Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#480411 Jan 11, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
an audience to her psycho-babble is what keeps her here
The two of them seem like people who are very close to some kind of psychotic breakdown. If I were the victim of their online craziness I would want to put a stop to them (legally) in such a way that they wouldn't be able to come after me in real life.

I'm sleepier than I thought so I'm out for the night. Maybe I'll be able to get back here once in a while now that life is a little calmer.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480412 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake - I am NOT Reverend Richard Grund!
I never mistook you for the Rev...even he has more scruples than you do.

You should just fess up to the An thing, trust me, you'll feel better in the end :)
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480413 Jan 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I get why some people feel that way...I'm different though.
I'd be the one making sure she paid for her crimes -- I'd be ALL up in her face with it. Not saying it wouldn't hurt like hell.....
so would I
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#480414 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Rob Lowe:'I was shocked' at Casey Anthony verdict
By Fehmida Bholat
updated 2:16 PM EST, Fri January 11, 2013
Actor Rob Lowe says that while filming his latest movie, "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," about the young Florida mother who was put on trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, he became convinced that she had killed little Caylee.
In an interview with Showbiz Tonight's A.J. Hammer, Lowe, who stars as prosecutor Jeff Ashton in the Lifetime movie, says that he, along with most of the country, couldn't believe when Anthony was acquitted during her 2011 trial.
"I was shocked by the verdict," reveals Lowe, who says he had followed the news coverage religiously and couldn't believe what he was seeing.
The Golden Globe and Emmy-nominee says that playing Ashton, who was "12 for 12 in death penalty cases," and presented what he thought was overwhelming evidence of the crime, convinced him that the verdict had been a mistake: "How does that happen and how do you ever reconcile yourself?"
In July 2011, a jury acquitted Anthony of all the charges related to her child's death, but convicted her on four counts of lying to law enforcement. She was sentenced to four years. With credit for time served before and during her trial, she was released from jail on July 17, 2011.
When asked about what he learned while shooting the movie, Lowe, who also spent a considerable amount of time with Ashton himself, says he realized how out of control the trial had gotten: "This was a circus, and I think Jeff is a gentleman of court. He comes from an era where certain things are done and certain things are not done in court."
Lowe continued, saying that Anthony's primary defense lawyer was the exact opposite: "I think Jose Baez is the type of lawyer who just goes for it and the jury believed Jose."
He also says that the trial, the first major one in the age of Twitter and Facebook, might have been impacted by social media. "I think that had a lot to do with the outcome. I think the country communicated immediately in a way that was not being communicated in the courtroom and the two never, ever intersected."
When asked what he would like Anthony to take away from this film, Lowe says that while he's "never been able to understand her," he hopes that she takes away this lesson: "We all have consequences to our actions, although there are certain people who like to pretend otherwise. "
"There's a little girl who we must not forget who is at the heart of this, who is lost," continued Lowe. "Sometimes in Hollywood, there is not a happy ending. This is one of those times."
"Prosecuting Casey Anthony" premieres Saturday, January 19 on Lifetime.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/11/rob-l...
"When asked about what he learned while shooting the movie, Lowe, who also spent a considerable amount of time with Ashton himself, says he realized how out of control the trial had gotten: "This was a circus, and I think Jeff is a gentleman of court. He comes from an era where certain things are done and certain things are not done in court."

That smirk by JA at the end of the trial was prolly one of the "Certain Things" that shouldn't have been done in court.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#480415 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Canada and the USA where people are not beheaded for critical opinions.
You might have noticed others (like yourself) take the same liberty in regard to Casey or Cindy Anthony.
Aye, tis true.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480416 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I know...that's why I told you. It's kind of a payback for all the crap you post about that nobody cares about :)
Yes or No...did you mess with AN about her family?
give it up....ramblermouth gets very embarrassed when posters bring up all of her crazy

she wants to pretend that she never posted the sick, lunatic shit she has posted

her accusing mark nejame of murdering caylee....the birds on the wire that turn into helicopters, wishing death on several posters and their families

nuh uh...don't mention any of those...it makes ramblermouth's fat ass cheeks squeeze together
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480417 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>For sure! It kind of creeps me out that she thrives on being picked on.
That's because I'm not a flocker.

"Picked on"......how old are you? Topix is not a social networking site. If you are uncomfortable with diversity of opinion don't waste your time expecting everyone to bow to you.

What We Do
<snip>

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#480418 Jan 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to see yours, ramblernutdayzkrissydiaxtard.
<----------over here dummy
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480419 Jan 11, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
"When asked about what he learned while shooting the movie, Lowe, who also spent a considerable amount of time with Ashton himself, says he realized how out of control the trial had gotten: "This was a circus, and I think Jeff is a gentleman of court. He comes from an era where certain things are done and certain things are not done in court."
That smirk by JA at the end of the trial was prolly one of the "Certain Things" that shouldn't have been done in court.
Prolly. LOL
Diane Ax

United States

#480420 Jan 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how long Tony waited before he started dating again. A long, long time, I bet.
Guys or girls?
Diane Ax

United States

#480421 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
nope...rusciano is the one who said casey was a piss poor lay
who told you that Jesse?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480422 Jan 11, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, tis true.
Not so fast, proxy girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480423 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
give it up....ramblermouth gets very embarrassed when posters bring up all of her crazy
she wants to pretend that she never posted the sick, lunatic shit she has posted
her accusing mark nejame of murdering caylee....the birds on the wire that turn into helicopters, wishing death on several posters and their families
nuh uh...don't mention any of those...it makes ramblermouth's fat ass cheeks squeeze together
Good! I feel a lot better now. The whole AN thing really pissed me off. Who does that shit?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480424 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
.....and here come the hats.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480425 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Good! I feel a lot better now. The whole AN thing really pissed me off. Who does that shit?
She does.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480426 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>For sure! It kind of creeps me out that she thrives on being picked on.
it doesn't matter to her that she's picked on for her psycho-babble...she's starving for attention

she lives her life on-line, even holidays

she is a loner, a looney loner at that

even bad attention is better in her eyes than what she gets in real life, which is none

no one that lives on-line like she does could possibly have real people in their lives who love them..no friends...no family, just alone

she is to be pitied, really
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480428 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I never mistook you for the Rev...even he has more scruples than you do.
You should just fess up to the An thing, trust me, you'll feel better in the end :)
The An thing? Do you have a problem with someone's dead relative turning up bagged and tossed around the corner from their home?

I thought everything happened for a reason? God knew it would happen! It was his plan!

Who can argue........talk to the Rev.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480429 Jan 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and here come the hats.
LOL!!

you can just about count to 10 and time-it as to when her hats are going to sashay through the thread

every

single

time

she gets called down on her cruelty to others, especially

or...when she's posted something that screams "STRAIGHTJACKET ME!!!".....the hats go on parade
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480430 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Good! I feel a lot better now. The whole AN thing really pissed me off. Who does that shit?
Careful, you're giving yourself away.

First you know nothing, now you know it all.

It was quite hilarious - leave it to Days.

You've been burning up, for what two months now over it?

Let's bring in "Daddy". LMAO!!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480432 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Rob Lowe:'I was shocked' at Casey Anthony verdict
By Fehmida Bholat
updated 2:16 PM EST, Fri January 11, 2013
Actor Rob Lowe says that while filming his latest movie, "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," about the young Florida mother who was put on trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, he became convinced that she had killed little Caylee.
In an interview with Showbiz Tonight's A.J. Hammer, Lowe, who stars as prosecutor Jeff Ashton in the Lifetime movie, says that he, along with most of the country, couldn't believe when Anthony was acquitted during her 2011 trial.
"I was shocked by the verdict," reveals Lowe, who says he had followed the news coverage religiously and couldn't believe what he was seeing.
The Golden Globe and Emmy-nominee says that playing Ashton, who was "12 for 12 in death penalty cases," and presented what he thought was overwhelming evidence of the crime, convinced him that the verdict had been a mistake: "How does that happen and how do you ever reconcile yourself?"
In July 2011, a jury acquitted Anthony of all the charges related to her child's death, but convicted her on four counts of lying to law enforcement. She was sentenced to four years. With credit for time served before and during her trial, she was released from jail on July 17, 2011.
When asked about what he learned while shooting the movie, Lowe, who also spent a considerable amount of time with Ashton himself, says he realized how out of control the trial had gotten: "This was a circus, and I think Jeff is a gentleman of court. He comes from an era where certain things are done and certain things are not done in court."
Lowe continued, saying that Anthony's primary defense lawyer was the exact opposite: "I think Jose Baez is the type of lawyer who just goes for it and the jury believed Jose."
He also says that the trial, the first major one in the age of Twitter and Facebook, might have been impacted by social media. "I think that had a lot to do with the outcome. I think the country communicated immediately in a way that was not being communicated in the courtroom and the two never, ever intersected."
When asked what he would like Anthony to take away from this film, Lowe says that while he's "never been able to understand her," he hopes that she takes away this lesson: "We all have consequences to our actions, although there are certain people who like to pretend otherwise. "
"There's a little girl who we must not forget who is at the heart of this, who is lost," continued Lowe. "Sometimes in Hollywood, there is not a happy ending. This is one of those times."
"Prosecuting Casey Anthony" premieres Saturday, January 19 on Lifetime.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/11/rob-l...
"He also says that the trial, the first major one in the age of Twitter and Facebook, might have been impacted by social media. "I think that had a lot to do with the outcome. I think the country communicated immediately in a way that was not being communicated in the courtroom and the two never, ever intersected."

I thought this a tactful analysis but the media didn't do an accurate job of communicating what went on in the courtroom either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min lmao 1,155,983
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min IBdaMann 49,325
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 4 hr orlandohomestay 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,702
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 20 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 22 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando