CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478412 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down.......you're hyperventilating and your brain is deprived of oxygen.
He's going to start emitting that oxygen deprivation chemical that AN is always blathering about.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478413 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony appeal to be heard Tuesday
ORLANDO --
The Case Against Casey Anthony heads back to court this week.
Anthony's lawyer will ask a state appeals court to throw out her convictions for lying to the police.
The jury in her murder trial convicted her on four charges of lying to law enforcement.
Anthony's lawyer says it should only be one charge because it's otherwise considered double jeopardy.
The outcome of this hearing could also decide if Anthony will have to testify in another trial.
She's refused to answer questions in a defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.
Her lawyer says any answers could jeopardize her appeal, which prompted Gonzalez's lawyers to have their trial delayed until after the appeal.
Anthony is not expected to be in court for Tuesday's hearing in Daytona Beach.
Watch the hearing on News 13 starting at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday and get live updates on Twitter from the courtroom by following @cfnews13casey.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Twitter.com/cfnews13casey is okay but this is a serious issue that effects the rights of all Americans.

I think it should be carried live on C-Span, C-Span ll and C-Span lll.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478414 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Baez, who had Casey's full support when he wrote the book, gave us some things otherwise unknown, to think about.
Casey supported his request to write a book.
She didn't endorse or speak to the validity of everything in the book.

Baez told his story......Not Casey's story.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478415 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Very clever.....but you know what I meant. Denim doesn't rip (by trying to cram someone into them when they are too small). Most females can tell you all about lying down on their backs in order to get those too-tight suckers to zip up for the first time when they are new or freshly laundered.
But, denim, as in most fabrics, will rip if an instrument is used or they are snagged on a sharp object. Emphasis on sharp.
Maybe an alien hybrid with sharp Talons tried to dress Caylee?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#478417 Jan 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it before several times on this thread..
My name is Donia Thimons!
Your description of what you saw should have been enough. Anyone who read the docs, would have recognized it

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#478418 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09
<< < (40/398) > >>
no rose colored glasses:
Quote from: Kat_Gram on May 01, 2009, 04:52:17 PM
Maybe it's your computer, I can see the boat and Geo Ant & Milstead.
That's because it is now back up, it must have been down, or some kind of trouble, oh well, there goes that.
pink angel:
The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)
She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th.(which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)
She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.
Here is a link to her claim.....
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
If Casey was even carrying her won cell phone.....I have to wonder why any tipsters with sightings of Caylee are considered crazy or looking for attention. In WW's case it did nothing but cause trouble for her. She never once waivered in her story, in spite of it. I admire her courage.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478421 Jan 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Never thought of that reason, but it would make sense as I, too, do believe the remains site was staged.
Going back to Casey's first jail-house call home, "they already said if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".
Somebody took her at her word.....literally. The question is, who?
Casey wasn't talking but Caylee would have told so whoever had Caylee killed her.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478423 Jan 7, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey wasn't talking but Caylee would have told so whoever had Caylee killed her.
Premeditated Murder!!!!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#478424 Jan 7, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanka I had seven pms from you while I was away and quite frankly you should try to get webcam images out of your mind.
You are ate up
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> That's creepy, webbie.
Sanka tried that with me and was told that she best not PM again. It IS more than creepy. It's sick.
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478425 Jan 7, 2013
DON'T RIDE WITH STRANGERS!!!
Predators are everywhere.

OOOOHHHHH PRIIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE????

**"A Slidell Police Department news release said the alleged victim told authorities that while walking along Old Spanish Trail on April 5 around 11 a.m., Dizdar stopped and offered her a ride.

Once inside his vehicle, Dizdar asked if she wanted a job working with him at his construction business.
She accepted and for the next few hours she assisted him in giving construction estimates throughout the area.

At the end of the day, Dizdar asked if she would like to attend a party with him and she accepted his invitation. Dizdar purchased some beer and the two went to the residence located in the Tanglewood Estates neighborhood. At the party, the girl said she drank one beer and then passed out.

The girl said she awoke the next morning in a travel trailer with Dizdar.
She was partially nude, felt sick and had a headache. "**
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478427 Jan 7, 2013
Didn't Casey go to a party, drink one beer, wake up partially nude - then learn she was pregnant???

JESSE GRUND LAW ENFORCEMENT INTERVIEW:
"I think if something happened to Caylee, her one toe that she's had in reality for the last couple years, her one foot would be gone and she would be completely in her own separate world. I think uh, that's because Casey directly has some issues that mentally she's never gotten taken care of.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478428 Jan 7, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanka I had seven pms from you while I was away and quite frankly you should try to get webcam images out of your mind.
You are ate up
<quoted text>
Sanka tried that with me and was told that she best not PM again. It IS more than creepy. It's sick.
I don't understand why sanka persists he never gets a response.

Did sanka leave you alone after you asked for the pming to stop?

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#478429 Jan 7, 2013
I see a hate marathon first thing this AM from the kc ass kissing lovers!

kc KILLED CAYLEE!!!!!!!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478430 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
Didn't Casey go to a party, drink one beer, wake up partially nude - then learn she was pregnant???
JESSE GRUND LAW ENFORCEMENT INTERVIEW:
"I think if something happened to Caylee, her one toe that she's had in reality for the last couple years, her one foot would be gone and she would be completely in her own separate world. I think uh, that's because Casey directly has some issues that mentally she's never gotten taken care of.
Your skewed inference is crystal clear...incendiary but clear.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478431 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going to start emitting that oxygen deprivation chemical that AN is always blathering about.
Yes, Trex would make a good test case -- it will be read about in medical journals until the end of time! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478432 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Twitter.com/cfnews13casey is okay but this is a serious issue that effects the rights of all Americans.
I think it should be carried live on C-Span, C-Span ll and C-Span lll.
A serious issue that effects the rights of all Americans? Okayyyyy.....

I've followed a couple of the hearings on 13twitter. It's better than news stories if live feed is not available because they close it to comments. That's where the quote was written from TM's attorney, Mr Wites - Caylee's biodad knows WHEN she died.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478433 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe an alien hybrid with sharp Talons tried to dress Caylee?
That's a clever thought!

I've never seen demon's talons but perhaps ngracie knows all about it and that's what she was getting at.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#478434 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've followed a couple of the hearings on 13twitter. It's better than news stories if live feed is not available because they close it to comments. That's where the quote was written from TM's attorney, Mr Wites - Caylee's biodad knows WHEN she died.
Caylee's biodad didn't know she was alive.
DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

#478435 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
DON'T RIDE WITH STRANGERS!!!
Predators are everywhere.
OOOOHHHHH PRIIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE????
**"A Slidell Police Department news release said the alleged victim told authorities that while walking along Old Spanish Trail on April 5 around 11 a.m., Dizdar stopped and offered her a ride.
Once inside his vehicle, Dizdar asked if she wanted a job working with him at his construction business.
She accepted and for the next few hours she assisted him in giving construction estimates throughout the area.
At the end of the day, Dizdar asked if she would like to attend a party with him and she accepted his invitation. Dizdar purchased some beer and the two went to the residence located in the Tanglewood Estates neighborhood. At the party, the girl said she drank one beer and then passed out.
The girl said she awoke the next morning in a travel trailer with Dizdar.
She was partially nude, felt sick and had a headache. "**
No kidding! I wonder how many prinnie can take on?
Ban Gloomy Now

United States

#478436 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. All Americans.

Miranda.....when it's applicable.......when it's not.......what constitutes an arrest.........what constitutes an unarrest.....are issues which could impact any citizen at any time.

It goes beyond Casey Anthony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,251,360
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Brian_G 53,954
Review: VIP PRO Travel 3 hr Darlene 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 97,403
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 72,211
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 6 hr SouthernBelle 49
Save America Execute Crooked Jews 6 hr Adolph Hitler 2
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages