CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,370)

Showing posts 447,381 - 447,400 of478,289
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not denying it's played, lol.
I don't assume every poster is playing it.
Well quite frankly, I don't play it because I'm not interested in meeting the sort of people to become "friends" with who's lives have become so unfulfilled and lacking that their only contact to the real world is through a screen.

In fact I think it's a very sad state of society.....it sort of reminds me of an animal shelter with rows of cages.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Register as Rambler or stfu.
In order to discuss this case, I'm not required to register with Topix.

That's the only reason I post here.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well quite frankly, I don't play it because I'm not interested in meeting the sort of people to become "friends" with who's lives have become so unfulfilled and lacking that their only contact to the real world is through a screen.
In fact I think it's a very sad state of society.....it sort of reminds me of an animal shelter with rows of cages.
Oh Ram...You're on here more than most. I think your only contact with ppl is this online world.

If only you were a tad more trusting you could end up with a few friends that actually cared about you, even if they are just online friends ;)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad ,is that it bypassed the LAW..and ignored conveniently by the Dream Team, the Prosecution, the judge(s),JAC, 2 State Administrations of Attorney Generals, Governors and least but not last The Media...shoving it on the back burner..for over 4 years.
This sensational trial cost Florida taxpayers millions...while
the media made billions..banking on Hearsay!!!!
I agree with you, it's looking very good for Casey Marie Anthony.
I can feel the real sensations coming from the Judicial System!
But it supports my belief that Casey Marie has and is being protected under the federal witness protection program.

Really, how desperate must the conspirators be to fabricate POLICE files?

And it proves what Jose Baez wrote about the defense simply adopting whatever got thrown their way - they ran with the storyline instead of trying to fight it, which helped them win. That is a classic example of the "reverse psychology" tactical approach when dealing with psychopaths - don't bother attempting to argue the truth or you'll only look more guilty! You only have to notice this thread to see how enraged these aliens become when they lose at their own game because it didn't get played as they anticipate. How many times has it been written that the Anthonys didn't do this, or they didn't do that.....what was expected they'd do.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Ram...You're on here more than most. I think your only contact with ppl is this online world.
If only you were a tad more trusting you could end up with a few friends that actually cared about you, even if they are just online friends ;)
This is my hobby -- I am totally content with my personal life, the nature of which I have no intention of sharing, but thank you for your concern.

:-)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my hobby -- I am totally content with my personal life, the nature of which I have no intention of sharing, but thank you for your concern.
:-)
You have to admit is was kind of nice yesterday when we were talking about the book you recommended and traveling Route 66.

Wasn't it a lot better than being called names and accused of being batshit crazy?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony ‘troubled’ in TV special
TV special delves into case against Casey
Published 10:33 AM EST Jan 11, 2013

The case against Casey Anthony will soon resurface on television.

“It takes a unique person to get up each and every morning, get dressed and go to a job that doesn't exist for two years. I could see someone doing that for a week, couple weeks, but for two years?” Baez said.

Much of the special details the depths Anthony went to in order to deceive people, including herself, according to Baez.

Anthony’s former attorney tells Jones that Anthony is troubled because she never grew out of the fantasy world many people create and leave in early childhood.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Hummm, interesting.

My thoughts exactly regarding a self-proclaimed minister who preaches a religion involvng "supernatural" becoming reality, based on the premise that space aliens are used by the devil to turn living beings into demons and an impending Apocalype was required to fight a violent war in order to defeat the devil and planet earth would then become a godly place, as written in the bible. It wasn't until Richard Grund and others who are standing at the frontlines heard this bugle call. Anyone who believes this is more than "troubled" to my definition!

Is this A CLUE that Casey was a member of the cult, cult, cult and it she wanted a pretend job to become reality, all she had to do was believe it existed? Or was it a case of reversal - her job existed but RG had a hand in making it appear to disappear?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
page 8098
When I highlight the name Signorabella in my mail here and right mouse click it gives me options of other words and this is some of them:
Ignorable
Ignorance
http://web.archive.org/web/20100328010538/htt...
ROFLMAO!!!
Hey toolbag, Signora and Signorina are two different things, that is Clovis abusing my name and his dense friends were trying to figure out who it was. Get a grip, you aren't onto any EUREKA moment, I can assure you of that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit is was kind of nice yesterday when we were talking about the book you recommended and traveling Route 66.
Wasn't it a lot better than being called names and accused of being batshit crazy?
Yes, as a Canadian you might presume "niceness" is what motivates me -- but you're wrong.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey toolbag, Signora and Signorina are two different things, that is Clovis abusing my name and his dense friends were trying to figure out who it was. Get a grip, you aren't onto any EUREKA moment, I can assure you of that.
But Bella is Bella.

Vita?

LOL

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony ‘troubled’ in TV special
TV special delves into case against Casey
Published 10:33 AM EST Jan 11, 2013
The case against Casey Anthony will soon resurface on television.
“It takes a unique person to get up each and every morning, get dressed and go to a job that doesn't exist for two years. I could see someone doing that for a week, couple weeks, but for two years?” Baez said.
Much of the special details the depths Anthony went to in order to deceive people, including herself, according to Baez.
Anthony’s former attorney tells Jones that Anthony is troubled because she never grew out of the fantasy world many people create and leave in early childhood.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Hummm, interesting.
My thoughts exactly regarding a self-proclaimed minister who preaches a religion involvng "supernatural" becoming reality, based on the premise that space aliens are used by the devil to turn living beings into demons and an impending Apocalype was required to fight a violent war in order to defeat the devil and planet earth would then become a godly place, as written in the bible. It wasn't until Richard Grund and others who are standing at the frontlines heard this bugle call. Anyone who believes this is more than "troubled" to my definition!
Is this A CLUE that Casey was a member of the cult, cult, cult and it she wanted a pretend job to become reality, all she had to do was believe it existed? Or was it a case of reversal - her job existed but RG had a hand in making it appear to disappear?
Ugh...I'm back to thinking you're BATSHIT CRAZY!

I think you go out of your way to come up with this stuff to get a reaction out of us. I guess any attention is better than no attention :(
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

An array of 89 photos attached to this link......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh...I'm back to thinking you're BATSHIT CRAZY!
I think you go out of your way to come up with this stuff to get a reaction out of us. I guess any attention is better than no attention :(
Perhaps you've not been reading this thread when I've c/p'd this in the past?

Read this and see if the word "troubled" crosses your mind, keeping in mind it's a minister who wrote it.

It's from here, Dominic Casey, PI files released in discovery.
http://web.archive.org/web/20091002211309/htt...
begins page 8110

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No matter what you are going through...there is a saying....
Current mood: Strong
Category: Life

It's been a while since I shared anything with you and I felt the need to catch up on some things.

The last blog was about not stooping to the level of the trolls out there and just realizing that none of us are perfect. We are just forgiven. Some of us need more forgiving than others!

Which is not to say that I have forgotten the depth of depravity of the darkness of the souls involved, because I haven't. I've watched some of the ugliness played out on various forums and blogs and websites since this all began in mid-July of 2008. I knew people could get carried in their passion but some of the trolls involved have brought "flaming" comments to a new level - and it's not a good one. Many people are being hurt, terrorized and mauled by these same ten to twenty people. I know because I've heard from many of their victims. So, my drawing the line in the sand is not just for me and my family. It's for all of you out there that have been victimized by these people.

One of my favorite quotes, as I've already said, is by Sir Edmunde Burke - "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.' And, I've made it clear that I will not let evil triumph. However, I want to add another saying to this: there is safety in numbers. The theory is played out when animals travel in packs to be less likely to be attacked by predators. And yet, predators do appear. Sometimes their arrogance and over confidence will inspire them to ignore caution and reason and attack anyway. So, it means another theory must take place - the survival of the fittest. The theory being if you are stronger then your opponents or adversaries then you will survive. Bullies hate this theory. It causes people to stand up to them and expose them for what they are.

Which brings me to another quote that comes from The Catcher in the Rye: "The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

Many people involved in this mess are willing to "die" for their cause. No amount of reasoning to their intellect or character will stop them from their mission to create, fabricate, manipulate "Reasonable Doubt" for the person they champion. They will do what ever it takes, destroy anyone who gets in their way and even risk their own lives. marriages and careers to obtain their objective. Their behavior not only shows a lack of maturity it also shows the same error those predators show then they challenge the strongest in the herd in a misguided attempt to succeed. They cannot win a battle with an adversary who believes he is on a mission, especially if that is a Divine Mission, or someone who is taking a stand for what is right. We must stand for something or fall for everything.

....'cont

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a Canadian you might presume "niceness" is what motivates me -- but you're wrong.
Nope...I don't think niceness motivates you. I think attention does.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

...cont from PI files

The final saying I want to share today is one that might not make sense coming from someone who is larger than most - it's not the size of the man in the fight but the size of the fight in the man!

Here is how that plays out with me being that man -

Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgement shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD.

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

No matter what you are going through today I want you to start that fight on your knees before Him. It must begin with humbling yourself before Him and letting Him do whatever He wants with you. Once you have that, seek His heart in it so that yours doesn't take over. If it's His heart He will be glorified. If it's your heart - the same spirit that inspired the attack will be the inspiration of the response. THEN, follow His direction. He may be using you to expose others, something in yourself or something that needs to be seen by others.

Which brings us back to where I started to this line of thinking - the size of the fight in the man - 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

If the size of the fight in the person is magnified by the power of the Holy Spirit, then there is no way the enemy can win! Light will always overcome darkness. Darkness/evil cannot win when the battle is the Lord's. Exposing evil, stopping abuse of any kind, standing in the way of bullies, etc. all those things are empowered by Him if you let Him do it His way.

Let Him do it His way. Do not resort to anything that will stop Him from being in there with you. The worst thing you can do to someone is turn them over to a Living God. He will give mercy to those who deserve mercy and will hold back mercy from those who deserve that.

Vengence is His!

Some of your enemies will not care about one word I've written here. The trolls who have slithered out from under their rocks but attack from the shadows will not care because their minds do not grasp it nor do their hearts fear God. There's nothing you can do about and there's nothing I can about about that. What happens to them is not your fault nor it it mine. No matter WHAT happens to them, no matter how shocking or severe - they did it to themselves.

Remember that. And, remember to dig those heels in and have faith to take that stand. When having done all that you can do....stand!

If you need me to stand with you on let me know. I will. If you want to stand with me/us against the trolls, let me know in an email here. I will make sure that it is noted and you are a part of the victory!

God bless you all,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of THE KING

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bella is Bella.
Vita?
LOL
You should have stayed in school and off the drugs.......I'm sure someone warned you.........you should have listened.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

From yesterday --

marcemon wrote:
I find him to be extremely creepy too. I've never paid any attention to what he writes, b/c I couldn't care less. No one should pay any attention to that cretin, IMO.

Same Location wrote:
I have to agree. The Rev had no business posting some of the crap that he did. I kind of thought that the publicity he was getting motivated him.

marcemon wrote:
Grund's family has no status in this matter. They are not the family of the deceased.

Ignorance
Ignorable

LMAO!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder how much money and time its cost you trying to prove your daydream was true.Everyone can see its imposable for you to separate fiction from facts.
Don't wonder too far Little Snake...
I did learn a long time ago "Follow the Money"
Donald Trump wrote "Think Big"
But I also learned Not to think to big,
It can overflow one's mindset!

If you are so concern about the money I spent,
I suggest you call your mentor..The Cobra and
ask him to share the Official letter with you,
I received from Washington DC, last January 23rd 2012...
and complied with....

You may not like his response..and don't ask me if I
care if your alien little snake attitude does or not...
cause I DONT CARE!

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I wonder where Dom Casey's book is?

I wonder where Cindy Anthony's book is?

I wonder where Jesse Grund's book is?

Who else was going to write one? Did they all see how Baez's book tanked and the publisher's decided not to bother?

I really thought more books where going to be written.

That dude hanging with Casey and the PI at the wing joint, is he writing one?

What happened to that cheesey writer, the one that focused on her boobs and liked to hike,(I can't reember hs name but WEB thought he was the bomb) did he ever write one?

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

I totally forgot Mason was going to write one too.

Did aez beat him to the punch?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 447,381 - 447,400 of478,289
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,034,208
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Mothra 43,007
doctor/walk in clinics 1 hr know 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr RinGo_ 11,798
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 16,922
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 2 hr rubygoober 582
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 3 hr Aaron 1,838
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••