CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#482015 Jan 15, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't you search for the name of a person you believed had kidnapped your child?
SINdy anthony, and I QUOTE.....

"IT SMELLS LIKE A DAMN DEAD BODY"

who the hell would want a dead grandaughter???

NO one, but that's what the ants were face with!

WORD!
T-REX

United States

#482016 Jan 15, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't you search for the name of a person you believed had kidnapped your child?
See how effing ignorant you are.

Why would she search for the person who kidnapped her daughter a month before the kidnapping supposedly took place, HUH.????

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#482017 Jan 15, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Well STM.....It 's called a DVR and you set it ahead of time to record what you want. It saves it and you watch it when you like. Ever heard of one?
YEAH well DEB, HOW did you record something THREE days out??? I know what a dvr does.

YOU CANT record something that isnt there yet, LUTZ!
T-REX

United States

#482018 Jan 15, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
It was the State's discovery evidence.
It isn't Baez's problem if the State wasn't thorough.
Personally, I think it was withheld because it UNIMPLICATED Casey.
Wrong again,even if the state didnt find that at the time,according to BAEZ,he knew about it and never disclosed it,he with held it because he knew that would probably send her to the prison.
Amazing what a BJ behind locked door's can accomplish

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#482019 Jan 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Rambler...you were pretty quick to answer my post to ngrace!
But ngrace did not respond YET...did you send her whale tail
on grund's spaceship to Canada to ask Prime Minister Harper
what I should do about your canadian attitude?
What time is "The Change of the Guard?"?
Forget about ' Changing Of The Guard. by those wearing Busby's

The new Website involves more changing of hats than you could imagine... PSST Remember that these many colored hats are worn by she who use Proxy ISPs... Herewith sample of recent posts... Notice the introduction by the OH White Hat.....
OH .WHITE HAT:
I set up this new Website for all who agree with me that Casey did NOT slaughter her snot nose kid.

FL.GREEN HAT KC.
Thank ya Darlin For all your support. I feel so bad that my Fun Size JAB decided to eliminate you from his penny a post comments P/R .

ORLANDO RED HAT:
Thank you for allowing me to say that Casey was a loving mother despite the fact that she was a thief who stole from my Papa's health care fund.

ORLANDO BLUE HAT AMY.
Hi Case have you seen myy check book ????

ORLANDO JESS:
Still gasping for air after she grabbed me neath the bleachers.
DUG OUT ya ask?- Hell no, that acreage was already ploughed by a dam bald alien reptile mouse.

ORLANDO YELLOW HAT PAPA JO :
Hi Gorgeous, Great web page, I am heading up river but upon my return we will both check in with lot's of tidbits _ BUT can I get the money first.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#482020 Jan 15, 2013
Gonna go RECORD the life time movie prosecuting kc NOW....BECAUSE IMA LUTZ like nuthutter!!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#482021 Jan 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH well DEB, HOW did you record something THREE days out??? I know what a dvr does.
YOU CANT record something that isnt there yet, LUTZ!
Just like casey searched for her child's murderer/kidnapper 4 days before Caylee's
murder. Maybe SaL needs one of those DVRs for her FIL.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#482024 Jan 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE EXCUSED
Not even sure how you taped it 3 days out, LIAR MUCH??
NAH ! Not lies just delusions...

Those damnable make believe trips together with make believe friends who have to be fed 100 imaginary chicken wings visiting in a 10 X 8 trailer all squeezed into white plastic chairs and are eagerly awaiting the chance to watch the imaginary taping of the show.
Brad

United States

#482026 Jan 15, 2013
STM wrote:
Gonna go RECORD the life time movie prosecuting kc NOW....BECAUSE IMA LUTZ like nuthutter!!
LOL, that was just funny!:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#482025 Jan 15, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
Not if I knew she drowned in the family pool from the get go!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#482028 Jan 15, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the FBI wits and the other scientists, it was ALL hearsay.
90 % of the State's case in chief was "CASEY SAID" & "CASEY TOLD ME".
If the State wanted to put Grund on the stand to testify to what he said in his statement to police re: ZG, Hopkins and Zachary -- they were free to do so.
They called Jeff Hopkins to testify, but they didn't call Grund to testify about what Casey supposedly said about Jeff Hopkins back in 2006 -- thus failing to establish the entire progression of the lies.
If lying about ZG, Jeff Hopkins and Zach is EVIDENCE of premeditated murder - then she premeditated murder back in 2006 -- IF YOU BELIEVE GRUND.
The State didn't call Grund so they must not believe him - which means they don't believe the lies were evidence of premeditated murder.
BUT... premeditated murder in the first degree was the ONLY charge the State attempted to PROVE (albeit circumstantially).
This means the State was on Casey's side when pumpkin time came around.
It's an adversarial system so don't expect an admission from the State on this.
Just recently Jeff Ashton made this comment.

Q. What loopholes (if any) did you find in your initial investigation that may have potentially changed the outcome of the verdict?

A. Well the greatest issue was establishing the cause of death and that really was an issue that we were powerless to supplement. As I have said many times, the circumstance of her death left no doubt in my mind that she [Caylee] was murdered even though the exact mechanics of her death could not be determined.

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/prosecuting-...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#482029 Jan 15, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the FBI wits and the other scientists, it was ALL hearsay.
90 % of the State's case in chief was "CASEY SAID" & "CASEY TOLD ME".
I think the proper term I'm reaching for is ADMISSIBLE hearsay as opposed to inadmissible.

Thank you for setting the record straight.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#482030 Jan 15, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
felon murderer casey anthony is a lot like you in many ways

neither of you can find your own ass using both hands

how's that incarcerated felon hubs of yours diane ax?

did he get his ass pounded through his ears again lately?:)

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#482031 Jan 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if I knew she drowned in the family pool from the get go!
Which leads me to once again ask..

Once Casey discovered the drowned remains of Caylee in the arms of Papa Jo .. Exactly HOW were they able to keep this horrible tragedy from Sin Sin ???

Is this why Sin Sin got on TV and screamed at viewers to get off their arses and find Caylee.

Where did Papa Jo & Casey hide the remains of Caylee.

Did they in fact finally confide to Sin where they had hidden the tiny body of caylee and she moved the body to a safer location, and then decided to blame Amy/ Jess for Cayles disappearnce.

So many lies, so many donations,so many money making interviews revolving around the death of a 2.5 year old child.
The truth will never be known, and all due to the fact that her lying thieving Momma will continue to take the 5th to protect her lying fat murderous self.

YEP! Can't wait until she is presented with the Mother Of The Year Award. Unfortunately it probably got thrown out in the Pizza trash bag along with her Employee of The Year Award.

One thing for sure, we will soon see the Anthony's accepting the Scum Of The Year Award.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#482032 Jan 15, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to backpedal. Most of the people here read your crazy spaceship posts.
Fool.
You can't even take responsibility for your own posts.
It's you and others who write about crazy spaceship posts on this thread, not me.

My theory is focused on Richard Grund, who coincidently has the wacky notion that UFOs and space aliens for real and are actually the devil's fallen angles who are responsible for a global evil overtaking of the world, as either foretold in the bible or told to him personally by "The Lord".

What do you think RG would he do if he thought Caylee had become demonically afflicted, given he spoke of a deep affection for the child?
Brad

United States

#482034 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the proper term I'm reaching for is ADMISSIBLE hearsay as opposed to inadmissible.
Thank you for setting the record straight.
I'm am recording the Grund trial now so I can watch it later.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#482035 Jan 15, 2013
Who were the state witnesses that related "she said-hearsay" testimony? Would these witnesses be the FBI, LE, Jason Forgey, Gerald Blouse, the detectives, Dr. Vass, Dr. Garavaglia, Dr.Haskell or the other experts?
AN other

Tucker, GA

#482036 Jan 15, 2013
Bloise

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#482038 Jan 15, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that was just funny!:)
DW went WHOOSH, guess she didn't find any humor in the truth=/

Im still lmao!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#482039 Jan 15, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo.....dumbass.....
Cite the law which says the Defense is obligated to do the State's homework, grade the State's paper, and send the State's report card home.
Or.......
STFU
HaHA....no ONE told bozo to run his mouth after the fact and make a bigger fool of himself...ROFLMAF, you still supporting that PUNK, punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,644,021
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Into The Night 64,168
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,594
News Tampa Bay named top spring break destination (Mar '15) 8 hr Christie Taylor 8
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu The Peoples Media 3,012
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Marley 73,869
Anyone ever eat at the Funky Monkey Wed The Place Stinks 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages