Sink Hole

AOL

#482999 Jan 17, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no death threats Deb, that is Casey's way of getting attention, yours as well.
if someone as highly respected as mason says there were death threats then i believe it. i have read death threats here on this thread. u make no sense when u make up lies

okay deb? i think u r the deb person in drag
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483000 Jan 17, 2013
AN other wrote:
In order for baez to represent casey, he had to have a death penalty qualified attorney on "his team". I wonder why mason isn't getting the recognition for winning the case. Mr. Ashton is blamed for losing and it was Ms. Drane-Burdick's case.
Who is "blaming" Mr Ashton for losing the case?

Are you not aware he was recently elected as State Attorney of the 9th circuit by the people in his own jurisdiction?

You think he cares about a handful of nutcases on the Internet who are still are looking for someone to blame for Casey not being convicted, when the rest of the world has already moved on and accepted the fact the evidence just was not there?

You give yourself far too much power. LOL
Sink Hole

AOL

#483001 Jan 17, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Does killing ones child also give all woman a bad likeness?
If so...I'm getting a sex change operation, STAT, lol.
that might hurt, lol

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#483002 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
true. posting it 1000 does not magically make it come true. using such language gives all woman a bad likeness
YOU BETCHA !Such language gives all woman a bad likeness much like "get lost and grow a real pair. not fake it with woman online like a pervert"

BRAVO ! You are your only supportive fan on this thread.

Shouldn't you take a break and go eat some PennieWeenieButt Sannies ???

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483003 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
the movie is a joke when JA himself has to claim he didn't say certain things. certain things that keep the hate and death threats going on in public. it's a lie making the lie public to keep the hating going. that is a disgrace to the memory of Caylee. sickens me that people are more interested in making money off of her than finding her damn killer. it should outrage even u when the killer is walking free. the movie is NOT for Caylee, it's full of lies about her story and what seems to be making fun of the prosecution for losing the case is my drift.
i don't care who u think nutter is. who she is has nothing to do with the cases, the movie or the story. it's nothing but stalking, okay, that brings about the bad karma u speak about. can u let it go and have conversation about the cases like we r doing? ignore her if she bothers u so much.
LOL! Have you tallied up how much the Anthonys, including Casey has made off Caylee? Nutter had plenty to do with this case as one of Dom Casey's little helpers. I will say it again, she strikes no nerve with me, I know what a dysfunctional person she is and that includes the history of her 9 year battle in court over LE....and they were found INNOCENT!

Don't you think you should sign out and get ready for another fantasy trip? I will respond to any post I feel like responding to when someone seeks me out. You call what you are doing a conversation about the case? LOL @ you, in here all over the Caylee supporters and trying to protect poor DW.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#483005 Jan 17, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you're gonna EAT your own now....rofl=D
OMG! I hope she didn't get scared watching the Aphrodite Show..

Pigs will eat just about anything. Pigs like to eat corn, grains, and potatoes, but they also like to eat meat. They have been known to eat their own young if they are scared.
FL ST406_12

United States

#483004 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton
Page 59
The deeper Melich dug into Casey's past, the more other stories arose. Casey's former fiance, Jesse Grund, also reached out to the police. He and Casey had met three years earlier, when they were both nineteen. She'd been a seasonal worker at Universal Studios, where he was a security guard. They had dated for a while and he had strong feelings for her. Then Jesse had moved to Tampa for a time and they drifted apart. When he received a call from Casey that she was pregnant and that he was going to be a dad, they rekindled the relationship. They were engaged at the time Caylee was born.......
"They were engaged at the time Caylee was born"....
But the way the Grunds (and Richard Plesea) tell it, Casey was walking around with a watermelon stomach......and then diabolically tried to slap Jesse's name on Caylee's birth certificate when the child was born, the conniving slut. Only because it took so long for the DNA test to be conducted to prove he was not the biological father, did Jesse fall in love with Caylee, and by the following New Years Eve, become engaged to Casey so he could raise the child as him own because he was such a nice guy, so easily taken advantage of.....
But none the less, that Casey who he was once engaged to - whenever - was a fun loving, good person, a wonderful mother to Caylee. It was only after Caylee was murdered and Casey was blamed that she turned into another person, a monster, who he never knew. Richard Grund claims "something" happened in about May, 2008 but how he'd know that given he had nothing to do with her is still unclear.
Aphrodite Jones didn't touch on any of it.
It's like Jesse doesn't even exist according to the Discovery Channel.
Sink Hole

AOL

#483006 Jan 17, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you just not watch the movie if it's so offensive to you?
no way. from all i have read here it will be the funniest thing since dumb and dumber.

it is offensive when grown adults disrespect a child's sweet memory making sure lies are there. it is NOT for her or doing her justice. have to wait and see
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483007 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not aware he was recently elected as State Attorney of the 9th circuit by the people in his own jurisdiction?
You think he cares about a handful of nutcases on the Internet who are still are looking for someone to blame for Casey not being convicted, when the rest of the world has already moved on and accepted the fact the evidence just was not there?
So when are YOU moving on, TROLL!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#483008 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, ya never know...ANscreen might just be OBAMAscreen in real life :)
FL ST406_12

United States

#483009 Jan 17, 2013
I still don't get why the verdict was so shocking.

Jury Consultant Richard Gabriel gave a presentation of the State's evidence to a focus group.

They acquitted Casey too.

I wish that same CBS 48 Hours Special titled: ONLY CASEY KNOWS
would air again soon.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#483010 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
making money off a dead child is NOT business transaction to be respected. only the person who really knows what happened should write a book or a movie. or family member who truly loved her and her memory. he didn't know how she died, when she died, or who killed her. he guessed and made the charges too hard to convict who he THOUGHT did all those things. then writes a book so fast he had to be writing during the trial. now, in the meantime a great deal of things slipped by and went without investigation that could have found the real killer. that's my opinion until further facts come out, not a spoof movie where he claims he didn't say those things in the movie which keeps ca in the public eye negatively. not a movie where he is portrayed as some hunk of a man. it's a joke. he is not an ugly man but is in no way a rob lowe, not even close.
he laughed at her trial. shall I go on? i have no respect for anyone who disrespects a child in that way. if and when he goes after the killer, he will get my full attention and support. i am not concerned for his reputation, he made his own reputation.
u act as if he lost the trail on purpose. i would not even stoop that low to make such a farse of a claim.
u blame the grunds, so what makes u special? u have no proof just as the prosecutors didn't. so why concern urself with the grund reputation like u do?
" making money off a dead child is NOT business transaction to be respected."
YEPPERS! I agree, In fact there is a poster on Topix who was guilty of trying to make money from her dead kid.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483011 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
making money off a dead child is NOT business transaction to be respected. only the person who really knows what happened should write a book or a movie. or family member who truly loved her and her memory. he didn't know how she died, when she died, or who killed her. he guessed and made the charges too hard to convict who he THOUGHT did all those things. then writes a book so fast he had to be writing during the trial. now, in the meantime a great deal of things slipped by and went without investigation that could have found the real killer. that's my opinion until further facts come out, not a spoof movie where he claims he didn't say those things in the movie which keeps ca in the public eye negatively. not a movie where he is portrayed as some hunk of a man. it's a joke. he is not an ugly man but is in no way a rob lowe, not even close.
he laughed at her trial. shall I go on? i have no respect for anyone who disrespects a child in that way. if and when he goes after the killer, he will get my full attention and support. i am not concerned for his reputation, he made his own reputation.
u act as if he lost the trail on purpose. i would not even stoop that low to make such a farse of a claim.
u blame the grunds, so what makes u special? u have no proof just as the prosecutors didn't. so why concern urself with the grund reputation like u do?
Jeff Ashton wrote a book about a criminal case he prosecuted but failed to gain a conviction on, a case which as you know was followed extensively in the media. Obviously LMN bought the rights because it was recognized the public remains interested. If this movie presents the case in a slightly different light than what was portrayed earlier by the media, so be it. Indeed it could be said the movie is keeping the focus on the fact Caylee's murder remains UNSOLVED.

And watching it is just as optional as observing the "the blood money" earned by HLN. Are you following the Arias trial right now?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#483012 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
that might hurt, lol
Well...receiving parts seems a lot less painful then having them lobbed off, LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483013 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
no way. from all i have read here it will be the funniest thing since dumb and dumber.
it is offensive when grown adults disrespect a child's sweet memory making sure lies are there. it is NOT for her or doing her justice. have to wait and see
Are you insinuating this Lifetime Movie disrespects "a child's sweet memory" in some manner?

Since Caylee's death is still unsolved, perhaps the movie will encourage anyone who might be withholding critical information to come forward.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#483014 Jan 17, 2013
Sink Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
true. posting it 1000 does not magically make it come true. using such language gives all woman a bad likeness
Sometimes ya gotta call em like ya sees em,
Casey is a baby killing, fat azzed HOOR.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483015 Jan 17, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aphrodite Jones didn't touch on any of it.
It's like Jesse doesn't even exist according to the Discovery Channel.
He had nothing to do with Caylee's murder, he had nothing to do with the trial, why should they bring him into it? LOL @ you. Still after Jesse Grund, now remember, Casey said he was one of the only men she really loved.
Sink Hole

AOL

#483016 Jan 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Have you tallied up how much the Anthonys, including Casey has made off Caylee? Nutter had plenty to do with this case as one of Dom Casey's little helpers. I will say it again, she strikes no nerve with me, I know what a dysfunctional person she is and that includes the history of her 9 year battle in court over LE....and they were found INNOCENT!
Don't you think you should sign out and get ready for another fantasy trip? I will respond to any post I feel like responding to when someone seeks me out. You call what you are doing a conversation about the case? LOL @ you, in here all over the Caylee supporters and trying to protect poor DW.
okay stop right there. this post is nothing but stalking stuff so keep me out of it. u spend too much time on online strangers and what u think their life is. has nothing to do with the movie or cases

no, that is not good conversation and don't drag me into ur misery
Diane Ax

United States

#483018 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Q Let me go to that first point because that,
obviously, is an important point because there was -- you
understand that there was a photo line-up and that your daughter identified -- if I may -- your daughter identified her -- didn't identify her, said I never have
seen her. That's your understanding, is that right, and
that's what the police have told you?
A That's what they told me, and that's what I
read in the discovery --
Q Okay. Now --
A -- the narrative.
This is the "sort of backwards" basis to the M&M (fantasy) civil suit -- because Casey wasn't shown a photo of their client, ZG wasn't cleared by Casey and that made her a suspect.
I suppose Sgt John Allen will be called to testify he didn't show a photo on his DAVID system to Casey on ZGs behalf. But Mr Garcia and that guest card needs to be erased because the "C Zenaida Gonzale" clears ZG.......and the theory that Casey got the name from Sawgrass Apts needs to be erased to. Perhaps it's time for more discovery documents that have been gathering dust to be released?
There was a time when I planned to see if I could put all the discovery docs in page number order.

Has anyone done that?

They were released in such a mishmash that I wanted to see how many pages were missing of the 25,000+ that were released.

And see whether a page numbered 2,757, for example, was the same page across all the media releases.

I have a feeling there might be some interesting differences.

But alas, I never found the time. <sigh>
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483017 Jan 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose Baez never referred to Casey Anthony as "shanks".
He did however state to the jury "If you think my client is a slut....." but I suppose in your self-absorbed mind you mistook that to seem as if he was talking to YOU.
Both words mean the same thing.

Topix won't let me use Jose's word, why can you?

I posted a link with his quote and it got deleted. I call BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 min zazz 96,520
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,126,990
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 min Mary NY 25,896
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 35 min Liz Spector 17,711
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Bob 47,500
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 70,503
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance