CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#480003 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll notice the majority of posters here consistently minimize or rationalize Richard Grund's behaviour or writings. That's their reason to be.
But the fact is he'd make a perfect fall guy for Daisy to throw under the bus at that upcoming murder/FlStatute406.12 trial.
I don't believe there will be any more trials concerning Caylee's murder.

I also don't think the A's will be tried for anything. ZFG might get a judgement against Casey, but she'll never collect a dime.
FL st406_12

Huntington, IN

#480004 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What drove him was he was bound and determined Jesse's life was ruined.
Can you imagine for one moment your dad on TV telling the world what a loser you'd become?
Well......there was some truth to the things he spewed.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#480005 Jan 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
If your FiL has no plans on leaving you need to set him up with some sweet biddy and maybe he'll move in with her.
I've got this one, alex

youuuuuuuuuu whooooooooooo.....diane axxxxxx where areee youuuuuu?

her felon hubs is incarcerated...she's not really looking for a perma-replacement...just a cheap lay and some equally cheap drugs

you can expect nothing better from a cheap hoor like her

send your FIL with a 55 gallon drum of valtrex and he should be good to go ;)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480006 Jan 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
If your FiL has no plans on leaving you need to set him up with some sweet biddy and maybe he'll move in with her.
As much as I didn't like his ex wife, I sure wish she was here now, lol.

My husband has been trying to track down a babe that FIL met in Korea a hundred years ago. Husband needs to step up his search STAT!
Diane Ax

United States

#480007 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for chrissake. Is that what this is about? I love how when nobody knows what the hell someone is talking about that it is proof we are hiding something. You can't argue with logic like that.
Always reminds me of the punishments for women suspected of being witches: you were thrown into water. If you didn't drown, you were indeed a witch; if you did drown, it was proof you were NOT a witch.
Interesting analogy.

The persecution of Casey Anthony reminded me very much of the Salem witch trials.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480008 Jan 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
you have the patience of Job!
bless you child! lol
Thanks fmc...it helps to vent and the Xanax has been a good little helper too, lol.
Diane Ax

United States

#480009 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Grund creeps the hell out of me, lol. For the most part I ignored him, that's why I'm always lost when he's posted about on here.
Great deflect!
FL st406_12

Huntington, IN

#480010 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how much anyone was paid unless your eyes were into their wallets?
Regardless, you're illustrating a direct Anthony - Grund comparison which I always find fascinating since George and Cindy were Caylee's grandparents.
It's grotesque and ghoulish how the Grund's took possession of the spirit of Caylee - while her true family was going thru the unimaginable.

If they didn't literally kidnap Caylee, they sure did try their best to spiritually kidnap her.

It was DISGUSTING!
Diane Ax

United States

#480012 Jan 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I find him to be extremely creepy too. I've never paid any attention to what he writes, b/c I couldn't care less. No one should pay any attention to that cretin, IMO.
Ha ha!

Who's better at deflection, marcemon or same lo?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#480013 Jan 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
I also received this leter from State of Florida Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida
Counties of Orange and Osceola ,Administrative Office of the Courts, Orngeounty Courthouse, 425 N.Orange Avenue, Suite 210, Orlando, Florida 32801
September 21, 2010
Donia Marie Denise Thimons
119 Cotillion Lane
North Fort Meyers, FL 33903
Dear Ms. Thimons:
In regards to your letter of July 26th, 2010 to Chief Judge Belvin Perry concerning the Casey Anthony case, please be advised that a judge cannot receive ex parte information on a case before him. Therefore, the Chief Judge will not read your letter, as doing so would be in violation of his legal responsabilities.
Sincerely
X NO Signature
Diana Steele
Court Operations Coordinator
I prompbly responded to Ms Steele
Told you it was a Big Show...
The Ninth Circuit Court has The Avenger Diana Steel has Court Operation coordinator..@%$#
Is she an actress or a real Diana Steel!!
No wonder they took you so seriously.
Diane Ax

United States

#480014 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I didn't like his ex wife, I sure wish she was here now, lol.
My husband has been trying to track down a babe that FIL met in Korea a hundred years ago. Husband needs to step up his search STAT!
Watch out - bella will have a lot to say to you about cruelty to the elderly.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#480015 Jan 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got this one, alex
youuuuuuuuuu whooooooooooo.....diane axxxxxx where areee youuuuuu?
her felon hubs is incarcerated...she's not really looking for a perma-replacement...just a cheap lay and some equally cheap drugs
you can expect nothing better from a cheap hoor like her
send your FIL with a 55 gallon drum of valtrex and he should be good to go ;)
LMAO!!! DianeAx is much to good for the FIL. There's an old biddy across the street I'll have to consider hooking him up with, lol.
Diane Ax

United States

#480016 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not know if Roy Kronk was interviewed further. If the interview didn't incriminate Casey Anthony, and if it incriminated someone else, it would NOT have been legally required to be released.
I notice a perpetual arrogance that permeates this thread that we know EVERYTHING there is to know,
I don't think we know jackshit.

I barely rely on "official" docs for the truth in this case

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#480017 Jan 10, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Ha ha!
Who's better at deflection, marcemon or same lo?
How is that deflection? No matter what I say, you don't believe me anyway.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#480018 Jan 10, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting analogy.
The persecution of Casey Anthony reminded me very much of the Salem witch trials.
Casey Anthony persecuted? Uh, no.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#480019 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how much anyone was paid unless your eyes were into their wallets?
Regardless, you're illustrating a direct Anthony - Grund comparison which I always find fascinating since George and Cindy were Caylee's grandparents.
Correction,George and Cindy were related biological, but they were never Caylee's Grandparent's, had they been Caylee would be alive today.
Quite apparant they have lots of money in the bank and in thier Wallet's, the MAGOT's havent worked in four year's plus
Diane Ax

United States

#480020 Jan 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
True all we know is what was released in the docs.
When RK was on the stand Cheney Mason asked him if he read meters on Hopespring and Suburban drives on Aug. 11, 2008.
RK said he and two co-workers were assigned to that area that day.
RK said that on that date, he was aware of Caylee's disappearance, but did not follow the case, nor did he know that the Anthony family lived in the area.
But in his first 911 call RK says hes in the Anthony's neighborhood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fsPKHVAhkoUXX
Funny, isn't it.

(Not in a haha kind of way.)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#480021 Jan 10, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think we know jackshit.
I barely rely on "official" docs for the truth in this case
Sure you do
Day's is jackshit
Your dumbshit
Rambler is dip shit

Your all related,its in your genetics
T-REX

Chico, CA

#480022 Jan 10, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting analogy.
Two bad the two ho's of Hopespring wasn't burned alive at the stake,now that would be a prime time special.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#480023 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

Can you imagine for one moment your dad on TV telling the world what a loser you'd become?
like george anthony did when he dragged his ball-less ass into LE behind tyrant cindy's back...telling LE what dooooshbag loser felon murderer casey has been all her life

or like cindy who told people that her daughter, felon murderer casey was a liar, a thief and a sociopath

yeah

that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min FAKE NEWS LIES 1,483,244
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Tn Guy 13,171
subs weed roofiess Xanies bar,Blues,oc's,molly 9 hr sisi 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,333
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,981
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr zazz 98,316
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) 22 hr Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages