T-REX

Chico, CA

#483391 Jan 18, 2013
More inconsistency by JB.

Destroying the Fantasy, Page 373 -

On Saturday, June 24 (wrong date), in court Burdick came up to me and she said “You know, all I really want is the truth from Casey as to what happened”. When she said that, I thought, this is a plea overture ….

continuing on Page 374

All five of the defense team, Cheney, Lisabeth, Dorothy, Michelle and I went to see Casey. I told her about the offer and that all she had to do was consider it.

“No”, she said right away.

“Casey, you have got to at least think about it”

“Okay”,“I just thought about it the answer is no”

“No, I’m not guilty". "I’m innocent" she said. "And I don’t care what anyone has to say". "I feel this jury is on our side". "I’ll plead to lying to the cops but I won’t plead guilty to something I did not do”.

Jeff Ashton’s Imperfect Justice page 293

At the eleventh hour, however, it appeared that Cheney had decided he needed to step in. He (Cheney) had approached Linda about a plea....
Cheney wanted OCA to talk to him about entering a plea. At first, Jose was not on board with the idea, but he had come around and was at least entertaining it….

On Saturday, June 25 (right date), we approached the bench and moved to a back room with Judge Perry. Cheney told us that OCA refused to even listen to the idea of a plea. Every time he (Cheney) approached the subject with her, she would look at him blankly, like she didn’t know what a plea was. He said her expression gave him concerns about her competency.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#483395 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what the problem is either.
Who cares about Rob Lowe's personal opinion? Are you expecting that will erase the possible conclusion people might reach that Casey was wrongly convicted?
At the very least, people would wonder why Rob Lowe agreed to take on a role in a movie which reaches a conclusion he does not personally support and he may explain himself.
Let's not take giant leaps into the future yet - we haven't seen the movie.
Who's making leaps? Your comments are based on what these two individuals said.

As for the rest of your post, Lowe is an ACTOR.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#483396 Jan 18, 2013

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#483398 Jan 18, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always liked Strumpet and Hussy, maybe Dayz could use those.
I'm down for Hussy, lol.

It sounds a little exotic, dontcha think :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#483399 Jan 18, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always liked Strumpet and Hussy, maybe Dayz could use those.
He might come up with humpet. That would work okay.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483400 Jan 18, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like arguing with a wet sock, isn't it?
lol, I'd rather argue with the wet sock!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#483397 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The PTSD theory is disproven by intentional acts to hide the crime including putting the body in a laundry and garbage bags, applying duct tape to the face and tossing it off the side of the road in a snake-infested swamp.........that's of course unless the culprit made a practise of disposing beloved family members in that manner or subconsciously didn't realize it was a child.
But I suppose that might be a reason Jose Baez extensively grilled the Anthony family regarding their procedure for dealing with their dead pets which displayed no abnormal trauma at all - and it slammed shut the door of any possible future allegations of PTSD toward him as well.
LMAO! So are you saying that only one member per family is allowed to suffer PTSD after slaughtering a child "putting the body in a laundry and garbage bags, applying duct tape to the face and tossing it off the side of the road in a snake-infested swamp."?

Am I reading your theory correctly ????

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#483401 Jan 18, 2013
T-REX wrote:
I noticed a lot of my post have been removed,quess the enemy got through to the topix crew,well I have an answer for that.
Hey Topix ,tough shyt,I will continue to post. go eff yourselfs
I never go back and look.

Who really cares if they do or don't?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#483402 Jan 18, 2013
T-REX wrote:
I have a hard time thinking that some friend's of mine han't gone completly nut's,they brought all three of thier kids the new I Pads,for christmas, two of those kids have had thier expensive cell phones stolen last year and they brought them new ones.
Raising teenager's must be expensive these days.
Maybe that's the reason some mothers slaughter them before they reach age of 3.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#483403 Jan 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it T-Trex...the feds may not like your ATTITUDE!
They might Knock on your door and take your Broadband away
from you..thread gently buddy!
They havent got thier sooper snooper Computer up and running as yet in UT, but when they do, god forbid every body in this country are in trouble,ck it out google the ,gov super computer in UT, and read about it, this is scary and when it goes into effect, the old saying big brother is watching will come to mind very quickly.
Other than that they cant do shyt about that post.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#483404 Jan 18, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
His face is looking a little tight, maybe he IS the waxman?
His chest and butt are looking tight as well :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#483405 Jan 18, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I'd rather argue with the wet sock!
Careful...you're going to make yourself a suspect in the worlds missing socks mystery, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483406 Jan 18, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>You are so funny. Maybe Rob Lowe is a Scientologist or... part of ANON...or the person parading around on the circuit is just Rob Lowes likeness from Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Sounds silly doesn't it? LOL
Yes, Madame Tussaunds wax museum or not, it always amazes me how people put significance on a celebrity who admittedly only followed the case only on cable TV steps forward making a statement such as "the jury got it wrong" - as if his opinion is somehow more compelling than the Prosecutor, who's role he played, who has consistently supported the jury in their Not Guilty verdict since day one. Does that mean Rob Lowe fans are supposed to BELIEVE him because through acting the role, he magically relived the experience.......a sort of do-over where Rob Lowe's opinion now is supposed to somehow overshadow and contradict Jeff Ashton's because RL "walked in his shoes"?

If so, that's pretty deep down the rabbit hole.

Jeff Ashton remains the newly elected SA, and Rob Lowe a Hollywood actor.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#483407 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is how the media chooses what murder cases are going to become high profile, and which not.
It's a longstanding fact that missing children who are female and "cute" gain the most public exposure - now it seems to have switched to defendants charged with murder who are female, young and attractive.
Some of what you say is true.
But it's a long standing fact that if the killer is a young female and good looking there is a chance she will not be found quilty in the state of FLA,they have a tendacie to allow women do to what ever they like and get away with it.exception was the hooker Wourness,Debra Lefrey given home sentencing with satellite tracking for child molestation with a male student on several occasions,and a male teacher same offence with a female student on one occasion given ten years.Where is the justice there.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#483408 Jan 18, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's the reason some mothers slaughter them before they reach age of 3.
SO true

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483409 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what the problem is either.
Who cares about Rob Lowe's personal opinion? Are you expecting that will erase the possible conclusion people might reach that Casey was wrongly convicted?
At the very least, people would wonder why Rob Lowe agreed to take on a role in a movie which reaches a conclusion he does not personally support and he may explain himself.
Let's not take giant leaps into the future yet - we haven't seen the movie.
I beleive Rob Low accepted the role has a PAYING JOB!!!

He took the role of Jeff Ashton....who was the Prosecutor
In The Movie ...

I doubt that Rob Low's personal opinion is that the verdict was wrong...but possibly that his personal opinion was that Casey Anthony was wronfully PROSECUTED...

Therefore...Casey Anthony was INNOCENT from the start...and
the Ashton had an Full Load of Imaginary evidences..

It was Nothing but a Big Mediatic Money Machine in a Reality Show.

Did you get $ucked In Too rambler?
Ask Nancy Grace what she think!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#483410 Jan 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it T-Trex...the feds may not like your ATTITUDE!
They might Knock on your door and take your Broadband away
from you..thread gently buddy!
Well Murph, it's quite apparant you have had personal contact and exchanged letter's,e-mail's,are famous in the Congressional library with your great insight,with every human being since God created Man. So e-mail your buddy Toles about it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483411 Jan 18, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! So are you saying that only one member per family is allowed to suffer PTSD after slaughtering a child "putting the body in a laundry and garbage bags, applying duct tape to the face and tossing it off the side of the road in a snake-infested swamp."?
Am I reading your theory correctly ????
Ngracie is the only person I'm aware of suffering from PTSD, by her self-disclosure.

If it's true Casey Anthony was afflicted as a result of childhood molestation, George Anthony wouldn't be walking a free man let alone given an opportunity by the state to deny it on the witness stand.

You too are a believer in the accidental drowning defense theory, eh?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483412 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is how the media chooses what murder cases are going to become high profile, and which not.
It's a longstanding fact that missing children who are female and "cute" gain the most public exposure - now it seems to have switched to defendants charged with murder who are female, young and attractive.
What about toddler MONIQUE...beatten to death..
The public filed a petition to get JUSTICE for her..
The cops butched the investigation..
The boyfriend has a mile long rapsheet and FREE..

Ask Nancy Grace why she dont care about Baby Monique?
Pick & Choose?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#483413 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Madame Tussaunds wax museum or not, it always amazes me how people put significance on a celebrity who admittedly only followed the case only on cable TV steps forward making a statement such as "the jury got it wrong" - as if his opinion is somehow more compelling than the Prosecutor, who's role he played, who has consistently supported the jury in their Not Guilty verdict since day one. Does that mean Rob Lowe fans are supposed to BELIEVE him because through acting the role, he magically relived the experience.......a sort of do-over where Rob Lowe's opinion now is supposed to somehow overshadow and contradict Jeff Ashton's because RL "walked in his shoes"?
If so, that's pretty deep down the rabbit hole.
Jeff Ashton remains the newly elected SA, and Rob Lowe a Hollywood actor.
Whilst YOU still prove yourself to be the most delusional poster on Topix - Disregarding the fact of course that ng considers you to be very smart. She almost dethroned you with that comment . IMO of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min woodtick57 1,110,458
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 56 min all of the real 2,486
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Lexus1985 17,083
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Lexus1985 11,931
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,675
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,863
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr texas pete 26,893
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search