CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484188 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
THERE IS NO WAY, ABC NEWS, THAT JEFF ASHTON WALKED INTO THAT COURTROOM TO THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!
Who cares? It was a movie and no denying, Jeff Ashton was highly regarded of a SuperHero status because he was the man who was going to make tot mom fry!!! The movie clearly illustrated the reality, at the time.

"He (Jeff Ashton) also said he understands that, for dramatic effect, the movie may stray from the facts and lean toward the sensational.

"I know there are parts of it that I am not going to like," he said. "There's a preview out there right now, where Mr. Lowe has a line playing me where he says something like,'When I'm finished with her, she'll be the most hated woman in America.' And when I saw that, I thought,'I never would say that.' So I'm sure there are going to be moments when I go,'Oh, my God.'"

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#484189 Jan 19, 2013
-Web wrote:
Los Angeles Times
Given the fact Anthony was acquitted — rightly or wrongly, but not arbitrarily and certainly legally — the fact the film does no better a job of convicting her than did the state of Florida, speaks to its integrity, in a way.
The fact that Casey still is in hiding speaks volumes. If I did not murder my child I would be screaming it from the roof tops.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484190 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! We pretty much posted the same thing.
I better not get accused of being you, LOL!
Shudders! LOL

Did you watch the movie?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#484191 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go watch the video and quit wasting time obsessing over it!
And just because the courtroom is seated BEFORE the Judge enters the courtroom, does not mean they didn't applause while sitting down, when Jeff Ashton entered.
You get caught up in the most mundane details - no wonder you see dots everywhere!
Why don't you tell that to George Zimmerman's lawyer who is suing NBC for editing his 911 call?

I could care less about the damn movie, but I do care a LOT about ABC NEWS publishing something which is untrue.

Sorry you can't seem to grasp why I'm obsessing as you say, over this.

Seems to me, there was one hullabaloo over a Time Magazine cover once upon a time in the case against OJ Simpson because the ink they used was too dark.

Someone has to keep them honest........look how much hatred they (all the media) have stirred up in the case against Casey Anthony.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#484192 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not denying it and it's no big deal one way or another.
It's about time you fessed up to being Days and Ngrace.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484193 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't remember why she killed her own children, yet ngrace is an expert on the Casey Anthony murder. Go figure? Ngrace is a fraud wearing days cloths.
I would be really disappointed to find out that ng killed a child, let alone children.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484194 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not denying it and it's no big deal one way or another.
Then why did you mention it - Another futile attempt at being s knowledgable? And LOL when it fails you immediately switch the subject back to Grund.

In the words of your BF Daizey quit being a dolt.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484196 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And she didn't even watch the scene in the TV movie.
I think ngrundie is giving the thread a lesson on diversionary tactics.
Let's all not talk about anything except whether or not JA was applauded in the courtroom, which matters not at all.
Perhaps ngrundie wants the applause?
I wanted to applaud LDB for her opening statement. She was awesome.

Level 7

Location hidden

#484195 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"Look straight ahead.
Don’t sneeze, cough, or make any noise."
This is not true.
I've heard similar stories on local media from others inside the courtroom.

The reporter was working for CNN.

Weren't you there for opening statements only?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484197 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Shudders! LOL
Did you watch the movie?
I did. I thought it was really good and Rob Lowe and the cast did a really good job.

Level 7

Location hidden

#484198 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "she" never said anything about "the end or the beginning". And somewhere was published the length of the video which is longer than the 2 minutes portion which was released to the public, allegedly swiped from a pay-for-view site by Rob Hensely.
However, as Jesse was clutching at the silver wedding ring on the necklace he said "things will only get better"......iirc.
Are you sure? I seem to remember her saying, "They tell me things will get better".

NBD

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484199 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell that to George Zimmerman's lawyer who is suing NBC for editing his 911 call?
I could care less about the damn movie, but I do care a LOT about ABC NEWS publishing something which is untrue.
Sorry you can't seem to grasp why I'm obsessing as you say, over this.
Seems to me, there was one hullabaloo over a Time Magazine cover once upon a time in the case against OJ Simpson because the ink they used was too dark.
Someone has to keep them honest........look how much hatred they (all the media) have stirred up in the case against Casey Anthony.
Its because the World Hates Casey Anthony dumbazz,.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#484200 Jan 19, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time you fessed up to being Days and Ngrace.
Pssst, it's easier to just play along.

Level 7

Location hidden

#484201 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to applaud LDB for her opening statement. She was awesome.
Why? She didn't tell them anything they needed to know that would prove Casey murdered her daughter, or even, that anyone murdered her daughter.

She gave a lovely speech, for sure, but that's not what opening statements are supposed to do.......they are supposed to tell the jurors what they intend to prove.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#484202 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
look how much hatred they (all the media) have stirred up in the case against Casey Anthony.
correction: felon murderer casey anthony stirred up her own hatred, all by herself with no help whatsoever from "the media"

your halidon saturated head has forgotten that court documents were made public in this case, eh "ngrace"

we didn't need to get anything from "the media"

we got it all from felon casey anthony court documents, the trial and videos issued by OSCO of interviews

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#484203 Jan 19, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I would be really disappointed to find out that ng killed a child, let alone children.
She told us that she lost two of her children and can't remember what she did to them. She blamed it on PTSD and compared herself directly to Casey not remembering what she did because of the stress. Of course ngrace is a liar, but I believe she did kill her own children. She admitted as much.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484204 Jan 19, 2013
Rob Lowe @ RobLowe
This whole chloroform bit was a train wreck.
#ProsecutingCaseyAnthony
7:35pm - 19 Jan 13

That's somewhat of an understatement!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484205 Jan 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? It was a movie and no denying, Jeff Ashton was highly regarded of a SuperHero status because he was the man who was going to make tot mom fry!!! The movie clearly illustrated the reality, at the time.
"He (Jeff Ashton) also said he understands that, for dramatic effect, the movie may stray from the facts and lean toward the sensational.
"I know there are parts of it that I am not going to like," he said. "There's a preview out there right now, where Mr. Lowe has a line playing me where he says something like,'When I'm finished with her, she'll be the most hated woman in America.' And when I saw that, I thought,'I never would say that.' So I'm sure there are going to be moments when I go,'Oh, my God.'"
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Yep the words have not changed since the lst 3 times you posted the exact same..

Incidentaslly earlier on did NOT say say Krayzee was 13 yrs old his exact words were she COULD have been 13 years old and gone to school.BLAH BLAH BLAH.

It might behoove you to concentrate on one thing at a time - and since so many of your posts are redundant might I suggest you watch & make an attempt to comprehend rather than bother with notes.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484206 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? I seem to remember her saying, "They tell me things will get better".
NBD
"They tell me things will get better" is not "This is the end, and just the beginning."

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#484207 Jan 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard similar stories on local media from others inside the courtroom.
The reporter was working for CNN.
Weren't you there for opening statements only?
Yes. Now that I think about it, they may have gotten a lot stricter as time went on.

The morning I was there, there was no hoopla outside while in line. That changed as time went on and things got out of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,420,728
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,695
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 61,094
loan shark (Dec '11) 7 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 8 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,176
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 20 hr Road Runner 65

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages