FL ST406_12

United States

#480452 Jan 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I remember when Jenni's son packed himself into a suitcase...LOL that brought on some shit.
You mean when Jenni made her son live in a suitcase?
She is so cruel to that boy!
FL ST406_12

United States

#480453 Jan 12, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:

also jenni from michigan.....what she has done to that woman and her family is sinful at best
Like what?
Details! We want details!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#480454 Jan 12, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who scripted his material for the interviews?
I just read this about the man who is portraying Ashton.

Rob Lowe - TV and film star. Former brat packer. Back in 1988, during the Democratic National
Convention in Atlanta, Lowe taped himself in compromising positions with a 16-year-old girl and a young woman.

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#480455 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read this about the man who is portraying Ashton.
Rob Lowe - TV and film star. Former brat packer. Back in 1988, during the Democratic National
Convention in Atlanta, Lowe taped himself in compromising positions with a 16-year-old girl and a young woman.
Wow, that's a hollywood first and only.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480456 Jan 12, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
Asking a revered man and scholar of entomological forensic science if he wraps his pigs in a blanket, is undoubtedly the gentlemanly thing to do.
Followed by the very gentlemanly apoloogy ....."Sorry Judge, I promised someone that I would say that."
Problem?
:o
This TV movie is becoming intriguing. I can understand why, as the author, Jeff Ashton might spend a little time with the producers and script writer, but by Rob Lowe's comments he was far more directly involved.

Because JA very publicly defends the jury's acquittal, take away the psychological no-no's, then that leaves what JAB deemed "fantasy forensics" which for those who didn't have an opportunity to follow the live-feed of the trial, is guaranteed to SHOCK that viewing audience, as much as they were by the original verdict.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480457 Jan 12, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?
Details! We want details!
Did the suitcase get tossed because it was god's plan?

I don't want to know - indeed it behoveth me that the obligation was upon me to defend the "all-knowing-god's-intent ions" last night to the goon pack.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480458 Jan 12, 2013
"As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived.

Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today."

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#480459 Jan 12, 2013
Rob Lowe Charged With Sexual Abuse
April 21, 2008
When Rob Lowe starred on “The West Wing,” his character had to face many a crisis.

Now the former Brat Packer is going to have to face Gloria Allred’s real life questioning under oath.

Lowe launched a legal pre-emptive strike when he filed a lawsuit against three former employees, which included a former nanny, Jessica Gibson, against whom Lowe is alleging breach of contract and breach of a confidentiality clause. Lowe claims Gibson demanded $1.5 million in exchange for her silence concerning sexual abuse allegations.

Lowe’s lawyer has dismissed the nanny’s claims as “outrageous” and “untrue.”

Gibson, in turn, has filed a suit of her own, which alleges that during the time period between September 2005 and January 2008, the actor touched her inappropriately on several occasions.

The former nanny’s lawyer is the pervasive Gloria Allred, who immediately took her case on the cable show road.

This isn’t the first time Lowe has had to deal with bad publicity.

While attending the Democratic National Convention in the late 1980s, a videotape surfaced in which Lowe was depicted in a compromising position with a teenage girl.

You can bet Allred is going to try to convince a judge that the 20-year-old footage is still relevant evidence.

shocking

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#480460 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
"As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived.
Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today."
How beautiful
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480461 Jan 12, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this in an 'Open Vision'?
Just asking, because it sounds like something that comes from a Supernatural Christian 'Open Vision'.
No, I patched it together after reading about the nature of psychopaths and their inclination to both mix lies and truth and deflect or project their own situations onto others.

Obviously there was no fight between Casey and Cindy on June 15th, Father's Day night or LDB wouldn't have talked about Casey and Cindy spending an enjoyable evening together watching the video of the visit.

But I notice a distinct over-emphasis that A FIGHT happened that night, and it PERFECTLY fits my theory that the nursing home visit was June 8, not June 15th, and just as Cindy once said, Casey's work was taking her out of town for a few days and because they all worked, Caylee was left to be cared for with others. So it fits that this fight did occur on that night when grandpa Grund refused to return Caylee under the guise of "teaching Casey a lesson", but Caylee was no longer alive and in reality plans were being put in place to cover his tracks, The earliest one was Casey (and Caylee) were going to "fly away" with Jeff Hopkins and never be seen alive again, another that a tragic home invasion or house fire was to wipe out the entire family.

I firmly believe Casey was lucky to be alive by the time bad, bad Cindy made the 911 call on July 15th. The efforts to gat Casey convicted of murder were a last ditch effort, hastily patched together. It's not only that RG needs to coverup his connection to Caykee, but also information that Casey knows of the " divine mission" that threatens him. Even though the writing is on the wall it's game over and Casey is now being protected by the WPP, the classic psychopathic personality cannot ever admit they've lost because their muddled brains cannot see truth,

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480462 Jan 12, 2013
continued...
"Was I supposed to let it go? I hear a bunch of moans and groans out there amongst the people that care about me. Is he seriously gonna go there...again?!? You know, at this point, I may have a right to. It doesn't even come down to being the bigger person or letting the shit go. It's obvious that your life has been so twisted and torn from the beginning that you've been ed up beyond repair. Imagine it, you sane people in blog land, because this shit is just bouncing right off of her naive sense of self worth, imagine going through life clinging, every second, to anything, and god knows, f**king anything that will eve f**kn remotely acknowledge you. Imagine, feeling so worthless and helpless that when someone shows you an ounce of interest, you jump on it because you cannot fathom what true self respect or self worth is. Imagine, having a husband...separating from him...finding a boyfriend that cares for you endlessly...leave the boyfriend to go back to the husband as you come to find out you're carrying the boyfriend's child...lie to the husband that the child is his and proceed to get a divorce and cut all ties...neglect the relationship with the boyfriend because you "didn't know what to say to" him, and further sabotage it because you will only speak to him "now or never." Neglect the relationship to the point of having an abortion without the boyfriend knowing any of this was even going on...then, travel to Michigan to find the next husband to be...because, remember, anyone that will love you, must be worth it. Just throw it all away, for a different situation, not even a better one...unless better means less complex. Hahahaha. Are you serious? The perfect husband and son? The perfect family? Here's some news for you 'princess', the perfect family suggests the sums of all the parts to indeed be perfect as well. And though, I've only seen the pictures you've most whorishly portrayed (yeah, a little over the top on my comments, but f**k you), he could be a great guy after you get past the snaggle tooth and dorky appearance. Here it comes, the big come back,'Oh, dorky? At least he doesn't love Star Wars.' Well you know what bitch? At least I don't live in Michigan, last I checked they were runner up to the best school in the nation...OSU. Again, cheap shot...nothing to do with anything. Here's the point. Ever since I met you all you could do is wonder and talk about what other people thought of you. It was amusing at first, something I remember going through in...oh...well...f**king high school?!?...yeah...well...as much sense as it makes now...I didn't put two and two together at that juncture...I suppose I was still enjoying the f**king sessions during Sunday football when my friends were in the living room...or the blow jobs on the couch... Anyways...again off topic? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not as centered or focused as you seem to be these days. I mean, my current situation with work, and my apt, and even past girls (eh hem) are well documented...but seeing as how you can go through a divorce, boyfriend, abortion, and engagement all in the matter of a month and a half and still say everything in the world is fabulous...hey, I suppose deep down I envy you. Hahahahaha, wait, holy shit...that didn't go over well did it? No one believed that one did they? OK, let's try this on for size. Not only do I not envy you, I dispise you. Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480463 Jan 12, 2013
More...
to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world. I hold your memory as bitter as I hold an encounter with a bum on the street. You say you're happy, you say it's the perfect life, the perfect family...well help the rest of the sane world and stay there. My prayer...my prayer was once to realize what was truly taken away from me. Now, it's to never be burdened with any form of compassion for your undeserving soul, ever again."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480464 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
Rob Lowe Charged With Sexual Abuse
April 21, 2008
When Rob Lowe starred on “The West Wing,” his character had to face many a crisis.
Now the former Brat Packer is going to have to face Gloria Allred’s real life questioning under oath.
Lowe launched a legal pre-emptive strike when he filed a lawsuit against three former employees, which included a former nanny, Jessica Gibson, against whom Lowe is alleging breach of contract and breach of a confidentiality clause. Lowe claims Gibson demanded $1.5 million in exchange for her silence concerning sexual abuse allegations.
Lowe’s lawyer has dismissed the nanny’s claims as “outrageous” and “untrue.”
Gibson, in turn, has filed a suit of her own, which alleges that during the time period between September 2005 and January 2008, the actor touched her inappropriately on several occasions.
The former nanny’s lawyer is the pervasive Gloria Allred, who immediately took her case on the cable show road.
This isn’t the first time Lowe has had to deal with bad publicity.
While attending the Democratic National Convention in the late 1980s, a videotape surfaced in which Lowe was depicted in a compromising position with a teenage girl.
You can bet Allred is going to try to convince a judge that the 20-year-old footage is still relevant evidence.
shocking
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring this up. I notice how haters just luvvv to spread the dirt on certain people, while turning heads on others.

Was Rob Lowe a target of the cult. cult, cult and so does he have a vested interest in this case?

I admit I was wondering. Thanks for opening up the discussion!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480465 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
More...
to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world. I hold your memory as bitter as I hold an encounter with a bum on the street. You say you're happy, you say it's the perfect life, the perfect family...well help the rest of the sane world and stay there. My prayer...my prayer was once to realize what was truly taken away from me. Now, it's to never be burdened with any form of compassion for your undeserving soul, ever again."
This is a prayer?

You've GOT to be joking.- I don't think you want to advertise the fact this vindictive crap is what you think of as a "religion".

Cult, cult, cult.......
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480466 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480467 Jan 12, 2013
Nanny lawsuit cases

Rob Lowe in 2008
In April 2008, Lowe filed separate lawsuits against three former employees accusing them of breach of contract, defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Lowe accuses an ex&#8209;nanny of engaging in a scheme to hurt the couple by spreading "malicious lies". Another ex&#8209;nanny was accused of falsely claiming to have had a personal and intimate relationship with Lowe, and also repeatedly expressing romantic interest in Lowe, claiming Lowe sexually harassed her and that Sheryl Lowe was an abusive employer. Rob Lowe claimed a former chef engaged in sex on their bed with third parties when the family was out of town, stole prescription drugs from the Lowes, broke several security cameras, overcharged them for food, and allegedly made statements to various people that Sheryl Lowe was heartless, cold and unclean.[28]
Jessica Gibson, 24-year-old former nanny for Lowe, made 12 allegations against Lowe involving sexual harassment claims and labor-code violations. On June 19, 2008, Santa Barbara, California, Superior Court Judge Denise de Bellefeuille dismissed two allegations regarding labor-code violations due to lack of legal basis.[29] The legal battle ended in May 2009, the press reported that court records showed that lawsuits filed by both nannies and Lowe were dismissed in Santa Barbara. Attorneys for both women and Lowe sought the dismissals.[30]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Lowe

This reads to me Lowe attracted himself a crew of roaches who got forced to back off.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#480468 Jan 12, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - Perfect when combined with - Crab Puffs, Chilli and Chicken wings.
Pigs love it.
You seem to be the only one obsessed with what people are eating.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480469 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/53 95527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blog ging
After one reads enough of Richard Grund's verbal diarrhea, his writing style becomes very distinctive.

I also noticed it on the Luke Phillips emails to Dominic Casey.

Just saying.....
FL ST406_12

United States

#480470 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I patched it together after reading about the nature of psychopaths and their inclination to both mix lies and truth and deflect or project their own situations onto others.
Obviously there was no fight between Casey and Cindy on June 15th, Father's Day night or LDB wouldn't have talked about Casey and Cindy spending an enjoyable evening together watching the video of the visit.
But I notice a distinct over-emphasis that A FIGHT happened that night, and it PERFECTLY fits my theory that the nursing home visit was June 8, not June 15th, and just as Cindy once said, Casey's work was taking her out of town for a few days and because they all worked, Caylee was left to be cared for with others. So it fits that this fight did occur on that night when grandpa Grund refused to return Caylee under the guise of "teaching Casey a lesson", but Caylee was no longer alive and in reality plans were being put in place to cover his tracks, The earliest one was Casey (and Caylee) were going to "fly away" with Jeff Hopkins and never be seen alive again, another that a tragic home invasion or house fire was to wipe out the entire family.
I firmly believe Casey was lucky to be alive by the time bad, bad Cindy made the 911 call on July 15th. The efforts to gat Casey convicted of murder were a last ditch effort, hastily patched together. It's not only that RG needs to coverup his connection to Caykee, but also information that Casey knows of the " divine mission" that threatens him. Even though the writing is on the wall it's game over and Casey is now being protected by the WPP, the classic psychopathic personality cannot ever admit they've lost because their muddled brains cannot see truth,
That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!
Fascinating.

So law enforcement bumped the timeline to the next week in order to match up with computer evidence they didn't find/use?
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480471 Jan 12, 2013
Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging continued

" Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 min bently 2,492
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Frank 1,110,814
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min truth-facts 46,700
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Thou shall not kill 90
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,434
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr Mary NY 25,870
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 8 hr Peter Simmons 7
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info