Brad

Marathon, FL

#483284 Jan 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are adept at not answering a direct question.
But don't try hitting below the belt as it is unseemly and rude.
Answer the question if you can. To do less (as you have done) shows you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
It's my PTSD, sorry. If I had a child, or Two, lost one, or two, I would have the sense to figure out what I did with the child, or two, and then not blame what I did to said child on some make believe ailment that is reserved for military people under the stress of killing and being killed.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483285 Jan 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...but he also gave us a brain to use it...
When there's a Will there's a Way..
If you don't have the Will there's no Way..
Go find Free Willy...You'll find the Way...
Willy is always around...It's up to you to find him!!!!
Help yourself...and the heaven will help you!!!
I alway do find ...My Way!!!
What did you just say??????????
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483286 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave you the quote from Jose Baez's closing statement.
if you disagree for some reason, the onus is on YOU to prove it wrong.
Psssttt......You not only use other people as an excuse to justify your own behaviour, but you're lazy as well?
You posted ONE quote from HOURS of closing arguments.

WATCH THE CLOSING ON YOUTUBE. HE SAID IT.

pssst, you're just a troll......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483288 Jan 17, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>If we pretend and go with the drowning theory...why do you think George put the duct over Caylee's mouth when he disposed of her?
Notice if you ask ngraciie a question that's disproves her accidental-drowning theory, it goes ignored?

In her world apparently it is quite rational for a father who was at the scene of an accidental drowning to frame his daughter for murder by implicating himself with duct tape.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483287 Jan 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Mothers who kill their children
A study was performed in 2002 and the results showed that children under the age of 5 were more likely to be killed by their own parents than a sex crazed outside predator. According to the FBI statistics: Parents were responsible for 57% of the deaths of their children in 1999. Family friends and acquaintances accounted for 30% while other family members accounted for 8%.
What I did find interesting is that in the cases studied, almost all of the mothers disposed of their children in a “womb like” fashion. They either swaddled them, submerged them in water or wrapped them tightly in plastic.
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children stated that most children killed by their mothers were always found close to home, while a child killed by the father is generally hundreds of miles away.
The last concluded reason I found for women killing their children is: WOMEN STILL BELIEVE THEY HAVE SOLE DOMINATION OVER SO LITTLE “PROPERTY”, THAT THE DESTRUCTION AND CONTROL OF SOMETHING THAT IS IN FACT THEIR “PROPERTY” SENDS A POWERFUL MESSAGE ABOUT WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE…
http://halfpint42592.wordpress.com/2009/04/20...
That never ceases to be irrelevant.

So why didn't Caylee disappear around Mother's Day instead of Father's Day?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483289 Jan 17, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted ONE quote from HOURS of closing arguments.
WATCH THE CLOSING ON YOUTUBE. HE SAID IT.
pssst, you're just a troll......
There is no other quote to post.

That's why you're deflecting.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483290 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree.
And much like the animal kingdom who have their own terms of survival, so do we humans by way of laws, courts and penalties for wrong-doers unto others....our bad choices we are held accountable for.
IMO it's a broken-down society once people no longer stand behind court decisions and instead take it upon themselves to personally speak for justice, no matter what their spiritual beliefs.
That would make a good bumper sticker.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483291 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you don't buy into scuba-diving/snorkeling scavenger critters scattering the remains?
Me either.
"Logic says, if you're trying to hide something like a dead body, you don't place said body a few feet of the road, less than a half mile from home, on the WRONG SIDE of a dead end street."
- ngrund

Hmmm.....who would know it was the WRONG SIDE?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483293 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no other quote to post.
That's why you're deflecting.
Nope. That's your job, troll. Here's the link, lazyazz. He said it.

You obviously know that already.

FL ST406_12

United States

#483292 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice if you ask ngraciie a question that's disproves her accidental-drowning theory, it goes ignored?
In her world apparently it is quite rational for a father who was at the scene of an accidental drowning to frame his daughter for murder by implicating himself with duct tape.
Yeah, I don't think she gets that the competing drowning theory was just a trial strategy, not real life.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483294 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Logic says, if you're trying to hide something like a dead body, you don't place said body a few feet of the road, less than a half mile from home, on the WRONG SIDE of a dead end street."
- ngrund
The perp or a close accomplice!
FL ST406_12

United States

#483295 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
- ngrund
Since the State doesn't know (or intentionally won't say) what day Caylee died -- who would know the specific day to hold a one-year-death-anniversary vigil at a public park?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483296 Jan 17, 2013
I notice this photo, which is an aerial view of the discovery sight.

http://thejbmission.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

On the other side of the road I notice a home with a round swimming pool and a house that looks like a reversal of 4937. Interesting......that.

Because I recall a whole lot of speculation early on that Casey carried the body of her murdered child through the woods behind her home and then hid the body somewhere. The problem with that theory is there proved to be no woods behind 4937 according to aerial views - the backyards of homes on a street behind it border that property.

Ngracie must also remember that. So why was the body found on the WRING SIDE.

There's something in the air....it's like overtones of angered desperation. The upcoming TV movie must be quite the shocker!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483297 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the State doesn't know (or intentionally won't say) what day Caylee died -- who would know the specific day to hold a one-year-death-anniversary vigil at a public park?
Now that's a very profound observation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483298 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I don't think she gets that the competing drowning theory was just a trial strategy, not real life.
Or doesn't want to "get it" because she needs to hang on to believing that's the reason the jury acquitted Casey,

Jose Baez gave himself away when he wrote that he pulled Dr Weitz off the witness list so he wouldn't testify to Casey saying that she thought George murdered Caylee, and Casey only said those things because she was mad at her dad for her sitting in jail facing the death penalty. If Jose Baez truly believed his drowning scenario, there's no way he'd know whether Caylee drowned accidentally or intentionally and why would he want to protect a child molester's reputation. I could believe that script was written by ngracie. It's far too preposterous to imagine anyone else even thinking up something so illogical.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483299 Jan 17, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That's your job, troll. Here's the link, lazyazz. He said it.
You obviously know that already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =muVATnlDh_8XX
I have no intention of attempting to prove to you a negative.

The quote I c/p stands as THE ONLY mention of the S word by Jose Baez in his closing statement.

Got it? Good.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483300 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a very profound observation.
The ghouls were scrambling to get a vigil set for 6:00 pm on 6/16/09 to commemorate the date Caylee supposedly died.

darlin gal
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/53863

Above is the link to Scotti (the creator of Caylee's Memorial Facebook group and who is working with Rev. Grund to organize the memorial for Caylee tomorrow at B. Park.) This is a radio show he did tonight about Caylee and the memorial. It's available for download or you can listen to the podcast online.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483301 Jan 17, 2013
Casey didn't even know what day Caylee was murdered.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483302 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ghouls were scrambling to get a vigil set for 6:00 pm on 6/16/09 to commemorate the date Caylee supposedly died.
darlin gal
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/53863
Above is the link to Scotti (the creator of Caylee's Memorial Facebook group and who is working with Rev. Grund to organize the memorial for Caylee tomorrow at B. Park.) This is a radio show he did tonight about Caylee and the memorial. It's available for download or you can listen to the podcast online.
According to this news report the organizers of the Facebook page were from Alabama. Did Richard Grund really expect them to show up if he hadn't stepped in and taken over?
&sn s=em
FL ST406_12

United States

#483303 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this news report the organizers of the Facebook page were from Alabama. Did Richard Grund really expect them to show up if he hadn't stepped in and taken over?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OlsucPeUWkYXX&sns=em
Someone had to release the dead butterflies.
G'damn Ghouls murdered the butterflies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,173,835
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 50,449
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missy 17,836
Busted 5 hr Grandma Moses 8
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,350
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 70,794
Nude photos get Umatilla fire chief in trouble (Jan '08) 8 hr Carol 97
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web