CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Keepin It Real

Huntington, IN

#477665 Jan 4, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
IT DON'T FCKING MATTER IF IT'S EVIDENCE OR NOT!!!
It's what THEY said, GOT IT?!
IIRC, there WAS NOT a disclaimer running across the fcking TV screen saying "pay no attention -- it's ONLY THE OS"!
Is the trial over yet?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#477666 Jan 4, 2013
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the trial over yet?
Yes, Rambler. It's ALL OVER.

And the kid is STILL dead. Happy?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#477667 Jan 4, 2013
Keepin It Real wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I guess.
Would you like to Skype?
Are you nakee?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#477668 Jan 4, 2013
oooh, this should be interesting.

http://www.wesh.com/news/politics/Ashton-to-i...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.—State Attorney Elect Jeff Ashton confirms to WESH 2 News that when he takes office, he plans to find out how a major piece of evidence in the Casey Anthony case was missed.

The claim follows a revelation from Jose Baez's book that a defense computer expert found a search on the Anthony's home computer for "foolproof suffocation" made the day Caylee Anthony died, a potentially clue the Orange County sheriff's experts failed to find.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office and their computer crimes unit provide key evidence in a variety of cases, so moving forward Ashton said he needs to know how it happened in the Anthony case and if there's a problem he needs to fix.

Ashton, who is on the verge of taking over as the state attorney, said, "Once I get in office, I'm going to want to know what happened."

Ashton declined an on-camera interview but said it's a question of having confidence in the sheriff's computer experts he will depend on as state attorney.

"You want to know that expert or anybody's work us something you can rely on," said Ashton. "If there's a problem we need to make sure it's fixed. We're not going to use any agency we don't have confidence in."

Criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said it's not a question of Ashton trying to hold someone's feet to the fire or settling an old score.

"He was involved in this case. It was his baby," said Hornsby. "I think it's a great move because it highlights a bigger issue that in the 21st century, every case has some aspect of electronic discovery involved."

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said they have learned a lot from the Anthony case.

Anthony was acquitted in the death of her 2-year-old daughter. She was released from the Orange County Jail in the summer of 2011 and then served one year of probation in a check fraud case.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#477669 Jan 4, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rambler. It's ALL OVER.
And the kid is STILL dead. Happy?
Told you they were the same person!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#477670 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The rattlesnake was placed in that location as a sign of "the kill" and also as an indication to Roy Kronk where the body was to be planted, according to the original ngrace's theory she posted here long ago ....that's a typical routine within criminal organizations according to her, as I recall.
When I tried to contact Leonard Padilla in early August 2008.,
I was under the impression..HE was from FLORIDA...I couldn't
find him in the books..So I called the Miami Bounty Girl 800 #
for them to give me Leonard Padilla's phone number..

I was put on hold...and the Cobra ended up at the end of the line!
not Padilla...

First thing I knew..Padilla had Casey out and back in jail so fast..all we saw is the MEDIA mayhem HE created and when he heard Cobra did get my tip..the weird stuff started to happen like the threats.

The last time I spoke to Cobra was April 2011..while the jury selection was underway ...

He returned my call telling me..."Haven't you heard...If I talk,they'll send me to prison for 15 years" and hanged up!
I guess that was the 3rd threat!!!

Typical routine within criminal florida organizations?
YES!YES!YES!

I hate to admit that I agree with Nancy on this one!
But it's TRUE!

Are you taking NOTES Little Snake???
Make sure you do your homework now!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#477671 Jan 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nakee?
ew!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#477672 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good question...It does refresh my mind...
It would explain why Cobra continued to be so evasive,
because when I communicated with Cindy Anthony,
back in 2009, when she had an investigator still looking
for Caylee.,
..........Cindy told me,
I don't trust Cobra...he's Roy Kronk's FRIEND...
and stopped all communications.
I did forwarded the emails to the proper authorities and
the 5th DCA.
Did you read this Little Snake? That's your mentor?
Are you all phoney bounty hunters?
In 2009 Cobra, working for Richard Grund was engaging with Cindy Anthony to solve the case?

Oh no, I'm not buying that one.

And first you claimed you sighted Casey,Caylee and M&Ms Zenaida Gonzalez together at some church on June 19th, and now you claim you witnessed the kidnapping by Cobra...

You've connected yourself in some way to every person who is in any way associated to this case and you say not one of them gives you one iota of credibility. No wonder!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#477673 Jan 4, 2013
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Casey Anthony: Not ready for afternoon TV?

posted by halboedeker on January, 4 2013 1:32 PM

THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED:

The latest Casey Anthony court proceedings won’t get automatic play on television.

In Session will provide the feed to outlets when Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement are appealed at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. The case will be heard in the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. It could be a chance to see defense attorney Cheney Mason in action.

But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.

Orlando stations WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6, WFTV-Channel 9 and WOFL-Channel 35 all said they plan to live stream the Anthony coverage on their websites.

“We haven’t decided how much, if any, of the proceedings will air on TV,” said WESH news director Bob Longo about his station’s coverage.

The best bet to watch on television could be Central Florida News 13, which will be taking the court proceedings live Tuesday.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#477674 Jan 4, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Murphey's latest youTube.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#477675 Jan 4, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to "stay tuned" for and even if there was, I ain't interested.
Well then., why don't you shut the hell up!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#477676 Jan 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you they were the same person!!
;-D

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#477677 Jan 4, 2013
Look at Krusty and Web showing up for a quick one.

slippery lil snakes.
Keepin It Real

Huntington, IN

#477678 Jan 4, 2013
Let it be said that I do not condone the actions of Anonymous hackers. Never have. Never will.

Having said that, if CASEY ANTHONY can get a fair trial -- so can these chumps!

Jan 4 (Reuters)- Two Ohio high-school football players accused of raping a teenage girl may not get a fair trial after a photo and video allegedly associated with the case were posted on the Internet by the computer hacking group Anonymous, a lawyer for one of the accused said on Friday.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#477679 Jan 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The rattlesnake was placed in that location as a sign of "the kill" and also as an indication to Roy Kronk where the body was to be planted, according to the original ngrace's theory she posted here long ago ....that's a typical routine within criminal organizations according to her, as I recall.
I always thought maybe the snake had been kept frozen (or refrigerated, can't remember which) because it had been strategically placed, and when the body wasn't recovered, kept on ice so it could be used again for when the next staged recovery would take place.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#477680 Jan 4, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ew!
Dayz

http://74.220.215.92/~joemart1 /wp-content/uploads/2011/04/fa t-guy-in-a-bikini.jpg
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#477681 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then., why don't you shut the hell up!
Shove it, troll.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#477682 Jan 4, 2013
darn it didn't work

:(
Keepin It Real

Huntington, IN

#477683 Jan 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nakee?
No, ya FREAK!
the translator

Riverside, CA

#477684 Jan 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like her OPINIONS most of the times are LINKS from the horse's mouth...
In this situation..Judge Belvin Perry Jr...
You have no idea what that means...go sleep it off!
A child would understand...
Ca ne m'etonnerais pas que tu sois une francaise de France
ca expliquerais ton cas!

I doubt that you're a French of France ca explain your case!??????? How the hell is someone a French of France ?????????
I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO NEED TO SLEEP IT OFF! You need to study your French, its as bad as your English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,580,476
Best Roadside Service Unlimited Roadside Assist... 2 hr Tim Cambell 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,475
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Beams 63,943
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu Tina 30
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) Thu Princess Hey 9,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,059

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages