Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483291 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you don't buy into scuba-diving/snorkeling scavenger critters scattering the remains?
Me either.
"Logic says, if you're trying to hide something like a dead body, you don't place said body a few feet of the road, less than a half mile from home, on the WRONG SIDE of a dead end street."
- ngrund

Hmmm.....who would know it was the WRONG SIDE?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483293 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no other quote to post.
That's why you're deflecting.
Nope. That's your job, troll. Here's the link, lazyazz. He said it.

You obviously know that already.

FL ST406_12

United States

#483292 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice if you ask ngraciie a question that's disproves her accidental-drowning theory, it goes ignored?
In her world apparently it is quite rational for a father who was at the scene of an accidental drowning to frame his daughter for murder by implicating himself with duct tape.
Yeah, I don't think she gets that the competing drowning theory was just a trial strategy, not real life.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483294 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Logic says, if you're trying to hide something like a dead body, you don't place said body a few feet of the road, less than a half mile from home, on the WRONG SIDE of a dead end street."
- ngrund
The perp or a close accomplice!
FL ST406_12

United States

#483295 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
- ngrund
Since the State doesn't know (or intentionally won't say) what day Caylee died -- who would know the specific day to hold a one-year-death-anniversary vigil at a public park?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483296 Jan 17, 2013
I notice this photo, which is an aerial view of the discovery sight.

http://thejbmission.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

On the other side of the road I notice a home with a round swimming pool and a house that looks like a reversal of 4937. Interesting......that.

Because I recall a whole lot of speculation early on that Casey carried the body of her murdered child through the woods behind her home and then hid the body somewhere. The problem with that theory is there proved to be no woods behind 4937 according to aerial views - the backyards of homes on a street behind it border that property.

Ngracie must also remember that. So why was the body found on the WRING SIDE.

There's something in the air....it's like overtones of angered desperation. The upcoming TV movie must be quite the shocker!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483297 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the State doesn't know (or intentionally won't say) what day Caylee died -- who would know the specific day to hold a one-year-death-anniversary vigil at a public park?
Now that's a very profound observation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483298 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I don't think she gets that the competing drowning theory was just a trial strategy, not real life.
Or doesn't want to "get it" because she needs to hang on to believing that's the reason the jury acquitted Casey,

Jose Baez gave himself away when he wrote that he pulled Dr Weitz off the witness list so he wouldn't testify to Casey saying that she thought George murdered Caylee, and Casey only said those things because she was mad at her dad for her sitting in jail facing the death penalty. If Jose Baez truly believed his drowning scenario, there's no way he'd know whether Caylee drowned accidentally or intentionally and why would he want to protect a child molester's reputation. I could believe that script was written by ngracie. It's far too preposterous to imagine anyone else even thinking up something so illogical.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483299 Jan 17, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That's your job, troll. Here's the link, lazyazz. He said it.
You obviously know that already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =muVATnlDh_8XX
I have no intention of attempting to prove to you a negative.

The quote I c/p stands as THE ONLY mention of the S word by Jose Baez in his closing statement.

Got it? Good.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483300 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a very profound observation.
The ghouls were scrambling to get a vigil set for 6:00 pm on 6/16/09 to commemorate the date Caylee supposedly died.

darlin gal
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/53863

Above is the link to Scotti (the creator of Caylee's Memorial Facebook group and who is working with Rev. Grund to organize the memorial for Caylee tomorrow at B. Park.) This is a radio show he did tonight about Caylee and the memorial. It's available for download or you can listen to the podcast online.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483301 Jan 17, 2013
Casey didn't even know what day Caylee was murdered.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483302 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ghouls were scrambling to get a vigil set for 6:00 pm on 6/16/09 to commemorate the date Caylee supposedly died.
darlin gal
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/53863
Above is the link to Scotti (the creator of Caylee's Memorial Facebook group and who is working with Rev. Grund to organize the memorial for Caylee tomorrow at B. Park.) This is a radio show he did tonight about Caylee and the memorial. It's available for download or you can listen to the podcast online.
According to this news report the organizers of the Facebook page were from Alabama. Did Richard Grund really expect them to show up if he hadn't stepped in and taken over?
&sn s=em
FL ST406_12

United States

#483303 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this news report the organizers of the Facebook page were from Alabama. Did Richard Grund really expect them to show up if he hadn't stepped in and taken over?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OlsucPeUWkYXX&sns=em
Someone had to release the dead butterflies.
G'damn Ghouls murdered the butterflies.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#483304 Jan 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I mention stalking anyone? DW posted up all the links to her trial that she LOST! She told numerous lies and she was called on it. She was also busted under the nuthutter name.
11 19 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
Nuthutters46er
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
23 min ago Judged:
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>That's a very sad story.
I'm sorry about your son, Deb.
Nuthutters46er Wrote:
Thats very nice SL, but it still doesn't change who I am
---------
Now leave me alone before you out yourself again.
First of all, that doesn't link the post. Secondly, it doesn't say what you trying to say it does. It says that while I thought it was nice of SL to say, I wasn't DW. Third, no links to any articles. Idgit

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#483305 Jan 18, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed your pal prinnie is a little chubby, not that that's a bad thing, it's just not nice of you when you say, "Roll prinnie Roll"!
jes sayin!
She's gorgeous. jealous?
Joy

Key West, FL

#483307 Jan 18, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
She's gorgeous. jealous?
Thank you
Joy

Key West, FL

#483308 Jan 18, 2013
I feel Pretty.
Joy

Key West, FL

#483309 Jan 18, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
Casey didn't even know what day Caylee was murdered.
How could that be?

Casey should remember when she killed her own daughter.

You just write things to have things to write.

It is so creepy that you think about these people sooo much?

If no other person wrote here you would still be here writing to you.

That is just weird.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#483310 Jan 18, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
Trunk trash question.
I know it's kind of late to be asking this question, but why did the trash found in Casey's trunk need to be "dried?"
If the trash had been in her trunk for a month, wouldn't it ALREADY be dry?
:o
Did it get wet in the bin at the tow yard?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#483311 Jan 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Three pieces of duct tape placed overe Caylee's mouth and nose!
Just something to think about.
Except they weren't over her mouth and nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Mighty Righty 1,115,233
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min gcaveman1 47,025
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 50 min Bunner 96,465
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Lon Spector 120
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 260
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 315
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 11 hr ur an ass 108

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]