Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478753 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
About?
That it didn't matter what a piece of paper said.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478754 Jan 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems fishy because no such article ever existed.
Fishy Ya Say ! Oh Lawdy Lawdy do you be serving up Crab Puffs ?

Save me some darlin I will be there in less time than it takes to shake a skanks tail

Don't go yet, Arf a Mo have to check my files and archives to tell ya sumfing..

OK. Here we go ducky - got an E from a friend of mine who mentioned this book written by Zach Adams entitled 'Made A Killing" location is in Glasgow.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478755 Jan 7, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Lifetime will add the "strange backwards coincidence" in the movie. Maybe someday someone will...
Just think Casey led detectives to Universal down a hall to an office which didn't exist for her.
And they said she premeditated.
But it did exist for her. The detective asked if her stories were helping to find Caylee and she answered "in a sort of backwards way".

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#478756 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Before he left the house, Lanza destroyed the hard drive on his computer, which likely kept some of the records of what games he played and who he played with."
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/newto...
I wonder if this is true, or just a news story.
Why wonder if it's true or not -Since most news stories are simply those put out by Media 'hores.

You seem to be adrift - perhaps you should put down your Ggrund clock and reset your maritime clock.

Fluctuating is not good for a woman your age. Ask Stalker - she knows she had a heart attack,Tho 'twernt from fluctuating but was caused instead by flatulence from eating too many Ham Hocks.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#478757 Jan 7, 2013
Gotta go. Have a feeling the following comments will be similar to those of last night when the 3 tards spent several hours discussing shorts.

These wannabe lawyers - although comical at times can also be total Boors.

Yet after such self promoting comments nary a one of them has proven whether or not denim can be ripped by wildlife.

LMAO stay tuned for the Three Caballeros coming to this thread tomorrow.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#478758 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But it did exist for her. The detective asked if her stories were helping to find Caylee and she answered "in a sort of backwards way".
PSST! Sorry to interrupt your brilliant intense comments - BUT the post you sent me earlier of a Gag looks more like a 6 strand hair piece.

Did you perhaps intend to send it to your BFF Daisy who only has 5 strands and inadvertently send it to me in your haste to post.
Daisey needs it more than I.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#478759 Jan 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony appeals four convictions for lying 1
BARBARA LISTON, REUTERS
FIRST POSTED: MONDAY, JANUARY 07, 2013 08:24 PM EST | UPDATED: MONDAY, JANUARY 07, 2013 08:36 PM EST
ORLANDO, FLA.- Lawyers for Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2011, will be back in a Florida court on Tuesday to appeal her four convictions for lying to the authorities.
The convictions stemmed from claims Anthony made after her toddler disappeared in 2008, triggering a nationwide search that drew widespread media attention.
Caylee Anthony’s body was eventually found dumped in the woods near the Anthony home.
Anthony, 26, was convicted of lying to lead detective Yuri Melich when she said she left Caylee on or about June 9, 2008, with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.
She was also convicted of lying when she claimed she was employed at Universal Studios, had told Universal co-workers that Caylee was missing, and later received a phone call from Caylee.
According to an appellate brief, Anthony’s lawyers will argue that the four lies should have been considered one offense, because the statements were made during an extended interrogation by detectives.
Though she was acquitted of all major charges at her closely watched trial, Anthony was sentenced to a maximum total of four years in prison on four charges of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
Taking into account the three years she spent in jail awaiting trial, time off for good behavior and other factors, Casey is scheduled to complete her sentence on Sunday after serving one year of probation at a secret location.
In their oral arguments before the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, Florida, Anthony’s lawyers will also argue that jurors should never have heard any of her statements to detectives during the initial investigation because she had not been advised of her constitutional right to remain silent.
One of Anthony’s lawyers told Reuters she would not be in court for Tuesday’s hearing.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/01/07/casey-an...
This is the Canadian version of the story - Casey's probation ends on Sunday.
We're adverse to becoming Americanized so we rewrite the news.
WHEEEE!
Court day!

Let the lunatics begin, they've been ramping up for several days, time for the "BIG SHOW" of Baby Killer support.

Scrams, Murph, Dayz/DAx/Eva/Krusty and Web.

The Four Minions of the Baby Killer.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#478760 Jan 8, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems fishy because no such article ever existed.
Oh it most certainly did exist the link vanished along with the thread.

go figure
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478761 Jan 8, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
About?
That Casey was a Ho and she came from the most dysfunctional family of liars the world has ever seen

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#478762 Jan 8, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This was done.
There was a photocopy taken of his driver's license -- as there was with all the recorded witness statements.
It doesn't matter if Melich wrote the name wrong or whether the transcriber typed the name wrong -- proper identification was made and is attributable thanks to the photocopied driver's license.
Misspellings of chloroform and suffocation are far more perplexing than the misspelling of 'Aron'.
Who the hell spells it 'Aron', anyway? That's dorky in and of itself.
He looks more the 'Erin' type up close.
Isn't that the way Elvis spelled his middle name? Maybe he was named after the "King" and thats why he is the "King" of swords? ; D
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478763 Jan 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That it didn't matter what a piece of paper said.
Psychos have said the same thing about restraining orders.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478764 Jan 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it most certainly did exist the link vanished along with the thread.
go figure
There was no such article ever written,published or documented '

Are you completly so stupid as to think anybody in thier right mind would believe your post.
I will guarantee that if something like that had came out,it would have been on every talk show,every newspaper,and would have been a discussion right here on this topix board for month's,with you Casey lovers and us Caylee supporters.
If your going to post lies,make them sound believable at least.
Not only that if it were true and only posted in a paper even once,you can bet you could google it to read it even now.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478766 Jan 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This was one of the stated reasons why Dr G ruled the death a homicide.
CORRECT YOU ARE!!

Now for the tards playing along at home..........

The FBI testified that neither Casey or anyone from the Anthony household scientifically links to any such crime.

In the absence of medical causation and/or a conviction - the medico-legal investigation remains open .......which means the above statute is STILL IN PLAY.......even if Casey or George or whomever confessed to the actual death tomorrow.

I think I will go reread

Presumed Guilty
Page 145
Chapter 12: STAGED CRIME SCENE
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478767 Jan 8, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the way Elvis spelled his middle name? Maybe he was named after the "King" and thats why he is the "King" of swords? ; D
Could be.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478768 Jan 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
I remember reading a statement from one of Casey's friends who said Casey would meet Caylee's father's grandparents in the parking lot of Sawgrass.
It may have been an article it's been so long ago but the grandparents would supposedly keep Caylee for a few days at a time.
This was before Caylee was found, the article or statement has vanished.
Did you check Melina's police interview?

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#478769 Jan 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no such article ever written,published or documented '
Are you completly so stupid as to think anybody in thier right mind would believe your post.
I will guarantee that if something like that had came out,it would have been on every talk show,every newspaper,and would have been a discussion right here on this topix board for month's,with you Casey lovers and us Caylee supporters.
If your going to post lies,make them sound believable at least.
Not only that if it were true and only posted in a paper even once,you can bet you could google it to read it even now.
Yes, there was and I am not going to waste my time exchanging unplesantries with you about it.

I have absolutely no reason to lie on a stupid message board about an article I read in 08.

Just because you have mastered the art of lying doesn't mean everyone else has.
TastesLikeChiche n

Tacoma, WA

#478770 Jan 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The hard drive?-)
Webbie, I thought that was included in some of the tips released early on.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478771 Jan 8, 2013
Good news!

Jeff was briefly sworn in - seconds after midnight - to ensure his office is running legally today.
(He's at work now).

ON FRIDAY, Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will swear him in, during a CEREMONIAL swearing in party for the public.
Maybe the Anthony's will attend.

It will give the boycotters something new to boycott.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478772 Jan 8, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/i ndex.cfm?App_mode=Display_Stat ute&Search_String=&URL =0400-0499/0406/Sections/0406. 12.html
"Any person who knowingly fails or refuses to report such death and circumstances, who refuses to make available prior medical or other information pertinent to the death investigation, or who, without an order from the office of the district medical examiner, willfully touches, removes, or disturbs the body, clothing, or any article upon or near the body, with the intent to alter the evidence or circumstances surrounding the death, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor in the first degree."

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE IN 2013!!!!!

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#478773 Jan 8, 2013
TastesLikeChichen wrote:
<quoted text>
Webbie, I thought that was included in some of the tips released early on.
Possibly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,446
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 min Lexus1985 17,083
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 17 min Lexus1985 11,931
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min gcaveman1 46,675
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 56 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,863
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr texas pete 26,893
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr texas pete 2,510
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••