CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480894 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to hope I can watch it later online.
http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/t...
Another clip -- Jose Beaz "if you're five years old and you have imaginary friends it's okay, but if you're 22 years old.........."
What if that 5 year old becomes 55 years old and over the decades the imaginary friends becomes imaginary enemies?
Do you think that will eventually happen to Casey? By the time she reaches 50 or 60 will she become a cult leader standing at the frontlines of a Supernatural Battle to lead a bloody war against the devil who is everywhere?
You know what they say about history repeating itself!
Well, yes,it is known History repeats itself...Charlie Rose interviewed RFK Jr and his sister yesterday in view of the 50th JFK anniversary...and Half a Century ago.

The irony is that for 5 decades, the imaginary friends/enemies,
have been ALLOWED to keep the SKELETONS in the CLOSETS!!!
Shame on Washington DC ...America'$ Capital.

It is obvious to me...that when Sheriff Jerry L Demings
became the New Sheriff in Town...it became difficult to
separate the fruits of his Law Enforcement Labors from
the fruit loops of the mediatic Enforcement of the LAW,

when a SGT. John Allen called Jose Baez to tell him...
"WE FOUND CAYLEE ANTHONY" on the morning of December 11th,
2008...wanting to reach the Anthony..who were sent to Larry
King Live "OUT OF TOWN" and still "OUT OF TOWN" when ABC NEWS
broadcasted LIVE..IT's CAYLEE ..prematurely and while Dr.G is
OUT of TOWN ...then requested to do the shoddy autopsy of the
unknown/known found remains outside her Jurisdiction...Alleluia!

Here's you CULT CULT CULT Rambler...

When a judge as WEB said...re-scheduled Casey Anthony's trial from January to March that same morning...To Me...The trial was heard behind closed doors ...when the True TV In Session Devilish Nancy
gracefully embarked the FRAUD of the BIG SHOW !

That would also tell me...that's when the Feds initiated a Federal Grand Jury Investigation under the Rico Act!!!

What's Next?
A Big Shake Down at the Orange County Sheriff Office,
I'd Love to see the feds handcuff the SKELETONS in the Closet...
While their FRESH! and Bring Back Sheriff Kevin Beary...in Office!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480895 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
And AFTER the December TENTH, 2008 interview they returned to Orlando. The day after the interview, Caylee's body was found.
They were still out of town...when they got the NEWS

The Law welcomed them back ....at the airport...
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480896 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
"KRAUSE: Well, you know, it took awhile for her to warm up, because she doesn't trust people. That's the thing with her. She is very quick to judge. You have to kind of do for her, and then she will do for you. And that is kind of her motto.
It was a little bit before Thanksgiving when she had said - when her demeanor had changed, and she believed in her heart that Casey Anthony had obviously done something to her daughter. And she used the word "something," and she would not elaborate on that."
"VAN SUSTEREN: Do you and Cindy still talk?
KRAUSE: The communication ended after she had said that she was hacked. And that was a bunch of crap. And that is what led me to forward all of my emails, all of my texts, and all of my correspondence with Cindy to Yuri Melich and John [Allen]...
But what struck me as odd, though, was that around the same time that she had stated that she had believed that Casey had something to do [with] her daughter, Caylee.... I'm sorry--she believes in her heart that her daughter is a sociopath. That is what she admitted to me, and that is what we discussed."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481851,00...
From your link.

VAN SUSTEREN: And, Diana, I am with you. Unless they can show that body was moved there after she went to jail, they are going to try to say she is insane, because that is the last-ditch effort. But it's going to be a hard sell.

"Unless they can show that body was moved there after she went to jail..."

Hmm, that sounds familiar.....?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480897 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
"KRAUSE: Well, you know, it took awhile for her to warm up, because she doesn't trust people. That's the thing with her. She is very quick to judge. You have to kind of do for her, and then she will do for you. And that is kind of her motto.
l
Isn't it sort of fascinating to think back how up until the trial, for three years the media was rife with people coming forward to be interviewed with "he said, she said this or that" which of course fuelled the storyline to portray how guilty Casey was.

For example the interview you c/p was from 2009.

But for the past year and half - silence.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480898 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you kidding?
The sheriff ransack the place while George and Cindy went on
the Larry King CNN Live! December 11th 2008 .
They weren't even in Florida!"
----------
They were on Larry King Live on December 10, 2008 NOT Dec. 11.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480899 Jan 13, 2013
"Krause died after a bout with Cancer at the age of 25.

February 23, 2009
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480900 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it sort of fascinating to think back how up until the trial, for three years the media was rife with people coming forward to be interviewed with "he said, she said this or that" which of course fuelled the storyline to portray how guilty Casey was.
Because the trial is over, dumbazz.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480901 Jan 13, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link.
VAN SUSTEREN: And, Diana, I am with you. Unless they can show that body was moved there after she went to jail, they are going to try to say she is insane, because that is the last-ditch effort. But it's going to be a hard sell.
"Unless they can show that body was moved there after she went to jail..."
Hmm, that sounds familiar.....?
What happens to a body after death certainly does not prove a defendant innocent of the murder. If the body was moved it merely involves another party who potentially is an accessory after the fact.

The defense strategy was not that another person committed the murder at all - it was that Caylee died by accident and Casey succumbed to PTSD because of years of molestation, which was equally likely to the states scenario of mad-scientist Casey using a car-trunk babysitter in the face of no incriminating evidence to link Casey to the discovery scene.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480902 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens to a body after death certainly does not prove a defendant innocent of the murder. If the body was moved it merely involves another party who potentially is an accessory after the fact.
The defense strategy was not that another person committed the murder at all - it was that Caylee died by accident and Casey succumbed to PTSD because of years of molestation, which was equally likely to the states scenario of mad-scientist Casey using a car-trunk babysitter in the face of no incriminating evidence to link Casey to the discovery scene.
Re-read my post -- S L O W L Y.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480903 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
They were still out of town...when they got the NEWS
The Law welcomed them back ....at the airport...
Actually, the Anthonys were on the plane flying home when they got the news.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480904 Jan 13, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the trial is over, dumbazz.
2009 marked the end of the search for Caylee. It was them that the defense "discovered" volunteers with information like River Cruz, Jill Kerley, Brandon Sparks, Skye Benhaida, etc.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480905 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's b/c Krause is dead. Dead people usually don't talk much.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#480906 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you kidding?
The sheriff ransack the place while George and Cindy went on
the Larry King CNN Live! December 11th 2008 .
They weren't even in Florida!"
----------
They were on Larry King Live on December 10, 2008 NOT Dec. 11.
Weren't they supposed to be on again on the 11th but cancelled because of the "unidentified remains of a small child" being found right down the road from their house?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480907 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
A Big Shake Down at the Orange County Sheriff Office,
I'd Love to see the feds handcuff the SKELETONS in the Closet...
While their FRESH! and Bring Back Sheriff Kevin Beary...in Office!
Sure, sure, Sheriff Beary was in command of OCSO on October 14 when Casey was charged with murder so obviously your alleged infamous sighting at a Baptist church on June 17 was no more credible than it is today, although you've morphed some of the original details onto a different date because the date of June 17th got overbooked.

I guess he's just as implicated in this conspiracy to discount your revelations as the dozens of others because not one person believes you and you didn't become a star witness after all.

To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....
This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...
This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....
Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?
Enquiring Mind wants to Know!
See you in Court......
Donia Denise Lacelle
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480908 Jan 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and the media moves on to the next BIG story.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480909 Jan 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was to rev up that blissful feeling of "Casey is guilty", you are forced to resort to "old" media interviews which were either unproven or disproven during the trial in 2011.
AN other

United States

#480910 Jan 13, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't they supposed to be on again on the 11th but cancelled because of the "unidentified remains of a small child" being found right down the road from their house?
I don't remember. Before it fuels any conspiracy theories, no girls other than Caylee of that age were reported missing. Although it wasn't a positive ID, the likelihood that it was Caylee was strong.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480911 Jan 13, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read my post -- S L O W L Y.
I did, now reread my reply.

Thanks.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#480912 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's draaaammma that perpetuates itself.
The story about a yuku website being hacked allegedly occurred in 2008.
In 2013 the question becomes "so what"?
Who said it was in 08?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480913 Jan 13, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a darn good thing they were out of town so you haters couldn't turn speculation into internet fact that either of them were directly involved in making the discovery.

It never ceases to amaze me how cold and unfeeling people can be whenever it's suggested the family should have been out searching for a dead body,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Renaissance Writer 1,346,364
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Into The Night 57,218
needing to know 3 hr eager to move south 1
No Republicans at the Super Bowl Halftime Show 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Breathing life into the depot: Many hopeful for... 10 hr crystal ball 8
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Murph 73,307
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr Anne 97,818
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages