Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483271 Jan 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.Jeff Ashton yelled something similar at Casey Anthony when this saga first went to court saying..Caylee was looking in Casey's eyes when she killed her!
HIM looking at Casey straight in the eyes! He was all SENSATION!
What fridgid moron this laughing jerk turned out ,ending UP...
In the Movie! and State Attorney! Cold Cold heart this mother!
He Makes Me SICK!!!
Ut oh.

You were supposed to have witnesses Caylee still alive on either June 17, 2008 or June 19, 2008 and you expected to become a defense witness, remember?

So why are you puking over "a laughing jerk" of a prosecutor?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#483272 Jan 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
31 days to rot away a child and the evidence, which came from the Anthony home!
Just something to think about.
Prove George, Cindy, Lee, or some other dude, didn't put her there.

Something to think about.

Logic says, if you're trying to hide something like a dead body, you don't place said body a few feet of the road, less than a half mile from home, on the WRONG SIDE of a dead end street.

But if you want the said body to be found.........despite the absurdity of such an obvious "discovery site", you place it where its sure to be found, with a canvas laundry bag that is too small to hold an intact body and too completely unstained on one side when said location is reported to have been under-water.

It is so obvious that this was a plant job......a very bad plant job at that, conveniently "timed" for the very day the grandparents were cross country on a much publicized travel date.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483273 Jan 17, 2013
save the children wrote:
<quoted text>
it would not take this many years to make an arrest, sting or no sting, it's getting too far fetched. even if u really did see her. that is the major reason i am losing faith in her innocence.
Excuse me but..
How many years did it take the FEDS investigating Teflon Don
(John Gotti) and make sure they had an Iron clad case...

Close to decade if not more...

I saw them together and Caylee ALIVE June 19th 2008...

I'm not worried ..it's comming...slow but surely!

Level 7

Location hidden

#483274 Jan 17, 2013
GN
Brad

Marathon, FL

#483275 Jan 17, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>God gave us mere humans free will, do with it as you see fit.
God gave us people like Steve Jobs and Al Gore, thank goodness! Nice of you to join in.
Brad

Marathon, FL

#483277 Jan 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
GN
GN Cindy.:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#483276 Jan 17, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for me I don't have to convince you of anything. That PTSD you have (When you need it) makes it impossible to get any common sense from you what so ever. If you remember I wrote this she be a reminder that you can't remember what is really important, so why try to convince me that you have any idea what you are talking about, past , present or future?

You are adept at not answering a direct question.

But don't try hitting below the belt as it is unseemly and rude.

Answer the question if you can. To do less (as you have done) shows you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483278 Jan 17, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I agree...but he also gave us a brain to use it...

When there's a Will there's a Way..

If you don't have the Will there's no Way..

Go find Free Willy...You'll find the Way...

Willy is always around...It's up to you to find him!!!!

Help yourself...and the heaven will help you!!!

I alway do find ...My Way!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483279 Jan 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic says, if you're trying to hide something like a dead body, you don't place said body a few feet of the road, less than a half mile from home, on the WRONG SIDE of a dead end street.
But if you want the said body to be found.........despite the absurdity of such an obvious "discovery site", you place it where its sure to be found, with a canvas laundry bag that is too small to hold an intact body and too completely unstained on one side when said location is reported to have been under-water.
It is so obvious that this was a plant job......a very bad plant job at that, conveniently "timed" for the very day the grandparents were cross country on a much publicized travel date.
Mothers who kill their children

A study was performed in 2002 and the results showed that children under the age of 5 were more likely to be killed by their own parents than a sex crazed outside predator. According to the FBI statistics: Parents were responsible for 57% of the deaths of their children in 1999. Family friends and acquaintances accounted for 30% while other family members accounted for 8%.

What I did find interesting is that in the cases studied, almost all of the mothers disposed of their children in a “womb like” fashion. They either swaddled them, submerged them in water or wrapped them tightly in plastic.

The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children stated that most children killed by their mothers were always found close to home, while a child killed by the father is generally hundreds of miles away.

The last concluded reason I found for women killing their children is: WOMEN STILL BELIEVE THEY HAVE SOLE DOMINATION OVER SO LITTLE “PROPERTY”, THAT THE DESTRUCTION AND CONTROL OF SOMETHING THAT IS IN FACT THEIR “PROPERTY” SENDS A POWERFUL MESSAGE ABOUT WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE…

http://halfpint42592.wordpress.com/2009/04/20...
FL ST406_12

United States

#483280 Jan 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you don't buy into scuba-diving/snorkeling scavenger critters scattering the remains?

Me either.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483281 Jan 17, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Yes, I agree.

And much like the animal kingdom who have their own terms of survival, so do we humans by way of laws, courts and penalties for wrong-doers unto others....our bad choices we are held accountable for.

IMO it's a broken-down society once people no longer stand behind court decisions and instead take it upon themselves to personally speak for justice, no matter what their spiritual beliefs.

Level 8

New York

#483282 Jan 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question if you can. To do less (as you have done) shows you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
You mean like you did to me when you didn't like the post about Beth and told me to stuff it? Then proceeded to insult again? Practice what you preach.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483283 Jan 17, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Year? Had statute of limitations run?
Don't you mean the statute of imitation?

Her desperation is hilarious.
Mason is unsulliable.

Brad

Marathon, FL

#483284 Jan 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my PTSD, sorry. If I had a child, or Two, lost one, or two, I would have the sense to figure out what I did with the child, or two, and then not blame what I did to said child on some make believe ailment that is reserved for military people under the stress of killing and being killed.

Level 8

New York

#483285 Jan 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...but he also gave us a brain to use it...
When there's a Will there's a Way..
If you don't have the Will there's no Way..
Go find Free Willy...You'll find the Way...
Willy is always around...It's up to you to find him!!!!
Help yourself...and the heaven will help you!!!
I alway do find ...My Way!!!
What did you just say??????????
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483286 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave you the quote from Jose Baez's closing statement.
if you disagree for some reason, the onus is on YOU to prove it wrong.
Psssttt......You not only use other people as an excuse to justify your own behaviour, but you're lazy as well?
You posted ONE quote from HOURS of closing arguments.

WATCH THE CLOSING ON YOUTUBE. HE SAID IT.

pssst, you're just a troll......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483288 Jan 17, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>If we pretend and go with the drowning theory...why do you think George put the duct over Caylee's mouth when he disposed of her?
Notice if you ask ngraciie a question that's disproves her accidental-drowning theory, it goes ignored?

In her world apparently it is quite rational for a father who was at the scene of an accidental drowning to frame his daughter for murder by implicating himself with duct tape.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483287 Jan 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Mothers who kill their children
A study was performed in 2002 and the results showed that children under the age of 5 were more likely to be killed by their own parents than a sex crazed outside predator. According to the FBI statistics: Parents were responsible for 57% of the deaths of their children in 1999. Family friends and acquaintances accounted for 30% while other family members accounted for 8%.
What I did find interesting is that in the cases studied, almost all of the mothers disposed of their children in a “womb like” fashion. They either swaddled them, submerged them in water or wrapped them tightly in plastic.
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children stated that most children killed by their mothers were always found close to home, while a child killed by the father is generally hundreds of miles away.
The last concluded reason I found for women killing their children is: WOMEN STILL BELIEVE THEY HAVE SOLE DOMINATION OVER SO LITTLE “PROPERTY”, THAT THE DESTRUCTION AND CONTROL OF SOMETHING THAT IS IN FACT THEIR “PROPERTY” SENDS A POWERFUL MESSAGE ABOUT WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE…
http://halfpint42592.wordpress.com/2009/04/20...
That never ceases to be irrelevant.

So why didn't Caylee disappear around Mother's Day instead of Father's Day?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483289 Jan 17, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted ONE quote from HOURS of closing arguments.
WATCH THE CLOSING ON YOUTUBE. HE SAID IT.
pssst, you're just a troll......
There is no other quote to post.

That's why you're deflecting.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483290 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree.
And much like the animal kingdom who have their own terms of survival, so do we humans by way of laws, courts and penalties for wrong-doers unto others....our bad choices we are held accountable for.
IMO it's a broken-down society once people no longer stand behind court decisions and instead take it upon themselves to personally speak for justice, no matter what their spiritual beliefs.
That would make a good bumper sticker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 10 min Lon Spector 288
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 min Ponderings 96,440
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Stuart Cudahy 46,747
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Bluestater 1,110,256
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,475
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,661
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr VET 2,499
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE