CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478131 Jan 6, 2013
Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09

<< < (40/398) > >>

no rose colored glasses:
Quote from: Kat_Gram on May 01, 2009, 04:52:17 PM

Maybe it's your computer, I can see the boat and Geo Ant & Milstead.

That's because it is now back up, it must have been down, or some kind of trouble, oh well, there goes that.

pink angel:
The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)

She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th.(which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)

She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.

Here is a link to her claim.....
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#478132 Jan 6, 2013
There was a poster named web who said she worked at web cams and flashed pictures of herself hugging spooks on the stairs.

Any way she said Baez hired Clovis to target posters who had differing opinions.

I remember telling my husband and he laughed so hard over that.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#478133 Jan 6, 2013
Casey was never worried, alarmed or concerned, because she killed Caylee and knew her parents were backing her lies.
she knew they'd keep her safe and forget all about Caylee.
Just the way she liked it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478134 Jan 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey was never worried, alarmed or concerned, because she knew
the FBI had done a good job..and knew Caylee was safe...
Is there a reason that your story changed from June 17, 2008 to June 19, 2008?

June 17th has become too overbooked --
- in bed with Tony all day
- renting an apartment
- stopping over at the Stutz's
- downloading the photo
- at church in, what town was that again?

Am I missing anything?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#478135 Jan 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no evidence that police suspected Jesse of drowning Caylee is the Anthony swimming pool -- especially by October 14, 2008 Casey was already charged with murder on the chloroform in the trunk scenario.
It appears MURPH is living an alternate reality.
It appears many here live an alternate reality.

I just hope they are satisfied with typing crazy crap on Topix and don't own any firearms, drive cars or have kids.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#478136 Jan 6, 2013
oliviasmom wrote:

I have to say that this is no huge surprise but I was holding out hope for a miracle. I walked in my door this afternoon to a three year old little girl who looks remarkably like Caylee and I absolutely cannot get my mind around how she could do this. My precious baby tells me how much she loves me and just wants to be by my side "helping" me all the time. How could a mother be so cold and uncaring for that adorable little person?? My God, she's in a landfill somewhere or at the bottom of a lake and her mother's out partying and doing whatever else she was doing all this time???? And, it's beside the point if it was an accident, IMO. The disgrace is what happened to her afterward! She drove around in that car with that baby in the trunk!! Lord, help us all!! Sorry for the rambling, but my emotions are in overdrive right now. Why, Casey?? Why?? You were supposed to protect her. She was supposed to be safest with you. Why??
Rest in peace, sweet Caylee. I'm so sorry you didn't have a mother who loved you like you deserved.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478137 Jan 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
There was a poster named web who said she worked at web cams and flashed pictures of herself hugging spooks on the stairs.
Any way she said Baez hired Clovis to target posters who had differing opinions.
That's probably closer to the truth.

By April, 2009 Richard Grund shifted his paranoia from Cindy to bloggers.

Nancy Grace - aired April 8, 2009
GRACE: With me tonight, former fiance Jesse Grund`s family with us, father Richard Grund. Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. I`m sure that a huge burden was lifted off you the day that tot mom was finally indicted, after so many people were pointing the finger at your son, who, I might add, cooperated, took a polygraph, the works with police.
Was there a point where your family was concerned tot mom would actually plant physical evidence against your son?
RICHARD GRUND: Thank you for having me, Nancy. Let me explain something. This hasn`t ended. This burden continues to go on. This effort to implicate my son, now myself and my wife, continues. So the burden hasn`t been released in that regard. And let me state this very clearly. This is an ongoing personal investigation. I have a private investigator named William Staub (ph) getting me all the evidence, so this is far from over.
<snip>
GRACE: So when you say it`s not over, I`m interpreting that to mean that you believe at trial, the defense is going to try to blame your son?
RICHARD GRUND: Nancy, I have hundreds of pages of documents. I can`t name names just yet. But not only do I think they`re going to name my son, I think that they`re going to name me. They`re possibly even going to name my wife. There is a group of people out there who claim to be working for the family and for the defense to fabricate reasonable doubt. And this is an ongoing everyday thing.
<snip>
GRACE: Tonight, with us, speaking out for the first time since these transcripts have been released, the family of former fiance Jesse Grund, father Richard Grund. Let me go back to you. You say that a group of people are creating evidence to try to frame your son at tot mom`s trial. Why do you say that?
RICHARD GRUND: Why do I say that is because there`s a group out there that are on the Internet -- it started out seemingly as a random individual who`s fixated...
GRACE: Wait. A minute a group on the Internet? You mean a bunch of bloggers?
RICHARD GRUND: No. No, ma`am. It`s a team of people who actively coordinate what they do, and then go out and invade the forums and invade the blogs and send e-mails. And it is what the law enforcement called a conspiracy to fabricate reasonable doubt.
GRACE: Well, we see it coming from a lot of the entourage around tot mom.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/0...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478138 Jan 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Does anyone but MURPH remember "Cobra" being involved in any Casey Anthony stuff?
I thought the Haleigh Cummings case was his attempt at fame.
My reply above intended to this post.

The question has not been answered - what's the origin of the hundreds of pages of documents Richard Grund referred to -- but who really cares given he was proven wrong?

Neither he, nor Jesse was blamed by the defense at the trail.

Did he ever publicly admit he was wrong, with an added sigh if relief?

Nope!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478139 Jan 6, 2013
MURPH, this is you?

To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....

This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...

This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....

Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?

Enquiring Mind wants to Know!

See you in Court......

Donia Denise Lacelle

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478141 Jan 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Sanka I had seven pms from you while I was away and quite frankly you should try to get webcam images out of your mind.

You are ate up
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478142 Jan 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
There was a poster named Miss sheriff who said she worked at OSCO and flashed pictures of herself hugging LP.
Any way she said Grund hired Cobra to target posters who had differing opinions.
HA! Seriously?

This is what you talk about with your "husband"?! WTF-ever.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478143 Jan 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
oliviasmom wrote:
I have to say that this is no huge surprise but I was holding out hope for a miracle. I walked in my door this afternoon to a three year old little girl who looks remarkably like Caylee and I absolutely cannot get my mind around how she could do this. My precious baby tells me how much she loves me and just wants to be by my side "helping" me all the time. How could a mother be so cold and uncaring for that adorable little person?? My God, she's in a landfill somewhere or at the bottom of a lake and her mother's out partying and doing whatever else she was doing all this time???? And, it's beside the point if it was an accident, IMO. The disgrace is what happened to her afterward! She drove around in that car with that baby in the trunk!! Lord, help us all!! Sorry for the rambling, but my emotions are in overdrive right now. Why, Casey?? Why?? You were supposed to protect her. She was supposed to be safest with you. Why??
Rest in peace, sweet Caylee. I'm so sorry you didn't have a mother who loved you like you deserved.
.....and that sums up what us NORMAL people just can't wrap our collective minds around, isn't it?!

HOW do you do that to such a sweet, helpless little person? HOW?!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478144 Jan 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey was never worried, alarmed or concerned, because she killed Caylee and knew her parents were backing her lies.
she knew they'd keep her safe and forget all about Caylee.
Just the way she liked it.
Sick fcks, all of them.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#478145 Jan 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanka I had seven pms from you while I was away and quite frankly you should try to get webcam images out of your mind.
You are ate up
What does "ate up" mean?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478146 Jan 6, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Seriously?
This is what you talk about with your "husband"?! WTF-ever.
I had never blogged before and thought it was a little scary.

I told my husband about cobra and he laughed.

One time he teased me and said here comes the cobra..

so

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#478147 Jan 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
so
Ugh...The image of your husband chasing you around the kitchen table naked is now burned in my minds eye.

You could have kept that one to yourself, eww.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#478148 Jan 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ate up
Why do you lie?

Art pic shame?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#478149 Jan 6, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>What does "ate up" mean?
Perhaps she knows of my fabulous weight loss plan?

Unimaginable beauty can be yours too.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#478150 Jan 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
MURPH, this is you?
To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....
This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...
This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....
Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?
Enquiring Mind wants to Know!
See you in Court......
Donia Denise Lacelle
"A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR..."

Murph, who's this Florida investigator?

When you began telling your story here, other than you said Corbra wasn't interested in investigating your claims, I don't recall you mentioning anything about a PI.

If it was Corbra, what an amazing coincident he was hired by two distinct parties connected to the Casey Anthony case - both you and Richard Grund.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#478151 Jan 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
so
So the snake thing is something you and your hubs play?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,508,010
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Buddy from Whites... 95
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 2 hr Princess Hey 192
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,959
Run the homeless out of Orlando! 5 hr ANONYMOUS 1
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 14,266
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 19,609

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages