Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#480099 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bella is Bella.
Vita?
LOL
You should have stayed in school and off the drugs.......I'm sure someone warned you.........you should have listened.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480100 Jan 11, 2013
From yesterday --

marcemon wrote:
I find him to be extremely creepy too. I've never paid any attention to what he writes, b/c I couldn't care less. No one should pay any attention to that cretin, IMO.

Same Location wrote:
I have to agree. The Rev had no business posting some of the crap that he did. I kind of thought that the publicity he was getting motivated him.

marcemon wrote:
Grund's family has no status in this matter. They are not the family of the deceased.

Ignorance
Ignorable

LMAO!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480101 Jan 11, 2013
Day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder how much money and time its cost you trying to prove your daydream was true.Everyone can see its imposable for you to separate fiction from facts.
Don't wonder too far Little Snake...
I did learn a long time ago "Follow the Money"
Donald Trump wrote "Think Big"
But I also learned Not to think to big,
It can overflow one's mindset!

If you are so concern about the money I spent,
I suggest you call your mentor..The Cobra and
ask him to share the Official letter with you,
I received from Washington DC, last January 23rd 2012...
and complied with....

You may not like his response..and don't ask me if I
care if your alien little snake attitude does or not...
cause I DONT CARE!

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#480102 Jan 11, 2013
I wonder where Dom Casey's book is?

I wonder where Cindy Anthony's book is?

I wonder where Jesse Grund's book is?

Who else was going to write one? Did they all see how Baez's book tanked and the publisher's decided not to bother?

I really thought more books where going to be written.

That dude hanging with Casey and the PI at the wing joint, is he writing one?

What happened to that cheesey writer, the one that focused on her boobs and liked to hike,(I can't reember hs name but WEB thought he was the bomb) did he ever write one?

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#480103 Jan 11, 2013
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

I totally forgot Mason was going to write one too.

Did aez beat him to the punch?
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#480104 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
...cont from PI files
The final saying I want to share today is one that might not make sense coming from someone who is larger than most - it's not the size of the man in the fight but the size of the fight in the man!
Here is how that plays out with me being that man -
Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgement shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD.
Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
No matter what you are going through today I want you to start that fight on your knees before Him. It must begin with humbling yourself before Him and letting Him do whatever He wants with you. Once you have that, seek His heart in it so that yours doesn't take over. If it's His heart He will be glorified. If it's your heart - the same spirit that inspired the attack will be the inspiration of the response. THEN, follow His direction. He may be using you to expose others, something in yourself or something that needs to be seen by others.
Which brings us back to where I started to this line of thinking - the size of the fight in the man - 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
If the size of the fight in the person is magnified by the power of the Holy Spirit, then there is no way the enemy can win! Light will always overcome darkness. Darkness/evil cannot win when the battle is the Lord's. Exposing evil, stopping abuse of any kind, standing in the way of bullies, etc. all those things are empowered by Him if you let Him do it His way.
Let Him do it His way. Do not resort to anything that will stop Him from being in there with you. The worst thing you can do to someone is turn them over to a Living God. He will give mercy to those who deserve mercy and will hold back mercy from those who deserve that.
Vengence is His!
Some of your enemies will not care about one word I've written here. The trolls who have slithered out from under their rocks but attack from the shadows will not care because their minds do not grasp it nor do their hearts fear God. There's nothing you can do about and there's nothing I can about about that. What happens to them is not your fault nor it it mine. No matter WHAT happens to them, no matter how shocking or severe - they did it to themselves.
Remember that. And, remember to dig those heels in and have faith to take that stand. When having done all that you can do....stand!
If you need me to stand with you on let me know. I will. If you want to stand with me/us against the trolls, let me know in an email here. I will make sure that it is noted and you are a part of the victory!
God bless you all,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of THE KING
Yes the word troubled would apply to the aholes he's referring to. Is that was has you "troubled"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480105 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Nope...I don't think niceness motivates you. I think attention does.
Then you have no need of being overly concerned, considering this Orlando Topix forum is not exactly the world's stage, noticing the grand total of 124 viewers at this very moment.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480106 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I wonder where Dom Casey's book is?
I wonder where Cindy Anthony's book is?
I wonder where Jesse Grund's book is?
Who else was going to write one? Did they all see how Baez's book tanked and the publisher's decided not to bother?
I really thought more books where going to be written.
That dude hanging with Casey and the PI at the wing joint, is he writing one?
What happened to that cheesey writer, the one that focused on her boobs and liked to hike,(I can't reember hs name but WEB thought he was the bomb) did he ever write one?
Why would you want more books written?

Both Jeff Ashton and Jose Baez wrote one, which you never, ever mention!

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#480107 Jan 11, 2013
I wish I could remember that one guys name.

Does anyone have him in their binders?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480108 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
From yesterday --
marcemon wrote:
I find him to be extremely creepy too. I've never paid any attention to what he writes, b/c I couldn't care less. No one should pay any attention to that cretin, IMO.
Same Location wrote:
I have to agree. The Rev had no business posting some of the crap that he did. I kind of thought that the publicity he was getting motivated him.
marcemon wrote:
Grund's family has no status in this matter. They are not the family of the deceased.
Ignorance
Ignorable
LMAO!
You and Grund have a lot in common. Both of you can act normal one minute and go batshit crazy in the next.

Perhaps that's why he gets under skin?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480109 Jan 11, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the word troubled would apply to the aholes he's referring to. Is that was has you "troubled"?
"Troubled" is someone who's elevates himself to becoming a "Living God" because it's a self-proclaimed admission of psychopathy.

"Let Him do it His way. Do not resort to anything that will stop Him from being in there with you. The worst thing you can do to someone is turn them over to a Living God. He will give mercy to those who deserve mercy and will hold back mercy from those who deserve that."
- RJ: The sword of THE KING
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480110 Jan 11, 2013
From the PI files --

Rev Richard Grund - "We are living in exiting and dangerous times. The clock of Heaven is ticking and the Father is getting His Son and the angels ready to come back. We must do our part in prayer, worship and service to and for the Kingdom. Do not be a spectator. Be a participant in the most exiting time the World has ever seen."

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#480111 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>You and Grund have a lot in common. Both of you can act normal one minute and go batshit crazy in the next.
She's an ex girlfriend of his is the latest rumor.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#480112 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Troubled" is someone who's elevates himself to becoming a "Living God" because it's a self-proclaimed admission of psychopathy.
"Let Him do it His way. Do not resort to anything that will stop Him from being in there with you. The worst thing you can do to someone is turn them over to a Living God. He will give mercy to those who deserve mercy and will hold back mercy from those who deserve that."
- RJ: The sword of THE KING
WE GET IT, you have made it abundantly clear that you dislike Grund, now STFU already..........so redundant ad nauseum.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#480113 Jan 11, 2013
I see the Kangaroo Court is in Session once again with Judge Daisy presiding.

All the Kangaroos are here brandishing their pitchforks and waving banners proclaiming : "Hang Em High".

All jumping around in a state of bewilderment with blank stares - Apparently they cannot reach a decision as to whom they should hang - Crazy Dick or his handsome some Jess.

Judge Daisy insists on Jess - whilst Scrambled insists it be the Rev.

Kangaroo courts are sham legal proceedings which are set-up in order to give the impression of a fair legal process. In fact, they offer no impartial justice as the verdict, invariably to the detriment of the accused, is decided in advance. Such courts are associated with groups who have found a need to dispense a rough and ready form of justice but are, temporarily at least, outside the bounds of formal judicial processes; for example, inmates in jail.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480114 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>You and Grund have a lot in common. Both of you can act normal one minute and go batshit crazy in the next.
I guarantee you I am not a publicly self-proclaimed spokesperson for neither god or Caylee Anthony, a murdered child, who is the topic of this thread.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480115 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have no need of being overly concerned, considering this Orlando Topix forum is not exactly the world's stage, noticing the grand total of 124 viewers at this very moment.
Oh, but Ram I do worry about you. If something happened to you, if not us, who would call the Mounties to do a welfare check on you?

After reading some of your beliefs the call may be needed sooner rather than later, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480116 Jan 11, 2013
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#78May 7, 2012

Judged:111
How Casey Anthony led LE "sort of backwards" directly to Richard Grund's Porch

Imperfect Justice - page 40/41

But even though she was beyond the gate, that did not make it any easier for her. The cops looked at her and at each other, their eyes speaking the questions that no one would say aloud: "Now what?"

To their surprise, Casey strode confidently through the maze of of office buildings that housed the business side of Universal Studios. She took a left at the first building, walked to the end of the roadway, and took them left again. At the next intersection, they crossed to the opposite side of the street through a parking lot, passed the first of the two connect buildings, and entered the door of the second.....

By this point, the cops’ curiosity had morphed into incredulity. As they went through doors and turned corners, each of them silently tried to figure out how far she was going to take this. Somehow, the charade that should have ended back at the security gate was still going on, and no one, perhaps not even Casey, could predict when or how it would stop. What kind of person would do this -- and to what end? It was no longer a mystery whether she was lying; the real mystery was why?
Applying the walking directions BACKWARDS

Google Map -

Get Directions:
POINT A. 7000 Lake Marsha Drive, Orlando
POINT B. Walgrens 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando (*This is the closest google marker to the security gate on JAs pic of the map in the book)

From "the first building" (POINT A) "take a RIGHT" onto Co Rd 439/Lake Marsha Drive and "walk to the end of the roadway, and take a RIGHT again".

"At the next intersection" - Co Rd 439/Turkey Lane Road and Vineland Road, "cross to the opposite side of the street" and go "through the Universal parking lot" and END at POINT B (Security Gate).

It's a perfectly ingenious mirror image!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...

Since Richard Grund proved he lives in Palm Beach County, through his filing of the NE civil suit from there, I don't spose he has any right to squawk about me noticing Casey revealed his home address in Orlando. It was most likely where she worked - business adress operated out of a residental dwelling which she identified in a "backwards sort of way" to not working for Universal Studios - aka reverse strategy.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480117 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've not been reading this thread when I've c/p'd this in the past?
Read this and see if the word "troubled" crosses your mind, keeping in mind it's a minister who wrote it.
It's from here, Dominic Casey, PI files released in discovery.
http://web.archive.org/web/20091002211309/htt...
begins page 8110
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
No matter what you are going through...there is a saying....
Current mood: Strong
Category: Life
It's been a while since I shared anything with you and I felt the need to catch up on some things.
The last blog was about not stooping to the level of the trolls out there and just realizing that none of us are perfect. We are just forgiven. Some of us need more forgiving than others!
Which is not to say that I have forgotten the depth of depravity of the darkness of the souls involved, because I haven't. I've watched some of the ugliness played out on various forums and blogs and websites since this all began in mid-July of 2008. I knew people could get carried in their passion but some of the trolls involved have brought "flaming" comments to a new level - and it's not a good one. Many people are being hurt, terrorized and mauled by these same ten to twenty people. I know because I've heard from many of their victims. So, my drawing the line in the sand is not just for me and my family. It's for all of you out there that have been victimized by these people.
One of my favorite quotes, as I've already said, is by Sir Edmunde Burke - "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.' And, I've made it clear that I will not let evil triumph. However, I want to add another saying to this: there is safety in numbers. The theory is played out when animals travel in packs to be less likely to be attacked by predators. And yet, predators do appear. Sometimes their arrogance and over confidence will inspire them to ignore caution and reason and attack anyway. So, it means another theory must take place - the survival of the fittest. The theory being if you are stronger then your opponents or adversaries then you will survive. Bullies hate this theory. It causes people to stand up to them and expose them for what they are.
Which brings me to another quote that comes from The Catcher in the Rye: "The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
Many people involved in this mess are willing to "die" for their cause. No amount of reasoning to their intellect or character will stop them from their mission to create, fabricate, manipulate "Reasonable Doubt" for the person they champion. They will do what ever it takes, destroy anyone who gets in their way and even risk their own lives. marriages and careers to obtain their objective. Their behavior not only shows a lack of maturity it also shows the same error those predators show then they challenge the strongest in the herd in a misguided attempt to succeed. They cannot win a battle with an adversary who believes he is on a mission, especially if that is a Divine Mission, or someone who is taking a stand for what is right. We must stand for something or fall for everything.
....'cont
Doesn't Reverend Richard Grund "AWARE" of Reverend Martin Luther Kings Famous words..If One is not ready to die for a cause, then he doesn't deserve the Gift of Life!

Reverend Richard Grund is giving a brand new meaning for why did
Jesus died crucified on the Cross for man's sins!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#480118 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want more books written?
Both Jeff Ashton and Jose Baez wrote one, which you never, ever mention!
Wrong again::

Jeff Ashton wrote a book
Jose Angel Baez wrote a fairy tale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,129,388
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 15 min LizW 17,726
To refinance home loan, navigating paperwork an... (Jun '09) 2 hr SandyWilliams 53
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 26,922
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 9,127
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Review: Big FIN Seafood Kitchen 6 hr karensweetroberts 3
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]