Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I remarked earlier that I noticed several factual errors in Jose's book, plus there are big flaws in his defense theory which he fails to address. I've also pointed out significant contractions between his story and Jeff Ashton's story, when there is only one TRUE version of events and I put far more weight on JA's scenario.
You should be asking these questions of Daisy the logger. I already pointed out snippets from a book are not going to stand up as evidence in court. But if anyone is so stupid as to think that, perhaps that's the purpose of the book being written but beware JAB is labeled as "swarmy". LOL
Linda Burdick found his book compelling enough to launch an investigation into the investigation.

Do you think she did that as part of a side hobby?
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Baez book
pg 176- "Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it in any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her."
Well we know she tried several times to call her mother at approx 4:15 p.m.- so that leaves the drowning occurring at 3:00 pm ish???
Pg 50 - "Then she spoke to a girlfriend, who wailed, "If anything happens to Caylee, I'll die." Casey can be heard saying on the tape, "Oh, my God. Calling you guys was a huge waste of time."
He fails to mention that she first said "Oh well."
Casey Jailhouse phone call
Go to 4:23 min in the video.
I'm hoping someone could back track this from the book and tell me if the timeline's even possible. What time did KC wake up, how long would Caylee have had to been in the pool?
This is from my kindle, I don't have page numbers:
“On the 16th [of June] I had fallen asleep,” Casey began.“I dozed off, and when my father woke me up, he started yelling at me,‘Where the hell is Caylee? Where the hell is Caylee?’
“I turned around and started to walk toward the house when I saw my father carrying Caylee. I could see Caylee was dripping wet. I could tell she was dead. She had passed away. You could tell she had been in the water a long time.”
Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it in any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her.
In the book.. when talking about Dr. weitz's depo... he says alot.. here is a bit of it..
Later Weitz said,
Quote:
“She believes George took Caylee out of the bed, had a sexual—some sort of sexual experience with her daughter, and in order to cover it up killed her.” All of a sudden I had a problem. As soon as Weitz said that, I knew I couldn’t put him on the stand.
Golenbock, Peter; Baez, Jose (2012-07-03). Presumed Guilty (Kindle Locations 4746-4748). Perseus Books Group. Kindle Edition.
and then....
Quote:
After Weitz’s deposition, Ashton and the media made a lot of comments about how Casey said that George killed Caylee, but that’s not what she said. I want to be clear about this: Weitz was trying to pin a murder on George, and I didn’t believe that to be the case.
In Dr.W's depo.. he does say that that is what casey says.. so this is another problem with joses memory in the book..
page 190
lines 13 - 16
dr w. says casey told him this..
"she believes george took caylee out of the bed, had a sexual --- some sort of sexual experience with her daughter , and in order to cover it up killed her "
Page 249 – The Shrinks
Sexual abuse – incest – is the most underreported crime in the world, and if people who are abused cannot come forward and can’t expect a process that is helpful to them and makes it easier to speak out, it will never be reported. I find it so hypocritical the way people approached OCA in that regard.
I have searched, and searched, and searched, but I can not find any documents or communications by JB to either report the long term sexual abuse, or begin an criminal investigation of GA. JB writes that OCA told him about GA's sexual abuse over the course of many visits, and also told the shrinks, in late 2008/early 2009.
Page 165 - from that day on, the entire defenes team called George "Baldy", a constant reminder of the child molester and rapist we believed him to be.
I believe that this would be a claim by OCA of Capital Sexual Battery, due to OCA’s age being under 12 when it started, where there is no statute of limitations.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0794....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You argue over inconsequential details. I have no time for that. who said the shorts were in the backpack? Link? Or is this another of your "theories" ?
I mentioned holding a garage sale. Either that or the shorts were abandoned at the Grund home in that Winnie the Pooh kid's bedroom.

That would be my guess.

But I don't know why such a big mystery is made out of such little things, when Casey or Cindy most likely know the answer.......

The BIG question is WHO is this next defendant?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOSHITSHERLOCK!
The shorts no longer fit her.
It was a STAGED crime scene.
Staged by someone who didn't take into consideration that Caylee had outgrown those shorts.
Someone not familiar with routinely dressing Caylee Anthony.
Someone NOT in her family!
The clothes Caylee did wear when she DISAPPEARED ALIVE - have never surfaced.
Probably because her real killer's DNA is on them - so they were purposely DESTROYED.
And this clears a new defendant, how?

Casey Anthony was already acquitted In July, 2011.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The South Vietnamese government never considered the American demand that Diem oust his brother, saying.."What right does the United States have to tell Diem" whom to discard or take on?
"Can they come to my house and tell me to get a new wife?
He was assassinated 22 days before the fire shots sounded in Dallas...
Kennedy did want to scatter the CIA in a thousand pieces...and did fire 3 of the tops wigs..among them Allen Dulles who ended up on the Warren Commission panel...
Kennedy's medical evidence (foot locker) disappeared from the National Archives including his alledge brain in 1967. Still missing...
On June 4th 1963 JFK signed an Executive Order 11111..to protect the American People from another Wall Street Crash..(Silver bullion) but to this day...This Executive Order was NEVER RESPECTED by any president elect since JFK was the Chief Commander!
Hand of Justice is a man who had an exclusive collection of JFK's paintings and photos..One Especially , a huge painting with JFK behind bars...Asking Price $1 million but the image does worth
a billion words...
There is no legal death certificate for JFK like there is no legal death certificate in Caylee Marie Anthony's name. Amen!
Proof your a liar and fraud once again::

The death certificate, signed by the President's personal physician Dr. George Burkley, then a Rear Admiral in the Medical Corps of the U.S. Navy,[2][dead link] gave a location for the back wound lower than found by the autopsy (either its photographs or measurements). Dr. Burkley believed a bullet to have hit Kennedy at "about" the level of the third thoracic vertebra (T3).[3] Supporting the location of Dr. Burkley is a diagram from the autopsy report of Kennedy,[4] which shows a bullet hole in the upper back. However, this diagram is freehand, and not drawn with any attention to landmarks — a criticism made of it by the later House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) analysis.

Burkley's location at T3 (the third thoracic vertebra) is also about the same location of the bullet hole in the President's shirt[5] and the bullet hole in the suit jacket worn by Kennedy[6] which show bullet holes between 5 in (13 cm) and 6 in (15 cm) below the top of Kennedy's collar.[7] However, again there has been controversy on the matter of whether or not the holes in the president's clothing should be expected to correspond to the location of his back wound, since he was sitting with a raised arm at the time of the assassination, and multiple photographs taken of the motorcade show his suit jacket bunched at the back of his neck and shoulder, so that it did not lie closely against his skin.[8]
That death certificate happens to be on record in the goverment archives.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why casey said, " they haven't even found her clothes yet". What a coincidence.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop flattering yourself. You aren't capable of stoking a fire. I rarely even respond to you.
Which I appreciate.
Anybody else smell roasting nuts?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda Burdick found his book compelling enough to launch an investigation into the investigation.
Who are you referring to when you say "HIS book"? Linda Burdick's new boss?

Hey, did you notice Eric Edwards has joined Jeff Ashton's team at the SAs office?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like bringing Baez up on charges with the bar,he told so many lies in his book and said things that the prosecution had never heard before.And he never shared any of those with the prosecution before the trial, thats with holding evidence and also rules of discovery.
If Linda pursues it Baez may be in a world of hurt because of his lying mouth.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you dispute proven facts?
"proven facts"...are you quite serious?!

"proven facts" that come peppered with ridiculous conspiracy theories and endless speculation!

It's all pretty simple as far as I'm concerned -- "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true", Judge Judy Sheindlin.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
I wonder why casey said, " they haven't even found her clothes yet". What a coincidence.
And even laughed about it.
Now how would she know they hadn't found her clothes,how would she know even what she was wearing,unless she was present when Caylee was placed into the laundry bag and two black garbage bags.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> You just can't admit when you're wrong, lol. She was NOT found INNOCENT.
Yes you certainly are eating crow, lol
Whatever floats yer boat, hin....
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I mentioned holding a garage sale. Either that or the shorts were abandoned at the Grund home in that Winnie the Pooh kid's bedroom.
That would be my guess.
But I don't know why such a big mystery is made out of such little things, when Casey or Cindy most likely know the answer.......
The BIG question is WHO is this next defendant?
Accusing the Grunds of murder again ,are you and Cindy LESBIAN LOVERS

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I remarked earlier that I noticed several factual errors in Jose's book, plus there are big flaws in his defense theory which he fails to address. I've also pointed out significant contractions between his story and Jeff Ashton's story, when there is only one TRUE version of events and I put far more weight on JA's scenario.
You should be asking these questions of Daisy the logger. I already pointed out snippets from a book are not going to stand up as evidence in court. But if anyone is so stupid as to think that, perhaps that's the purpose of the book being written but beware JAB is labeled as "swarmy". LOL
LOL @ "Daisy the logger".

I didn't realize you were comparing the two books. I don't always read back all the way.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOSHITSHERLOCK!
The shorts no longer fit her.
It was a STAGED crime scene.
Staged by someone who didn't take into consideration that Caylee had outgrown those shorts.
Someone not familiar with routinely dressing Caylee Anthony.
Someone NOT in her family!
The clothes Caylee did wear when she DISAPPEARED ALIVE - have never surfaced.
Probably because her real killer's DNA is on them - so they were purposely DESTROYED.
Ridiculous.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Baez book.......
I believe that this would be a claim by OCA of Capital Sexual Battery, due to OCA’s age being under 12 when it started, where there is no statute of limitations.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0794....
I notice Jose Baez's book is copied to a State of Florida Statutes site?

How nice -- does that mean his book become LAW and that's why Daisy will use it as evidence in the upcoming murder trial?

I bet Jose Baez is VERY impressed that his story has become the court's mouthpiece and I'd think that's very close to becoming god of law, don't you....???

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Diaper bags are used to hold diapers, baby bottles and baby stuff, so it's possible the too-small shorts were indeed found in an unused DIAPER BAG, which is a distinct item from a backpack. When you notice boyscouts in the woods are you thinking they're carrying diaper bags on their backs?
Are you insinuating that Caylee was a baby wearing diapers?
Caylee was a few weeks short of her 3rd birthday when she went missing...

That's what happen when you go read the BS again in Imperfect Justice and Jose's lies..while Casey was incarcerated for 3 years and Jeff, Jose and Nancy did all the talking...

They got you stuck in Orlando's LaLaLand World of Disney!

PS: They funded the projected Big Show when their ABC Affiliates gave Jose the $200k in the Contract for him to sell his Client and made it last still to this day...How many Florida judges do you think went along with the scam..

SSSHHHTTT! It's already written on the walls...

Casey hasn't told her side of the story Yet!!!!
and many outlaws will Go Down when she does!

That shall also be written on the walls of the 9TH...
Mark my words Rambler!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
More like bringing Baez up on charges with the bar,he told so many lies in his book and said things that the prosecution had never heard before.And he never shared any of those with the prosecution before the trial, thats with holding evidence and also rules of discovery.
If Linda pursues it Baez may be in a world of hurt because of his lying mouth.
Sorry, a book is not evidence.
FL st406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

"Despite all of Kronk's crazy stories and his inconsistencies, and his love of duct tape, the police never thoroughly investigated him."

They could have confiscated his computer. Who knows, maybe it might have led to maps of the woods, or maybe he shopped for something incriminating.
Or there might have been things he had researched or searched on his computer. But they didn't do that either.

They could have taken his DNA when it was discovered later that there was foreign DNA on the duct tape. But they didn't do that.

They didn't take his hair samples, which would have come in play when later on an UNIDENTIFIED MALE HAIR was found with Caylee's skull. But they didn't do that. Nor did they take his fingerprints.
One can only speculate why they didn't do any of this."

"Kronk muddied the waters something awful, yet the police left him alone.
They didn't open any unmarked doors. Was it because they were afraid of what they might find?"
-JOSE BAEZ PRESUMED GUILTY

And what if they did all that and officially ruled Kronk out?
Then they would be forced to seek the MALE PERP who really DID kill or dump Caylee.

Can't have that, now can we?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey BS MURPH ,sorry had to prove you wrong again::

The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home — they fear vandals — and they don't want a marked grave either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Flacks News 1,082,614
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 57 min Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr RetiredProfessional 50
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr RetiredProfessional 161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,854
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,406
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr LizW 17,568
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000