southerngirl

Newark, OH

#479721 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you dispute proven facts?
"proven facts"...are you quite serious?!

"proven facts" that come peppered with ridiculous conspiracy theories and endless speculation!

It's all pretty simple as far as I'm concerned -- "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true", Judge Judy Sheindlin.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479722 Jan 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
I wonder why casey said, " they haven't even found her clothes yet". What a coincidence.
And even laughed about it.
Now how would she know they hadn't found her clothes,how would she know even what she was wearing,unless she was present when Caylee was placed into the laundry bag and two black garbage bags.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#479723 Jan 10, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> You just can't admit when you're wrong, lol. She was NOT found INNOCENT.
Yes you certainly are eating crow, lol
Whatever floats yer boat, hin....
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479724 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I mentioned holding a garage sale. Either that or the shorts were abandoned at the Grund home in that Winnie the Pooh kid's bedroom.
That would be my guess.
But I don't know why such a big mystery is made out of such little things, when Casey or Cindy most likely know the answer.......
The BIG question is WHO is this next defendant?
Accusing the Grunds of murder again ,are you and Cindy LESBIAN LOVERS

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#479725 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I remarked earlier that I noticed several factual errors in Jose's book, plus there are big flaws in his defense theory which he fails to address. I've also pointed out significant contractions between his story and Jeff Ashton's story, when there is only one TRUE version of events and I put far more weight on JA's scenario.
You should be asking these questions of Daisy the logger. I already pointed out snippets from a book are not going to stand up as evidence in court. But if anyone is so stupid as to think that, perhaps that's the purpose of the book being written but beware JAB is labeled as "swarmy". LOL
LOL @ "Daisy the logger".

I didn't realize you were comparing the two books. I don't always read back all the way.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#479726 Jan 10, 2013
FL st406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOSHITSHERLOCK!
The shorts no longer fit her.
It was a STAGED crime scene.
Staged by someone who didn't take into consideration that Caylee had outgrown those shorts.
Someone not familiar with routinely dressing Caylee Anthony.
Someone NOT in her family!
The clothes Caylee did wear when she DISAPPEARED ALIVE - have never surfaced.
Probably because her real killer's DNA is on them - so they were purposely DESTROYED.
Ridiculous.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479727 Jan 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
Baez book.......
I believe that this would be a claim by OCA of Capital Sexual Battery, due to OCA’s age being under 12 when it started, where there is no statute of limitations.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0794....
I notice Jose Baez's book is copied to a State of Florida Statutes site?

How nice -- does that mean his book become LAW and that's why Daisy will use it as evidence in the upcoming murder trial?

I bet Jose Baez is VERY impressed that his story has become the court's mouthpiece and I'd think that's very close to becoming god of law, don't you....???

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479728 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Diaper bags are used to hold diapers, baby bottles and baby stuff, so it's possible the too-small shorts were indeed found in an unused DIAPER BAG, which is a distinct item from a backpack. When you notice boyscouts in the woods are you thinking they're carrying diaper bags on their backs?
Are you insinuating that Caylee was a baby wearing diapers?
Caylee was a few weeks short of her 3rd birthday when she went missing...

That's what happen when you go read the BS again in Imperfect Justice and Jose's lies..while Casey was incarcerated for 3 years and Jeff, Jose and Nancy did all the talking...

They got you stuck in Orlando's LaLaLand World of Disney!

PS: They funded the projected Big Show when their ABC Affiliates gave Jose the $200k in the Contract for him to sell his Client and made it last still to this day...How many Florida judges do you think went along with the scam..

SSSHHHTTT! It's already written on the walls...

Casey hasn't told her side of the story Yet!!!!
and many outlaws will Go Down when she does!

That shall also be written on the walls of the 9TH...
Mark my words Rambler!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479729 Jan 10, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
More like bringing Baez up on charges with the bar,he told so many lies in his book and said things that the prosecution had never heard before.And he never shared any of those with the prosecution before the trial, thats with holding evidence and also rules of discovery.
If Linda pursues it Baez may be in a world of hurt because of his lying mouth.
Sorry, a book is not evidence.
FL st406_12

United States

#479730 Jan 10, 2013
"Despite all of Kronk's crazy stories and his inconsistencies, and his love of duct tape, the police never thoroughly investigated him."

They could have confiscated his computer. Who knows, maybe it might have led to maps of the woods, or maybe he shopped for something incriminating.
Or there might have been things he had researched or searched on his computer. But they didn't do that either.

They could have taken his DNA when it was discovered later that there was foreign DNA on the duct tape. But they didn't do that.

They didn't take his hair samples, which would have come in play when later on an UNIDENTIFIED MALE HAIR was found with Caylee's skull. But they didn't do that. Nor did they take his fingerprints.
One can only speculate why they didn't do any of this."

"Kronk muddied the waters something awful, yet the police left him alone.
They didn't open any unmarked doors. Was it because they were afraid of what they might find?"
-JOSE BAEZ PRESUMED GUILTY

And what if they did all that and officially ruled Kronk out?
Then they would be forced to seek the MALE PERP who really DID kill or dump Caylee.

Can't have that, now can we?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479731 Jan 10, 2013
Hey BS MURPH ,sorry had to prove you wrong again::

The child's death certificate was filed today, and she was cremated in the past few days, WKMG's Adam Longo reported. Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the grandparents decided on the cremation to protect the child. Longo reported that the grandparents are not keeping the ashes in their home — they fear vandals — and they don't want a marked grave either.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#479732 Jan 10, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>NO, she was found not guilty....doesn't mean innocent. Just because her DNA was not found does not mean that she didn't do it, she had LOTS of time on her side, elements as well. I will never ever believe she didn't kill her child, all of her actions and lack there of tell quite a story, she reminds me a lot of Jodi Arias.
Exactly. Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#479733 Jan 10, 2013
Who is Daisy?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#479734 Jan 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"proven facts"...are you quite serious?!
"proven facts" that come peppered with ridiculous conspiracy theories and endless speculation!
It's all pretty simple as far as I'm concerned -- "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true", Judge Judy Sheindlin.
Proven facts aren't peppered with anything and I'm LMAO @ your Judge Judy quote!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#479735 Jan 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice Jose Baez's book is copied to a State of Florida Statutes site?
How nice -- does that mean his book become LAW and that's why Daisy will use it as evidence in the upcoming murder trial?
I bet Jose Baez is VERY impressed that his story has become the court's mouthpiece and I'd think that's very close to becoming god of law, don't you....???
Your Bat syht cazy ,I am surprised though you didnt post it in your usual way so I corrected it for you.

""I notice Jose Baez's book is copied to a State of Florida Statutes site,in a backwards kind of way""

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#479736 Jan 10, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that! Very interesting, thanks
yw
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479737 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL @ "Daisy the logger".
I didn't realize you were comparing the two books. I don't always read back all the way.
Yes, on this thread for the next 10 pages or so, intermingled with other posts, are some of the descrepancies I noted.

There are also certain parts of the book where Jose Baez comes across as a total Space Cadet -- my theory is he's JABing at someone else throughout the book, who is Richard Grund.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...

That's why I continue to say I found the book Presumed Guilty rather fascinating and mysterious. In fact it opens the door to more questions than it answers.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#479738 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Who is Daisy?
The idiotic Ohio poster who clones the intelligent Days poster from Ohio.
FL st406_12

United States

#479739 Jan 10, 2013
"Another thing that shocked me was that it wasn't until the prosecution's closing argument that Jeff Ashton finally admitted that the prosecution didn't believe Kronk.

Unfortunately it came after I closed my case and sat down. If I had had the opportunity, I would have stood and said, "When you're asking for the death penalty, it takes a lot of nerve to show the jury a crime scene and evidence from that crime scene when the person who gave it to you is, in your OWN opinion, dishonest."

"I won't say that it was prosecutorial misconduct, but it was certainly deliberate on their part not to call him.
I'm sure their response would be, "We didn't call him because we didn't believe him, but we don't believe the scene was staged or anything like that so we presented everything in good faith.".
I have a different point of view. To me, what they did was SCANDALOUS."
-Jose Baez Presumed Guilty

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#479740 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Who is Daisy?
Daisy GrunT of course perhaps a niece of the Rev.
They both seem to have prophetic abilities...

'Daisy is Old English and means the eye of the day or Vision. People who have this name tend to be able to see prophetically.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,190,504
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min red and right 51,425
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr End Times 17,358
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr End Times 27,079
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr End Times 12,026
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr End Times 22,216
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) 4 hr old timey 112
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Wiley_Kyote 71,210
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr A duck 17,842
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr King George 96,887
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:32PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM