CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,520)

Showing posts 450,381 - 450,400 of478,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because people do not write books to inform the public of evidence in advance to criminal proceedings to convict culprit/s involved in organized criminal activities, including the murder of Caylee.
You may want to ask Donna Thomas I beleive LA Examiner? who
covered the trial who said that Cindy Anthony had received a
substancial advance to write her book, WHILE THE TRIAL WAS IN
PROGRESS..

Cindy Anthony even Twitter the Title of her book..
Where is Cindy Anthony's Book?

You may want to ask Donna Thomas
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

We are allways having Jose's book shoved in our face by the nuthutter's as fact,we say Jose lies and they say he is wonderful,then they tell us about how bad Ja's book is.
Here is a example how incosistant JB is wth his story telling,how he cant remember from one minute to another about anything he say's or writes.

1-Thereís evidence this was a young woman who had her periods since she was twelve years old, but who never once went to a gynecologist until she became pregnant at age nineteen.

2-that Casey hadnít been to a gynecologist until she was nineteen years old; and that she had had her menstrual cycle since she was ten and that she had had an irregular menstrual cycle and other female problems

Both excerpt's are from JB'S book of fiction.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Same Location wrote:
Just curious...
Which would you rather be known as...a child molester, or a dad that helped cover up an accident?
George sure did a lot of crying on the stand, why didn't he just fess up to helping Casey if it was an accident?
Perhaps he too suffers PTSD and like his daughter he just blotted all the nasties from his mind.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you refuse to watch my link, I'll take that as a "yes".
It's like arguing with a wet sock, isn't it?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
If people who watch this movie "walk away with the impression that Anthony was innocent after all", they are also going to be scratching their heads about what's with the flurry of recent interviews by Rob Lowe and perhaps they'll even take a close look at this youthful face and wonder if it's really the real, almost 50ish, Rob Lowe?
Rob Lowe on Casey Anthony trial: Jury got it wrong
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/20...
Here we go, impostor time once again. I was wondering how long it would take you to say Lowe is an impostor.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya! so because Jeff Ashton (Not the LEAD Prosecutor's defeat"...
LOOSING the case of the century....
I always beleived Casey was INNOCENT ....
- Murphey_Law

He Makes Me SICK!!!
- Murphey_Law, referring to Jeff Ashton who publicly supports the jury's Not Guilty verdict while continuing to proclaim Caylee was the victim of a homicide.

You're another chameleon who can't change colours fast enough......

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she cant use Harlot,Trollop or Slut since those have already been claimed. Also felons is passe.
Oh Well regardless of what she chooses - it will still have as much impact as a mote of dust on a grain of sand.
I was trying to foresee what was ahead of me today. I like to be prepared when it's possible, lol.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because people do not write books to inform the public of evidence in advance to criminal proceedings to convict culprit/s involved in organized criminal activities, including the murder of Caylee.
I must say, this gave me a real belly laugh. Organized crime!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I noticed a lot of my post have been removed,quess the enemy got through to the topix crew,well I have an answer for that.

Hey Topix ,tough shyt,I will continue to post. go eff yourselfs

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Same Location wrote:
Anyone have any idea what name Day's will be calling us today?
I'm kind of sick of Bimbo, lol.
I'm thinking he'll hold onto Bimbo for awhile, at least until he can find a new insult.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he too suffers PTSD and like his daughter he just blotted all the nasties from his mind.
Do you think he molested her?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
If people who watch this movie "walk away with the impression that Anthony was innocent after all", they are also going to be scratching their heads about what's with the flurry of recent interviews by Rob Lowe and perhaps they'll even take a close look at this youthful face and wonder if it's really the real, almost 50ish, Rob Lowe?
Rob Lowe on Casey Anthony trial: Jury got it wrong
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/20...
Well if they read your comments they will soon come to the realization that it's really just another case of Jess impostering once again.

How does he do it. EH ??
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, impostor time once again. I was wondering how long it would take you to say Lowe is an impostor.
The only ones she hasn't claimed are imposters if I remember correctly,are Cindy,George,Lee,and Baez.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't watched the TV movie yet.

If it's true Rob Lowe is the executive producer and the movie leaves people wondering if Casey was indeed innocent all along which supports the jury's acquittal of her, then how can the same person be touring the media circuit proclaiming the jury's verdict was wrong?

Does that make any sense to you?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I was trying to foresee what was ahead of me today. I like to be prepared when it's possible, lol.
Best way to prepare for that which Daizey posts is to stock up on
Preparation H. She tries so hard to be a pain in the arse.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

More of JB's innacuracies.

As I understand it, his theory is that, at 1:50 pm on June 16, George (having just recently killed and/or molested and/or discovered Caylee in the pool) searched "fool-proof suffication" [sic] because he wanted to kill himself. His "evidence" that this was George was:(1) the search was right after an AIM login and "Casey didn't have AIM," (2) George is the poor speller in the family, and (3) the search was followed up by some "gardening" searches, which George likes and Casey doesn't.

The truth: The search was done at 2:50 pm, not at 1:50 pm--so was after George left for work. Also, leaving aside the ridiculousness of wanting to kill yourself through suffocation for about 2 minutes and then running off to work instead:(1) the AIM login URL strongly indicates that this was Casey's login, not George's--see JWG's analysis for more detail--and the search was interrupted by views of MySpace and Facebook as well (which George didn't have in case you're wondering, JB),(2) yes, JB, Casey did have an AIM account (although so did George)--if you had read the discovery *cough cough* you might have noticed all the released AIM transcripts between Casey and her friends,(3) um, Casey can't spell, JB--"chloraform" anyone? how about "begining"? or "iorn"? wait, no, that was you,(4) the "gardening search" was a click of 11 or 12 seconds on a website that was one of the search results from the "fool-proof suffication" search.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think he molested her?
Who knows WTF went on in that little house of horrors.
JAB played on the emotions of the 12, and wore one of his cheapest ill fitting suits to garner their sympathy.

Apparently it worked for him since his client was found Not Innocent.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't watched the TV movie yet.
If it's true Rob Lowe is the executive producer and the movie leaves people wondering if Casey was indeed innocent all along which supports the jury's acquittal of her, then how can the same person be touring the media circuit proclaiming the jury's verdict was wrong?
Does that make any sense to you?
The screenwriter who adapted Ashton's book is the one who said people might wonder if Casey was indeed innocent.

Lowe is not allowed to have a personal opinion about Casey's guilt? I don't see what the problem is here.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
The PTSD theory is disproven by intentional acts to hide the crime including putting the body in a laundry and garbage bags, applying duct tape to the face and tossing it off the side of the road in a snake-infested swamp.........that's of course unless the culprit made a practise of disposing beloved family members in that manner or subconsciously didn't realize it was a child.

But I suppose that might be a reason Jose Baez extensively grilled the Anthony family regarding their procedure for dealing with their dead pets which displayed no abnormal trauma at all - and it slammed shut the door of any possible future allegations of PTSD toward him as well.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit I didn't follow the Scott Peterson trial much at all, but prior to Casey's acquittal I noticed his name mentioned at least a thousand times in a comparison to why Casey was going to be convicted. After the acquittal, then it switched to OJ. Now it's become Jodi Arias.
It's rather sad when the murder victims in various cases have almost become one, because of the heavily promoted emphasis of this " sameness" which I'll also admit is a comparison that's beyond me - other than these individuals have been elevated to the status of "hated". It's interesting how evil, diabolical mass murderers seem to be given a pass and are rarely mentioned.
99% of the people only followed the SP case through the media at the time,Home computer's were still very new to the general public and expensive,and nobody followed to OJ Case,home computer were non exsistant at that time.
But now with all the tech they have out there, if you fart it's gone viral around he world at the speed of light.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 450,381 - 450,400 of478,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 min Marley 22,089
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,926
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,165
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 min GFY Darling 899
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 min rubygoober 17,351
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 min Marley 16,933
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 18 min Marley 11,856
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••