CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481880 Jan 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow..are we to expect a mysterious vanishing of the "thing"
called "rambler" now that "IT" can use Common sense?...
Not a moment too soon...Fly Fly Fly! Got your alien suit???
You're playing the role of a crazy "Donia Denise Lacelle" who's under the spell of Richard Grund's supernatural theory of world domination by space aliens, is that it?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#481881 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not.
Neither do I need Aphrodite Jone's to tell me the jury made the right decision in acquitting Casey Anthony.
The "right" to the jury's Not Guilty verdict based on their determination of lack of evidence to convict her is beyond refute, considering key people directly involved including Lawson Lamar and Jeff Ashton have supported the jury's verdict from day one.
I was just wondering if you had your own opinion of the episode. Clearly not if you didn't see it.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481882 Jan 15, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler is cunning and here to play GAMES.
Right Krusty?
It's all about the LULZ.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481883 Jan 15, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't make up that name in 2006 tp premeditate murder, she made it up cos she's a lazy, stupid hoor that likes to play games and prtetend she is something more than a lazy, stupid HOOR..
But roll forward from 2006 to 2008 when Casey then used the same story as she allegedly told Richard Grund -- that this Zenaida imaginary person kidnapped Caylee, as a lie to cover up a murder.

Can you not understand the point Days is making - it proves premeditation IF the state has wanted to convict through Richard Grund's testimony.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481884 Jan 15, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
she was too busy looking up GRUND SPEAK and oiling up her d*ld*.
Yuuuck!!! I need my minds eye poked out again, lol.

Ugh...the clients have started coming through today...there's going to be all kinds of bitching when they're told they can't file till the 30th. I don't think I have enough Xanax to cover it, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481885 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
Forgive me if this double posts.
Richard Grund interview. pp. 14877-14878 discovery
"Oh yeah,I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my friend Jeffrey Hopkins son Zachery..."
Not Zenaida FERNANDEZ Gonzalez as has been repeatedly alleged here by "several" posters
Richard Grund interview, Sept 5, 2008 --
"Uhm, the thing that struck me when I was reading those notes about her story about Zenaida it hasn’t changed word for word since April of ’06. It’s still exactly the same story.

<snip>

So I began to press [Casey] about,“Have you found anybody yet?” Rather than just saying,“Yeah, I’ve got that worked out,”[she said,]“Oh, yeah I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my friend Jeffrey Hopkins son, Zachery. And Zachery and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together. So this’ll work out great.” I’m thinking,“Wow that’s a whole lot more information than I really needed.”
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#481886 Jan 15, 2013
I wonder if anyone checked the computers that casey had access to in 2006. Since she created the imaginanny in 2006, did she also have a "chemical nanny" as a babysitter.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#481887 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Yuuuck!!! I need my minds eye poked out again, lol.
Ugh...the clients have started coming through today...there's going to be all kinds of bitching when they're told they can't file till the 30th. I don't think I have enough Xanax to cover it, lol.
Call Annie D. I think her phone number is in the discovery.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481888 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
I wonder if anyone checked the computers that casey had access to in 2006. Since she created the imaginanny in 2006, did she also have a "chemical nanny" as a babysitter.
I still say the reason Casey killed Caylee is because Caylee started talking about what her day really consisted of.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481889 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Call Annie D. I think her phone number is in the discovery.
LOL thanks for watching out for me, AN!

I may need double doses...the FIL is still here. Just shoot me, please, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481890 Jan 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, the civil case will proceed on a limited basis, as ruled by the Judge.
Like I tried to tell you many months ago.
At issue is the jailhouse statement, repeated to the media by Cindy.
"Both sides AGREE that defendant did not implicate THIS PLAINTIFF IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE CHILD IN THE JULY 16, 2008, STATEMENTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT."
We are far past the issue of whether THIS PLAINTIFF is the Zanny described by Casey.......both sides AGREE that she is NOT.
And further, as such, the outcome of Casey's appeal on the Miranda issues, will have no impact whatsoever on this pending civil case, regardless of the "expert-talking-heads " comments.
You're being evasive.

I responded that you don't believe the plaintiff in the said lawsuit - ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ exists.

Therefore you can write whatever happenings you desire into a fictional civil suit of no legal standing, but that doesn't make it reality.

As far as the appeal of the lying charges, of course it has an impact because it's been stayed until the outcome of that Appeal is determined. If it had no impact, a continue would not have been neither sought or granted.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481891 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
What's the reason you're doubting that the word of Rev Richard Grund would have been a credible enough, had he testified to Casey telling him "word for word" about Zenaida in 2006?
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#481892 Jan 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
Forgive me if this double posts.
Richard Grund interview. pp. 14877-14878 discovery
"Oh yeah,I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my friend Jeffrey Hopkins son Zachery..."
Not Zenaida FERNANDEZ Gonzalez as has been repeatedly alleged here by "several" posters
can you or someone else explain why the nutters refer to Zenaida as "ZofK?

wtf is that all about?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#481893 Jan 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler is very smart and well educated. It's her creative thinking that clouds her judgement at times, although, I haven't noticed this as much lately as she once did as the original Rambler back in the early days.
It doesn't matter where she's from. Location isn't what's important to a discussion.
As to your posts, they have become very undecipherable.
Please don't tell me there's another rambler0skeleton hiding in the closet?

I think yes it does matter ...in regards to this case in particular
because..she is hiding and very reluctant to confirm her location,
insisting to appear in Alberta, Canada , refecting canadian authority and insisting that I Donia Lacelle Thimons a legal (Canadiamerican) am a fictitious witness who saw Casey with Caylee and an hispanic women in Moore Haven, Glades County, FL June 19th 2008.

This "Rambler" insist I'm Fictitous with a Fictitious name when Court Records and Homeland Security confirms my existance.
I do understand ...that this thread is not a legal board...

But in your opinion..what legal right would a fictitious Avatar called rambler (Alberta Canada have(although she has none) to openly discredit:
a US Permanent Resident of the United States who provided a Sworn Notorized Affidavit to the proper authorities int the Casey Marie Anthony murder trial over 4 years ago ...Rambler..while attempting to distort my information ..insisting I am Fictitious with a fictitious name...

This said...the 5th DCA is reviewing Caseys Appeal...and the 5th DCA also did received my Sworn Notorized Affidavit that included my Photo ID Glades County Sheriff with the information.
What could it legaly mean for Casey Marie Anthony?

As per "Rambler" Casey and I are fictitious people who has no right to OWN our respective names .
.. Rambler REAL or Fictitious
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481894 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I was just wondering if you had your own opinion of the episode. Clearly not if you didn't see it.
There are a couple of previews posted on "True Crime by Aphrodite Jones".

I watched the actress who portrayed Casey on her show being interviewed at Universal Studios. dramatically rolling her eyes and flipping her hair.

It you're an Aphrodite Jones fan, then certainly it's more than obvious why police believed Casey was lying all along, and not for a moment would have considered ZG a suspect.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#481895 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're playing the role of a crazy "Donia Denise Lacelle" who's under the spell of Richard Grund's supernatural theory of world domination by space aliens, is that it?
Dear lord..speak for yourself..never knew the grund existed till you brought him in..

Go read the post I just posted the ngrace..or who ever any fictitious Hatters calls themselves on this crazy thread playing God.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#481897 Jan 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not.
Neither do I need Aphrodite Jone's to tell me the jury made the right decision in acquitting Casey Anthony.
The "right" to the jury's Not Guilty verdict based on their determination of lack of evidence to convict her is beyond refute, considering key people directly involved including Lawson Lamar and Jeff Ashton have supported the jury's verdict from day one.
Ashton & Lamar do not 'support' the verdict. They accept it, as we all must. They wanted to CONVICT Casey, remember?

Why do you twist things & change words?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481896 Jan 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler is very smart and well educated. It's her creative thinking that clouds her judgement at times, although, I haven't noticed this as much lately as she once did as the original Rambler back in the early days.
It doesn't matter where she's from. Location isn't what's important to a discussion.
As to your posts, they have become very undecipherable.
" Rambler is very smart and well educated."

LOL!
This DAY will most certainly be the DAY commemorated as the DAY
Rambler did not reply with her usual vitriolic replies to one of your comments.

Understandable enough since in the past you have considered Days to be brilliant, and Hans to be a brilliant Satirist.

A few quick queries if I may in the the hopes of 'peaking' your interest...

1. Does Rambler have a degree in C & P ?

2. Does Rambler have an Etymological Degree which allows her to mimic the verbiages of other posters - As if there were a contest going on to see whose gushing verbiage could top all others.???

3. Would not any astute poster quickly realize that the comments exchanged 'twixt Scram & her BFF are nothing more than a Mirror of Fatal Attraction.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481898 Jan 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't tell me there's another rambler0skeleton hiding in the closet?
I think yes it does matter ...in regards to this case in particular
because..she is hiding and very reluctant to confirm her location,
insisting to appear in Alberta, Canada , refecting canadian authority and insisting that I Donia Lacelle Thimons a legal (Canadiamerican) am a fictitious witness who saw Casey with Caylee and an hispanic women in Moore Haven, Glades County, FL June 19th 2008.
This "Rambler" insist I'm Fictitous with a Fictitious name when Court Records and Homeland Security confirms my existance.
I do understand ...that this thread is not a legal board...
But in your opinion..what legal right would a fictitious Avatar called rambler (Alberta Canada have(although she has none) to openly discredit:
a US Permanent Resident of the United States who provided a Sworn Notorized Affidavit to the proper authorities int the Casey Marie Anthony murder trial over 4 years ago ...Rambler..while attempting to distort my information ..insisting I am Fictitious with a fictitious name...
This said...the 5th DCA is reviewing Caseys Appeal...and the 5th DCA also did received my Sworn Notorized Affidavit that included my Photo ID Glades County Sheriff with the information.
What could it legaly mean for Casey Marie Anthony?
As per "Rambler" Casey and I are fictitious people who has no right to OWN our respective names .
.. Rambler REAL or Fictitious
Murph...give up the Rambler thing.

One's only credibility on a public forum is the words they choose to use while expressing their opinion.

You and Ram should ponder this when you're posting some of the nonsense you subject us to :)

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#481899 Jan 15, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I still say the reason Casey killed Caylee is because Caylee started talking about what her day really consisted of.
That was prolly a HUGE part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,383,823
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Alfred the early ... 59,537
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 73,638
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 22 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sat RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) Fri Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages