“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#480709 Jan 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the suit will a take place and Roy Kronk get's a million or more, that will piss off your two lovly Ho's of hopesprings dr. to no end, imagine RK getting money and out enjoying his self while your Heroine is still hiding like a rat and nobody wants to interview, boy that sucks to be her.
Lowe is right, maybe she should dig a hole crawi in and pull the dirt back on her.
Hopefully the suit fits better than those ill fitting 2 for $75 monkey suits worn by Baez.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480711 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
Roy Kronk is suing Padilla for broadcasting that Mr. Kronk's girlfriend, who allegedly worked at the jail or courthouse, overheard casey tell someone where Caylee's body was dumped. His girlfriend allegedly told him and he found Caylee.
That makes no sense. Why didn't the person at the jail or courthouse who Casey told where the body was dumped OR the person who overheard her telling another person where the body was dumped ever report it to the authorities? What's the point of telling Leonard Padilla why only swooped into Orlando to post Casey's bond?

But if it is true, it will be interesting to learn who the person who was feeding Leonard Padilla was.

I don't suppose it was Richard Grund, who for awhile appeared to think he was joined at the hip to Lenny?

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#480714 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
For the umpteenth time I have not read Baez's or Ashton's book.
The book I want to read first is Casey's.
or a mini tell all by officer Cain would be interesting.
WHY? They're both derelicts~

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480715 Jan 12, 2013
This CA case has a connection to LP

January 10, 2013

Team locates well bottom in search for murder victims

Four days after beginning excavation of a Linden-area well site in a search for the remains of murder victims, the FBI reported that the bottom of the filled-in well has been located.

The well site is on privately owned agricultural land off Flood Road. A team of FBI personnel and technical experts hope the excavation will yield remains of victims of serial killers Wesley Shermantine and Loren Herzog.

It had been estimated that the bottom of the well would be located at 50 feet, but today the bottom was located more than 200 feet below the surface of the team's operational area, according to an FBI news release. Unfortunately, officials said, the bottom of the well contains water that must be drained so a camera can get a better view of what may be in the deepest reaches of the well.

To drain the water, a specialized pump will be brought to the site, but officials said it may be days before technicians can get a clear view.

Excavation of another well was undertaken in February 2012 after Shermantine told Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and a Stockton newspaper reporter of a "bone yard" filled with the victims of the killings in the 1980s and 1990s. That excavation unearthed more than 1,000 bones and fragments that anthropologists later connected to three victims and a fetus.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2013/0...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480716 Jan 12, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
no no crazy cockwaffle.....michael jackson having caylee in a spaceship was YOUR claim
remember?
LMAO! Are Cock Waffles those that KrayZee hoped to serve up to the sidekick of the Pad. When she went into the kitchen to fix him something to eat.???

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#480717 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
Roy Kronk is suing Padilla for broadcasting that Mr. Kronk's girlfriend, who allegedly worked at the jail or courthouse, overheard casey tell someone where Caylee's body was dumped. His girlfriend allegedly told him and he found Caylee.
Why did the police secure the Anthony home on December 11th 2008?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480718 Jan 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
A tisket A tasket
Hope Casey
Gets a casket
Trex this reports mentions anthropologists from your town. Is this site near where you live?

'Speed Freak Killers' Victims Now Subject Of FBI Search

SAN FRANCISCO — The FBI on Monday began the excavation of an abandoned well in Central California in a renewed search for possible victims of two men known as the "Speed Freak Killers."

A team of the agency's forensic experts will be joined by local authorities, California State University, Chico anthropologists and other investigators for the next few weeks to painstakingly dig up the San Joaquin County site mostly by hand, said Herbert Brown, the agent in charge of the FBI's Sacramento office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/spee...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480720 Jan 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
A tisket A tasket
Hope Casey
Gets a casket
Whereupon her her tombstone will bear the inscription..

'Piggety Piggety this Ole Hen, layed her eggs for gentlemen,
Gentlemen came every day to see how this old hen doth lay."

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480722 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know?
Seriously?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480724 Jan 12, 2013
"Shermantine began cooperating with authorities after Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla promised to pay him about $30,000 for disclosing the location of bodies. Officials briefly removed him from his death row cell at San Quentin Prison to personally show investigators several sites in San Joaquin County."

This suggests to me Leonard Padilla has a trusted working relationship with the FBI.

I wonder if that's how Lenny found out Casey's cellphone was registered under the Grund family phone plan, which he blabbed on a Nancy Grace show?

Meanwhile RG was claiming he was networking with LP and " his boys", bouncing ideas off each other regarding what happened to Caylee and what not. I don't think we've heard the last of what that was all about, but meanwhile it does illustrate RGs compulsive need to insert himself into the middle of this case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480725 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
What has that got to do with Roy Kronk suing Leonard Padilla?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480726 Jan 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know?
Seriously?
Or how about you answer the question since you seem to know the answer.

How does the Anthony home getting searched on Dec 11, 2008 connect to Roy Kronk's civil suit against Leonard Padilla?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480727 Jan 12, 2013
Medical Examiner: Nothing Unusual In Lanza Brain, Toxicology Tests, Genetic Analysis Still Pending
January 11, 2013 9:35 AM

<snip>

The Hearst Connecticut Media Group reports that Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, who autopsied the body of the gunman, Adam Lanza, said an examination of what remained of Lanza’s brain showed nothing unusual.

He says the testing was a “fishing expedition.”

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013/01/11/me...

A "fishing expedition"......ever since the Casey Anthony trial, I've noticed a revival of this term of reference.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#480728 Jan 12, 2013
The false statements include claims that Kronk conspired with law enforcement, which ended with his finding Caylee's remains; that Kronk conspired with Casey Anthony, which ended with his finding the child's remains; that law enforcement told Kronk where the remains were; and that law enforcement told Kronk's girlfriend where the remains were.

Other false statements noted in the complaint were that Kronk:

•was somehow involved in Caylee Anthony's killing.

•"secreted the body or hid the body."

•is connected with Casey Anthony and the Anthony family and "is involved in the killing or cover-up of the crime."

•is a suspect, should be investigated, has something to hide and cannot be trusted.

•did not see any remains in August 2008.

•was not working and doing his job on the date the child's remains were found.

"In order to bolster his false and defamatory statements, defendant Padilla contacted relatives or former acquaintances of plaintiff Kronk to assist defendant Padilla in the character assassination of plaintiff Kronk," the complaint says.

The two-count complaint alleges defamation on its face and defamation through innuendo.

It alleges that Padilla's statements were "done with malice" and attempted to injure Kronk's reputation.

Orlando sentinel
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480729 Jan 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Chico isnt to far away,just north of me a few miles and I heard about that the other day but havent followed it,actually it wouldnt surprise me ther arent thousands of bodies buried in the San Joaquin valley farms, Mexicans have no qualms about killing thier own in huge number's,a few years ago they found twenty bodies buried on one I think.
Oh wow.

But it doesn't sound like the said "Speed Freek Killers" were Mexicans......Shermantine and his boyhood friend Herzog.
Webs godmother

Riverside, CA

#480730 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you ask Days and Rambler? daughter dear. If it was just a rumor they would have been the one to start it, Right Dear ?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480731 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about you answer the question since you seem to know the answer.
How does the Anthony home getting searched on Dec 11, 2008 connect to Roy Kronk's civil suit against Leonard Padilla?
I didn't say anything about Kronk & neither did the post I responded to.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#480732 Jan 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know?
Seriously?
I think it knows but it has to keep up a conversation hence the penny per post. This trial has been over for years but idgit just keeps it going...

1) It's retired and has no other life
2) It is a recluse and has no other friends to converse with
3) Needs an intervention.........Baker act
4) Lulz
5) All of the above

I'm going with number 5
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480733 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Medical Examiner: Nothing Unusual In Lanza Brain, Toxicology Tests, Genetic Analysis Still Pending
January 11, 2013 9:35 AM
<snip>
The Hearst Connecticut Media Group reports that Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, who autopsied the body of the gunman, Adam Lanza, said an examination of what remained of Lanza’s brain showed nothing unusual.
He says the testing was a “fishing expedition.”
http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013/01/11/me...
A "fishing expedition"......ever since the Casey Anthony trial, I've noticed a revival of this term of reference.
More - seriously, google news and "fishing expedition"......very new of the stories are about "fishing expeditions".
Instead it's written into everything under the sun, from soup to nuts. Meanwhile "train wreck" has become passé, except for an actual one in Ohio.
Webs godmother

Riverside, CA

#480734 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute dear> You and your trick questions, you're so cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min POPS 1,153,835
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min litesong 49,181
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 2 hr OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 5 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Vic 96,625
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM