CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#477587 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to what he has to say when he appears on this show. Of all the legal analysits I followed during the trial, I thought Judge Eaton was one of the few who actually offering a legal opinion, which aided in educating the public in the area of law.
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
11:33 a.m. EST, January 2, 2013
Aphrodite Jones' "Casey Anthony: Bella Vita" is an unusual and eye-opening take on the headline-making case.
For the program, Jones talks to Stan Strickland, who preceded Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. on the murder case; Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., who was an analyst for WESH-Channel 2; Brad Conway, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony; and Steve Helling of People magazine, which produced six cover stories about the saga.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...
LMAO " analysits"
much like some of those who analise the case on here.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#477588 Jan 4, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
ORAL ARGUMENTS
The Fifth District Court of Appeal offers audio and video of oral arguments from September 2005 to the present. Additionally, live video is streamed from our courtroom beginning approximately 5 minutes before each oral argument session. Please check the oral argument calendar for dates and times. Audio and video archive of oral arguments is generally made available within 48 hours of the live oral argument session.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a limit to the number of video connections this site can serve. Especially during higher profile cases it may be difficult to connect to the live video stream. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Oral Argument Calendar
Oral Argument Procedural Guidelines
Live Video Oral Arguments
Archived Video Oral Arguments
http://www.5dca.org/oralarguments.shtml
Can't wait!
"Can't wait!"

You desperately need a life.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477589 Jan 4, 2013
RC-CG wrote:
Initial Brief.(Defense)
http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony%2011-2357/1...

Answer Brief (State)
http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony%2011-2357/1...

These documents are interesting to read. They are also a good reminder of the contradictory testimony in this case. Four or five minutes differs greatly from 1/2 to one hour. I never have understood why nobody had a wristwatch the night of July 15/am of July 16th.

For example:
Initial Brief -
During the hearing, evidence was presented that asserted that the Appellant was arrested, placed in handcuffs, and placed in the back of a patrol car by a law enforcement officer who stated that the reason for the
arrest was possible child abuse.(R.20642). Conflicting evidence stated that that the Appellant was handcuffed for approximately five minutes.(R. 2A707-08). The Appellant was in the back of the patrol car for approximately thirty minutes to an hour.(R. 20643). The arresting officer was instructed to remove the Appellant's handcuffs and told that Detective Melich wanted to speak with the Appellant.(R. 20680-8).

Sargent Hosey stated that he had no memory of instructing Officer Ryan Eberlin to remove handcuffs from the Appellant. When asked "And you weren't going to let anybody leave, were you?" Lieutenant Hosey responded, "I can't say that I wouldn't have." (T. 625).

Answer Brief -
Deputy Eberlin testified that Cindy asked him to help her put Appellant in jail so that she would know where she would be.(R 135, Vol. I). Cindy Anthony wanted to press charges.(R 135, Vol. I). Deputy Eberlin testified that he believed the allegations made by Mrs. Anthony of the fraudulent use of her credit card and the stolen credit card.(R 135, Vol. I). According to Deputy Eberlin, Appellant was inside the residence when Cindy Anthony was making the latter statements.(R 135, Vol. I). Deputy Eberlin stated that "Cindy was outside at my vehicle [and Appellant] was inside the house." (R 135, Vol. I). So after Cindy made these statements, Deputy Eberlin testified to going inside the house and placing Appellant in handcuffs.(R 135-136, Vol. I). Deputy Eberlin then led Appellant outside to his vehicle and placed her in the vehicle.(R 136, Vol. I). At that point, Deputy Eberlin testified that he had a brief conversation with his supervisor, Sergeant Hosey.(R 116, Vol. I). Sergeant Hosey told Deputy Eberlin "to take Ms. Anthony out of handcuffs." (R 116, Vol. I). According to Deputy Eberlin, the suspect appeared to be Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.(R 133, Vol. I). Appellant was uncuffed and allowed to go about her business back into the house.(R 57, Vol. I). Deputy Eberlin testified that Appellant was handcuffed for no more than four to five minutes.(R 136, Vol. I).
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477590 Jan 4, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can't wait!"
You desperately need a life.
So what, hasn't anybody organized a boycott of the appeal hearing on Jan 8, 2013 at 1:30pm in Daytona?

You don't want the media there, is that it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477591 Jan 4, 2013
Here we go.... Hal Boedeker very often has just the answer to my questions!

Casey Anthony: Not ready for afternoon TV?– The TV Guy – Orlando Sentinel

The latest Casey Anthony court proceedings won’t get automatic play on television.
In Session will provide the feed to outlets when Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement are appealed at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. The case will be heard in the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. It could be a chance to see defense attorney Cheney Mason in action.

But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.

Orlando stations WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6, WFTV-Channel 9 and WOFL-Channel 35 all said they plan to live stream the Anthony coverage on their websites.

“We haven’t decided how much, if any, of the proceedings will air on TV,” said WESH news director Bob Longo about his station’s coverage.

The best bet to watch on television could be Central Florida News 13, although the cable channel hasn’t announced its plans.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

I'm hoping I can watch the raw, uncensored version directly from the 5dca site.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#477592 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The latest Casey Anthony court proceedings won’t get automatic play on television.
In Session will provide the feed to outlets when Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement are appealed at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. The case will be heard in the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. It could be a chance to see defense attorney Cheney Mason in action.
But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.
Orlando stations WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6, WFTV-Channel 9 and WOFL-Channel 35 all said they plan to live stream the Anthony coverage on their websites.
“We haven’t decided how much, if any, of the proceedings will air on TV,” said WESH news director Bob Longo about his station’s coverage.
The best bet to watch on television could be Central Florida News 13, although the cable channel hasn’t announced its plans.
Nothing about Casey Anthony is newsworthy. The media should ignore the baby-killer and let you wack-cases search for something else to fill your empty lives. Real people no longer care about the Anthony case.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#477593 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I'm hoping too!

Level 6

Location hidden

#477594 Jan 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about Casey Anthony is newsworthy. The media should ignore the baby-killer and let you wack-cases search for something else to fill your empty lives. Real people no longer care about the Anthony case.
Real People like Media People? such as Nancy Grace ?
who prosecuted judged and executed tot mom "On The Air"?
It's pay back time...Nancy's $how was all HOT AIR!

The Justice People operates in a US Court of Law!
They will determine the LAW ...not True TV entertainment!

Obviously, your also still tired, silly and Full of Hot Air Too!

Soon or later..the Truth always come out...
Is that why Nancy is hyperventilating in
Prosecuting Casey Anthony! I bet she is!
Stay Tuned! tired silly.....Get a Life!!!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#477595 Jan 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you want to see her FAT hairy azz on TV.
CONFESS.

Level 6

Location hidden

#477596 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
ORAL ARGUMENT CALENDAR
DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, FIFTH DISTRICT
DATE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 08, 2013 PLACE: 300 SOUTH BEACH STREET
DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA 32114
AFTERNOON(AMENDED)
An open session of the Court will be held on the above date and location for oral arguments in the cases indicated below.
The panel of Judges for this session is:
HONORABLE RICHARD B. ORFINGER,
PRESIDING JUDGE HONORABLE KERRY I. EVANDER
HONORABLE VINCENT G. TORPY, JR.
01:30 P.M. 11-2357
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Lisabeth Fryer Winter Park
v.
STATE OF FLORIDA
Wesley Heidt Daytona Beach
http://www.5dca.org/Oral%20Arg%20Cal/OAS/2013...
I got a Feeling we are getting 2 for the price of One!
Anticipating Super Tuesday!Gathering my friends..&
connect my Window 7 on the the Big Screen TV......
Bigger is Better!!!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#477597 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's appeals will be heard in state court, not federal court.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#477598 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, hasn't anybody organized a boycott of the appeal hearing on Jan 8, 2013 at 1:30pm in Daytona?
You don't want the media there, is that it?
I don't organize boycotts but I boycott anything Anthony.

No interest, whatsoever, in seeing any of them uglying up my TV.
the translator

Riverside, CA

#477599 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, tired of silly -I will translate Murpheys post for you;
here goes:::::::

"Everyone that was involved in Casey's case, this includes Baez, is in on this huge plot. The plot was started because I
Murphey claimed to see Caylee Casey and Zenaida in a free food line three days after Casey killed little Caylee." has nothing to do with the trial, its all about "me" Murphey everyone who was in on the kidnapping plot is trying to shut me up. This includes the "Justice people" and Nancy Grace, and True TV entertainment .

PS Everyone knows I "Murphey" am a basket case and very strange, I've told every poster to Get a life....... People has said that to me for the past 25 years, I think it means "good luck" .

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#477600 Jan 4, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't organize boycotts but I boycott anything Anthony.
No interest, whatsoever, in seeing any of them uglying up my TV.
Rambler will be glued to her monitor trying to figure out any hidden messages sent by Casey while in court.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477601 Jan 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler will be glued to her monitor trying to figure out any hidden messages sent by Casey while in court.
I don't know that Caaey is required to be present, and if she's not required I don't expect her there.

Anybody know the specific legalities?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477603 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that Caaey is required to be present, and if she's not required I don't expect her there.
Anybody know the specific legalities?
I thought you knew everything about Florida state law.

I still chortle when you mention Judge Perry presided over the grand jury proceedings.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477605 Jan 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you knew everything about Florida state law.
I still chortle when you mention Judge Perry presided over the grand jury proceedings.
Nope, the visions in your head are getting the best of you.

I never once said Judge Perry presided over the grand jury proceedings. But not one person, not even you, appears to know how it happened to be Judge Perry who noticed the secret proceedings were being piped from inside the courtroom to outside to media trucks, before he put a stop to it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#477606 Jan 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's appeals will be heard in state court, not federal court.
So!..What's your point!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477607 Jan 4, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
More than who cared if she ate chicken wings at a Lake Worth restaurant.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#477608 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
So!..What's your point!
I think the question is what is yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min EasyEed 1,234,646
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 53,511
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 40 min Doug77 9,346
The alphabet (Jun '06) 41 min Doug77 1,347
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doug77 17,860
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 71,883
Song Title Game 2 hr Princess Hey 114
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]