southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480143 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you I am not a publicly self-proclaimed spokesperson for neither god or Caylee Anthony, a murdered child, who is the topic of this thread.
You're nothing but a topix troll, Ramblerdayzkrissydiaxtard.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480144 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Troubled" is someone who's elevates himself to becoming a "Living God" because it's a self-proclaimed admission of psychopathy.
"Let Him do it His way. Do not resort to anything that will stop Him from being in there with you. The worst thing you can do to someone is turn them over to a Living God. He will give mercy to those who deserve mercy and will hold back mercy from those who deserve that."
- RJ: The sword of THE KING
I believe in God and God is my witness!
I beleive in letting HIM do it His Way!

Reverend Richard Grund seems to think
HE is the Only one who
Believe "Let Him do it His Way!

In RG's ancient religion...

The Kings encapsulate the archetype of the male, paternal ruler (such as the Emperor)but in a weaker, human form. At their finest, the Tarot Kings represent the Spirit, the divine essence that gives life and brings unity to all things.

However,some of the Kings can also exhibit certain negative traits.
Thus, in the King of Swords, the ruler's impulsiveness can become actively harmful as, unlike the Queen of Swords who destroys through subtlety, the King does so with force.

Now the Princess...(whom may represent Caylee)
represent ORDER to preserve the symbolic balance between male and female energies. The Princess represent the young and beautiful aspect of the female archetype, complimenting the Queen in her mature nurturing aspect and the Prince in his role as young male archetype.

The Princess is the most mysterious source of intuitive wisdom and of much of our creative genious.However,she is elusive and provocatrive-sometimes accessible, at other times hidden and secret. She is also the archetype of the body in it's ideal and most beautiful form,and,like the body, she can be a wonderfull consort for the mind,or prove obstinate and defiant. She has a propensity for consealment,and in her role as knave, she disturbs the plan of others.

The Princess of Swords,while depicting her ability to wound,also shows her ability to cut through falsehood and pretense.

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#480145 Jan 11, 2013
Does anyone here have any Longenberger baskets?

I have a few my SiL gave me years ago.

I don't know if I should keep them or put them in a yard sale.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480146 Jan 11, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you are about to answer the of'time question as to what exactly it is that motivates you ?- Other than the Rev of course.
Why are you here?

All the twists and turns this case has taken highly intrigue me. Blame my naturally curious personality, I suppose. I got interested by following it in 2008 - the story was so bizarre, but I thought it was going to be over when the trial occurred......only to discover that wasn't "the end" of this case at all. It was more like the beginning of a whole different sequel, taking a different direction.

I guess one could say I'm hooked"!

Aren't we all, in some way or another?

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#480147 Jan 11, 2013
Sorry for the totally off topic but I'm not playing Scrams game today, i am cleaning my kitchen cabinets.

If I haven't used an item in over a year, should I get rid of it?

I have some collectible kitchen vintage crap that i used to display but don't anymore> I hate to get rid of some of it as things are so hard to come by these days but it takes up so much storage space.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#480148 Jan 11, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again::
Jeff Ashton wrote a book
Jose Angel Baez wrote a fairy tale
A Fairy Tale written by a street fighter.

A book which only garnered 2.5 stars and was ridiculed by those who had purchased it from Amazon.

Howsover, he anticipates a remake of The Good Fellas where he will given the role of Henry Hill...

Henry Hill:[voice over] As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Henry Hill: To me being a gangster was better than being president of the United States.

Henry Hill: Tuddy ran the cabstand and the Bella Vista Pizzeria and other places for his brother Paul, who was the boss of the neighborhood. Paulie might have moved slow but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.

Cheney will play Jimmy 2 Times..

Henry Hill: And then there was Jimmy Two-Times, nicknamed because he said everything twice.

And of course we all know who will play Karen..

Karen Hill: You got some nerve standing me up. Nobody does that to me. Who do you think you are, Frankie Valli or some big shot?! I forgot.
Henry Hill:I thought it was next week.
Karen Hill: It was this Friday and you agreed, so you're a liar!
Henry Hill: We can talk about this.
Karen Hill: Talk to you after what you just did to me? Forget it.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480149 Jan 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a topix troll, Ramblerdayzkrissydiaxtard.
.....with a huge, overly-inflated ego

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480150 Jan 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God and God is my witness!
I beleive in letting HIM do it His Way!
Reverend Richard Grund seems to think
HE is the Only one who
Believe "Let Him do it His Way!
In RG's ancient religion...
The Kings encapsulate the archetype of the male, paternal ruler (such as the Emperor)but in a weaker, human form. At their finest, the Tarot Kings represent the Spirit, the divine essence that gives life and brings unity to all things.
However,some of the Kings can also exhibit certain negative traits.
Thus, in the King of Swords, the ruler's impulsiveness can become actively harmful as, unlike the Queen of Swords who destroys through subtlety, the King does so with force.
Now the Princess...(whom may represent Caylee)
represent ORDER to preserve the symbolic balance between male and female energies. The Princess represent the young and beautiful aspect of the female archetype, complimenting the Queen in her mature nurturing aspect and the Prince in his role as young male archetype.
The Princess is the most mysterious source of intuitive wisdom and of much of our creative genious.However,she is elusive and provocatrive-sometimes accessible, at other times hidden and secret. She is also the archetype of the body in it's ideal and most beautiful form,and,like the body, she can be a wonderfull consort for the mind,or prove obstinate and defiant. She has a propensity for consealment,and in her role as knave, she disturbs the plan of others.
The Princess of Swords,while depicting her ability to wound,also shows her ability to cut through falsehood and pretense.
I just consulted my crystal ball about this...it said "WTF"!?
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480151 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
don't ever put longenberger baskets in a yard sale! they're very expensive and you won't get nearly their value

put them on ebay or craigslist after you research what they're worth

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#480152 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I still haven't acknowledged my last red warning...that way they can't give me a new one :)
Be careful lest Brenda Starr decides to report you.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#480153 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid argument!
Well it is only stupid to you, because you know I am 100% correct and I wont agree with your GRUND hatred.
Why do you hate Caylee with a passion
Dont worry Fraud making grandma Cindy allready probably has a plan to off any of Lee's kids for more money to a poor heart broken grandma.
A family of killer's,they are all responsible for CAYLEE's death

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480154 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Depends on what you have...
http://www.saledoo.com/retired-longaberger-ba...
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480155 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

All the twists and turns my sick head plays with this case has highly taken it's toll on me.

Blame my mental psychosis.
we know

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480156 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I wish I could remember that one guys name.
Does anyone have him in their binders?
Wasn't it some guy who had a blog talking about how beautiful Casey was? I know who you mean, just can't come up with a name.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#480157 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
From yesterday --
marcemon wrote:
I find him to be extremely creepy too. I've never paid any attention to what he writes, b/c I couldn't care less. No one should pay any attention to that cretin, IMO.
Same Location wrote:
I have to agree. The Rev had no business posting some of the crap that he did. I kind of thought that the publicity he was getting motivated him.
marcemon wrote:
Grund's family has no status in this matter. They are not the family of the deceased.
Ignorance
Ignorable
LMAO!
The word 'ignoramus' comes to mind when you write your incredibly stupid posts.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480158 Jan 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it some guy who had a blog talking about how beautiful Casey was? I know who you mean, just can't come up with a name.
Rob Hensley

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#480159 Jan 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
DANGGIT marcie!
I was counting on you to remember!

Where's WEB when she might actually be useful?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#480160 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he wrote this --
Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton
"Filled with explosive new information, this is the definitive inside story of the case that captivated the nation and the verdict that no one saw coming"
Page 59 (my capitalization)
The deeper Melich dug into Casey's past, the more other stories arose. Casey's former fiance, Jesse Grund, also reached out to the police. He and Casey had met THREE YEARS earlier. when they were BOTH nineteen. She'd been a seasonal worker at Universal Studios, where he was a security guard. They had dated for a while and he had strong feelings for her. Then Jesse had MOVED TO TAMPA for a time and they drifted apart. When he received a call from Casey that she was pregnant and that he was going to be a dad, they rekindled the relationship. They were engaged AT THE TIME CAYLEE WAS BORN.......
Stop saying Ashton wrote the jacket blurb. NO author does that.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#480161 Jan 11, 2013
A normal conversation between Cindy and Casey,of course its all hypothetical
Cindy -Good morning sweetheart
Casey -Good morning mom,whats up
Cindy, listen I need you to get pregnant again,we are running low on money again,and I really am to lazy to go back to work.
Casey- OK but where do we dump this one
Cindy-haven't got that worked out yet,but we can practise the lies and everything ahead of time.People are so stupid

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#480162 Jan 11, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
don't ever put longenberger baskets in a yard sale! they're very expensive and you won't get nearly their value
put them on ebay or craigslist after you research what they're worth
ARGH!

too complicated.
Guess it's back to the bottom cabinet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,153,600
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 38 min Vic 96,625
What really happened on air legend Col. Mike Mc... (Oct '07) 1 hr ETrip7 72
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,602
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,322
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:29 am PST

NFL 4:29AM