CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479994 Jan 10, 2013
I also received this leter from State of Florida Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida
Counties of Orange and Osceola ,Administrative Office of the Courts, Orngeounty Courthouse, 425 N.Orange Avenue, Suite 210, Orlando, Florida 32801
September 21, 2010
Donia Marie Denise Thimons
119 Cotillion Lane
North Fort Meyers, FL 33903
Dear Ms. Thimons:
In regards to your letter of July 26th, 2010 to Chief Judge Belvin Perry concerning the Casey Anthony case, please be advised that a judge cannot receive ex parte information on a case before him. Therefore, the Chief Judge will not read your letter, as doing so would be in violation of his legal responsabilities.
Sincerely
X NO Signature
Diana Steele
Court Operations Coordinator
I prompbly responded to Ms Steele
Told you it was a Big Show...
The Ninth Circuit Court has The Avenger Diana Steel has Court Operation coordinator..@%$#
Is she an actress or a real Diana Steel!!
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#479995 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dooooshbags say the dumbest shit.
it isn't a coinkydense that the biggest doooshbag of all, you, posted this

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#479996 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That might wash EXCEPT at the same time the publicity you say was motivating Richard Grund, he was declaring that Jesse's life was ruined and he or his family was going to be blamed for Caylee's murder because he had hundreds of pages of documents that said so.
Anyone in their right mind would have backed out of the public eye at that point. Not Richard Grund - it was if Caylee's murder was all some kind of grand enjoyable game to him and he was excited to put himself in the middle of it. There's something very wrong with that.
On this we agree :)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479997 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure publicity is what drove him. He really loves the limelight.
What drove him was he was bound and determined Jesse's life was ruined.

Can you imagine for one moment your dad on TV telling the world what a loser you'd become?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#479998 Jan 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm seriously afraid to read back to see what this post is all about..LOL
FIL crap. He's been staying here for three weeks too long, lol.
FL st406_12

United States

#479999 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll notice the majority of posters here consistently minimize or rationalize Richard Grund's behaviour or writings. That's their reason to be.
But the fact is he'd make a perfect fall guy for Daisy to throw under the bus at that upcoming murder/FlStatute406.12 trial.
His son would make a better one.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#480000 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>FIL crap. He's been staying here for three weeks too long, lol.
If your FiL has no plans on leaving you need to set him up with some sweet biddy and maybe he'll move in with her.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480001 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>FIL crap. He's been staying here for three weeks too long, lol.
you have the patience of Job!

bless you child! lol
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#480002 Jan 10, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets compare the Anthonys then
Morning show 3 times for money
Dr phil show 4 times for money
Larry King show 2 times for money
Ngrace Show 2 times for money
Local Media show's 12 times ???
Interview's 47 times ??/
Jane Valdes 2 times for money
Random interview's 40 times aprox
Photo shoot at Daytona for money
Now tell me who are the Deucebags
How do you know how much anyone was paid unless your eyes were into their wallets?

Regardless, you're illustrating a direct Anthony - Grund comparison which I always find fascinating since George and Cindy were Caylee's grandparents.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480003 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll notice the majority of posters here consistently minimize or rationalize Richard Grund's behaviour or writings. That's their reason to be.
But the fact is he'd make a perfect fall guy for Daisy to throw under the bus at that upcoming murder/FlStatute406.12 trial.
I don't believe there will be any more trials concerning Caylee's murder.

I also don't think the A's will be tried for anything. ZFG might get a judgement against Casey, but she'll never collect a dime.
FL st406_12

United States

#480004 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What drove him was he was bound and determined Jesse's life was ruined.
Can you imagine for one moment your dad on TV telling the world what a loser you'd become?
Well......there was some truth to the things he spewed.
felon murderer casey

Saint John, IN

#480005 Jan 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
If your FiL has no plans on leaving you need to set him up with some sweet biddy and maybe he'll move in with her.
I've got this one, alex

youuuuuuuuuu whooooooooooo.....diane axxxxxx where areee youuuuuu?

her felon hubs is incarcerated...she's not really looking for a perma-replacement...just a cheap lay and some equally cheap drugs

you can expect nothing better from a cheap hoor like her

send your FIL with a 55 gallon drum of valtrex and he should be good to go ;)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480006 Jan 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I didn't like his ex wife, I sure wish she was here now, lol.

My husband has been trying to track down a babe that FIL met in Korea a hundred years ago. Husband needs to step up his search STAT!
Diane Ax

United States

#480007 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for chrissake. Is that what this is about? I love how when nobody knows what the hell someone is talking about that it is proof we are hiding something. You can't argue with logic like that.
Always reminds me of the punishments for women suspected of being witches: you were thrown into water. If you didn't drown, you were indeed a witch; if you did drown, it was proof you were NOT a witch.
Interesting analogy.

The persecution of Casey Anthony reminded me very much of the Salem witch trials.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480008 Jan 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
you have the patience of Job!
bless you child! lol
Thanks fmc...it helps to vent and the Xanax has been a good little helper too, lol.
Diane Ax

United States

#480009 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Grund creeps the hell out of me, lol. For the most part I ignored him, that's why I'm always lost when he's posted about on here.
Great deflect!
FL st406_12

United States

#480010 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how much anyone was paid unless your eyes were into their wallets?
Regardless, you're illustrating a direct Anthony - Grund comparison which I always find fascinating since George and Cindy were Caylee's grandparents.
It's grotesque and ghoulish how the Grund's took possession of the spirit of Caylee - while her true family was going thru the unimaginable.

If they didn't literally kidnap Caylee, they sure did try their best to spiritually kidnap her.

It was DISGUSTING!
Diane Ax

United States

#480012 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I find him to be extremely creepy too. I've never paid any attention to what he writes, b/c I couldn't care less. No one should pay any attention to that cretin, IMO.
Ha ha!

Who's better at deflection, marcemon or same lo?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480013 Jan 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
I also received this leter from State of Florida Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida
Counties of Orange and Osceola ,Administrative Office of the Courts, Orngeounty Courthouse, 425 N.Orange Avenue, Suite 210, Orlando, Florida 32801
September 21, 2010
Donia Marie Denise Thimons
119 Cotillion Lane
North Fort Meyers, FL 33903
Dear Ms. Thimons:
In regards to your letter of July 26th, 2010 to Chief Judge Belvin Perry concerning the Casey Anthony case, please be advised that a judge cannot receive ex parte information on a case before him. Therefore, the Chief Judge will not read your letter, as doing so would be in violation of his legal responsabilities.
Sincerely
X NO Signature
Diana Steele
Court Operations Coordinator
I prompbly responded to Ms Steele
Told you it was a Big Show...
The Ninth Circuit Court has The Avenger Diana Steel has Court Operation coordinator..@%$#
Is she an actress or a real Diana Steel!!
No wonder they took you so seriously.
Diane Ax

United States

#480014 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I didn't like his ex wife, I sure wish she was here now, lol.
My husband has been trying to track down a babe that FIL met in Korea a hundred years ago. Husband needs to step up his search STAT!
Watch out - bella will have a lot to say to you about cruelty to the elderly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 min Wiley_Kyote 72,430
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Agents of Corruption 1,262,833
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Archie 54,332
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Just Roxie 1,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 8 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr A duck 18,329
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages