“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#478578 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Hubs has been going to bed at 6:00 pm to get some relief, lol.
I knew it!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478579 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not asinine to believe that if what he wrote didn't have Casey's full support, we'd have heard protestations from her other attorneys by now.
That's dumb. You're saying if Casey did not fully full support Jose Baez's story, her other attorneys would go WaaaaWaaaaWaaa'ing to the media?

Some lousy team member you'd make!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#478580 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
LE is required to verify identification before witnesses are interviewed. The witness's properly spelled name appears on that ID and LE has the technology available to double check it.
Perhaps Jesse's middle name was intentionally mispelled on the fabricated ID the imposter was provided with and LE simply played along with the "bro"?
Regardless, nobody is legally accountable for statements made in a legal document of a different name, even if it's close but no cigar! You should know that, even if you flunked first year law.
What's most likely is NONE of Jesse's statements have been released - preservation of evidence, ya know?
What planet do you live on again?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#478581 Jan 7, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce, don't forget Denise will be telling all about Gods & Beasts Feb 26
Gods and Beasts: A Novel (Alex Morrow)[Kindle Edition]
Denise Mina (Author)
That's right -- love me my Denise. Thanx for the reminder.

Kate Atkinson has a new book out,'Life After Life', in March. Not a Jackson Brodie story, however. Boo. The book actually sounds good though.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478582 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're anything like Dizdar & Co., they're a few slices short of a loaf themselves.
"THE END IS COMING! THE END IS COMING! MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO SHELLY"
So Richard Grund is pizzzzed at Russ Dizdar now too, is he?

Anyone left in his corner?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478583 Jan 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
YES SHE DID
YES SHE DID
YES SHE DID
YES SHE DID
An outstanding example of "How to Win an Argument".

Did you read the book too?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#478584 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's dumb. You're saying if Casey did not fully full support Jose Baez's story, her other attorneys would go WaaaaWaaaaWaaa'ing to the media?
Some lousy team member you'd make!
Where did I say they would take their concerns to the media?

Come on, Rambler, that's not their only recourse.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478585 Jan 7, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashton did "PROVE" it, to me -- and millions of others.
The rest of your post is ridiculous.
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, Lifetime, WESH, WFTV, WKMG
— posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2013 12:03 PM

When Jeff Ashton is asked about Casey Anthony, I’m reminded of Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) talking about the Mob:“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.”
It was pretty clear from two Ashton interviews over the weekend that he’s ready to move beyond the Anthony case. Ashton will be sworn in as Orange-Osceola state attorney at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday.

When asked where Anthony is, Ashton said he has a standard response.“I don’t know and I don’t care,” Ashton told Greg Warmoth on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight.”

“As I said in the book, I think we did about everything that we could in this case with what we were given. The jury’s verdict is what it is,” Ashton said.........

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478586 Jan 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Are folks getting all cranked up for COURT TOMORROW?
Fat, flabby baby killer and her big black blobs, live on stage!
It's not expected she'll be there.

"It's unlikely that Anthony will be at the hearing — defendants rarely attend, a spokeswoman for the court said — but the outcome of the appeal will likely impact her testimony in several still-pending lawsuits.
<snip>
Tuesday's arguments will be heard by a three-judge panel of the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m., will be short: The court only allows each side 15 minutes to argue."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

Level 7

Location hidden

#478587 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe an alien hybrid with sharp Talons tried to dress Caylee?
How about ex post facto?(And I assume you were joking in the above post).

Seen any "slasher" videos lately?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478588 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was. However, I did predict the verdict years before trial. Imagine what else I could "get right" if only I had a wet-stone to hone that edge even sharper.
Sometimes, Rambler, it's best to just go with your gut based upon what's in the docs, rather than conjure up baseless scenarios. Sometimes 2 & 2 really does equal 4.
I know you know that. You might not like it, but you do know it.
ngrace
I wouldn't exactly say that.

The original ngrace believed Casey was innocent of any involvement in Caylee's death.

You believe she's a ditz with memory fatigue.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478589 Jan 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on again?
Earth.

How about you?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#478590 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not expected she'll be there.
"It's unlikely that Anthony will be at the hearing — defendants rarely attend, a spokeswoman for the court said — but the outcome of the appeal will likely impact her testimony in several still-pending lawsuits.
<snip>
Tuesday's arguments will be heard by a three-judge panel of the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m., will be short: The court only allows each side 15 minutes to argue."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
She'll have more time to eat wings and lard in West Palm.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478591 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say they would take their concerns to the media?
Come on, Rambler, that's not their only recourse.
How would you expect you'd know whether or not Casey fully supported Jose Baez's story which he wrote in his book?

Be specific.

Level 7

Location hidden

#478592 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Twitter.com/cfnews13casey is okay but this is a serious issue that effects the rights of all Americans.
I think it should be carried live on C-Span, C-Span ll and C-Span lll.
That it does. Too bad so many people take their rights for granted. That is, of course, until the day it personally affects their own lives.

Any guesses as to how the court will rule?

Level 7

Location hidden

#478594 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't exactly say that.
The original ngrace believed Casey was innocent of any involvement in Caylee's death.
You believe she's a ditz with memory fatigue.
I still believe she is innocent of murdering her child, as I have since the first set of docs came out, in 2008.

But I do believe after all these years and all this subsequent evidence has been released, as well as trial testimony, I failed to see the most logical explanation of what happened a lot sooner, which would, indeed, make me "not the sharpest tool in the shed", as you pointed out.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478595 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you expect you'd know whether or not Casey fully supported Jose Baez's story which he wrote in his book?
Be specific.
LMAO! Without money stolen from Amy Kray-Zee can't even afford a bra big enough to SUPPORT her pendulous droopy Mammies.

Ever notice how they give even better time than a Grund Clock as they sway back & forth.. Tic Toc- Flip Flop.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478596 Jan 7, 2013
Krissy, I've looked for that video doing a few keyword searches but no luck. I'm almost certain the link to it's on the Grund thread.

Oh well, perhaps an alien destroyed the evidence.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478597 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I still believe she is innocent of murdering her child, as I have since the first set of docs came out, in 2008.
But I do believe after all these years and all this subsequent evidence has been released, as well as trial testimony, I failed to see the most logical explanation of what happened a lot sooner, which would, indeed, make me "not the sharpest tool in the shed", as you pointed out.
Yes, and in your world it's totally plausible that innocent people frame other innocent people for murder over an accident.

Frankly, I'm thankful not to share it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478598 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
That it does. Too bad so many people take their rights for granted. That is, of course, until the day it personally affects their own lives.
Any guesses as to how the court will rule?
Why do you think the defense Appeal Brief lists Melich, Wells and Appling as the police officers present when Casey was interrogated at Universal Studios, and the state names Melich, Wells and Allen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,358
Poop (Sep '12) 14 min ImmaGetMeSome 27
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 18 min ImmaGetMeSome 144
600 Lb Life 28 min ImmaGetMeSome 1
Casey Anthony: Profile Of A Sociopath (Jun '11) 45 min ImmaGetMeSome 14
Poll Is Casey Anthony a sociopath? (Jun '11) 48 min ImmaGetMeSome 15
2 Weeks and Counting 53 min ImmaGetMeSome 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]