CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480759 Jan 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ram refers to us as just mere screens, lol.
Yes you're behind a computer screen......what a brilliant revelation, eh, EH?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480760 Jan 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ram refers to us as just mere screens, lol.
HA! Nobody wants to be anything more, I hope!

http://images.wikia.com/trollpasta/images/9/9...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480761 Jan 12, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>NOBODY CARES ABOUT CASEY ANYMORE, Jodi Arias just stole her shine..........get with the program dude!
The Jodi Arias look is just the media prepping people for whats to come.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#480762 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I appoint myself dictator of the Northern Hemisphere.
WHAT?
I have been overthrown?

Damm coup, never saw it coming.

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#480763 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I appoint myself dictator of the Northern Hemisphere.
Howdy AN, Congrats on the new job status!:) I just checked in to see if Casey had been let off the hook (again) in court recently?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480764 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're behind a computer screen......what a brilliant revelation, eh, EH?
I prefer to think I'm in front of the screen :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480765 Jan 12, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Nobody wants to be anything more, I hope!
http://images.wikia.com/trollpasta/images/9/9...
Ugh... I need my eyes poked again, lol!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#480766 Jan 12, 2013
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy AN, Congrats on the new job status!:) I just checked in to see if Casey had been let off the hook (again) in court recently?
Hi ML! Thanks! Her appeal has not been decided yet.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480767 Jan 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
I have been overthrown?
Maybe you can stay on as a consultant?
AN other

Tucker, GA

#480769 Jan 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
I have been overthrown?
I had to wait for it to get dark. Would you mind cleaning out my/your office? I emptied the desk drawers, but I can keep a secret.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480771 Jan 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
I have been overthrown?
Don't worry -- you'll always be our darling despot.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480772 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to wait for it to get dark. Would you mind cleaning out my/your office? I emptied the desk drawers, but I can keep a secret.
Very exciting!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#480773 Jan 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to read it all again, Just what does her getting the appeal,how does it affect affect the civil suit, I know it has to do with her being able to plead the fifth.
Regardless, when a decision is rendered, casey will be required to answer questions in the civil suits. Whether she wins or loses her appeal, she admittedly lied about Zenaida Gonzales. She lied to TES when she was NOT in custody.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#480774 Jan 12, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, just commenting on what seems to be a horrible new trend.
Saw a few clips of Jodi Arias on the news and she seems to "play" to the camera -- just like you know who.
Yes, she was the Femme Fatale in the early days but then they found her prints and she admitted to being there.....the evidence is overwhelming, perhaps they will hire the Pinellas Pinheads and once again a murderess (IMO) will walk. But i digress, these are CLEARLY just my opinions.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#480775 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jodi Arias look is just the media prepping people for whats to come.
Pardon me but I am not sure what you are alluding to. I realize they are giving her a "look" but preparing us for what? People are not stupid Web. They see just what is going on as far as the change in Jodi's appearance. Personally I think she looks more crazy now than she did in the early appearances. She looked sweet then, now she looks dark and strange.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480776 Jan 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to think I'm in front of the screen :)
It's all a matter of personal perspective.

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#480777 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ML! Thanks! Her appeal has not been decided yet.
Thanks, sometimes I think she will never be convicted of anything, living her life without a care in the world. I often wonder why the really crappy people, such as Casey, get off scott free in this society? I try not to think about it too much though eh!:)

Happy New Year to you and All!!!!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480778 Jan 12, 2013
When the search for Caylee began Tim Miller instructed the searchers to look for extremely tiny bone fragments.

Tim Miller thought Caylee would never be found because she had been in the elements for so long.

It's sad but Tim Miller said there would be basically nothing left of Caylee to be found.

However, two people mention Caylee's skull RK and LP.

What's strange is Caylee's skull was ultimately found.

What's even stranger Kronk is suing LP who also mentioned finding Caylee's skull?

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#480779 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all a matter of personal perspective.
My Daughter said that Canadians have no perspective eh! You smoke too much herb to remember what perspective even means any more. Not that there is anything wrong with that I guess, to each is own.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480780 Jan 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to read it all again, Just what does her getting the appeal,how does it affect affect the civil suit, I know it has to do with her being able to plead the fifth.
Aside from that, the ruling has the potential to legally delete that Casey ever uttered the name Zenaida Gonzalez. That leaves ZG with no evidence at all that Casey ever mentioned any kidnapper by name -- ZG or ZFG.

WOFL-Channel 35 titled its Anthony segment: "Will Anthony Get Another Break?" Attorney Hal Uhrig, serving as WOFL's legal analyst, said that if Anthony wins the appeal, the misdemeanor convictions will go away.

What would that mean in a civil trial against Anthony? Uhrig predicted that Anthony's statement about Zenaida Gonzalez might not be introduced if it's determined that the comment was obtained unlawfully. "She may avoid the consequences of a Zenaida Gonzalez case," Uhrig said.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 1,459,353
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min OzRitz 62,339
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,229
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Brian_G 7,945
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,274
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 11 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Tue Debbieg1 10

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages