CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#481903 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL thanks for watching out for me, AN!
I may need double doses...the FIL is still here. Just shoot me, please, lol.
You have my sympathy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481904 Jan 15, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashton & Lamar do not 'support' the verdict. They accept it, as we all must. They wanted to CONVICT Casey, remember?
Why do you twist things & change words?
Did the State REALLY want to convict? If you've been paying attention, there's been lots of discussion here on this thread about strategies the State could have used that would have given them a far stronger chance of conviction had it not got stuck on the "mad-scientist Casey concocting chloroform and the car trunk babysitter" theory.

In fact it was handed on a platter when Jose Baez graciously informed them of his defense theory in advance - and the possibility that Casey intentionally drowned Caylee in the family swimming pool. Did the state go there - No, so they knew it was not true which suggests even though the State gave the appearance of not knowing when or how Caylee was murdered, that cannot be true. Instead they obviously withheld and thus preserved the evidence.

On and what you wrote - I look forward to your sharing this with your peers who post on this thread:
"They accept it, as we all must."
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#481905 Jan 15, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
can you or someone else explain why the nutters refer to Zenaida as "ZofK?
wtf is that all about?
Zenaida Of Kissimmee.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#481906 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Zenaida Of Kissimmee.
thank you

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#481907 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a couple of previews posted on "True Crime by Aphrodite Jones".
I watched the actress who portrayed Casey on her show being interviewed at Universal Studios. dramatically rolling her eyes and flipping her hair.
It you're an Aphrodite Jones fan, then certainly it's more than obvious why police believed Casey was lying all along, and not for a moment would have considered ZG a suspect.
I'm not an AJ fan. I really don't like her little game of trying to incite her audience.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481908 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL thanks for watching out for me, AN!
I may need double doses...the FIL is still here. Just shoot me, please, lol.
Might I suggest you ship him to FL whereby he might become a 'Sugar Daddy? Failing that perhaps he could become an Event Planner ?
Apparently the last Event Planner they had is in hiding....

UCF Students Seek Sugar Daddies, Mommies
Dating Site Says UCF One Of Top Signup Sources
UPDATED 10:48 AM EST Jan 26, 2012

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/UCF-Students-Seek-Sugar-D...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481909 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Zenaida Of Kissimmee.
The word "ZofK" sounds like a space alien from one of the planets mentioned in StarWars.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481910 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my sympathy.
Aww, thanks :) I'm getting ready to disappear again soon :(
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#481911 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not.
Neither do I need Aphrodite Jone's to tell me the jury made the right decision in acquitting Casey Anthony.
The "right" to the jury's Not Guilty verdict based on their determination of lack of evidence to convict her is beyond refute, considering key people directly involved including Lawson Lamar and Jeff Ashton have supported the jury's verdict from day one.
LOL like you're not tuned into anything having Casey Marie Anthony stink on it lol...
Did you know that a liar often doesn't abbreviate a negative verb? "No I did not", is a classic. Nobody "supports" the the verdict except the like minded, or the simple-minded.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#481912 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the State REALLY want to convict? If you've been paying attention, there's been lots of discussion here on this thread about strategies the State could have used that would have given them a far stronger chance of conviction had it not got stuck on the "mad-scientist Casey concocting chloroform and the car trunk babysitter" theory.
In fact it was handed on a platter when Jose Baez graciously informed them of his defense theory in advance - and the possibility that Casey intentionally drowned Caylee in the family swimming pool. Did the state go there - No, so they knew it was not true which suggests even though the State gave the appearance of not knowing when or how Caylee was murdered, that cannot be true. Instead they obviously withheld and thus preserved the evidence.
On and what you wrote - I look forward to your sharing this with your peers who post on this thread:
"They accept it, as we all must."
What 'peers'? There are only other posters here. And I've posted this before. It doesn't matter if anyone agrees with the verdict or not. Nothing will change that verdict.

I disagree entirely with the rest of your post. You see things that aren't there and misapprehend frequently.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#481913 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not an AJ fan. I really don't like her little game of trying to incite her audience.
Never much cared for Jones either.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481916 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not an AJ fan. I really don't like her little game of trying to incite her audience.
It doesn't appear to me that Aphrodite Jones has much of an audience despite the books she's had published and the show's focus on high profile cases.

Accurate and informative "true crime" documentaries do not require the audience to be told what to think by the moderator or host.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481914 Jan 15, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I suggest you ship him to FL whereby he might become a 'Sugar Daddy? Failing that perhaps he could become an Event Planner ?
Apparently the last Event Planner they had is in hiding....
UCF Students Seek Sugar Daddies, Mommies
Dating Site Says UCF One Of Top Signup Sources
UPDATED 10:48 AM EST Jan 26, 2012
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/UCF-Students-Seek-Sugar-D...
I can only wish to send him that far away...he lives less than a half mile from here and I can't get him to leave, lol.

First client of the season said to me today..."WTF, why haven't you killed him yet"? LOL

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#481915 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, thanks :) I'm getting ready to disappear again soon :(
You CAN'T! You just got here!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#481917 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "ZofK" sounds like a space alien from one of the planets mentioned in StarWars.
Did the spaceship with Michael Jackson & Caylee in it visit any of those planets?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#481918 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Happy Tax Season!? See you in April??? We'll miss you.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#481919 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Don't wait so long to come back next time!

Level 5

Location hidden

#481920 Jan 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it, Marce. Something else is the basis behind these seemingly dumb comments. Just what that might be is anybody's guess, but I think it might follow along the lines of "chumming". Again, to what end, is anybody's guess.
She was AWOL during the trial and her writing style is extremely similar to the transcriptions of Cindy Anthony's verbal communications with LE, jailhouse conversations with babykiller Casey and emails to her family members.

Draw your own conclusions.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481921 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But roll forward from 2006 to 2008 when Casey then used the same story as she allegedly told Richard Grund -- that this Zenaida imaginary person kidnapped Caylee, as a lie to cover up a murder.
Can you not understand the point Days is making - it proves premeditation IF the state has wanted to convict through Richard Grund's testimony.
AAAAW! How sweet it is that your BFF blazes the trail leaving behind deeply imbedded footprints for you to follow in.

Do you also have a degree in Mimicry?

Will you be attending the next Canadian Parrot Conference ???

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#481922 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I can only wish to send him that far away...he lives less than a half mile from here and I can't get him to leave, lol.
First client of the season said to me today..."WTF, why haven't you killed him yet"? LOL
Hmmm...maybe we need to rethink this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,264,167
two words (Jul '10) 24 min Princess Hey 27,336
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 27 min Princess Hey 12,189
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 29 min Princess Hey 12,719
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 32 min Princess Hey 9,385
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 36 min Princess Hey 18,061
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 54,341
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages