5, I went back to the courthouse, showed my ID again, and was given my pass to go into court. The rest of the 20 or so public ticket holders, my coworkers, and I were put through courthouse security and sent up to the 23rd floor. We were held in the elevator lobby and given very strict instructions by a scary-looking security officer:
No talking.
Donít talk to your neighbors.
Donít talk to the lawyers.
Donít talk to anyone.
No food/water/gum/candy of any kind.
No phones. Donít even get your phone out of your pocket/purse.(This was tough for me because as a member of the media, you can usually use your phone/tablet/computer in the courtroom.)
Look straight ahead.
Donít sneeze, cough, or make any noise.
Donít fall asleep.
If you do ANY of these things you will be immediately removed from the courtroom.(We saw what happened with the guy who flipped the bird. Judge Belvin Perry was taking this seriously, and so was I. No contempt charges and jail time for me. No, thanks!)
I hate to say I told you so!
Creative license?

Ashton said he didn't read the screenplay or see a preview, and I didn't read Ashton's book, but given laissez faire attitude about whether it was an accurate portrayal of his book, I guess "anything goes."

Maybe that's how Ashton's protecting himself from being the target of any legal action?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484313 Jan 20, 2013
Imperfect justice wrote:
I high doubt anyone staged a crime to frame Casey nor was the remains site staged, either. Tubular roots were growing in and around whatever was left of little Caylee, including her tiny skull which indicates the remains were there from the time the murderer first placed the body. Also, Caylee's remains were very likely under water for many months due to heavy rains from Hurricane Faye. Hot, dry, windy, cold, wet and flooding conditions, including animals during those months accounts for the body's decomposition stage. Nothing left but dried out bones. Left to rot like yesterday's garbage. For anyone to do something like that to a child, has some deep issues about what's most important in life. This is a person who is self centered, narcissistic, selfish, childish, angry, resentful, vengeful and downright heartless. That sums up the character of the person responsible for killing an innocent little child. Many knew from the beginning or early on, exactly who that person is. Perhaps Cindy and George are not the best parents, but I don't fault them for defending the only daughter they have. I don't wish any ill will on Casey. She's already been branded with a public curse and will probably go through life being one of the most hated people in America. That is a "life in prison" sentence she sadly created for herself. She seems to need looking after.
I think that Lawson Lamar D.A. had plenty of time from July 2008 through the Florida Grand Jury / Jose Baez $200K with ABC NEWS...
to realise there had been a few handshakes in the legal/illegal process banking on allegations of Imaginary friends on one side and Imaginary evidences on the other to balance the [incipere]for Nancy Grace and Jane Mitchell..to re create a long standing Judicial/Political/criminal Oily Valdez Spill (so-to-speak)...

Who had everything to gain?
Who ended up Biggest Rich Loser? Jeff Ashton
Who ended up being the Biggest Rich Loser Supporters? Nancy & Jane

Who was declared NOT GUILTY ...in WPP? Casey Anthony...
almost 5 years later...

I guess Rob Lowe represented a Young Ashton Dreaming out loud
what an old Jeff always dreamed about..even if he get's an innocent young women the death penalty to WIN! WIN! WIN! to cover up that handshake!...Jeff Ashton did not do all this by himself..
He had a TEAM!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484314 Jan 20, 2013
Prosecuting Casey Anthony *
Beyond Headlines C Anthony *

Replay tonight Lifetime Channel 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time...
Diane Ax

United States

#484315 Jan 20, 2013
You people really need a life.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484316 Jan 20, 2013
FL ST 406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
**No Grunds were harmed during the making of this movie.**
(Nor were they even mentioned)
Jesse said he is the only one who can be called Caylee's dad - even tho he proudly waived around a negative paternity test.
No mention of Jesse.
Richard said he was Caylee's voice and official representative -- who at two days old in the hospital, held her up to bless her and dedicate her.
(And that the Lord speaks directly to him)
No mention of Richard.
Deb said Caylee was her grandchild and she was Caylee's "Nana". An adopted grandchild who she had to bury.
No mention of Deb.
Not a single peep about these self-absorbed blowhards.
Not a single indication that the defense, family or State was on course to throw Jesse under the bus.
R.I.P. Grund storyline
Buh-Bye
Yes, that's correct. And to quote Casey's words on the video at the end of the movie "this is the end, and just the beginning", movie viewers were left with a puzzling cliffhanger.
Diane Ax

United States

#484317 Jan 20, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey is removed from society, hiding in dark corners of shame for the rest of her natural life. Casey has your fate now, what losers you two are.
Casey must be very upset she is not making a dime off her own movie. I find that to be hilarious, don't you pizza face?
Funny how this Casey follower doesn't amount to an ant hill.

I Nutbutter46er am a loser too, just like the others.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#484318 Jan 20, 2013
Are you serious? Are you talking about the beyond the headlines show? I'm going to try to catch the movie and the show this week sometime. Were you interviewed? Did you get to meet any of the people from CNN covering the trial?
Same Location wrote:
The wind is messing with my internet. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Watch the show that's on LMN right now and you can catch Betsy and I, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484319 Jan 20, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Creative license?
Ashton said he didn't read the screenplay or see a preview, and I didn't read Ashton's book, but given laissez faire attitude about whether it was an accurate portrayal of his book, I guess "anything goes."
Maybe that's how Ashton's protecting himself from being the target of any legal action?
Why would you presume Jeff Ashton needs to protect himself from being the target of legal action, and from who?

While it certainly didn't portray the prosecution in a negative light, I thought it offered the viewers a more accurate insight into why the jury found Casey Anthony Not Guitly than even the book it was based on, and once again it "cleared" George Anthony.

'Prosecuting Casey Anthony': A few points to remember
By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
January 19, 2013

I've heard from many readers about "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," which premieres at 8 p.m. Saturday on Lifetime.

A few points to keep in mind:

1. It's a docudrama, not an editorial. The filmmakers are telling a story, not making a commentary about the case's outcome. They tell the story in a straightforward, fast-moving style. They go a low-key route, which is smart, because people feel so passionate about the case.

2. The movie fills a two-hour time slot, but the actual running time is 90 minutes. So a lot of material, from 2008 to 2012, has been crammed into those 90 minutes. You may quibble with what was left out. I was surprised that Dr. Jan Garavaglia's testimony isn't depicted. Yet the film is a clear retelling of the case.

3. The movie does not glorify Casey Anthony or her family. Casey is a minor figure, because the focus is on the trial. Though the film is based on Jeff Ashton's book, the film strives for balance in depicting the defense. See if you think the movie achieves it.

4. Ashton has joked that he got an upgrade with the casting of Rob Lowe. "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" has enlisted some attractive performers to play people from the trial. You may find that distracting, but the film isn't a documentary, either.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-1...

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484320 Jan 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's correct. And to quote Casey's words on the video at the end of the movie "this is the end, and just the beginning", movie viewers were left with a puzzling cliffhanger.
Is this all you think about ever? You have to be old and stuck indoors to be this consumed by this case. Probably a bit off the deep end too.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484321 Jan 20, 2013
LizW wrote:
Are you serious? Are you talking about the beyond the headlines show? I'm going to try to catch the movie and the show this week sometime. Were you interviewed? Did you get to meet any of the people from CNN covering the trial?<quoted text>
All of your stupid questions, you fit right in with the Baby haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min True Christian-Jew 1,509,576
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 23 min zazz 25,586
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Mothra 63,572
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 20 hr Breezy _Soul 19,617
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 20 hr Breezy _Soul 13,347

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages