Comments
447,161 - 447,180 of 486,537 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#479947 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the money Dr. Phil donated? Shouldn't that show in the charities books?
What is wrong with you?! One never, EVER questions the Anthonys. Ever!
FL st406_12

United States

#479948 Jan 10, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not running and jumping memory! Who would ever believe that of a busy little toddler? Is there no end to his normalcy and decency?
CAYLEE WAS AN INFANT when Ccsey broke up with the Grunds!!!!
Caylee couldn't run and jump yet!!!!!

The next (and only) time Grund admitted to seeing Caylee again was, Jesse Graduation.
He said Caylee was in a stroller.

When could he have possibly seen Caylee, in person, RUNNING & JUMPING?

DUH!

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#479949 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the money Dr. Phil donated? Shouldn't that show in the charities books?
That's in a different fund, silly.

Does your GS have an Xbox or Wii in his room he could drive great gramps insane with?
FL st406_12

United States

#479950 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Who cares?

Call Mark Lippman's law office if it bugs you so much.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#479951 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I quake at the very thought of sharing a room with a teenage boy. Yeah, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. This man sounds indestructible -- there is nothing you can do to shame him into leaving.
Try this for starters -- have everyone at the table chew their food loudly & with their mouths open. Nah, he probably does that anyway.
Yep, he sure does. Top that off with an 8 inch untrimmed beard and you have the full picture...LOL FML
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479952 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...two-dollar bills are not phoney.
Whatever....make it a THREE dollar bill then.
FL st406_12

United States

#479953 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I quake at the very thought of sharing a room with a teenage boy. Yeah, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. This man sounds indestructible -- there is nothing you can do to shame him into leaving.
Try this for starters -- have everyone at the table chew their food loudly & with their mouths open. Nah, he probably does that anyway.
How about telling him he's overstayed his welcome and it's time to go home?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479954 Jan 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States two-dollar bill ($2) is a current denomination of U.S. currency. President Thomas Jefferson is featured on the obverse of the note. The reverse features an engraved modified reproduction of the painting The Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull.
Wikipedia
I have a TWO * DOLLARS * DEUX ($2) current denomination of Canada.
The Queen of England is featured on the observe of the note. The reverse featured 2 MERLE D'AMERIQUE.
Serial # BRW5826273

I've kept it in my Sarah Palin " AMERICA BY HEART " Book...
Reflections on Family,Faith,and Flag.
FL st406_12

United States

#479955 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund's family has no status in this matter. They are not the family of the deceased.
That's what made his antics disgusting and what makes him a doooshbag.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#479956 Jan 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in a different fund, silly.
Does your GS have an Xbox or Wii in his room he could drive great gramps insane with?
The GS grabbed the Aerobed and headed to his brothers room, lol. With any luck he left his dirty socks stashed all over the place in his room and that'll drive the old man out :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479957 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, he sure does. Top that off with an 8 inch untrimmed beard and you have the full picture...LOL FML
The thought of that long beard dangling in his food made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479958 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
CAYLEE WAS AN INFANT when Ccsey broke up with the Grunds!!!!
Caylee couldn't run and jump yet!!!!!
The next (and only) time Grund admitted to seeing Caylee again was, Jesse Graduation.
He said Caylee was in a stroller.
When could he have possibly seen Caylee, in person, RUNNING & JUMPING?
DUH!
Yes, and what he did AFTER he remembered Caylee running and jumping was was just as telling because he appeared to immediately notice what he blurted out was a huge mistake and so he proceeded to correct himself by going "oops, oh no I mean others who remembered Caylee running and jumping......blah, blah".

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479959 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever....make it a THREE dollar bill then.
Does Canada have a two-dollar bill? Ours are hardly ever in circulation.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#479960 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with RG expressing sympathy?
Who's he expressing it to? Himself? You?
It's totally bizarre for an unrelated man to step in as Caylee's spokesperson and insert himself into the middle of a murder case at the same time as he's accusing "people" of questioning his motives, that's what's wrong!
Grund Family Statement
Current mood: sad
At 2 p.m. on Friday December 19,2008 the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and FBI confirmed that the remains found on December 11, 2008 were those of Caylee Marie Anthony. This is truly a sad day for this family and for everyone who knew and loved Caylee.
Blah, blah, blah.....
We want to thank everyone from Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner's Office for their tireless, dedicated and compassionate effort in this matter. I would ask that you keep them in your prayers as these people have been effected by this case as well.
Caylee was a joy to behold and to be held.
Blah, blah, blah......
RJGrund Sword of THE KING
Ahhhhh, he went and made the memorial about Caylee. He totally omitted a call out to CMA the murderer like her family did at their memorial to her. I get it.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#479961 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you?! One never, EVER questions the Anthonys. Ever!
Somebody better warn Zenaida's lawyer.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479962 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about telling him he's overstayed his welcome and it's time to go home?
You've obviously never had in-laws.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479963 Jan 10, 2013
honest Anthony's:;

Oh, we're getting -- we get threats every day. We get written threats. We get threats on our home phone. We get threats on our cell phones. We get threats on I haven't been getting any threats! Again, Who said that? Did I come out and say that? Alright. What did I tell you guys weeks ago? If it doesn't come from the Sherriff's department or from my mouth, or my son's mouth, or my husband's mouth, should you believe it? Have I lied to any of you guys yet? Okay." --Cindy Anthony,our e-mail. So the threats are out there."--Cindy Anthony, 8/11/2008

and again

I haven't been getting any threats! Again, Who said that? Did I come out and say that? Alright. What did I tell you guys weeks ago? If it doesn't come from the Sherriff's department or from my mouth, or my son's mouth, or my husband's mouth, should you believe it? Have I lied to any of you guys yet? Okay." --Cindy Anthony,

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479964 Jan 10, 2013
I just heard on the radio...

NO one OWN any The Digital RIGHT!!!
Some people are PISSTTT!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479965 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what made his antics disgusting and what makes him a doooshbag.
A self-important doooshbag.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#479966 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Call Mark Lippman's law office if it bugs you so much.
Nah...I'll leave that kind of stuff to those that get off on inserting themselves where they don't belong.

You're kinda pissy today, did Clovis repossess his binders?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PDUPONT 1,099,851
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 17,621
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 11 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,050
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000