Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483539 Jan 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you'd like to ask? I'm here now, so have at it.
As to your "conclusion", yes, I do find it based upon what's in actual evidence, that it is entirely possible that that is what happened. And to both you and DAYS, who challenge my opinion as being a hypothetical opening statement theory only and should not be taken for the truth, I beg to differ. Baez offered this during opening statements, true, but he also says in his book that he didn't take it as the truth until he researched it. I have done the same and I, too, find it very plausible, based upon the facts of the case.
However, when I have tried to point out those facts. I've been attacked, so I have decided to just stay away from that subject,(as was the intended result).
And once again, I'm not related to, or even know, any of the players in this entire saga. I'm just someone who believes that Casey did not hurt her child and would very much like to find out who put her daughter's body in those woods.
Then why hasn't she? I will tell you why, because she murdered her. She didn't drown in the family pool. You don't believe Casey's story? Caylee drowned and her daddy covered it up? Why make an accident look like murder? Why!? Baez is a liar that writes his own book reviews.

If she wanted to find out who put her daughter's dead body in the woods she would have gone to the media for help, she would have cooperated with LE to help find her. She would have helped her parents in their quest to find Caylee. Instead she lied and played everyone and I mean everyone. She dragged that child from one mans bed to another. She ditched her every chance she could with her parents so she could live the life she wanted.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483541 Jan 18, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> just don't go, she seems schizophrenic
Would'nt that make T-Tex a WIMP beleiving a cyber You vs
finding out for himself!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#483542 Jan 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny..lol
I don't bite!
Who are you kidding! You're still sitting on the grassy knoll in Dallas Circa 1963..........Don't do it T REX!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#483543 Jan 18, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
If cindy was granted custody:
Who was going to take care of Caylee when cindy and George were working?
Who was going to pay for daycare for Caylee?
For all purposes, cindy had custody of Caylee and she didn't have to pay for daycare. From the financial information about George's debts, casey's thefts, the cell phone issues, the bankruptcy, Lee helping financially and threats of foreclosure, there wasn't any money for daycare in their budget.
Financial apathy? Could be.

It could also explain JA's comment:

"When a case gets this much attention, the real tragedy can get lost in all of the hype and drama. The story is now and always has been about a little girl and how people who should have loved her above all else found ways to put other priorities above her."

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/prosecuting-...

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#483544 Jan 18, 2013
OT

Just got off the phone with my daughter. Starting Tuesday my Grandsons school is going to be patrolled by armed guards.

I think even tho it is protecting our children, Its a sad day in my life that society has sunk this low!! I'm dismayed, and my daughter doesn't understand why=(

This will prolly set a few off here, but why cant we just put God back in the schools!
AN other

United States

#483545 Jan 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Their first exposure to details of the case as can be crammed into 2 hours, minus commercials, that is.
After watching the other Lifetime movie about the "details" in the Drew Peterson case, I somehow think this 2 hour expose, will not be an enlightenment on any level.
I'll have to take your word for it. I have never watched that channel before. However, I suspect that few people had the opportunity to watch the trial and this will be their first exposure. The movie is advertised as being 3 hours long ony cable system though.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#483546 Jan 18, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Your decency has been obvious long before this revelation.
I suspect that cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee and force casey to pay child support. Imagine how many people would have realized all casey's lies if cindy took her to court for child support.
What I don't understand, "IF" Caylees bio dad was dead, why wasn't $INdy all over collecting SSI for her?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#483548 Jan 18, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Your decency has been obvious long before this revelation.
I suspect that cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee and force casey to pay child support. Imagine how many people would have realized all casey's lies if cindy took her to court for child support.
Point well taken BUT what if Sin threatened to take the LMOTY to court and the LMOTY revealed that there was a pedOHphile with a pet mouse residing in the household and upon telling her Mama- the only response she got was " No wonder you're such a whore."

Could this be why during a Jail interview KZee told her LM

' I haven't said anything'

Is the Bald Mouse now in a WPP awaiting the Grund Murder Trial?

Level 7

Location hidden

#483547 Jan 18, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Off Tpic here NG:
Are you still having the problem with Topix kicking off on IE, I had the same problem till I read the article the other day where the goverment advise people to remove Java fro thier computer's, I did and it cured the problem,a hacker did get into my e-mail,I was informed imediatly by my ISP and they went through my system and had me put the necessary protection in place. heck they sent a trashy type advertisment for product's ( medicinal like type add) to my neighbor at 3 ;22 am, Hell my computer wasn't even on and I was sawing logs at that time,heck the only time I would be at that hr is to PEE
OT:
Yes, T-REX, still having numerous problems with Topix. I've been trying to get further info on Java....last I heard, it's versions 7 and above. I have never updated my version from #6, so I think I'm okay leaving it installed. I also read that it was only applicable to Java Script, which I can't seem to find located on my PC......all I can find is simply Java.

My security is constantly monitoring applications....which is a pain to deal with, but I'm assuming is protecting me from any hijack attempts. I did have my email "contact list only" hacked a few months ago and it caught it after the fact.

What I'm trying to find out, and can't is, will my PC work correctly if I do disable it completely and if not, wouldn't I then be forced to re-install it, thus taking a bigger risk?

As to Topix, yes, I get kicked off the site due to malicious scripts. Topix doesn't seem to care, as I did notify them about this problem and they didn't address it.

Please keep me posted on what you find out.

Thanks.

AN other

United States

#483549 Jan 18, 2013
STM wrote:
OT
Just got off the phone with my daughter. Starting Tuesday my Grandsons school is going to be patrolled by armed guards.
I think even tho it is protecting our children, Its a sad day in my life that society has sunk this low!! I'm dismayed, and my daughter doesn't understand why=(
This will prolly set a few off here, but why cant we just put God back in the schools!
I'm so sorry. There were armed security guards at Columbine though.

I recently heard that 57% of illegal guns come from 1% of the gun distributors.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#483550 Jan 18, 2013
Analysis of Medical Examiner report

a) Manner of death is described as circumstantial by the conclusion/opinion itself in the first paragraph.
People have taken to assuming that the Medical Examinerís report provided physical evidence of homicide and that all the other evidence in the trial was circumstantial, when, in fact, even the Medical Examinerís report was circumstantial and the report itself clearly states how it is based on circumstantial evidence in the first paragraph of itís conclusion/opinion.

b) Also in the first paragraph, it states that the cause of death cannot be determined with certainty, but no possible cause of death is offered anywhere in the report.

So saying it cannot be determined with certainty is a misrepresentation which would tend to imply that the cause of death is determined by the report with at least some small amount of certainty.

But no cause of death is given in the report - thatís not uncertainty, thatís an unknown.

Since no cause of death is offered in this report the conclusion/opinion should simply state that the cause of death cannot be determined in order to be clear to the reader.

Level 6

Location hidden

#483551 Jan 18, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you kidding! You're still sitting on the grassy knoll in Dallas Circa 1963..........Don't do it T REX!
What if I show T-Trex the ORIGINAL SUMMONS and documents
I was the Affiant who served the US Justice Dept into
cv-88-03718 about the Grassy Knoll in Dallas...???

My Photo ID from the Glades County Sheriff Office from Florida
with my Sworn Notorized Affidavit???

My 10 page FAX I sent Jose Baez on September 4th 2008?

Why would T-TREX be affraid of the truth...?

Cuz YOU are scared...it would shut your big mouth..
Remember Caylee?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#483552 Jan 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
OT:
Yes, T-REX, still having numerous problems with Topix. I've been trying to get further info on Java....last I heard, it's versions 7 and above. I have never updated my version from #6, so I think I'm okay leaving it installed. I also read that it was only applicable to Java Script, which I can't seem to find located on my PC......all I can find is simply Java.
My security is constantly monitoring applications....which is a pain to deal with, but I'm assuming is protecting me from any hijack attempts. I did have my email "contact list only" hacked a few months ago and it caught it after the fact.
What I'm trying to find out, and can't is, will my PC work correctly if I do disable it completely and if not, wouldn't I then be forced to re-install it, thus taking a bigger risk?
As to Topix, yes, I get kicked off the site due to malicious scripts. Topix doesn't seem to care, as I did notify them about this problem and they didn't address it.
Thanks.
The Jva one in programs is JAVA SCRIPT and you actually need to take it off your computer, Start-control panel-add/remove-Java-remove. they are working on a patch to repair the program but it's not available yet.
AN other

United States

#483553 Jan 18, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand, "IF" Caylees bio dad was dead, why wasn't $INdy all over collecting SSI for her?
The poster "remember" always wondered why the Anthonys didn't have a better cell phone plan so casey wouldn't have $300 bills.

Why wasn't casey collecting unemployment? Why wasn't Caee receiving public assistance for diapers, formula or health care? How did George run through so much money? How did casey get away with fake deposit slips? How did casey write so many checks to overdraw Cindy's account? How did casey get away with forging checks on Lee's, S. Plesea's and A. Plesea's accounts?

I think cindy may have lacked any "real world" experience.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#483554 Jan 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I show T-Trex the ORIGINAL SUMMONS and documents
I was the Affiant who served the US Justice Dept into
cv-88-03718 about the Grassy Knoll in Dallas...???
My Photo ID from the Glades County Sheriff Office from Florida
with my Sworn Notorized Affidavit???
My 10 page FAX I sent Jose Baez on September 4th 2008?
Why would T-TREX be affraid of the truth...?
Cuz YOU are scared...it would shut your big mouth..
Remember Caylee?
Now your in Santa Rosa a 175 miles away as the crow fly's, yea.
By the way SPRINT IS NOT A ISP.cell phone maybe
AN other

United States

#483555 Jan 18, 2013
Caylee

Level 6

Location hidden

#483556 Jan 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
OT:
Thanks.
I've encountered major PC problem with Java in 2008..
and my PC did crash...

No Java no problems since I have my new PC and laptop
..Not even on Topix..If it can help you.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#483557 Jan 18, 2013
ADDENDUM to last comment....
If such a mouse was really on the loose howcum Horace never caught it ?

Too busy crapping on the carpet perhaps?
OR OR was it just another regular pre-heading off to school occasion ??
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#483558 Jan 18, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I always suspected that there may have been a $14,000 life insurance policy for Caylee. Remember that Tony said casey told him she had a bank account with $14,000 in it. cindy also said she heard casey on the phone the morning of her arrest again telling Tony about the $14,000.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#483559 Jan 18, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry. There were armed security guards at Columbine though.
I recently heard that 57% of illegal guns come from 1% of the gun distributors.
Yea and I believe that is more where the problem lays....get the illegal guns and assault weapons off the streets, and lets do more for those with mental illness.

I didn't know Columbide had armed security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,153,972
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 min Murph 70,608
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min OzRitz 49,192
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Vic 96,646
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 6 hr carol 8
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr AN is me 26,180
Busted 8 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions