CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#480964 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
I suggest...that UNLESS "RAMBLER" does register
to post her bull crap on this TOPIX THREAD...CASEY: DOES THE STATE HAVE THE GOODS TO CONVICT...to IDENTIFY "HER" TRUE "LOCATION"...
SHOULD BE I G N O R E D !!!!!!!!!!as BELLA!

U r just as crazy as SINdy!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480965 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a heart and a mind and both still ach for Caylee because I did meet this charismatic child and I am unsatisfied
with the Mystery surrounding her whereabouts since June 19th 2008!
Excuse me but it was supposed to have been June 17th.

To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....
This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...
This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....
Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?
Enquiring Mind wants to Know!
See you in Court......
Donia Denise Lacelle
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#480966 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said your relatives were missing in New Jersey after Frankenstorm you said you were worried and you were continuing to try to reach them by phone.
Did the thought occur to you to book a flight and walk along roads and ditches looking for them instead, knowing the time has passed where there was no chance they could have survived?
Just curious --
==========

I wrote- Unlike the Anthonys, you have no ideas what I did about or for family.

YOUR RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS POSTS HAVE TAUGHT ME NEVER TO GIVE YOU ANY AMMUNITION IN THE FORM OF PERSONAL INFO FOR A MYRIAD OF REASONS?

I wrote- Enjoy reveling in other's misery hypocrite. However, under no circumstances would anyone I cared about "go missing" for 31 days or "drown" without a 911 call
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480967 Jan 13, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I read there was going to be a reenactment of the ants home life....That disgusts me more!
WHO is selling that information?
Dirty deed low down BOZO?!!
Who's BOZO?

is that code for ZANY?

za·ny (zn)
n. pl. za·nies
1. A ludicrous, buffoonish character in old comedies who attempts feebly to mimic the tricks of the clown.
2. A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
adj. za·ni·er, za·ni·est
1. Ludicrously comical; clownish.
2. Comical because of incongruity or strangeness; bizarre.
[French zani, from Italian dialectal zanni, from Zanni, variant of Italian Gianni, nickname for Giovanni, John, the name of servants who act as clowns in commedia dell'arte.]
zani·ly adv.
zani·ness n.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/zany

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#480968 Jan 13, 2013
O.....SINdy was on Nancy Grace=O

MORE of SINdy LYING!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480969 Jan 13, 2013
-Web wrote:
David Lohr-
I was sitting in my office on December 11, 2008 when I received a phone call from Mandy Albritton, a close personal friend who was working as a spokesperson for Texas EquuSearch. She told me that a child's skeletal remains had been found down the street from the Anthony family home. The news was a shock. Ten minutes later it was all over the television. They were not saying it was Caylee, but everyone knew it was. She was found. She was finally found.
It was not until later that day that I realized the location where Caylee's remains were found was within a couple hundred feet of a location I had gone into with EquuSearch during search one. I remember the area was under water. She was there and we never even knew it.
That is something that still bothers me.
Have you got to the part where David Lohr clearly refutes there were ever 4,200 TES searchers?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#480970 Jan 13, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
"Dead" Clovis posts here daily.
OMG! I thought that was you moving the Planchette on the Ouija Board.

The meaning of the name Clovis is 'Famous Warrior' no wonder ol' Clover keeps posting.

I think you be in deep fertilizer Sanx.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480971 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I wonder when we'll learn about the legal agreement and TRUST account established for Caylee when she was born, and if money was in any way a motive for murder in an upcoming trial.
There was no trust account set up for Caylee.

If there were a trust, the authorities would have known immediately who Caylee's father is.

This is another untruth you've latched on to & won't let go of.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480972 Jan 13, 2013
Sedition:Incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

Sedition; TREASON means a serious breach of allegiance.

Sedition, implies conduct leading to or inciting commotion or resistance to authority but without overt act of violence or betrayal;

Treason implies an overt act aiming to overthrow of government or betrayal to the enemy.

Casey Marie Anthony's US Court Verdict of Not Guilty Shocked the Nation...

Casey Marie Anthony remains in fear for her Life
for a Lifetime due to the media's implimentation,
inciting commotion and social resistance to authorities still, overthrowing the government selection of the JURORS ...Claiming Not Guilty does not mean Innocent refusing to accept the verdict...
Nancy Grace July 5th 2011
" THE DEVIL WILL BE DANCING TONIGHT" & still dancing!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#480973 Jan 13, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UmGLTPZqBHUXX
U r just as crazy as SINdy!!
9 minutes in SINdy BLAMES Zenadia=o

I hope Mr Morgan has a copy of this tape!!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480974 Jan 13, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK, or stfu!
Google it yourself

Caylee Anthony Case:'I Was There When The Search For Caylee Began'
Huffington Post

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480975 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's BOZO?
is that code for ZANY?
za·ny (zn)
n. pl. za·nies
1. A ludicrous, buffoonish character in old comedies who attempts feebly to mimic the tricks of the clown.
2. A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
adj. za·ni·er, za·ni·est
1. Ludicrously comical; clownish.
2. Comical because of incongruity or strangeness; bizarre.
[French zani, from Italian dialectal zanni, from Zanni, variant of Italian Gianni, nickname for Giovanni, John, the name of servants who act as clowns in commedia dell'arte.]
zani·ly adv.
zani·ness n.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/zany
PSSST! Check your archives, you already submitted this exact same reply several time this year.

Those helicopter blades create such an updraft they have been known to suck the dead brain right out of a head.

'If You Want To Get Ahead - Get A Hat'

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#480976 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much. They are doing well.
Had some distance family members without power for weeks, glad all is well<3

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480977 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got to the part where David Lohr clearly refutes there were ever 4,200 TES searchers?
No
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#480978 Jan 13, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I thought that was you moving the Planchette on the Ouija Board.
The meaning of the name Clovis is 'Famous Warrior' no wonder ol' Clover keeps posting.
I think you be in deep fertilizer Sanx.
He was also a Star Wars character deeply hurt by the object of his affection.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rush_Clovis
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#480979 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

The depth of sheer ridicule and torment on the internet directed toward the Anthonys by their hanging onto the hope that Caylee would be found alive is still one of the aspects of this case that shocks me.
that's because your sick twisted head doesn't process information or reactions for exactly what they are.....you blow them out of proportion, screw them around to something that not only fits your own agenda......but that only your mentally insane mind can understand

people were and still are loathing the anthony idiots because they are liars......they changed their very own stories from "it smells like a dead body" .....to ...."oh damn, it was pizza!"

the anthonys are despised because they are liars......and as this case went along and people learned the BACK stories of casey's life, the history of just how many damn times the anthonys lied and covered for casey's bad acts....cindy even threatened her very own mother in order to cover for casey!! people then realized that had many of these issues been handled by responsible parents....caylee's life may have been spared

but the bottom line is....nobody in that entire circus bunch called "the anthonys" gave a shit about caylee

well, not until after casey murderered her....then they ALL cared about caylee....but only the blood money they could suck and pocket from her bones

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480980 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Sedition:Incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.
Sedition; TREASON means a serious breach of allegiance.
Sedition, implies conduct leading to or inciting commotion or resistance to authority but without overt act of violence or betrayal;
Treason implies an overt act aiming to overthrow of government or betrayal to the enemy.
Casey Marie Anthony's US Court Verdict of Not Guilty Shocked the Nation...
Casey Marie Anthony remains in fear for her Life
for a Lifetime due to the media's implimentation,
inciting commotion and social resistance to authorities still, overthrowing the government selection of the JURORS ...Claiming Not Guilty does not mean Innocent refusing to accept the verdict...
Nancy Grace July 5th 2011
" THE DEVIL WILL BE DANCING TONIGHT" & still dancing!
Sorry, but what you're constantly screeching about is not sedition. Nor is it treason.

Why don't you go back to Canada? All you do is bash this country.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480981 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much. They are doing well.
I knew STM would be concerned about your relatives AN,-Despite all the hate filled attacks she undergoes on this thread -she still remains a very compassionate caring person. And will always remain one of my faves. A lady in the true context, too bad the haters refuse to learn from her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480982 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said your relatives were missing in New Jersey after Frankenstorm you said you were worried and you were continuing to try to reach them by phone.
Did the thought occur to you to book a flight and walk along roads and ditches looking for them instead, knowing the time has passed where there was no chance they could have survived?
Just curious --
==========
I wrote- Unlike the Anthonys, you have no ideas what I did about or for family.
YOUR RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS POSTS HAVE TAUGHT ME NEVER TO GIVE YOU ANY AMMUNITION IN THE FORM OF PERSONAL INFO FOR A MYRIAD OF REASONS?
I wrote- Enjoy reveling in other's misery hypocrite. However, under no circumstances would anyone I cared about "go missing" for 31 days or "drown" without a 911 call
More deflection. What I get out of it is you think you have the right to dictate how other people should behave, because you self-project circumstances upon them to justify your agenda.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#480983 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey-law

,,I,,

Shove that up ur azz, with your judgeits=/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,522
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 2 hr Abdul Muhaimin 610
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,131
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 10 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 20 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Wed Princess Hey 19,107

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages