CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#478549 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>OMG...please share whatever you're on with me :)
I doubt you can afford it honey! It's priceless!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#478550 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. He just made an appointment to have three teeth removed tomorrow. I bet he thinks that buys him another couple of weeks, lol. I need to get in my office and get ready to work...the stress is killing me.
Here's what you do: buy an airhorn. Every time he's in your office, creep up behind him & blast the horn in his ear. He'll learn to stay out of there.

Then you can proceed to housebreaking.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#478551 Jan 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you do: buy an airhorn. Every time he's in your office, creep up behind him & blast the horn in his ear. He'll learn to stay out of there.
LOL he'd just take out his super sonic hearing aids.

He kills me..I could be standing right next to him and say something and he promptly says "huh", yet when I'm across the house he hears every friggin word.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#478552 Jan 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I'd be happy if just lifted the damn toilet seat. I swear he does stuff just to piss me off, lol.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#478553 Jan 7, 2013
This thread was initiated by ngrace and her
con_fused dis_loyal re_cruits to Obstruct Justice
within the court of public opinion...

ALL RISE....The court is in session (US COURT)
Quiet Please.....

January 8th 2013...1:30 PM
Be There!

NOT TO BE CON_FUSED BY COURT TV HLN IN SESSION!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#478554 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere in their misguided minds they think they stand a chance of rehabilitating the little murderer.
Religion should go back to "an eye for an eye". I bet there would be a lot less dead kids if it did.
And would also involve a 'one-eyed' child killer hiding out in FL.
One who has lots of huge teeth to spare for a 'tooth for a tooth.'

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#478555 Jan 7, 2013
Where did DAYZ run off to after her eff up posting?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#478556 Jan 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go...PERFECT choice of words You AXE it Diane!
FREEZE THIS POST !!! It's REAL!!!!
5 Stars for DianeAx,
Disagree with you yet again, I doubt Bwahahaha! can be considered a fine choice of words, unless of course another illiterate tard is doing the considering.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#478557 Jan 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Twattering again perhaps, or working on the new WEBsite

Speaking of WEB, curious as to why she never just selected the Block button each time you sent her a PM.

Could it be she was wearing her hat too low over her eyes OR OR is it too difficult to do when orbiting in space astride a broom ??

Hopefully she takes the sage advice offered and reportd you.

LMAO that'll larn ya !

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#478558 Jan 7, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
And would also involve a 'one-eyed' child killer hiding out in FL.
One who has lots of huge teeth to spare for a 'tooth for a tooth.'
I'm with Sanka. I wonder if the little old ppl she's staying with sleep with one eye open. Can you imagine having Casey live you?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

#478559 Jan 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Now that is oe trained Cat,surprize Casey nd Cindy hadnt tried that.There are picures in the article,quite ingenious really.
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters)- A cat carrying a saw and a mobile phone was "detained" as it entered a prison gate in northeast Brazil, Brazilian media reported on Saturday.
Prison guards were surprised when they saw a white cat crossing the main gate of the prison, its body wrapped with tape. A closer look showed the feline also carried drills, an earphone, a memory card, batteries and a phone charger.
All 263 detainees in the prison of Arapiraca, a city of 215,000 people in the state of Alagoas, are considered suspect in the plot, which is being investigated by local police.
Speaking of inmates.. I wonder which lawyer in ID is representing these felons. Wonder if we are familiar with his wife ?

One thing is certain - if they win this case their wives will be participating in conjugal visits more often than once a week as they do now.

Inmates blame booze for crimes, sue beer companies
Plaintiffs seek $1 billion in damages
Published On: Jan 07 2013 11:02:03 AM EST

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Inmates-blam...
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#478561 Jan 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and according to your location your in Fla.
Maybe it should come to that type of justice there, since it is quite evident that citizen's like your self will lie to get on a jury and turn people lose because they havent enough intelligence to understand evidence presente to them,and in hopes of recieving huge amounts of money for interviews with the press.
Fla cater's to criminal's, drug addicts,murderer's,liars,fraud s,con-artist,rapist and especially if they are women.
Classic example.
The very same day that Debra Lefey was released on probation with home monitoring for having sex with a student, a male counterpart with the same charge ( First time offender like Debra ) was sentenced to 10 yr's in prison,and according to the charges Debra had several sessions with the boy,the male only had one.
Maybe it's time for you Floridan's to stand up, but I suspect your probably doing drug's or on probation also.
Florida sounds a lot like your Mobile Home Park. Except, they include the men.....obviously.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#478562 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, I'd be happy if just lifted the damn toilet seat. I swear he does stuff just to piss me off, lol.
He probably does do stuff just to annoy you. Does your hubs mind having his dad there for SO long?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#478565 Jan 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
This thread was initiated by ngrace and her
con_fused dis_loyal re_cruits to Obstruct Justice
within the court of public opinion...
ALL RISE....The court is in session (US COURT)
Quiet Please.....
January 8th 2013...1:30 PM
Be There!
NOT TO BE CON_FUSED BY COURT TV HLN IN SESSION!
Why do you always use underlines between your words? It makes your posts even harder to read.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#478566 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with Sanka. I wonder if the little old ppl she's staying with sleep with one eye open. Can you imagine having Casey live you?
I'd rather have your father-in-law living with me than Casey.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#478567 Jan 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably does do stuff just to annoy you. Does your hubs mind having his dad there for SO long?
Poor Hubs has been going to bed at 6:00 pm to get some relief, lol.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478568 Jan 7, 2013
Did Rambler trip and fall again

A powerful earthquake measuring 7.5 magnitude struck a remote corner of the Pacific Coast in Alaska, must have ben hiking near the coast again.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478569 Jan 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always use underlines between your words? It makes your posts even harder to read.
Total ignorance would be my guess

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#478570 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me to play guessing games?
The answer is you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I never said I was. However, I did predict the verdict years before trial. Imagine what else I could "get right" if only I had a wet-stone to hone that edge even sharper.

Sometimes, Rambler, it's best to just go with your gut based upon what's in the docs, rather than conjure up baseless scenarios. Sometimes 2 & 2 really does equal 4.

I know you know that. You might not like it, but you do know it.

ngrace
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478571 Jan 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Probably trying to figure out why the clothes,bags,duct tape,chlorophorm,household weapons searches all came from the Anthony's house,and cant understand why normal people with common sense believe Casy killed Caylee and the rest of the Family are accomplices,espeially Cindy Anthony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Cheech the Conser... 1,620,980
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Agents of Corruption 64,005
Anybody know what happened to crazy Ron? 8 hr GoGetThem 2
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 8 hr GoGetThem 42
Florida Cops Investgated 8 hr GoGetThem 1
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Sat That guy 1,339
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Sat Fart Pool 210

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages