“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#479693 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Diaper bag?
You writing another book of fiction?
Ok, then backpack? since you're so into the literal of words.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#479694 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop flattering yourself. You aren't capable of stoking a fire. I rarely even respond to you.
So it's a privilege to receive a response from you?

Don't flatter YOURself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479695 Jan 10, 2013
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/state-attorne...

Jeff Ashton is more than clear that the Casey Anthiny case happened a year and a half ago, the past is the past.....and he's moving forward.

Why are some of you here stuck living in the past?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#479696 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/videos/new s/state-attorney-jeff-ashton-c entral-florida/vmbLS/
Jeff Ashton is more than clear that the Casey Anthiny case happened a year and a half ago, the past is the past.....and he's moving forward.
I'm here to counter the conspiracy crap KCtards post.

Why are YOU?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479697 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then backpack? since you're so into the literal of words.
Diaper bags are used to hold diapers, baby bottles and baby stuff, so it's possible the too-small shorts were indeed found in an unused DIAPER BAG, which is a distinct item from a backpack. When you notice boyscouts in the woods are you thinking they're carrying diaper bags on their backs?
AN other

Duluth, GA

#479698 Jan 10, 2013
The shorts were never on Caylee. Shortly after her body was dumped, before her remains were skeletonized, her upper body was disarticulated. Had the shorts ever been on her, the animals who left teeth marks on her bones, would have also left evidence on the shorts. How did the animals remove her shorts from her hips and leave no trace?

Read for yourself.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/ant...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479699 Jan 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU?
I'm looking forward to this saga coming to an end.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#479700 Jan 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
Last night a poster wrote if a person wants to hide something what better place than an area which has already been searched.
Kronk called Kingsport Tennesee authorities and made an erroneous report that there were stolen guns in a wooded area.
The officers search and do not find any stolen guns.
I think RK used the same tactic he did in 1997/Tenn in 2008/Fla it worked for him before.
Unbeknownst to RKs estranged wife he was within hours from her home when he reported the stolen guns.
I didn't know that! Very interesting, thanks

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#479701 Jan 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU?
Then why do you dispute proven facts?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#479702 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Diaper bags are used to hold diapers, baby bottles and baby stuff, so it's possible the too-small shorts were indeed found in an unused DIAPER BAG, which is a distinct item from a backpack. When you notice boyscouts in the woods are you thinking they're carrying diaper bags on their backs?
You argue over inconsequential details. I have no time for that. who said the shorts were in the backpack? Link? Or is this another of your "theories" ?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#479703 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
One man's opinion. If you're found not guilty of a crime, then there is no evidence to prove that you're guilty of it. Not eating crow today!
You just can't admit when you're wrong, lol. She was NOT found INNOCENT.

Yes you certainly are eating crow, lol

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#479704 Jan 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
The shorts were never on Caylee. Shortly after her body was dumped, before her remains were skeletonized, her upper body was disarticulated. Had the shorts ever been on her, the animals who left teeth marks on her bones, would have also left evidence on the shorts. How did the animals remove her shorts from her hips and leave no trace?
Read for yourself.
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/ant...
I never said I thought they were on her body. I wondered why they were being said to have been in the "backpack".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479705 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe every thing Jose' printed in his book, just because he dictated it?
Hey, when Jose' refers to evidence in his book does he include a reference to the docs to support his claim?
I remarked earlier that I noticed several factual errors in Jose's book, plus there are big flaws in his defense theory which he fails to address. I've also pointed out significant contractions between his story and Jeff Ashton's story, when there is only one TRUE version of events and I put far more weight on JA's scenario.

You should be asking these questions of Daisy the logger. I already pointed out snippets from a book are not going to stand up as evidence in court. But if anyone is so stupid as to think that, perhaps that's the purpose of the book being written but beware JAB is labeled as "swarmy". LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479706 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you believe the skeletal remains were cremated, just because Jose Baez read it from a piece of paper in front of TV cameras.
Why would you in your right mind think I would believe anything Baez said.
The day before he made that statement he went on a media interview and stated it wasn't true,and so did Brad Conway.
You dont have much facts to back up your BS do you.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479707 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you dispute proven facts?
You and KTARD havent posted one thing in four years that has been proven as fact
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479708 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I thought they were on her body. I wondered why they were being said to have been in the "backpack".
They were said to be in the pack pack because Daisy makes up shit, similar to the newest storyline that Roy Kronk found Caylee's skeletal remains were found buried UNDERNEATH a log that required two people to lift.
FL st406_12

United States

#479709 Jan 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
The shorts were never on Caylee.
NOSHITSHERLOCK!
The shorts no longer fit her.

It was a STAGED crime scene.

Staged by someone who didn't take into consideration that Caylee had outgrown those shorts.

Someone not familiar with routinely dressing Caylee Anthony.

Someone NOT in her family!

The clothes Caylee did wear when she DISAPPEARED ALIVE - have never surfaced.

Probably because her real killer's DNA is on them - so they were purposely DESTROYED.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479710 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/videos/new s/state-attorney-jeff-ashton-c entral-florida/vmbLS/
Like you Rambler?

Jeff Ashton is dead wrong saying the past is the past...because the past is HISTORY . You want to swallow is BS go ahead..but
don't ask why that some HERE are stuck living in the past....
when this melodramatization of a murder case involving a missing child still doesn't add up..

It's a swiss cheese case that stinks all the way to the Illuminatie and Freemason' s.org anizations that are still Operating as they did in the past...We can learn a lot from the past..It's written on te walls..

The State presented no proof those remains were of Caylee Marie Anthony..much less that her mother killed her child.

Caylee Marie Anthony is still MISSING!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#479711 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to this saga coming to an end.
It already has..."not guilty", remember?

Or do you mean the civil suits?
FL st406_12

United States

#479712 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I remarked earlier that I noticed several factual errors in Jose's book, plus there are big flaws in his defense theory which he fails to address. I've also pointed out significant contractions between his story and Jeff Ashton's story, when there is only one TRUE version of events and I put far more weight on JA's scenario.
You should be asking these questions of Daisy the logger. I already pointed out snippets from a book are not going to stand up as evidence in court. But if anyone is so stupid as to think that, perhaps that's the purpose of the book being written but beware JAB is labeled as "swarmy". LOL
Linda Burdick found his book compelling enough to launch an investigation into the investigation.

Do you think she did that as part of a side hobby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,574
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 2 hr Dennis 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,621
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 96,692
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 21 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) Tue Laura Struthers 11
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance