CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481702 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Aphrodite Jones
December 31, 2012
I was quick to judge the jury -- I went on radio & TV And blasted them for days after the verdict. But a year later, I took another look at the evidence they were presented with. The jury was told about Casey partying it up after Caylee went "missing" -- true -- but they were given no cause of death -- and they were given no proof that Caylee's death wasn't an accident. What the prosecution proved at trial was that Casey was a liar about her child being "kidnapped" and that she indeed drove around with her dead child in the trunk -- and that there were decomposition "hits" in the Anthony back yard -- but all of that does not equal Murder One. Try to step back and think about it -- if YOU were on the jury -- and you had no evidence to contradict the theory that this was an accidental death, later covered up by George and/or Casey-- could you convict her of 1st Degree Murder?? The jury did not hear all the evidence -- And yes -- there were screw ups with the supposed 84 searches for chloroform (which turned out to be a computer error -- there was only 1 search). I'm not saying she didn't get away with it -- I am only pointing to the reasons why. Still, for that Tot Mom, hell awaits her -- here on earth and forever more.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aphrodite-Jones...
If the show sticks to this theme, I understand what you're saying.
What is written here is beyond bothering to comment on.
But worth it took the time for you to C & P EH?

LMAO @ your childish petulant attitude when those with a normal functioning brain disagree with your crazy arse theories.

FL ST406_12

United States

#481703 Jan 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Would take a desperate actress to play the part of that fat wh*re
The actress looked like a skinny crackhead.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481704 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Aphrodite Jones
January 1
What do people think should happen to Casey Anthony when she's forced to appear in civil court in Orlando this week??? Will there be folks holding signs about "baby killer!" Casey will pay for her crimes -- one way or another. The universe is already making sure of that, IMO.
It's hard to believe someone didn't poke this woman in the ribs to delete this post.
TSK! TSK! Temper temper, your disgruntled is showing again.
Chortling loudly.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481705 Jan 14, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text> .Yes I see how happy Murph has been making you, it shows in your posting.
I'm glad you noticed.

After all, Murph has such intensely fascinating and utterly profound information to share, right?

:-)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#481706 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to share!
My cable co is not carrying the show.
Here are a few clips to make ya drool.

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/t...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#481707 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Judge Eaton.
Did he have anything interesting to say?
I only caught were he was talking about Jose' being in over his head. The husband has a terrible cough right now and about flipped my laptop off the bed when Eaton was talking.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481708 Jan 14, 2013
*where

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#481709 Jan 14, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The actress looked like a skinny crackhead.
I aqree.
FL ST406_12

United States

#481710 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Aphrodite Jones
December 31, 2012
I was quick to judge the jury -- I went on radio & TV And blasted them for days after the verdict. But a year later, I took another look at the evidence they were presented with. The jury was told about Casey partying it up after Caylee went "missing" -- true -- but they were given no cause of death -- and they were given no proof that Caylee's death wasn't an accident. What the prosecution proved at trial was that Casey was a liar about her child being "kidnapped" and that she indeed drove around with her dead child in the trunk -- and that there were decomposition "hits" in the Anthony back yard -- but all of that does not equal Murder One. Try to step back and think about it -- if YOU were on the jury -- and you had no evidence to contradict the theory that this was an accidental death, later covered up by George and/or Casey-- could you convict her of 1st Degree Murder?? The jury did not hear all the evidence -- And yes -- there were screw ups with the supposed 84 searches for chloroform (which turned out to be a computer error -- there was only 1 search). I'm not saying she didn't get away with it -- I am only pointing to the reasons why. Still, for that Tot Mom, hell awaits her -- here on earth and forever more.
If the show sticks to this theme, I understand what you're saying.
What is written here is beyond bothering to comment on.
That was pretty much the theme.

She did get one thing right. George.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481711 Jan 14, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She said she agrees with the verdict but she won't give up until Casey gets "earthly justice" for Caylee's sake.
That should get her boycotting fans back.
LMFAO!
Perhaps the next time she calls them out, they'll have learned to double check with a more reliable source so they're not standing infront of a empty courthouse with picket signs looking like total idiots. LOL

Level 8

New York

#481712 Jan 14, 2013

Bill O'reilly-Casey Anthony case.

Uploaded on Jul 7, 2011
FL ST406_12

United States

#481713 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Judge Eaton.
Did he have anything interesting to say?
Yes. Jose Baez is an inexperienced lawyer and.....

"A lot of people who don't agree with the verdict, don't have all the facts" - Judge Eaton

I take it Eaton has consulted with Cheney Mason, Ann Finnell and others who DO have the facts.

Level 8

New York

#481714 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you noticed.
After all, Murph has such intensely fascinating and utterly profound information to share, right?
She's right up there with you, if that makes ya feel any better.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481715 Jan 14, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was pretty much the theme.
She did get one thing right. George.
Given the c/p, it wasn't that the Prosecution couldn't disprove -(aside from a defense theory is not evidence) it's that they obviously knew George was innocent of that involvement or else he'd have been charged he wouldn't have been able to disprove it either.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#481716 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you noticed.
I understand what you meant this morning...
saying RG's suitcase popped up an it was full
of fish hooks...

The AJ show...was nothing but the repeat of the show.
Which is very good in many ways...they still got nothing.

The best is yet to come.
Good luck...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481717 Jan 14, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She's right up there with you, if that makes ya feel any better.
Well, you don't have to be worried about me intending to discredit fictitious witnesses in an unsolved murder case.

I have no direct involvement in the case other than following it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481718 Jan 14, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Jose Baez is an inexperienced lawyer and.....
"A lot of people who don't agree with the verdict, don't have all the facts" - Judge Eaton
I take it Eaton has consulted with Cheney Mason, Ann Finnell and others who DO have the facts.
The jury didn't consult with Cheney Mason, Ann Finnell and others before rendering their verdict.

I'd think Judge Eaton might be referring to what occurred during the trial - example what was discussed about Jeff Ashton's dramatic display of the CLEAN trunk liner, as proudly as if it was his firstborn.

Did you watch the show, or did you only drop by to clone Days? That sentence you quoted was printed in the OS.
FL ST406_12

United States

#481719 Jan 14, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Bill O'reilly-Casey Anthony case.
Uploaded on Jul 7, 2011
Earth to Mary. It's now 2013.
Brad

Key West, FL

#481720 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you don't have to be worried about me intending to discredit fictitious witnesses in an unsolved murder case.
I have no direct involvement in the case other than following it.
I think that you are Jesse Grund.
FL ST406_12

United States

#481721 Jan 14, 2013
Same Location wrote:
LMAO...AJ thinks the jury didn't see all the evidence and they had no other choice but to aquit her. She does believe Casey killed Caylee and that she should get some kind of earthlly justice for it.
You didn't miss a damn thing, Ram.
The best part of the show is they showed my hair, ear, and neck a few times, lol.
I thought I was watching Saturday Night Live or Comedy Central.

If I watch it again, I will note the many errors that are rampant throughout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,263,154
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 12 min Drama Central 12
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 54,345
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Cajun Queen 72,445
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 97,450
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 18 hr LizW 18,331
The alphabet (Jun '06) Wed Just Roxie 1,392
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages