CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#484208 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I would be really disappointed to find out that ng killed a child, let alone children.
when "ngrace" was describing what happened to her 2 dead kids, she made it sound like she was high at the time and didn't take care of them properly.....or that she was high and killed them in a drugged state

but "ngrace" lies about everything so who knows what the truth is

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#484209 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because the World Hates Casey Anthony dumbazz,.
I don't hate her.

In fact, I think what was done to her is appalling.

Lawson Lamar gave a short speech post verdict about this being a "dry bones case" by way, i suppose, of explaining why they couldn't prove their case.

But everyone seems to forget, Casey Anthony was charged by the GJ in October, 2008, with murdering her child...2 months before there were ever any bones found.

Lawson Lamar is the one who took this to the GJ, and obviously convinced them that the State did have the goods.

I know this probably won't matter to you, but it does matter to people like me.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#484210 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? She didn't tell them anything they needed to know that would prove Casey murdered her daughter, or even, that anyone murdered her daughter.
She gave a lovely speech, for sure, but that's not what opening statements are supposed to do.......they are supposed to tell the jurors what they intend to prove.
You make more sense when you are in Ohio.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484211 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO AGAIN, you're taking one minor thing and obsessing about it :)
Hiya! I have been reading back to see every ones thoughts on the movie. Ngrace is sure boiling mad, yet we are to believe she didn't watch this movie?

Level 7

Location hidden

#484212 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
She told us that she lost two of her children and can't remember what she did to them. She blamed it on PTSD and compared herself directly to Casey not remembering what she did because of the stress. Of course ngrace is a liar, but I believe she did kill her own children. She admitted as much.
Careful, there.

I said nothing of the sort.

Get a brain.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484213 Jan 19, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst, it's easier to just play along.
I know,lol, sometimes reality sets in.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484214 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate her.
In fact, I think what was done to her is appalling.
Lawson Lamar gave a short speech post verdict about this being a "dry bones case" by way, i suppose, of explaining why they couldn't prove their case.
But everyone seems to forget, Casey Anthony was charged by the GJ in October, 2008, with murdering her child...2 months before there were ever any bones found.
Lawson Lamar is the one who took this to the GJ, and obviously convinced them that the State did have the goods.
I know this probably won't matter to you, but it does matter to people like me.
People like you are not real, fake, sock puppets. Your opinion doesn't matter because you aren't a real member of society. Living alone with your dead mother in the attic doesn't count.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484216 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I did. I thought it was really good and Rob Lowe and the cast did a really good job.
Yes, for a TV movie based on a book, I thought Lifetime did an excellent job consolidating the case into 2 hours.

I liked the actor that played George, he played his role extremely well. The Cindy actress on the other hand....she was everything Trex wanted her to be. LOL

I wonder why the first Casey actress got fired? It indeed was a very minor role.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484217 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? She didn't tell them anything they needed to know that would prove Casey murdered her daughter, or even, that anyone murdered her daughter.
She gave a lovely speech, for sure, but that's not what opening statements are supposed to do.......they are supposed to tell the jurors what they intend to prove.
LDB was very impressive in person.

When Jose' gave his opening, when he stated that George found Caylee and yelled at her...his voice bellowed through the courtroom.

Things are a lot different in person.

Level 7

Location hidden

#484215 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Now that I think about it, they may have gotten a lot stricter as time went on.
The morning I was there, there was no hoopla outside while in line. That changed as time went on and things got out of control.
Exactly.....JP wasn't so cool and calm as time went on as he was the first day.

Everyone I heard interviewed talked about being afraid they'd get tossed out.

OT: Have you heard from Betsy and if so, how's she doing?

I often regret not taking you up on that lunch idea.

Level 7

Location hidden

#484218 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And she didn't even watch the scene in the TV movie.
I think ngrundie is giving the thread a lesson on diversionary tactics.
Let's all not talk about anything except whether or not JA was applauded in the courtroom, which matters not at all.
Perhaps ngrundie wants the applause?
Stuff it, Rambler.

Anybody who has followed this thread knows what I'm all about.

(Some even had a map to my former address.)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484219 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
She told us that she lost two of her children and can't remember what she did to them. She blamed it on PTSD and compared herself directly to Casey not remembering what she did because of the stress. Of course ngrace is a liar, but I believe she did kill her own children. She admitted as much.
Oh. I must have been working when that came out.

Lets hope she was LULZing you guys and it's not true.

Just in case it is true...ng...I'm sorry about your kids :(

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484221 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, is that the story, she can't remember!!!? It all makes sense now!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#484222 Jan 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya! I have been reading back to see every ones thoughts on the movie. Ngrace is sure boiling mad, yet we are to believe she didn't watch this movie?
of course "ngrace" watched the movie!

and she had all her other hats lined up on the couch next to her, arguing with one another on how the movie was going!

Level 7

Location hidden

#484220 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are not real, fake, sock puppets. Your opinion doesn't matter because you aren't a real member of society. Living alone with your dead mother in the attic doesn't count.
Assumptions, again.

First, who said I live alone and second, I live in Florida...we don't have attics...at least not in the traditional sense.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484223 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"Look straight ahead.
Don’t sneeze, cough, or make any noise."
This is not true.
" Don’t sneeze ' Krayzee should have asked for a mistrial one mo time on Religious grounds - how else would she be able to know if God was speaking to her if she was unable to sneeze.

Sombebody is behaving like a Dolt tonight.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484224 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.....JP wasn't so cool and calm as time went on as he was the first day.
Everyone I heard interviewed talked about being afraid they'd get tossed out.
OT: Have you heard from Betsy and if so, how's she doing?
I often regret not taking you up on that lunch idea.
You should have. We had some really good lunches where the defense and the prosecution were there too.

Betsy's good. We keep in touch. Betsy is exactly like you think she is :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#484225 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh. I must have been working when that came out.
Lets hope she was LULZing you guys and it's not true.
Just in case it is true...ng...I'm sorry about your kids :(
Tis true and thank you.

Some find it amusing.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484226 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumptions, again.
First, who said I live alone and second, I live in Florida...we don't have attics...at least not in the traditional sense.
All I get from this is, You don't have cellars in Canada either, Right!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484227 Jan 19, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep the words have not changed since the lst 3 times you posted the exact same..
Incidentaslly earlier on did NOT say say Krayzee was 13 yrs old his exact words were she COULD have been 13 years old and gone to school.BLAH BLAH BLAH.
It might behoove you to concentrate on one thing at a time - and since so many of your posts are redundant might I suggest you watch & make an attempt to comprehend rather than bother with notes.
Yes, the word COULD was left out.

I think the redacted word "COULD" and the courtroom applause for Jeff Ashton are just cause for a class action lawsuit regarding misrepresentation of a factual events whereby it provokes mental duress, causes loss of reassuring reliance and prompts feelings of lopsidedness when all events are not mirrored identically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,417,739
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Serratus Anterior 61,019
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 198
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) 18 hr Former Play 213
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 hr Milee 73,682
loan shark (Dec '11) 22 hr spotcred 32
Hot girl named Sara Tue James 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages