CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481320 Jan 14, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Does that mean you have to be nasty to her? To what end, Mary? What's the point of being nasty just because you don't believe it?
BOTH you and Mary are soooo very transparent in your thinly veiled agenda of enabling "crazy Dania" to show off what a whack job she is,

Perhaps you need a refresher course in Internet trolling school?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481321 Jan 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is...I am who I say I am...
What's not right, is that it proves I had to fight to have
the public believe I DID see Casey with Caylee in Moore Haven...
They ganged on me, for over 4 years for comming forward,saying Caylee was ALIVE on June 19th 2008...
It speaks volume on it own.
I guess the plan to keep Caylee dead was a mastercraftmenship.
God and Caylee has been my strenght. Amen
You idiot, you got sucked into impersonating a fictitious person who does not exist. ALL that letter writing and emailing to destroy the credibility of "crazy Dania" was nothing but A BIG WASTE!

Wow are you dumb!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481322 Jan 14, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very telling that you would be so inclined to want to discredit someone for simply having a sighting of Caylee. Especially, since this is all over.....the only reason that would make sense is if you had something to gain by keeping it quiet. So explain your urgency to discredit someone for having a sighting, STM.
Crazy Dania's sighitng has already been discredited.

There is nothing left that resembles anything close the original. Crazy Dania has added Zenadia, changed the date, changed the church and changed the location.

To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....

This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...

This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....

Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?

Enquiring Mind wants to Know!

See you in Court......

Donia Denise Lacelle
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#481323 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, you got sucked into impersonating a fictitious person who does not exist. ALL that letter writing and emailing to destroy the credibility of "crazy Dania" was nothing but A BIG WASTE!
Wow are you dumb!
LOL, careful...your experience with online games is showing :)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481324 Jan 14, 2013
And it's very curious the possible connection of Casey Anthony to Cross Church, Palm City - which indeed is a Baptist Church on the west coast of Florida - in vertically a DO NOT DISCUSS topic on this thread.

"Each entrance to the church complex, which is located in a middle-class residential neighborhood, was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached. The signs were taken down for Sunday services last weekend and promptly put back afterward.

During face-to-face conversations with the Camps and multiple telephone calls with the pastor, there were never any denials when asked if they had ministered to Casey Anthony. But nor did the Camps confirm the information, either. Calls to Lyons, who also attends services at Cross Church, went unanswered as well."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#481325 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
1. For starters, I wasn't born yesterday.
2. Murph is far to diligent in attempting to PROVE "Dania" is a crackpot with ZERO credibility.
3. This game has been played far too many times - where people who may stand on the side True Justice are tossed, turned and kicked sideways by the ghouls. It's become old.
4. Suddenly the tables have turned, and I notice Murph's said identity is being DEFENDED by others here - in essence you are furthering the notion that "Dania" is a crackpot with ZERO credibility.
5. I can add.
What's hilarious is all of you thrive at Internet games where you play characters who you are not. Yet you're blind to the fact you can be tricked in exactly the same way, simply by someone dropping three words to the end of this blog, a real "Donia Denise Lacelle" has taken on a lfe of craziness, ZERO credibility. LOL
I find nothing hilarious about YOU "Rambler" claiming to be Canadian ...refusing to REGISTER on this thread...basicly confirming your an impostor...saying I have zero crediblity...
because it destroy your own credibility...

STOP talking through your phoney HAT and do yourself a favor...
and do check my credibility before hindering yourself even more.
Your talking out of anger and stupidity Rambler.I am who I say I am, and You cannot alter this TRUTH.

And get it right..the name is DONIA...not Dania.

Your resistance is questionnable, as WHO You really are and
where is that resistance is comming from...I hope and pray Topix
moderators has a # on you.

You can always call Lisabeth Fryer and ask her if the documentation I forwarded to her last October 2012, after I
arrived in California confirms who I am.
Do yourself a favor rambler, do it.

I would like to add...for you to reflect on...
That my experience gives the Florida Caylee's Law a brand New meaning...not only for Casey but to all witnesses as well.

Think about it! Peace and God Bless Always <)))><
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481326 Jan 14, 2013
If Casey indeed was haroured at Cross Church, Palm City after she was released from jail, doesn't it carry through there was a high likelihood the Camp's already knew her?

If that connection came from Casey being a church member and she brought along Caylee and attended services before Caylee disappeared, why the big hush, hush?

And why is our very own "Crazy Dania" working so hard to obscure the possible connction by spinning the original into a totally different sighting - adding Zenaida, deleting a Baptsit church and moving it away from the west coast of Florida?

It seems obvious there is a connection to Cross Church, Palm City which somebody wants to keep buried.

Remember DO NOT DISCUSS!!!!

Family That Took In Casey Anthony Slams Her For Being Self-Centered
Posted on May 2, 2012 @ 12:30PM

By Amber Goodhand – Radar News Editor

The pastor’s family that Casey Anthony hid with after her trial left a scathing voicemail for the ‘Tot Mom’ and RadarOnline.com has all the exclusive details.

In the voicemail obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com , Steve Camp‘s wife Cindy Camp is heard expressing the family’s heartbreaking betrayal, urging her not to deal with her attorney Jose Baez any longer and calling her out for being selfish and self-centred.

Steve and Cindy run the Cross Church of Palm City that Casey was largely rumored to be hiding out at in the months following her stunning acquittal and release from jail.

Here is the voicemail transcribed in its entirety:

More
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/cas...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481327 Jan 14, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, careful...your experience with online games is showing :)
The whole world knows they're played!

You can be anyone you want to be on the Internet - pick any name and it becomes real!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481328 Jan 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always call Lisabeth Fryer and ask her if the documentation I forwarded to her last October 2012, after I
arrived in California confirms who I am.
Do yourself a favor rambler, do it.
"Documentation" doesn't prove you are " Donia Denise Lacelle".

At best it proves you gave life to a fictitious name because you got suckered!

But the question I'd be interested in -- did you leave any DNA on the documents you sent?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#481329 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole world knows they're played!
You can be anyone you want to be on the Internet - pick any name and it becomes real!
You and Murph arguing about being imposters was a tad funny in the beginning. Simply because it's most likely you're both playing the same game.

Hail to the LULZ and all that happy horseshit ;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#481330 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
If Casey indeed was haroured at Cross Church, Palm City after she was released from jail, doesn't it carry through there was a high likelihood the Camp's already knew her?
If that connection came from Casey being a church member and she brought along Caylee and attended services before Caylee disappeared, why the big hush, hush?
And why is our very own "Crazy Dania" working so hard to obscure the possible connction by spinning the original into a totally different sighting - adding Zenaida, deleting a Baptsit church and moving it away from the west coast of Florida?
It seems obvious there is a connection to Cross Church, Palm City which somebody wants to keep buried.
Remember DO NOT DISCUSS!!!!
Family That Took In Casey Anthony Slams Her For Being Self-Centered
Posted on May 2, 2012 @ 12:30PM
By Amber Goodhand – Radar News Editor
The pastor’s family that Casey Anthony hid with after her trial left a scathing voicemail for the ‘Tot Mom’ and RadarOnline.com has all the exclusive details.
In the voicemail obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com , Steve Camp‘s wife Cindy Camp is heard expressing the family’s heartbreaking betrayal, urging her not to deal with her attorney Jose Baez any longer and calling her out for being selfish and self-centred.
Steve and Cindy run the Cross Church of Palm City that Casey was largely rumored to be hiding out at in the months following her stunning acquittal and release from jail.
Here is the voicemail transcribed in its entirety:
More
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/cas...
Your at the wrong place again rambler...

I saw Casey and Caylee with what's her name in Moore Haven,
Glades County located in South West Florida....NOT PALM CITY!
On June 19th 2008 ......at a questionnable baptist church community trailer org....in the everglades...Google the map!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#481331 Jan 14, 2013
After reading the voice mail it's understandable as to why Casey would leave that place.
T-REX

United States

#481333 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Murph

1846 Powell st
Ft Myers,Fla
and
8719 Littleton RD
Ft.Myers,Fla

Both are a long way from Chico,Ca

Oh by the way,I travel 99 extensivly through Los Molinas,Tehama and your so called place of abode.
I have been up all those Rd's for year,s.
I knew you were lying right off the bat,when you said you were over on 99 at the burger shack.In the hundreds of times I have traveled that rd,Ive yet to see any resturant by that name period,nobody up there has heard of it either.I have seen Wild Willys Smoke house,and Mikes Bar,which both are just north of Los Molinas

Level 6

Location hidden

#481332 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Documentation" doesn't prove you are " Donia Denise Lacelle".
At best it proves you gave life to a fictitious name because you got suckered!
But the question I'd be interested in -- did you leave any DNA on the documents you sent?
No rambler...I scanned the documents electronicly..

BUT...Homeland Security did scan my fingerprints in Tampa,
Florida in 2009 and did confirm I am who I am and the same
Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons as per their Original
documentation and fingerprints on record since 1978.

Brace yourself, if you want to argue with Homeland Security
Rambler..I wasn't born yesterday either.
T-REX

United States

#481334 Jan 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons as per their Original
Not born, maybe hatched
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481336 Jan 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
as per their Original
The name of the witness who came forward and reported the connection between Casey and most likely the Cross Church, Palm City - because it's been mentioned twice already - is highly likely NOT "Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons"

Therefore are attempting to prove a fictitious person is lunatic!

So what are you really accomplishing?

Nothing, except it proved You are a lunatic!

By YOU taking on the identity of a fictitious person, you are outing YOURSELF because who in this world cares about this sighting of Casey and Caylee EXCEPT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO COVER IT UP and who has a vested interest in inpostering the name of a person who you got suckered into believing originally made the tip, so YOU could discredit the original story!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#481337 Jan 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Your at the wrong place again rambler...
I saw Casey and Caylee with what's her name in Moore Haven,
Glades County located in South West Florida....NOT PALM CITY!
On June 19th 2008 ......at a questionnable baptist church community trailer org....in the everglades...Google the map!
What was the name of the church?

Why were you there?

Were you there with anyone else?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481338 Jan 14, 2013
I can't find the link, but Dr Hare tells a story which illustrates the innerworkings of the mind of a psychopath.

Is was about an employee who was a psychopath, who's boss was replaced. His old boss more or less overlooked his performance shortcomings, but his new boss did not and so they clashed. The psycho, intending to discredit his new boss took some reports to upper management which allegedly proved his new boss was in the wrong, and why he should be fired.

The end of the story was the reports should not have been in the hands of the psycho in the first place - he has obviously stolen them - so he was the one who got fired,

I like the moral of this story - I think it's suggesting a psycho will stop of nothing to discredit another person, but they do not have the ability to notice how that uncontrollable obsession to lie, deceive and destroy "the enemy' can easily be turned BACKWARD onto themselves to reveal what they are ....by someone casually laying bait, such as a report or a name.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#481339 Jan 14, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the name of the church?
Why were you there?
Were you there with anyone else?
While you're at it, why don't you ask what motivates "lunatic Donia" to add Zenaida, change the date, change the church and change the location in 2013, from the story as written on Dec 8, 2008?

To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....

This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...

This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....

Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?

Enquiring Mind wants to Know!

See you in Court......

Donia Denise Lacelle

Level 6

Location hidden

#481340 Jan 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The name of the witness who came forward and reported the connection between Casey and most likely the Cross Church, Palm City - because it's been mentioned twice already - is highly likely NOT "Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons"
Therefore are attempting to prove a fictitious person is lunatic!
So what are you really accomplishing?
Nothing, except it proved You are a lunatic!
By YOU taking on the identity of a fictitious person, you are outing YOURSELF because who in this world cares about this sighting of Casey and Caylee EXCEPT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO COVER IT UP and who has a vested interest in inpostering the name of a person who you got suckered into believing originally made the tip, so YOU could discredit the original story!
I REPEAT:
I never been to Palm City...anywhere near your Cross Church...
So your so called witness in Palm City is NOT ME...

In my Sworn Notorized Affidavit...I specificly say Moore Haven,
Glades County, Florida and it's dated 4 years ago...

So I have no idea who you are referring too and who your talking about...unless someone intentionnaly gave YOU false information,
and you beleived it without checking it out...

I guess your like T-Trex ,
You both have a foot`in mouth disease!
Not to be mean, but you are both repeatedly having your foot in your mouth...Get Real already!

And to T-Trex...for your information, I live between the 2 Highway
99 East and 99 West...in the middle of the 2 Tehama Cemetaries,
located 5 miles appart...Maybe that's why you can't find "MOI"!

I am who I say I am and my Sworn Notorized Affidavit stands correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Uncle Tab 1,709,070
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min THESE FARTS 64,473
Total Furniture Restoration We are a full scale... 1 hr Designer Nadeen S... 1
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,114
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 9 hr Mrruck2 15
News Naked yoga: Only pants are from exercise (May '09) 21 hr Jon 122
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 23 hr Princess Hey 23,148

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages