CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,502)

Showing posts 450,021 - 450,040 of478,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
true. posting it 1000 does not magically make it come true. using such language gives all woman a bad likeness
Does killing ones child also give all woman a bad likeness?

If so...I'm getting a sex change operation, STAT, lol.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
the movie is a joke when JA himself has to claim he didn't say certain things. certain things that keep the hate and death threats going on in public. it's a lie making the lie public to keep the hating going. that is a disgrace to the memory of Caylee. sickens me that people are more interested in making money off of her than finding her damn killer. it should outrage even u when the killer is walking free. the movie is NOT for Caylee, it's full of lies about her story and what seems to be making fun of the prosecution for losing the case is my drift.
i don't care who u think nutter is. who she is has nothing to do with the cases, the movie or the story. it's nothing but stalking, okay, that brings about the bad karma u speak about. can u let it go and have conversation about the cases like we r doing? ignore her if she bothers u so much.
Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you just not watch the movie if it's so offensive to you?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>That's like the third frigging time she's posted up that link in the last week. WTF?
She's just trying to bait me so she can say she never wrote posts about MJ & Caylee in the space shuttle.
= O

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? Look at what ZOK did!
Oh, you just mean in a general way, that people might start coming out of the woodwork. I really don't think a made-for-TV movie would be considered grounds for a lawsuit, except maybe someone trying to sue the movie production company for some reason.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

In order for baez to represent casey, he had to have a death penalty qualified attorney on "his team". I wonder why mason isn't getting the recognition for winning the case. Mr. Ashton is blamed for losing and it was Ms. Drane-Burdick's case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, I'm done arguing with you about this.
I'm not done c/p'ing. I may consider making it tomorrow and the next days goal, before the movie premiers, to locate those "typos" and "fact checking errors" on the Grund thread which you identified in Imperfect Justice for interest sake, to see how much of it got written into the TV movie script.

I've probably forgotten much of it and I might like to refresh my memory.

:-)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose Baez never referred to Casey Anthony as "shanks".
He did however state to the jury "If you think my client is a slut....." but I suppose in your self-absorbed mind you mistook that to seem as if he was talking to YOU.
Absolutely correct. Baez never called Casey 'shanks'.

BTW, Baez did not say IF -- he called his own client a slut. This is a ploy by an attorney to get the jury to agree that his client is rotten, just not rotten enough to commit murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you just mean in a general way, that people might start coming out of the woodwork. I really don't think a made-for-TV movie would be considered grounds for a lawsuit, except maybe someone trying to sue the movie production company for some reason.
How can a movie production company get sued for a movie based on rights bought from an author of a book?

Jeff Ashton already chose not to preview the movie, so who's an example of "someone"?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mon, I figured out the conspiracy about it being filmed in Canada!

The producers will have immunity from lawsuits in the States, LMAO.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct. Baez never called Casey 'shanks'.
BTW, Baez did not say IF -- he called his own client a slut. This is a ploy by an attorney to get the jury to agree that his client is rotten, just not rotten enough to commit murder.
Jose Baez did so say IF. This is the complete quote --

Defense attorney Jose Baez told jurors his biggest fear was that they would base their verdict on emotions, not evidence. "The strategy behind that is, if you hate her, if you think she's a lying, no-good slut, then you'll start to look at this evidence in a different light", he said
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_...

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mon, I figured out the conspiracy about it being filmed in Canada!
Aha.
AHA! That is certainly what all that was about. I'm gonna sue! I'm gonna sue! Oh wait, I can't.
Sink Hole

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so concerned about Jeff Ashton's reputation?
He wrote the book, sold the movie rights, and pocketed the cash to pay for his successful election campaign.
It was a business transaction. People understand that.
making money off a dead child is NOT business transaction to be respected. only the person who really knows what happened should write a book or a movie. or family member who truly loved her and her memory. he didn't know how she died, when she died, or who killed her. he guessed and made the charges too hard to convict who he THOUGHT did all those things. then writes a book so fast he had to be writing during the trial. now, in the meantime a great deal of things slipped by and went without investigation that could have found the real killer. that's my opinion until further facts come out, not a spoof movie where he claims he didn't say those things in the movie which keeps ca in the public eye negatively. not a movie where he is portrayed as some hunk of a man. it's a joke. he is not an ugly man but is in no way a rob lowe, not even close.

he laughed at her trial. shall I go on? i have no respect for anyone who disrespects a child in that way. if and when he goes after the killer, he will get my full attention and support. i am not concerned for his reputation, he made his own reputation.

u act as if he lost the trail on purpose. i would not even stoop that low to make such a farse of a claim.

u blame the grunds, so what makes u special? u have no proof just as the prosecutors didn't. so why concern urself with the grund reputation like u do?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
Are you saying then that also protects LMN from being sued over any of the "typos" and "fact checking errors" from Jeff Ashton's book that made their way into the movie? LOL
Sink Hole

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
that might be true, but they live and do business in the states. the book was written in the states. they bought the rights to the book for a movie in the states. good questions how that would play out

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
No, It's whoosh, Rexy!:)
Oh, so you're gonna EAT your own now....rofl=D
Sink Hole

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no death threats Deb, that is Casey's way of getting attention, yours as well.
if someone as highly respected as mason says there were death threats then i believe it. i have read death threats here on this thread. u make no sense when u make up lies

okay deb? i think u r the deb person in drag
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
In order for baez to represent casey, he had to have a death penalty qualified attorney on "his team". I wonder why mason isn't getting the recognition for winning the case. Mr. Ashton is blamed for losing and it was Ms. Drane-Burdick's case.
Who is "blaming" Mr Ashton for losing the case?

Are you not aware he was recently elected as State Attorney of the 9th circuit by the people in his own jurisdiction?

You think he cares about a handful of nutcases on the Internet who are still are looking for someone to blame for Casey not being convicted, when the rest of the world has already moved on and accepted the fact the evidence just was not there?

You give yourself far too much power. LOL
Sink Hole

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Does killing ones child also give all woman a bad likeness?
If so...I'm getting a sex change operation, STAT, lol.
that might hurt, lol

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
true. posting it 1000 does not magically make it come true. using such language gives all woman a bad likeness
YOU BETCHA !Such language gives all woman a bad likeness much like "get lost and grow a real pair. not fake it with woman online like a pervert"

BRAVO ! You are your only supportive fan on this thread.

Shouldn't you take a break and go eat some PennieWeenieButt Sannies ???

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
the movie is a joke when JA himself has to claim he didn't say certain things. certain things that keep the hate and death threats going on in public. it's a lie making the lie public to keep the hating going. that is a disgrace to the memory of Caylee. sickens me that people are more interested in making money off of her than finding her damn killer. it should outrage even u when the killer is walking free. the movie is NOT for Caylee, it's full of lies about her story and what seems to be making fun of the prosecution for losing the case is my drift.
i don't care who u think nutter is. who she is has nothing to do with the cases, the movie or the story. it's nothing but stalking, okay, that brings about the bad karma u speak about. can u let it go and have conversation about the cases like we r doing? ignore her if she bothers u so much.
LOL! Have you tallied up how much the Anthonys, including Casey has made off Caylee? Nutter had plenty to do with this case as one of Dom Casey's little helpers. I will say it again, she strikes no nerve with me, I know what a dysfunctional person she is and that includes the history of her 9 year battle in court over LE....and they were found INNOCENT!

Don't you think you should sign out and get ready for another fantasy trip? I will respond to any post I feel like responding to when someone seeks me out. You call what you are doing a conversation about the case? LOL @ you, in here all over the Caylee supporters and trying to protect poor DW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 450,021 - 450,040 of478,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,800
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,033,330
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr RaceCityUsa 17,330
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 5 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,736
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••