CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480935 Jan 13, 2013
Social Media
As the number of people online increases, so does the amount of criminally minded individuals using the Web. This includes psychopathic individuals aware that this may be a fruitful environment for victimizing others. Individuals motivated to lie do worse when they are face-to-face with a potential victim. Recent research illustrated that computer-mediated environments, such as text-based chatrooms, enhance the ability of liars to get away with their lies.10

Despite the difficulties presented by Internet exchanges, several opportunities exist. The majority of online communication is text based, which means that unlike face-to-face contact, online interactions leave a record of the actual words. For example, the Long Island Serial Killer used a Web site to attract his victims and communicate with them. The language from these interactions gave law enforcement officers an advantage when assessing the motivations and needs of the perpetrator. Words provide a window into the minds of criminals, helping to determine whether they fit any particular personality profile, such as psychopathy.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#480936 Jan 13, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was in 08?
Prolly "You" speaking as Benny, Deb.

:D

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#480937 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Conning, manipulation, and a desire to lie for the sake of getting away with it—often referred to as “duping delight”—are well known characteristics of the psychopath. These behaviors, combined with a self-confident swagger and ability to distract the listener with grandiose self-presentation, make it difficult to properly follow their self-report."
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...
"duping delight"......good description!
You can only wish you were as smart as Casey, or Jesse Grund.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#480938 Jan 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, thanks. But I must admit, my mother, who passed away many years ago, still talks to me. Every day!
that doesn't compare to ramblermouth's delusions; conversing with your mom is quite normal :)

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#480939 Jan 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it in my brain that they were en route when they heard the news. Either way, it doesn't matter where they were when they got that horrible news.
Cindy said that it was very difficult to be on the plane and not cry. She said that as soon as they found out they left immediately to come home.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480940 Jan 13, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't they supposed to be on again on the 11th but cancelled because of the "unidentified remains of a small child" being found right down the road from their house?
EXCUSE ME...ABC NEWS reported Dcember 11th 2008...prematurely
those remains were Caylee at apprx 11:30 that same morning...
claiming it confirmed OCSO's beleif Caylee wad dead.

As I said...from then on..it was a challenge and dfficult at best to separate the fruits of the Orange County Sheriff's investigative Law enforcement's labors (see Yuri Melich)from the fruit loops of the media's enforcement of the LAW's allegations by broadcasting irrational fears and longings prematurely, setting the stage for he True TV Reality Courtroom Drama Soap Opera Big Showdown...Lifetime Back Stabbing Florida taxpayers when the
Media`tion high`jacked the US Judicial System in the US Courtroom
via Florida Statute 119 fraudulantly defrauding the Florida taxepayers ,embezzeling and sandbagging the State of Florida...

While Florida taxpayers footed the millions of dollars tab...
ABC News $200K Dream Team "Defenses" allowed the In Sessionnalism
the op-pertunity to make BILLION$..
$$$$$$$$$$till to this day...
If this is NOT SEDITIOUS...what else can it be...when 4 years
later...the shoddy autopsie proved to be SHODDY and a Cheney Mason going on a Pierce Morgan LIVE responding to his question...If Ms Anthony did not kill her daughter then Who did? and Mason said
"NO ONE" leaving it at THAT!...

OH!..sorry.I forgot...Rambler rambled something to the effect that Cheney Mason was an IMPOSTER with Blue eyes...I guess Rambler got an INSIDE TIP from OCSO's Fruit Loops Labors!!!! AMEN!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#480941 Jan 13, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy said that it was very difficult to be on the plane and not cry. She said that as soon as they found out they left immediately to come home.
I heard she said "Dagnabbit, no more donations for an "alive Caylee" search."

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#480942 Jan 13, 2013
"Dead" Clovis posts here daily.
AN other

United States

#480943 Jan 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said your relatives were missing in New Jersey after Frankenstorm you said you were worried and you were continuing to try to reach them by phone.
Did the thought occur to you to book a flight and walk along roads and ditches looking for them instead, knowing the time has passed where there was no chance they could have survived?
Just curious --
Really. You want to lecture people on being unfeeling. Lets get the record straight. The remarks made about family were prompted by a facetious apology for wishing the Anthonys dead. I NEVER have wished them or anyone else dead. I do not believe in the death penalty.

Unlike the Anthonys, you have no ideas what I did about or fort family. Enjoy reveling in other's misery hypocrite. However, under no circumstances would anyone I cared about "go missing" for 31 days or "drown" without a 911 call
AN other

United States

#480944 Jan 13, 2013
Fort s/b for my

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480945 Jan 13, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
that doesn't compare to ramblermouth's delusions; conversing with your mom is quite normal :)
Especially when you're not doing something 'right.'

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#480947 Jan 13, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably why I remember it as them being told on the plane.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480946 Jan 13, 2013
I suggest...that UNLESS "RAMBLER" does register
to post her bull crap on this TOPIX THREAD...CASEY: DOES THE STATE HAVE THE GOODS TO CONVICT...to IDENTIFY "HER" TRUE "LOCATION"...

SHOULD BE I G N O R E D !!!!!!!!!!as BELLA!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480948 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you expect when on that day Sherrif Beary holds a press conference to announce the Anthony home is a possible crime scene?

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN)-- Authorities cordoned off the home of missing toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents on Thursday, hours after the remains of a small child were found nearby.

Investigators have sealed off the Anthony home, which shows a large Caylee poster.
1 of 3

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, said it is seeking a warrant to search the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

Sheriff Kevin Beary said the home has been secured "pending more investigation." The house has the "possibility of being more of a crime scene later," he added.

A child's skull was found at about 9:30 a.m. by a utility meter reader who alerted authorities, sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. Investigators, including those from the Anthony case, rushed to the scene, he added. Watch investigators swarm the scene »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.rem...

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#480949 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said...from then on..it was a challenge and dfficult at best to separate the fruits of the Orange County Sheriff's investigative Law enforcement's labors (see Yuri Melich)from the fruit loops of the media's enforcement of the LAW's allegations by broadcasting irrational fears and longings prematurely, setting the stage for he True TV Reality Courtroom Drama Soap Opera Big Showdown...Lifetime Back Stabbing Florida taxpayers when the
Media`tion high`jacked the US Judicial System in the US Courtroom
via Florida Statute 119 fraudulantly defrauding the Florida taxepayers ,embezzeling and sandbagging the State of Florida...
While Florida taxpayers footed the millions of dollars tab...
ABC News $200K Dream Team "Defenses" allowed the In Sessionnalism
the op-pertunity to make BILLION$..
$$$$$$$$$$till to this day...
If this is NOT SEDITIOUS...what else can it be...when 4 years
later...the shoddy autopsie proved to be SHODDY and a Cheney Mason going on a Pierce Morgan LIVE responding to his question...If Ms Anthony did not kill her daughter then Who did? and Mason said
"NO ONE" leaving it at THAT!...
OH!..sorry.I forgot...Rambler rambled something to the effect that Cheney Mason was an IMPOSTER with Blue eyes...I guess Rambler got an INSIDE TIP from OCSO's Fruit Loops Labors!!!! AMEN!
Better look up the definition of 'sedition'.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#480950 Jan 13, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
SINdy should have been crying for the whole 6 months her precious granddaughter was missing..Instead she was a money grubbing, hammer wielding, lying beotch, jes sayin!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480951 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. You want to lecture people on being unfeeling. Lets get the record straight. The remarks made about family were prompted by a facetious apology for wishing the Anthonys dead. I NEVER have wished them or anyone else dead. I do not believe in the death penalty.
Unlike the Anthonys, you have no ideas what I did about or fort family. Enjoy reveling in other's misery hypocrite. However, under no circumstances would anyone I cared about "go missing" for 31 days or "drown" without a 911 call
That's a non-answer and nowhere did I mention you wishing "the Anthonys" dead or anything about the death penalty.

I asked you if because YOUR relatives were missing, did you automatically assume they were dead or did you hope they were alive?

The depth of sheer ridicule and torment on the internet directed toward the Anthonys by their hanging onto the hope that Caylee would be found alive is still one of the aspects of this case that shocks me. Also on the preview I noticed Aphrodite Jone's has a clip of the disgusting protestors on her show.

Anyway, the comparison I attempted to make obviously flew right over you head. Let's just drop it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480952 Jan 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
I suggest...that UNLESS "RAMBLER" does register
to post her bull crap on this TOPIX THREAD...CASEY: DOES THE STATE HAVE THE GOODS TO CONVICT...to IDENTIFY "HER" TRUE "LOCATION"...
SHOULD BE I G N O R E D !!!!!!!!!!as BELLA!
<Peekaboo POEsy>

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#480953 Jan 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
AN, I sincerely hope your family members in the NJ area are doing well!

My prayers to all effected!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480954 Jan 13, 2013
Will Caylee ever get justice? I doubt it.
I think whatever happened to her will forever remain a mystery. I never knew Caylee. I never met her and, as a journalist I tried not to become emotionally attached. I am, however, human.

I have a heart and a mind and both still ache for that little girl.
David Lohr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,706,372
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 16 hr Princess Hey 23,146
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,109
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 22 hr LizW 73,957
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon GALAXY FART 64,458
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Mon The Peoples Media 3,094
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Feb 18 Seamus 41

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages