krissy

Tacoma, WA

#480439 Jan 11, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get the image of "that laughing guy over there" out of my mind and brat packer Rob Lowe thinks Ashton is a gentleman of the court?
ROTFLMAO!
I wonder who scripted his material for the interviews?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480440 Jan 11, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed a lot when you were gone, believe me
a better person will pity her
I admit that I'm not one of them
she's a psycho evil b!tch who preys on posters here like a blood-sucking anthony
I suppose you also missed it recently when she made fun of "tears" - a poster who was as dedicated to caylee's justice and memory as AN is
"tears" passed away...suffice it to say that ramblermouth has taken great joy in that fact and posts about it quite gleefully every chance she gets
also jenni from michigan.....what she has done to that woman and her family is sinful at best
there have been many others as well
AN is just ramblermouth's latest victim
This kind of explains Days post to me that I should be mourning Tears death. I really didn't know Tears...I still felt bad for that persons passing tho.

I think this is all about Lulz. I was here when they dogged on Jenni. It was total crap.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480441 Jan 11, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get the image of "that laughing guy over there" out of my mind and brat packer Rob Lowe thinks Ashton is a gentleman of the court?
ROTFLMAO!
I wonder if we might learn what sent Jeff Ashton into uncontrollable snickers.

He said on a follow up interview it reminded him of something that had to do with the sound of Jose Baez's voice when it rose a couple of octaves - a Mickey Mouse voice, plus the photos on the display board JAB was pointing out at the time of the the duct tape on the pole, and the gas cans.

Those three things do conjur up various amusing possibilities. LOL

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480442 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rather taken aback that you don't have enough respect for AN to think she's not capable of standing up for herself.
We're all adults here and this is not draaammmma school.
That's the last of my discussion of the topic with you.
We'll see. There may come a time when I'm the only one that'll humor you ;)
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480443 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>This kind of explains Days post to me that I should be mourning Tears death. I really didn't know Tears...I still felt bad for that persons passing tho.
I think this is all about Lulz. I was here when they dogged on Jenni. It was total crap.
oh no...see...she's recently brought up jenni all over again...repeatedly...complete with threats in fact

also still degrading her son and making pedophile references about jenni's husband/boyfriend - whatever he is
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480444 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>We'll see. There may come a time when I'm the only one that'll humor you ;)
Planning on tossing your hats?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480445 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Planning on tossing your hats?
No hats for me..how about you?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480446 Jan 11, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no...see...she's recently brought up jenni all over again...repeatedly...complete with threats in fact
also still degrading her son and making pedophile references about jenni's husband/boyfriend - whatever he is
LOL I remember when Jenni's son packed himself into a suitcase...LOL that brought on some shit.
FL ST406_12

United States

#480449 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There probably was a big fight at the Grunds on the 15th when grandpa wouldn't give Caylee back because Casey "needed to learn a lesson".
Sadly it was that "Daddy" SENT Caylee home.
Did you see this in an 'Open Vision'?
Just asking, because it sounds like something that comes from a Supernatural Christian 'Open Vision'.
FL ST406_12

United States

#480450 Jan 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"He also says that the trial, the first major one in the age of Twitter and Facebook, might have been impacted by social media. "I think that had a lot to do with the outcome. I think the country communicated immediately in a way that was not being communicated in the courtroom and the two never, ever intersected."
I thought this a tactful analysis but the media didn't do an accurate job of communicating what went on in the courtroom either.
I think Rob Lowe is the one who never grew out of fantasy land , created as a child.

"followed the media reports about the case religiously."

There's his problem.

The people who don't find the verdict shocking, followed the evidence religiously. As did the jury.
FL ST406_12

United States

#480451 Jan 12, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get the image of "that laughing guy over there" out of my mind and brat packer Rob Lowe thinks Ashton is a gentleman of the court?
ROTFLMAO!
What???

Asking a revered man and scholar of entomological forensic science if he wraps his pigs in a blanket, is undoubtedly the gentlemanly thing to do.

Followed by the very gentlemanly apoloogy ....."Sorry Judge, I promised someone that I would say that."

Problem?

:o
FL ST406_12

United States

#480452 Jan 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I remember when Jenni's son packed himself into a suitcase...LOL that brought on some shit.
You mean when Jenni made her son live in a suitcase?
She is so cruel to that boy!
FL ST406_12

United States

#480453 Jan 12, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:

also jenni from michigan.....what she has done to that woman and her family is sinful at best
Like what?
Details! We want details!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Springfield, MO

#480454 Jan 12, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who scripted his material for the interviews?
I just read this about the man who is portraying Ashton.

Rob Lowe - TV and film star. Former brat packer. Back in 1988, during the Democratic National
Convention in Atlanta, Lowe taped himself in compromising positions with a 16-year-old girl and a young woman.

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#480455 Jan 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read this about the man who is portraying Ashton.
Rob Lowe - TV and film star. Former brat packer. Back in 1988, during the Democratic National
Convention in Atlanta, Lowe taped himself in compromising positions with a 16-year-old girl and a young woman.
Wow, that's a hollywood first and only.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480456 Jan 12, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
Asking a revered man and scholar of entomological forensic science if he wraps his pigs in a blanket, is undoubtedly the gentlemanly thing to do.
Followed by the very gentlemanly apoloogy ....."Sorry Judge, I promised someone that I would say that."
Problem?
:o
This TV movie is becoming intriguing. I can understand why, as the author, Jeff Ashton might spend a little time with the producers and script writer, but by Rob Lowe's comments he was far more directly involved.

Because JA very publicly defends the jury's acquittal, take away the psychological no-no's, then that leaves what JAB deemed "fantasy forensics" which for those who didn't have an opportunity to follow the live-feed of the trial, is guaranteed to SHOCK that viewing audience, as much as they were by the original verdict.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480457 Jan 12, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?
Details! We want details!
Did the suitcase get tossed because it was god's plan?

I don't want to know - indeed it behoveth me that the obligation was upon me to defend the "all-knowing-god's-intent ions" last night to the goon pack.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#480458 Jan 12, 2013
"As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived.

Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today."

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Springfield, MO

#480459 Jan 12, 2013
Rob Lowe Charged With Sexual Abuse
April 21, 2008
When Rob Lowe starred on “The West Wing,” his character had to face many a crisis.

Now the former Brat Packer is going to have to face Gloria Allred’s real life questioning under oath.

Lowe launched a legal pre-emptive strike when he filed a lawsuit against three former employees, which included a former nanny, Jessica Gibson, against whom Lowe is alleging breach of contract and breach of a confidentiality clause. Lowe claims Gibson demanded $1.5 million in exchange for her silence concerning sexual abuse allegations.

Lowe’s lawyer has dismissed the nanny’s claims as “outrageous” and “untrue.”

Gibson, in turn, has filed a suit of her own, which alleges that during the time period between September 2005 and January 2008, the actor touched her inappropriately on several occasions.

The former nanny’s lawyer is the pervasive Gloria Allred, who immediately took her case on the cable show road.

.......
This isn’t the first time Lowe has had to deal with bad publicity.

While attending the Democratic National Convention in the late 1980s, a videotape surfaced in which Lowe was depicted in a compromising position with a teenage girl.

You can bet Allred is going to try to convince a judge that the 20-year-old footage is still relevant evidence.

shocking

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Springfield, MO

#480460 Jan 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
"As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived.
Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today."
How beautiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,173,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Captain Yesterday 50,382
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Ponderings 96,838
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Miles 70,780
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,936
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr LizW 17,830
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 5 hr dea 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips