CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#480208 Jan 11, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] baez the dumbass......"unique "?!?!? he thinks casey is "unique" because she lied bout having a job for 2 years???
try sick in the head!!
LOL! ITA her fantasies are much like the fantasy Baez has about being an honest Non Smarmy Def.Atty.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480209 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't his ear bizarre looking in that photo?
ABSOLUTELY ! Definitely Photo Shopped.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480210 Jan 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you learned by now that anything/everything said by the "talking heads experts" about anything to do with Casey Anthony is usually incorrect?
They do not know the facts of the case(s).
The above quote is a perfect example of that.
In April, 2012, the civil court Judge (Munyon), issued a Summary Judgement Order, wherein the Court denied the Plaintiff's Motion For Summary Judgement and granted most of The Defendant's Motion For Summary Judgement, establishing that the ONLY ISSUE to be determined by a jury panel is, whether or not Casey Anthony's single sentence to her mother during a jail visitation (wherein she denied ever being shown a pix of that woman/girl down in Kissimmee), was "of and concerning" Plaintiff, or was otherwise defamatory, and if so, what damages Plaintiff suffered from that statement.
When Casey made this statement, she was already under arrest and as such, regardless of the higher court's pending ruling on the issue of Miranda, the jail-house statement is a separate issue.
Oh please. How deep does your rabbit hole go?

You've got a Zenaida Gonzalez who is not Zenaida FERNANDEZ- Gonzlaz named as the plaintiff in the civil suit, who has limited the proof she was defamed to a fifteen second blurb on a jail tape where Casey Anthony denied she was shown a photo of "that girl from Kissimmee".

If Casey Anthony stating the name of Zendida is removed from evidence, it cannot be proven she was ever shown a photo of anyone - because legally she never named anyone....so how would ZG prove she was defamed?

..sadly in the human language we do not have a word that describes the 10th degree of ridiculous.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#480211 Jan 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You Wish ngracie...
I do agree with Rambler..Casey looks pretty good right now..
As far as M&M , regardless, Mega John had nothing to lose taking Ziggy pro bono..
She was his FREE Publicity $tunt for over 4 years...
$he made his Morgan & Morgan & Morgan Law Firm so prominent
$he became a household name for M&M&M!
Only God knows what will happen to those fine people.
It's in His Hands!
and That's a fact.
Maybe you should read Judge Munyon's Order.

The case will go forward. The question is, will the civil jury find that ZoK was, or wasn't defamed, and if so, how much should she be awarded.

M&M did garner a lot of free publicity from this case, for sure. But their firm was well known in the area long before this case. And they do not take cases they don't believe they will not win. To take this case exclusively for the publicity, without expecting to win, would undermine their reputation as the go-to contingency lawyers for future clients. Losing this case would damage them much more than any free publicity.

M&M are a firm to be reckoned with, never doubt that.
felon murderer casey

Merrillville, IN

#480212 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks like a fckin soup ladel
felon murderer casey

Merrillville, IN

#480213 Jan 11, 2013
*ladle
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480214 Jan 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The Judges are given a complete TRIAL TRANSCRIPT prior to hearing oral argument. Their job is to determine if judicial error (rulings by the trial judge) occurred, not to re-investigate the case.
The 3 specific questions I mentioned, where the salient points the judges were considering.
Ms. Fryer, who I do believe does believe in her cause, did appear shaken/ off her game, by these questions and in my opinion, was not able to articulate, given the time constraints, adequate responses.
I therefore believe, the appeal will fail.
I watched the hearing live......and to be factual, the very first dialogue was not audible do to audio difficulties. However, that still doesn't impact my thoughts on how the judges will rule. I predict it will be a 2 to 1 decision for denial of the appeal.
I hope I'm wrong, but regardless of the outcome, I hope people will come away learning a valuable lesson if ever they find themselves the subject of police interviews. And that is, to ask for an attorney before making any statements to police, which can and will be used against you if charges are brought against you, regardless of guilt or innocence.
You"re fooling yourself if you think whether or not the four misdemeanour lying charges remain on Casey's record is the purpose of this appeal.

I notice you are avoiding discussion of Mr Heidt's comment which refutes the "official" police narrative concerning Sgt John Allen's involvement. Why's that?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480215 Jan 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The case will go forward. The question is, will the civil jury find that ZoK was, or wasn't defamed, and if so, how much should she be awarded.
Yes, the REAL Zenaida Fernandez- Gonzalez civil suit will go forward, but it's murky days ahead for the fabricated ZG civil suit as portrayed by the media.

It reminds me of a "follow the leader" game that the fabricators are desperately trying to catch the hero or heroine..........meanwhile their clothes are shredded, shoes worn to nothing, no water lies ahead and they've run out of food, yet since they don't have the brains to recognize when they've already lost, the swamp monster up ahead will end it for them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#480216 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. How deep does your rabbit hole go?
You've got a Zenaida Gonzalez who is not Zenaida FERNANDEZ- Gonzlaz named as the plaintiff in the civil suit, who has limited the proof she was defamed to a fifteen second blurb on a jail tape where Casey Anthony denied she was shown a photo of "that girl from Kissimmee".
If Casey Anthony stating the name of Zendida is removed from evidence, it cannot be proven she was ever shown a photo of anyone - because legally she never named anyone....so how would ZG prove she was defamed?
..sadly in the human language we do not have a word that describes the 10th degree of ridiculous.
Try as you might, you can't "un-rule" a Judge's ruling unless you take it up on appeal.

Strangely, there is no such pending appeal by Mr. Greene.

The case goes forward, Rambler.....and that is a fact even if one does or doesn't reside in a rabbit hole.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480217 Jan 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Look at his cheek..he caught the blobs from Casey!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480218 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You"re fooling yourself if you think whether or not the four misdemeanour lying charges remain on Casey's record is the purpose of this appeal.
I notice you are avoiding discussion of Mr Heidt's comment which refutes the "official" police narrative concerning Sgt John Allen's involvement. Why's that?
My money is on NG still for the win :)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#480219 Jan 11, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Anthony’s former attorney tells Jones that Anthony is troubled because she never grew out of the fantasy world many people create and leave in early childhood.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Isn't this kind of the same lame excuse they are now using for Jodi Arias...aka just like Casey.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discusses Jodi Arias on the Dr Drew show

They compare Casey and Jodi.

Level 7

Location hidden

#480220 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
[email protected] baez the dumbass......"unique "?!?!? he thinks casey is "unique" because she lied bout having a job for 2 years???
try sick in the head!!
Try legalese.

You're both correct, imo.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480221 Jan 11, 2013
Day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But still, this one sentence says it all, "The verdict that shocked the nation"
YEP! Much like the assassination of President Lincoln.
But regardless of the Pinella 12 verdict Casey's name will always be Mud. Similar to Dr. Samuel Mudd .

Also there are still questions as to the guilt or innocence of Dr. Samuel A. Mudd.

Dr. Mudd was found guilty. His sentence: life imprisonment. He missed the death penalty by one vote.

Casey missed it by 12 due to the ineptness of the Jury.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480222 Jan 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this kind of the same lame excuse they are now using for Jodi Arias...aka just like Casey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NaJhgLcXJ7oXX
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discusses Jodi Arias on the Dr Drew show
They compare Casey and Jodi.
Rather than shooting, stabbing and almost decapitating her boyfriend
Jodi should have used Chloroform -Duct Tape & Plastic Trash Bags then demanded the trial be moved to Pinella Co.

She is another psycopath for sure.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#480223 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
try sick in the head!!
Sounds like he's a little worried about pissin' her off, can't imagine why!?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480224 Jan 11, 2013
"WOFL-Channel 35 titled its Anthony segment: "Will Anthony Get Another Break?" Attorney Hal Uhrig, serving as WOFL's legal analyst, said that if Anthony wins the appeal, the misdemeanor convictions will go away.
What would that mean in a civil trial against Anthony? Uhrig predicted that Anthony's statement about Zenaida Gonzalez might not be introduced if it's determined that the comment was obtained unlawfully. "She may avoid the consequences of a Zenaida Gonzalez case," Uhrig said."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-0...

If this comes to pass, ZG cannot prove she was even a suspect let alone subsequently defamed, because no statement can be introduced into evidence that Casey Anthony ever uttered her name.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480225 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>My money is on NG still for the win :)
I know....you have nothing to lose.

:-)

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#480226 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Look at his cheek..he caught the blobs from Casey!
And - And- He even has the same 5 O'Clock shadow like his girl Case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480227 Jan 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you might, you can't "un-rule" a Judge's ruling unless you take it up on appeal.
Strangely, there is no such pending appeal by Mr. Greene.
The case goes forward, Rambler.....and that is a fact even if one does or doesn't reside in a rabbit hole.
Yes I doubt you can stop the REAL civil suit.

Meanwhile your fantasy civil suit has become the entertainment.

<chug, chug>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr __Joy__ 1,658,869
Ben Krauth in Daytona Beach 6 hr Abc 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,617
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,411
two words (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 28,207

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages