CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#480071 Jan 11, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*Nancy Grace
*Jane Mitchell
*Greta
*Geraldo
*Dr. Phil
*Today Show
*WFTV
*Joseph Bodman - Friends Of Caylee
*Joe Jordan - Friends of Caylee
*JB Park Riverside Funerals
*Swamp Memorials
*Bounty Huntin Missin Baby games
*JB Park Death Anniversary Ghoul-A-Paloozas
SUUUUUUUUUUUURE they did!
Left alone........by you, because in case nobody's told you lately.........URA NUTBAB
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480072 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I personally know a lot of peeps on the other side of the screen. Believe it or not, the boogeyman is not always right around the corner.
My online experience is that a posters true personality always shows if given enough time or rope to hang themselves.
Why don't you publish a book about living on planet E.

Each morning you can wake up and be whoever you want to be!

Yippeeee!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480073 Jan 11, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*Nancy Grace
*Jane Mitchell
*Greta
*Geraldo
*Dr. Phil
*Today Show
*WFTV
*Joseph Bodman - Friends Of Caylee
*Joe Jordan - Friends of Caylee
*JB Park Riverside Funerals
*Swamp Memorials
*Bounty Huntin Missin Baby games
*JB Park Death Anniversary Ghoul-A-Paloozas
SUUUUUUUUUUUURE they did!
And this one -- this isn't over by a long shot!

Father of Casey's ex-fiance speaks out
Prime News|Added on July 7, 2011
Jesse Grund's father describes the Casey Anthony he knew when she was engaged to his son.
HLN's Vinnie Politan reports.
http://www.cnn.com/video/...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480074 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you publish a book about living on planet E.
Each morning you can wake up and be whoever you want to be!
Yippeeee!
I never got into that game. Can you say the same?
T-REX

United States

#480075 Jan 11, 2013
STM wrote:
Rob Lowe making his TV rounds promoting prosecuting kc.....The movie is about the truth behind the scenes, cant wait!
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/prosecuting-c...
Rob Lowe on The View....."Jeff Ashton played a gentleman's game and got beaten by a street fighter" (referring to BoZo)
http://theview.abc.go.com/
I liked what he said in the first link

Casey should crawl in a hole and pull the door over her.
In the second one It is so true
Basically he said used to be a law that everyone was entited to a fair trial,but now Lawyers like Baez use every dirty trick in the book to get thier clients off.

Also I liked what he said that 97% of the people were shocked with that verdict,even hough he also believes the charges should have been 1st degree
But like everybody else believes ,he seems to wonder how this piece of shyt lawyer was alowed to claim all the BS in his OS without one single proof of fact.
Lawyers have
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480076 Jan 11, 2013
Link to video of Casey Anthony vs State of Fl Appeal Hearing on Jan 8
http://www.5dca.org/ArchivedOAs/archivedorala...

So much for the "DAVID system" in Sgt Allen'c car. I'm willing to bet the mobile system which officers have available to determine vehicle registration or drivers licence information didn't produce photos! Even if it did, why would police use it to search for suspected kidnappers when the alleged victims mother was cooperative and willing to go with them to the police station?

Mr Heidt didn't mention the name of Sgt John Allen once. It's leaning toward the conspirators got tricked into using wrong names and the officers who accompanied Yuri Melich was not Sgt John Allen and "Appie Wells". It was Sgt Wells and Detective Happy Wells.

Watch the ZG fantasy civil suit go poof! LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#480077 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding to this, in one of the news reports it mentioned the panel of judges were provided a copy of the investigative documents. It also was evident the judges were fully knowledgable about the case by the questions they asked, so no doubt the police narrative of july 16 was one of the primary documents they had already reviewed.
That means to me they also noticed this major discrepancy and I would assume that will have a strong bearing on their upcoming decision. I think it's looking very good for Casey Marie Anthony.
What is sad ,is that it bypassed the LAW..and ignored conveniently by the Dream Team, the Prosecution, the judge(s),JAC, 2 State Administrations of Attorney Generals, Governors and least but not last The Media...shoving it on the back burner..for over 4 years.

This sensational trial cost Florida taxpayers millions...while
the media made billions..banking on Hearsay!!!!

I agree with you, it's looking very good for Casey Marie Anthony.
I can feel the real sensations coming from the Judicial System!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480078 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I never got into that game. Can you say the same?
I'm not interested in playing the E-deception game, period.

But the whole world knows it's played so why deny it? Even you admitted it when you wrote this:

Same Location wrote:
I personally know a lot of peeps on the other side of the screen. Believe it or not, the boogeyman is not always right around the corner.
My online experience is that a posters true personality always shows if given enough time or rope to hang themselves.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#480079 Jan 11, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked what he said in the first link
Casey should crawl in a hole and pull the door over her.
In the second one It is so true
Basically he said used to be a law that everyone was entited to a fair trial,but now Lawyers like Baez use every dirty trick in the book to get thier clients off.
Also I liked what he said that 97% of the people were shocked with that verdict,even hough he also believes the charges should have been 1st degree
But like everybody else believes ,he seems to wonder how this piece of shyt lawyer was alowed to claim all the BS in his OS without one single proof of fact.
Lawyers have
Hey T, He says she should crawl in a hole somewhere an pull the "DIRT" in!! LOL!
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Nunya Business

#480081 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But the whole world knows it's played so why deny it? Even you admitted it when you wrote this:
Same Location wrote:
I personally know a lot of peeps on the other side of the screen. Believe it or not, the boogeyman is not always right around the corner.
Register as Rambler or stfu.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480080 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Location wrote:
I'm not denying it's played, lol.

I don't assume every poster is playing it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480082 Jan 11, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again jackwagon, that moniker is used by me......grow up. In the PI files the name that was used was SIGNORBELLA, that was Clovis trying to use a variation of my name to mock me, it ended up making him look like an idiot in the docs. Now GFY :-P
page 8098
When I highlight the name Signorabella in my mail here and right mouse click it gives me options of other words and this is some of them:
Ignorable
Ignorance
http://web.archive.org/web/20100328010538/htt...
ROFLMAO!!!
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#480083 Jan 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder how much money and time its cost you trying to prove your daydream was true.Everyone can see its imposable for you to separate fiction from facts.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480084 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not denying it's played, lol.
I don't assume every poster is playing it.
Well quite frankly, I don't play it because I'm not interested in meeting the sort of people to become "friends" with who's lives have become so unfulfilled and lacking that their only contact to the real world is through a screen.

In fact I think it's a very sad state of society.....it sort of reminds me of an animal shelter with rows of cages.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480085 Jan 11, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Register as Rambler or stfu.
In order to discuss this case, I'm not required to register with Topix.

That's the only reason I post here.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480086 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well quite frankly, I don't play it because I'm not interested in meeting the sort of people to become "friends" with who's lives have become so unfulfilled and lacking that their only contact to the real world is through a screen.
In fact I think it's a very sad state of society.....it sort of reminds me of an animal shelter with rows of cages.
Oh Ram...You're on here more than most. I think your only contact with ppl is this online world.

If only you were a tad more trusting you could end up with a few friends that actually cared about you, even if they are just online friends ;)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480087 Jan 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad ,is that it bypassed the LAW..and ignored conveniently by the Dream Team, the Prosecution, the judge(s),JAC, 2 State Administrations of Attorney Generals, Governors and least but not last The Media...shoving it on the back burner..for over 4 years.
I agree with you, it's looking very good for Casey Marie Anthony.
I can feel the real sensations coming from the Judicial System!
But it supports my belief that Casey Marie has and is being protected under the federal witness protection program.

Really, how desperate must the conspirators be to fabricate POLICE files?

And it proves what Jose Baez wrote about the defense simply adopting whatever got thrown their way - they ran with the storyline instead of trying to fight it, which helped them win. That is a classic example of the "reverse psychology" tactical approach when dealing with psychopaths - don't bother attempting to argue the truth or you'll only look more guilty! You only have to notice this thread to see how enraged these aliens become when they lose at their own game because it didn't get played as they anticipate. How many times has it been written that the Anthonys didn't do this, or they didn't do that.....what was expected they'd do.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480088 Jan 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Ram...You're on here more than most. I think your only contact with ppl is this online world.
If only you were a tad more trusting you could end up with a few friends that actually cared about you, even if they are just online friends ;)
This is my hobby -- I am totally content with my personal life, the nature of which I have no intention of sharing, but thank you for your concern.

:-)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480089 Jan 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my hobby -- I am totally content with my personal life, the nature of which I have no intention of sharing, but thank you for your concern.
:-)
You have to admit is was kind of nice yesterday when we were talking about the book you recommended and traveling Route 66.

Wasn't it a lot better than being called names and accused of being batshit crazy?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480090 Jan 11, 2013
Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony ‘troubled’ in TV special
TV special delves into case against Casey
Published 10:33 AM EST Jan 11, 2013

The case against Casey Anthony will soon resurface on television.

“It takes a unique person to get up each and every morning, get dressed and go to a job that doesn't exist for two years. I could see someone doing that for a week, couple weeks, but for two years?” Baez said.

Much of the special details the depths Anthony went to in order to deceive people, including herself, according to Baez.

Anthony’s former attorney tells Jones that Anthony is troubled because she never grew out of the fantasy world many people create and leave in early childhood.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Hummm, interesting.

My thoughts exactly regarding a self-proclaimed minister who preaches a religion involvng "supernatural" becoming reality, based on the premise that space aliens are used by the devil to turn living beings into demons and an impending Apocalype was required to fight a violent war in order to defeat the devil and planet earth would then become a godly place, as written in the bible. It wasn't until Richard Grund and others who are standing at the frontlines heard this bugle call. Anyone who believes this is more than "troubled" to my definition!

Is this A CLUE that Casey was a member of the cult, cult, cult and it she wanted a pretend job to become reality, all she had to do was believe it existed? Or was it a case of reversal - her job existed but RG had a hand in making it appear to disappear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,582,682
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min zazz 98,481
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr Rosco 1,158
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 16 hr ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages