FL st406_12

United States

#479935 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Grund had time to think what he wrote as opposed to when he blurted out "he remembered Caylee running and jumping" like he did at his memorial for her.
How could he remember Caylee "running and jumping" when Casey ripped Caylee from his life when Caylee was a mere infant?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479936 Jan 10, 2013
Honest Anthony's

George and Cindy Anthony will not be winning any grandparent of the year honors this year or anytime soon. Why on earth would the grandparents of deceased 2 year old Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, feel that they need an immunity deal with the prosecutor? What are they afraid of and what crimes do they feel they have already broken in the case of their deceased grand daughter? The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that Anthony attorney, Brad Conway, is asking for a full immunity deal for his clients before they speak to investigators again regarding their daughter, Casey Anthony. 22 year old Casey Anthony has been charged with first degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony wants his clients to have immunity before they speak with prosecutors again about their daughter, Casey Anthony.

Immunity would ensure the couple could tell investigators everything they know without fear of prosecution, attorney Brad Conway said. He doesnít think the Anthonys would say something that would land them in legal trouble, but he wants them protected. The Anthonys did not ask him to request immunity, Conway said. No deal has been made yet, he said.

If the Anthonyís have that much to fear that they need an immunity deal then the prosecutors need to file charges against them right now for whatever they may have done. There is a reason why Lee, Cindy and George all have leagal representation.

What grandparents act this way? Since when do not grandparents protect their grand children even more than their own children? There is a reason why Cindy and George Anthony have been vilified in this case and they have brought it all on them self. We had previously posted that Caylee Anthony deserved so much better from those around her. It is obvious that these people are looking to save for own skins first and Caylee is an after thought. Shameful!

There is no good reason other than the fact that they know they have either obstructed justice, knowingly have lied to investigators, participated in the cover up, aided and abetted in the crime or all of the above. Anthony attorney states that the couple be protected when questioned by prosecutors regarding the case,
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#479937 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Grund had time to think what he wrote as opposed to when he blurted out "he remembered Caylee running and jumping" like he did at his memorial for her.
Not running and jumping memory! Who would ever believe that of a busy little toddler? Is there no end to his normalcy and decency?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#479938 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Where's the money Dr. Phil donated? Shouldn't that show in the charities books?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479939 Jan 10, 2013
Honest Anthony's:

However, why do grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, as well as her brother Lee Anthony feel the need for legal representation in the disappearance and homicide of Caylee? What did they do during the investigation to find Caylee Anthony that they would need legal council? One would think that family members would have done everything humanely possible to find Caylee, not defend Casey.

Can you say obstruction of justice, conflicting statements and aiding and abetting?
FL st406_12

United States

#479941 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Trex, this is sure big time money flowing through this charity -- it really does make one wonder.
A charity that operated in the red has him ready to pop his cork everyday.
I don't get it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#479940 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Seligman is the name of it. It also mentioned how Boulder City got it's name - the workers actually called it Boulder Damn refusing to associate it to JE Hoover.
The book is set in the early/mid 1900s and is written as a true story, as recalled by the central character's ancestors.
Seligman sounds familiar. My folks & I traveled Route 66 one summer, before freeways & highways cut it to ribbons & caused hundreds of businesses to go belly-up.\

The book sounds intriguing, thanks.

The dam was called Boulder Dam before some government nincompoop changed it to Hoover Dam.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479942 Jan 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know anything about it.
But humor me. What, exactly, was wrong with RG expressing sympathy?
What's wrong with RG expressing sympathy?

Who's he expressing it to? Himself? You?

It's totally bizarre for an unrelated man to step in as Caylee's spokesperson and insert himself into the middle of a murder case at the same time as he's accusing "people" of questioning his motives, that's what's wrong!

Grund Family Statement
Current mood: sad

At 2 p.m. on Friday December 19,2008 the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and FBI confirmed that the remains found on December 11, 2008 were those of Caylee Marie Anthony. This is truly a sad day for this family and for everyone who knew and loved Caylee.

Blah, blah, blah.....

We want to thank everyone from Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner's Office for their tireless, dedicated and compassionate effort in this matter. I would ask that you keep them in your prayers as these people have been effected by this case as well.

Caylee was a joy to behold and to be held.

Blah, blah, blah......

RJGrund Sword of THE KING

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479943 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I finally evicted him from my office and sent him to share the 16 yr olds room. Sheesh, that alone would have sent me packing my ass back home, lol.
I quake at the very thought of sharing a room with a teenage boy. Yeah, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. This man sounds indestructible -- there is nothing you can do to shame him into leaving.

Try this for starters -- have everyone at the table chew their food loudly & with their mouths open. Nah, he probably does that anyway.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479944 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank you very much, yes this as it!
If this isn't "a family" public statement, I don't know what is,
Grund's family has no status in this matter. They are not the family of the deceased. That is all I was trying to say to you.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#479945 Jan 10, 2013
Diane Axe wrote:
What are you girls talking about?
Dayz is dreaming of Dick again.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479946 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
If Butterflies in Heavan was truly written on December 11, 2008 by Richard Grund as a postdated release for a year later in December, 2009, that public statement on Facebook was as phoney as a two dollar bill and he was the ONLY person in advance who immediately knew the remains would be identified as here, after she was SENT HOME.
"Over this past year Iíve had past dreams, words and experiences brought to my remembrance....blah, blah, blah".
http://www.facebook.com/notes/carmen-j-prince...
Um...two-dollar bills are not phoney.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#479947 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the money Dr. Phil donated? Shouldn't that show in the charities books?
What is wrong with you?! One never, EVER questions the Anthonys. Ever!
FL st406_12

United States

#479948 Jan 10, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not running and jumping memory! Who would ever believe that of a busy little toddler? Is there no end to his normalcy and decency?
CAYLEE WAS AN INFANT when Ccsey broke up with the Grunds!!!!
Caylee couldn't run and jump yet!!!!!

The next (and only) time Grund admitted to seeing Caylee again was, Jesse Graduation.
He said Caylee was in a stroller.

When could he have possibly seen Caylee, in person, RUNNING & JUMPING?

DUH!

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#479949 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the money Dr. Phil donated? Shouldn't that show in the charities books?
That's in a different fund, silly.

Does your GS have an Xbox or Wii in his room he could drive great gramps insane with?
FL st406_12

United States

#479950 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Who cares?

Call Mark Lippman's law office if it bugs you so much.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#479951 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I quake at the very thought of sharing a room with a teenage boy. Yeah, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. This man sounds indestructible -- there is nothing you can do to shame him into leaving.
Try this for starters -- have everyone at the table chew their food loudly & with their mouths open. Nah, he probably does that anyway.
Yep, he sure does. Top that off with an 8 inch untrimmed beard and you have the full picture...LOL FML
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479952 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...two-dollar bills are not phoney.
Whatever....make it a THREE dollar bill then.
FL st406_12

United States

#479953 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How about telling him he's overstayed his welcome and it's time to go home?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479954 Jan 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States two-dollar bill ($2) is a current denomination of U.S. currency. President Thomas Jefferson is featured on the obverse of the note. The reverse features an engraved modified reproduction of the painting The Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull.
Wikipedia
I have a TWO * DOLLARS * DEUX ($2) current denomination of Canada.
The Queen of England is featured on the observe of the note. The reverse featured 2 MERLE D'AMERIQUE.
Serial # BRW5826273

I've kept it in my Sarah Palin " AMERICA BY HEART " Book...
Reflections on Family,Faith,and Flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,128,937
Rick Scott - before you vote 59 min Florida voter 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr King George 96,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr janeschinhair 17,720
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,557
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 9,124
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 11,976
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]